Reincarnation

in Roleplaying

Deleted • 28 May 2011 at 2:41 PM

So this is a roleplay about a bunch of kids who are the supposed reincarnations of a legendary group of trainers from a placed called Kohten[a world paralell to Earth that can only be found by the pure of heart] where there are wierd and powerful creatures. It's said that the legendary trainers' creatures were all defeated and killed, but were reincarnated along with their trainers.We will act as the reincarnated trainers.Remember:
>The kids have no clue about their past
>They are normal and live in the real world
>They cannot leave Kohten until they defeat their past rivals who beat them.
>No copying anyone else's creature!Each creature is different in its own way;)
>Have fun❤️ we will start as soon as there are more members😃

Name: Lucy
Description: The 4th legendary trainer, defeated by her rival.Her creature, Flash,[a golden and green dragon] Was killed after it was defeated and pushed off a cliff.She has no memory of her past life.Blonde hair, blue eyes.Loves adventure.

Deleted • 28 May 2011 at 6:36 PM

@icicle_9150

I'm not sure if I can be around to RP often, but I'll try!
Please guide me along 😊

Name: Luna
Description: The 6th legendary trainer, defeated by her best friend who turned evil. Her creature: Celestia [silver white wolf, seems like she has stars in her fur]. Died from sadness of her master dying
Curly brown hair and green eyes, outgoing and an amazing athelete (knows karate)

Female
629 posts

merlin7576 • 28 May 2011 at 6:42 PM

Name: Jayde
Description: the first legendary trainer, defeated by an water elemental and baried in the sea.
Her Creature: Faythe [the horse-lady, lady of all the horses in the universe. A pure white horse.] Died while battling the water elemenal with Jayde.
Description: Long black hair and deep purple eyes. Regal and a very good athelete. She commands attention and is a very good leader.

Female
92 posts

rachel • 29 May 2011 at 2:54 AM

@icicle_9150
Hey guys haven't done this in a while. A long while. But I'd really like the opportunity to try. And why not try tackling something extremely out of my comfort zone.

Name: Oliver
Description: The third legendary trainer, defeated by his rival, primarily due to cockiness on his part.
His Creature: Jaymes , [a fiery feisty fox] his spark went out the day Oliver died. He just sort of disappeared.
Appearance: Shag, sandy brown hair always unkempt, freckles dotting his face and hazel eyes. While he is lanky and clumsy, he has a charm and wit about him that gained him favor in his former life.

Deleted • 29 May 2011 at 10:52 AM

@Rachel & @fluffy it doesn't matter^^its just nice we all get to chat😃 so we go up to the 6th trainer sofas so... Just get the 3rd and 5th and we'll star;)anyone else can join in after😊where should the starting location be? At school in the real world? Then they find themselves in Kohten.😊

Female
92 posts

rachel • 30 May 2011 at 4:44 AM

@icicle_9510
Thanks I'm excited! I like the idea of starting at school and finding themselves in Kohten later. May be a silly question but just wondering in the real world are they friends or are they just going to recognize each other from the real world in Kohten?

Deleted • 30 May 2011 at 9:26 AM

@Rachel im glad ur excited^^ and nope, never seen each other before, but when they're in Kohten, they just seem to know they're different;)They've all been having wierd dreams about their pasts and their glimpses of their creatures.They don't really know what the dreams are about, sometimes they just hear voices and maybe a flash or two from a battle seen😊

Female
629 posts

merlin7576 • 30 May 2011 at 1:08 PM

@icicle_9510 when should we start, this sounds like a really good idea

Deleted • 30 May 2011 at 1:22 PM

I guess we can start now^^ we'll all start off seperately though, so when Rachel gets on we can really have some fun😸 we're all really excited^^

Lucy was B-O-R-E-D.Her Math teacher could go on and on forever and she could never care.Lucy thought back to her wierd dream from that morning.She'd heard an eerily familiar voice shouting in pain,"Flash!Flas, dont faall!Dont leave me!HOW COULD YOU!?!?!?" the voice had screamed afterwards to another mysterious shadow....

