Female
276 posts

wolfspike23 • 14 August 2019 at 12:01 PM

Hmm.. I feel like yeeting something.

Female
4,593 posts

mastergemma • 3 September 2019 at 8:59 AM

@wolfspike23
Yeet yourself across a park. Having a nice jog is always nice! Or yeet a ball as hard as you can!

@lokisonoflaufey
Well there are places in the middle of forests to live in. Just don't in Australia, your house will probably burn down due to our extreme summer heatwaves.

I started an assignment and realized the day before it was due that it was the wrong assignment. Oh good golly gosh I'm screwed. 2000 in just over a day, how can I do that? At least it's not something too difficult.

Male
2,235 posts

beta • 3 September 2019 at 10:32 AM

@mastergemma oof

Female
4,593 posts

mastergemma • 3 September 2019 at 10:54 AM

@stevepat2002
The big oof. It's also past midnight but I'm fairly happy with the 700/2,000 words I have written in the last 5ish hours. I'm also now very tired and can barely concentrate as it is also nearing 1am so that's not helping. I had to wake up around 7am for uni and I'm so beat. For my assignment I had to drive an hour and a half to a park (journey should have only been ~40 minutes but there was horrendous traffic), run around the park taking notes about the composition of it and then drive home (only took about an hour but that was also through peak hour traffic which was still better than the horrendous traffic earlier).

Sleep is beckoning for me but the boyfriend still wants to play Skyrim. I think I'll try and write some gibberish for a little longer.

Male
2,235 posts

beta • 3 September 2019 at 3:10 PM

@mastergemma I’ve been in those sitiations before XD. Good luck!

Female
1 post

brennalianna2016 • 7 September 2019 at 8:10 PM

Hi everyone 😊 I just started playing today, so I'm still trying to get the hang of how everything works

Female
276 posts

wolfspike23 • 7 September 2019 at 8:22 PM

Hello and welcome to EggCave!

I'm @Wolfspike23, and welcome, @Brennalianna2016

Things are quite simple around here, and if you can figure things out, good job! But if you need some guidance, then look no further!

~ Chapter I - Abbreviations + Terms. ~
Common abbreviations include EC, CC, and XC, but what do they mean? Well, EC has two separate meanings. EggCave and EggCash. EggCash is the main currency of EggCave, and you can keep track of it on the side panel. CC means CaveCash. That's the tab underneath the amount of on-hand EggCash you have. CaveCash is more special than EggCash, as you can buy exclusive creatures, multi-use travels, and special items for your beloved pets. For more abbreviations, check here.

~ Chapter II - eCode. ~
eCode can do magical things to your texts. That's what I'm doing to make this text blue, centered, and in italics. eCode can also be used in your profile, and once you get the hang of it, you can do lots of things.

~ Chapter III - Site Guidelines + Rules. ~
This is very important. The Site Guidelines are a set of rules you must follow. They maintain the safety of the site.

~ Chapter IV - Social. ~
The forums are a place to gather. Here you can roleplay, chit-chat, and do much more.

~ Chapter V - Other areas. ~
Archives - Basically 'Google' for creatures.

Need more help? Go here!

Cave - Adopt common creatures!

Ark City - Explore Ark City! Re-Name, and Shop here!

Submit a ticket - Contact EggCave staff!

Male
2,235 posts

beta • 7 September 2019 at 8:35 PM

WHY DOES DAD GET SO MAD ABOUT STAR WARS? MR. LUCAS WHAT DID YOU DO??? HES ALWAYS SO EXCITED WHEN THOSE YELLOW WORDS COME ON...

Gender Nonconforming
1,249 posts

frankenstein • 11 September 2019 at 5:38 PM

I saw It Chapter 2 over the weekend, and even though I knew what would happen, I'm still heart broken.

Female
4 posts

bulbasaurowo • 14 September 2019 at 5:22 PM

I have writing motivation but no ideas on what to write. ._.
I feel like writing something fantasy-ish, which is definitely not the usual for me. All my ideas turn out too cliché or stupid.. I should think about a plot more before jumping right into the writing part, but I don't feel like doing that right now,, I just want to type my hands off and make something that actually sounds nice. That's probably a far-fetched dream, though..
On another note, I'm bored. Kinda wanting to chat with someone, since I'm sorta in a chatty/ranty mood but I don't really have anyone to chat with yet lol.

