Shoutbox

in Chit-Chat

Female
180 posts

amethyst_elf448 • 24 September 2019 at 5:08 PM

@bulbasaurowo there's this Instagram account called @ writing.prompt.s that I find is really really great when I'm stuck on inspiration. I've actually written a few short stories on some of the prompts for my wattpad.

Male
671 posts

chiroptera • 26 September 2019 at 2:12 AM

it's been a while since i've been here hm

been addicted to league of legends for the past couple of months.

Female
4,194 posts

mastergemma • 12 October 2019 at 1:02 AM

@amethyst_elf448
@bulbasaurowo
There's also a subreddit called r/writingprompts where people can get prompts and write there. It always makes an interesting read and is probably more active.

Avatar the Last Airbender and now Young Justice is on Netflix, woooo!!!!

My cat has not been eating much lately and my family couldn't figure out why. I figured out that the food we were trying to give her was too large for her tiny mouth. So we started smashing it up and she started eating a bit more of it but still not enough for it to be sustainable for her. Then I started mixing in some of her dry food and she started eating all of it. Empty bowl. She's eating fine now and hopefully will gain some weight soon as she is still very small. I'm so happy she's eating though, she now runs around a bit more and looks more happy. I wish I realized earlier why she stopped eating but crisis averted.

Happy kitty now

Male
1,479 posts

stevepat2002 • 17 October 2019 at 8:09 PM

So confuzled. I got a notification saying someone posted here but it's not here

Female
4,922 posts

Orderedchaos • 17 October 2019 at 9:35 PM

@stevepat2002 That'll happen when a spam post it deleted.

Female
4,681 posts

wigglytuff • 17 October 2019 at 10:59 PM

@mastergemma aww, your kitty sounds so cute! I wish i could have one since I hear they're fairly easy to take care of (my friend who has one thinks that they're easier to take care of than fish lol) but unfortunately my dad and sis are real allergic, and I'm a bit allergic as well :')

Female
4,194 posts

mastergemma • 18 October 2019 at 5:00 AM

@wigglytuff

I'm somewhat allergic to dogs and cats as well but when it gets bad I just take some antihistamine tablets. But I constantly have a runny nose due to my beloved animals and it sounds like my allergy is very minor compared to your family's. Cats are easy to take care of, kittens are little devil spawns that need constant attention to make sure they don't destroy everything. Just yesterday my little kitty tore a hole in a new mattress within an hour of bringing it home.

She has also made many holes in majority of the curtains in the house so now they are all just above her head when she goes to sit down on all of the window sills.

You can also take a look into getting a cat that has hypoallergenic (I think that's the term) fur as those with allergies can be with those animals.

Female
4,681 posts

wigglytuff • 18 October 2019 at 11:09 AM

@mastergemma oh, that must suck D:
Yeah we've been trying to talk our parents to getting a hypoallergenic dog or cat but unfortunately they still won't let us :')

Male
1,479 posts

stevepat2002 • 18 October 2019 at 2:18 PM

@mastergemma “kittens are little devil spawns that need constant attention to make sure they don't destroy everything” yup....

Female
12 posts

mrsminnette • 18 October 2019 at 9:00 PM

Hello

Female
149 posts

wolfspike23 • 19 October 2019 at 12:34 AM

Oh what fun! Cats are adorable, and speaking of cats, I just moved onto the Power Of Three in Warrior cats!

Cats are cute, yet my mom is terrified of them. She is also scared of dogs. She doesn't really like any animal, like hamsters and cats. My dad grew up with 5+ cats in the Philippines. Kittens are hard to take care of though.

Androgynous
59 posts

lokisonoflaufey • 20 October 2019 at 1:56 PM

Now that all the autumn and dark forest type travels are gone from the shop, I'm just not finding anything I quite like :c

Male
671 posts

chiroptera • 1 week ago

sobble squad sobble squad sobble squad

Male
1,646 posts

jello • 1 week ago

@chiroptera sobble best starter

Male
671 posts

chiroptera • 1 week ago

@jello
aye, a like minded intelionlectual

Androgynous
59 posts

lokisonoflaufey • 15 hours ago

I dropped my reusable Starbucks cup today and it cracked :/

I'm also struggling to wait for the newest TAZ episode. Only the first had been uploaded on Halloween, and I'm desperate to continue the story, lol!