Female
629 posts

merlin7576 • 30 May 2011 at 1:32 PM

oK

Jayde was in P.E. playing basketball. She usually loved the game but she was just not completely in it today. She had her usual nightmare again last night. She was on a white horse-it looked very similar to Faythe-dressed in pure white herself and holding a white staff and infront of her was a water being. She had the emotion of fear and suddenly she was falling and drowning in the sea below her. A tap on the back startled her into the present, the game was over and it was time to head to the locker rooms to change.

Female
92 posts

rachel • 30 May 2011 at 3:56 PM

Lying on the grass, a cool breeze tousling his hair, Oliver tossed an apple in the air. The weather had been too nice to go to math class today, and he had much better things to do.
With summer so near and calling his name, each day of school had been torturous. Not to mention the dreams that plagued the night.
It was the same one every night. There he was laughing and joking, seemingly carefree. Until all light was gone and he couldn't move. No matter how much he struggled he couldn't do anything. A feeling of panic overwhelms him. Worse is this feeling that he's letting someone he cares about down and there is nothing he can do to help them.
The last bit was the weirdest. Who was the person he was letting down... and why did he think about them in his last moments?
Even if he had gone to class he probably would have only thought about the dream anyway. He tried to shrug it off and took a bite of the apple in his hands, but the thoughts persisted.

Deleted • 30 May 2011 at 5:42 PM

Lucy was day-dreaming.She was on a large cliff face,bigger than her school's gym.Lucy watched as two shadowy figures shouted commands to wierd, demented creature shadows."Flash, smash-off!" one voice shouted.As on cue, the lithe creature shadow moved forward and attacked the other."hahaha, nice try fool!" sneered the shadow of the other person."Nedrad! Hut-hut!" and the menacing shadow lnged forward, body slamming the other creature off the cliff face."Flash!NOOOO!!!!!" the person wailed!In a whisper they added to the other person whom they had fought against,"how could you?" RING!!!!!!!!!Lucy awoke with a start as the school bell rang.Some of Lucys friends got up, chatting ecitedly.But all Lucy could think of was the saddening scene on the cliff.Without another word, she rushed out of the school building, into a lush green bog covered with a carpet of 5in. thick moss.She settled down near a small lagoon and stared blankly into the water...

Deleted • 30 May 2011 at 5:45 PM

Can I Join?

Female
629 posts

merlin7576 • 30 May 2011 at 5:45 PM

@icicle_9510 can our charecter's meet?

Jayde walked over to her usual afterschool hangout. The Bagmans Bog. She settled down on the green moss and started because there was someone right next to her!!

Deleted • 30 May 2011 at 5:51 PM

@Bluegirl80 sure^^ everyone's welcome;)
@merlin7576 i dont mind😸 we can find Rachel's character later😊If someone controls me, I won't bite either😊I'm used to it on eggcavern^^"

Lucy started to hum a song, oblivious to the outside world.Lucy sang the words of a song she'd never sung before, but just seemed to know in her head,"Soft and sweet-But never beat.Flashing stars float in the sky, and a golden dragon flies on by.THe legend of Kohten never forgotten-the legend lives on forever and ever...." Then Lucy blinked open her eyes.They widened as she turned around to see someone next to her...

Female
629 posts

merlin7576 • 30 May 2011 at 5:52 PM

Jayde stared at the girl next to her, she seemed very familiar. "Hello, I'm Jayde."