Female
276 posts

wolfspike23 • 14 September 2019 at 6:29 PM

Oeuf

Male
2,298 posts

whitefire • 16 September 2019 at 10:06 PM

Had my first rugby game of the season this past weekend! Almost scored my first try, too! There was a penalty play set up about 20 yards from their try line. I was at the head of one pod. Scrum half saw that I was ready to go, with my characteristic crazy grin. Looked at me like, "You want this? You want it?" "Heck yeah I want it. Gimme!"
She threw the ball to me and I just took off for the gap in their defense. Plowed through three of their girls. One was still clinging to, either my waist or my ankle, I can't remember, but I just kept on going. Like "Nope, I ain't stopping for anything." But a fourth girl came up behind me and, between her and the girl who was clinging to me, knocked me down. About 7 yards from the line. The second pod got it, though! Our 8-man took the ball over the line while their girls were still trying to disengage from the ruck.
One of my girls stepped on my bad leg right over where it broke as she was trying to enter the ruck, though, and the coach had to pull me out because I was limping pretty badly after that. It still hurts to walk, but you bet your butt I'm still gonna play on it this weekend.

Female
4,593 posts

mastergemma • 17 September 2019 at 6:16 AM

I FINALLY HAVE A NEW LAPTOP.
IT'S A COMPLETE DOWN GRADE FROM MY PREVIOUS LAPTOP BUT IT IS ACTUALLY FUNCTIONAL.
I CAN ACTUALLY USE MY LAPTOP AT UNI NOW.

The last few weeks have been mentally exhausting and I do not know why. I would love a change of pace but unfortunately I have a few commitments that I cannot stop (e.g. uni).

I'm slowly learning how to use discord as an admin for my uni Pokemon Club. My friend is also an admin and occasionally will delete channels or delete reminders on messenger. She does it a lot and I really do not understand how she does it. The Discord one really bugged me as I put in a lot of effort to figure out how to make the channel read-only for non admins. I do love her to bits but atm she's on my nerves and she's my little kohai.

Today it clicked just how poor my memory is. I couldn't put the name to the face of a person I was on a study tour with and got along with very well and I couldn't think of quite a few words. I'm writing this down so I can help remember : research nearby neurologists and ask dad about what I should do. I feel bad asking my dad as he suffered memory loss from a car accident but in saying that, he may be the best to ask as he has a neurologist.

It's also my boyfriends and mine's anniversary, 17th of Sept. It has been four nice years.

@brennalianna2016
Welcome to EggCave! I hope you enjoy your time here and if you have any concerns or need any help, my inbox is open!

@stevepat2002
Star Wars is their equivalent of Harry Potter. Everyone knows what it is and majority has watched it. It would be interesting to see if HP can withstand the test of time like Star Wars has.

@bulbasaurowo
I'm always happy to talk! I think it's okay to begin writing with cliche story lines as it is very difficult to write a story without any big cliches. I used to just write without making a plot, I would just write down a character or two that I thought up of and a little basic summary of the story so far before getting straight into it.

@whitefire
Rugby looks so scary to me! Having players bash into each other in a line with their large padding and helmets and they all look super intimidating. I hope your leg feels better in time for your weekend game. Please make sure it is healed as your health is worth waiting out a game.

Male
2,235 posts

beta • 17 September 2019 at 7:03 AM

@mastergemma OMG happy anniversary!!!

Come on Potterheads!

Male
2,298 posts

whitefire • 17 September 2019 at 11:35 AM

@Mastergemma
New laptop is great! Good to hear that's working for you.

Oof, that's unfortunate. Have you talked to her about it?

Memory problems sound frustrating. Do you have any idea what's causing it? Either way, I hope you can get it sorted out.

Congrats on your anniversary! I'm happy for you.

Haha, we actually don't wear any pads or helmets in rugby. Our only protective gear is our mouth guards. And thanks, I'm sure it'll recover easily.