Deleted • 30 May 2011 at 5:57 PM

@icicle_9510
Okay!! 😊
~~~~~~~~
Name: Tess
Discription: The seventh legendary trainer, defeated by her rival of fire inside a volcano when she was three.
Her creature: A bat like creature named Fang, was killed trying to save her before her rival pushed her off the volcano and into a pit of ashes where she was incased in a fossil untill she was found three years later. She has short black hair and black eyes to match. She would die to kill anyone, she doesnt rememeber anything but she knows she must fight someone she was almost killed by.

Deleted • 30 May 2011 at 6:00 PM

Lucy blinked slowly."Hello?" she asked in a daze."Who are you?"then she remebered the girl had already told her."Never mind" she said embaressed."I'm err-Lucy." said Lulu.I must sound SO stupid! thught Lucy.She had never been very good at social skills...

Female
629 posts

merlin7576 • 30 May 2011 at 6:02 PM

Jayde smiled as she saw the girl-Lucy-struggling with her words. "It's okay." She pushed her long black hair out of her face and really looked at Lucy. "Have we met before?"

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 30 May 2011 at 6:29 PM

This sounds cool. I'll join! 😊

Name ~ Emerald
Age ~ 17
Desription ~ 5th lendary trainer.Her creature is a orange-tabby cat-like creature that can be as small as a regular cat or can grow to the size of a leporad. Named, Rust. (It died lying next to Emerald as she was trapped in a burning house by her enemy, after failing to dig her out of the rubble.)
Emerald has short, wavy brown hair, and green eyes. She's kinda bad-temperaed, and can be rude, but only to people she doesn't know.

Emerald laid on the grass on the school. How she LOVED to skip class. As she relaxed, she saw a flash of orange appear on the fence. When she looked again, it was gone. "What was that?" Emerald asked herself.

Female
92 posts

rachel • 30 May 2011 at 6:55 PM

Oliver stood and shook himself off. He tossed the core aside and set off, without a destination, he merely wandered. Floods of children exited the school, preparing to go home. He sighed, unwilling to leave just yet. He allowed his feet to carry him away from the crowd and across the field.
Hearing something he turned to see a girl sitting in the grass looking toward a fence. She seemed perplexed by something. Smirking, Oliver sauntered over.
He felt like e could use the company right now.
"What are ya looking at?" He whispered in her ear, hoping to catch her by surprise.

(edited for encounter purposes)

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 30 May 2011 at 6:57 PM

@rachel ~ Do you mind if our character meet? 😊

Deleted • 30 May 2011 at 10:59 PM

"I don't think so..." said Lucy slowly."But for some strange reason, the bogs seem to comfort me, i think it's how the moss gleams emerald and golden..."

Female
92 posts

rachel • 31 May 2011 at 1:47 AM

@taffy789
Not at all! 😋

I edited my previous post to make it easier to meet 😋
I really like that smiley face huh?

Deleted • 31 May 2011 at 7:27 AM

Not waiting for a reply Lucy continued,"Or maybe it's just because it feels like a gateway to another world is here, somewhere better, somewhere LEGENDARY.It always seems as if the wind carries with it the cries of battles,sorrow, but joy and pride as well.SOmetimes you can almost see the wateer in the little lagoon stirring, without a wind nor a wave to make it move..."

Female
629 posts

merlin7576 • 31 May 2011 at 7:29 AM

Jayde smiled, this was exactly how she felt sometimes. "I agree, I come here when this world isn't enough for me."

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 31 May 2011 at 8:07 AM

@rachel -thank you.

Startled by the noise, Emerald's fist swung around and madde contact with someone's face. Emerald then sprung up. "Who exactally ARE you?!?" Emerald questioned.

Deleted • 31 May 2011 at 4:00 PM

Lucy stared at Jayde.Under her breath she muttered too low for Jayde to hear,"Philosiphical type i see."Then Lucy replied,"ME too, wanna take a dip in the lagoon?The waters are nice and shimmering, oh and don't worry about a bathing suit or nothin, JUst go in what you're wearing, you'll air dry later."And with that, Lucy jumped into the mystical clear waters...Then she mumbled,"This place reminds me of Kohten..."

[lagoon=about the size of a LARGE lake.It is hidden in the trees and long,cascading plants.Little neon color fish swim there.On the moss, little animals likemice scurry around.A small waterfall pools into the lagoon.It is shady and cool.]

Female
92 posts

rachel • 31 May 2011 at 4:06 PM

Oliver tumbled over, startled by the impact. He had anticipated a jump of surprise, surely something, but a full on punch in the face he was not prepared for. Laughing he looked up at the startled girl prepared for a fight.
"Just a weird kid, looking for a conversation." He shook his head and rubbed his sore face.

Deleted • 31 May 2011 at 4:09 PM

@rachel @taffy789 ya guys coming to Bagmans Bog?😊 when merlin7576 comes on, we can all party! xD