Deleted • 20 September 2019 at 4:32 PM

*inhale*

ALL AROUND ME AAAAAAAARE FAAAAAAAAAAAAMILIAAAAAAAAARRRRR FAAAAACESSSSSS
sorry I just wanted to scream

Male
2,298 posts

whitefire • 23 September 2019 at 11:53 PM

I got picked up and dropped on my head at this weekend's rugby game. Some girl just. Wrapped my legs and popped up a little and somehow I ended up getting rotated over and dropped onto my head. It was an interesting experience and I had plenty of time to ponder it while I was lying on the ground waiting for the breakdown to clear out. Got elbowed in the head, too, and I might be a little concussed again. A couple of my girls also got their heads bonked. One of our backs injured her knee pretty badly and one of my props broke her thumb. But it was a fun game and nobody regrets playing.

Female
242 posts

amethyst_elf448 • 24 September 2019 at 5:08 PM

@bulbasaurowo there's this Instagram account called @ writing.prompt.s that I find is really really great when I'm stuck on inspiration. I've actually written a few short stories on some of the prompts for my wattpad.

Male
676 posts

chiroptera • 26 September 2019 at 2:12 AM

it's been a while since i've been here hm

been addicted to league of legends for the past couple of months.

Female
4,593 posts

mastergemma • 12 October 2019 at 1:02 AM

@amethyst_elf448
@bulbasaurowo
There's also a subreddit called r/writingprompts where people can get prompts and write there. It always makes an interesting read and is probably more active.

Avatar the Last Airbender and now Young Justice is on Netflix, woooo!!!!

My cat has not been eating much lately and my family couldn't figure out why. I figured out that the food we were trying to give her was too large for her tiny mouth. So we started smashing it up and she started eating a bit more of it but still not enough for it to be sustainable for her. Then I started mixing in some of her dry food and she started eating all of it. Empty bowl. She's eating fine now and hopefully will gain some weight soon as she is still very small. I'm so happy she's eating though, she now runs around a bit more and looks more happy. I wish I realized earlier why she stopped eating but crisis averted.

Happy kitty now ❤️

Male
2,235 posts

beta • 17 October 2019 at 8:09 PM

So confuzled. I got a notification saying someone posted here but it's not here

Female
5,399 posts

Orderedchaos • 17 October 2019 at 9:35 PM

@stevepat2002 That'll happen when a spam post it deleted.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 17 October 2019 at 10:59 PM

@mastergemma aww, your kitty sounds so cute! I wish i could have one since I hear they're fairly easy to take care of (my friend who has one thinks that they're easier to take care of than fish lol) but unfortunately my dad and sis are real allergic, and I'm a bit allergic as well :')

Female
4,593 posts

mastergemma • 18 October 2019 at 5:00 AM

@wigglytuff

I'm somewhat allergic to dogs and cats as well but when it gets bad I just take some antihistamine tablets. But I constantly have a runny nose due to my beloved animals and it sounds like my allergy is very minor compared to your family's. Cats are easy to take care of, kittens are little devil spawns that need constant attention to make sure they don't destroy everything. Just yesterday my little kitty tore a hole in a new mattress within an hour of bringing it home.

She has also made many holes in majority of the curtains in the house so now they are all just above her head when she goes to sit down on all of the window sills.

You can also take a look into getting a cat that has hypoallergenic (I think that's the term) fur as those with allergies can be with those animals.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 18 October 2019 at 11:09 AM

@mastergemma oh, that must suck D:
Yeah we've been trying to talk our parents to getting a hypoallergenic dog or cat but unfortunately they still won't let us :')

Male
2,235 posts

beta • 18 October 2019 at 2:18 PM

@mastergemma “kittens are little devil spawns that need constant attention to make sure they don't destroy everything” yup....

Female
12 posts

mrsminnette • 18 October 2019 at 9:00 PM

Hello

Female
276 posts

wolfspike23 • 19 October 2019 at 12:34 AM

Oh what fun! Cats are adorable, and speaking of cats, I just moved onto the Power Of Three in Warrior cats!

Cats are cute, yet my mom is terrified of them. She is also scared of dogs. She doesn't really like any animal, like hamsters and cats. My dad grew up with 5+ cats in the Philippines. Kittens are hard to take care of though.

Gender Nonconforming
1,249 posts

frankenstein • 20 October 2019 at 1:56 PM

Now that all the autumn and dark forest type travels are gone from the shop, I'm just not finding anything I quite like :c

Male
676 posts

chiroptera • 3 November 2019 at 10:39 PM

sobble squad sobble squad sobble squad