@tikimaki Thank you! ❤ī¸

How's everyone? 😊

Female
689 posts

cclynn2855 • 12 June 2015 at 10:10 AM

hey everyone! ive been so busy... gotta catch up with yall 😊 ❤ī¸

Deleted • 29 June 2015 at 3:26 PM

Hi guys!
I've been on a site, so I wasn't active a lot here. I've have lots to tell you.
I've now been into Pokemon cards and the anime, which Pokemon is your favorite? Mine are absol, pikachu, clefairy, and lots I can't name.
How's your summer? I've had a tough one, I been out of town and summer school.

827 posts

nine • 29 June 2015 at 5:52 PM

@loveicepop
I like Lucario, Leafeon, and Staraptor. My summer's going just fine.

Deleted • 30 June 2015 at 2:38 PM

@ricefishie
Oh that's cool! I keep forgetting what Lucario looks like..

Non-binary
2,821 posts

lunacharm1037 • 30 June 2015 at 10:50 PM

Hey all 😊

Whatever happened to the June 3rd anniversary Bash? Will it be next month, or canceled?

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 1 July 2015 at 1:59 AM

#BOAF
@contests-r-us
Hello! I'm (kinda) new. 😊
My sister is @Sarvarnaa, and my good friend is @ashlinnhi. I live in Australia! (Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi!) 😊
Just saying, I haven't received my welcome gift just yet... And when we do get one reserved, what do we offer for the egg/eggs?

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 1 July 2015 at 3:11 AM

@leafmelody
Oi Oi Oi!

Oh man I feel bad now, I totally forgot about the bash ☚ī¸

At University I was able to take a few very nice images of birds, when I find out the species and their distribution patterns I'll debate whether I will upload them. I should be safe with uploading kooks and ducks though.

Female
2,243 posts

ashlinnhi • 2 July 2015 at 12:21 AM

@loveicepop I love Glaceon and Suicune. 😸

@mastergemma Lol at first I read your first sentence as "...a very few nice images of birds..." XD What will you be uploading them to?

Oh and what exactly is included in the bash? 0.o

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 2 July 2015 at 12:56 AM

@ashlinnhi

I would most likely upload them to DeviantArt or just to tinypic ut I'll make sure to send a link to them here. I'm hoping to get some nice shots this week, but then I'm always hoping to get some nice shots!

Female
2,243 posts

ashlinnhi • 4 July 2015 at 8:05 AM

@mastergemma Yay ok XD

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 5 July 2015 at 1:48 AM

Hello! I haven't gotten my welcome gift yet... 😋 By the way, I don't want a Elge anymore... Got one from the cave! 😊 So may I please have A Nilby and a Terron? Thx 😊 (Sorry for the inconvenience caused... >.<)
~leafmelody >.<

Female
5 posts

contests-r-us • 23 September 2015 at 5:54 PM

Hello @leafmelody, @ashlinnhi, @mastergemma, @loveicepop and @lunacharm1037!!

How are you all doing?
I have missed you and hope you enjoyed a pleasant summer.

The images of birds sound really great mastergemma and would love to see them if you did upload the pictures on DeviantArt. 😃 How is college treating you?

Great to see you in chat during the summer @cclynn2855 and @ricefishie! Did you have a nice one?

The scoop is the club's anniversary bash is still on and coming up in October. Apologize it is some months late but we will have it as promised.

The bash is to celebrate our 3rd year as a bird club in Egg Cave's forum since June 1st. 😸

It will include door prizes, chatting in this forum thread and participating in some forum games with prizes awarded. You can meet and chat with other club members while taking part in the unveiling of our bird club art page on our club's website.

There are May prizes to be awarded for those who partook in the monthly newsletter activities and contests I'm working on getting out to everyone in a week's time.

October's newsletter will be a special and fun one.
I love the Fall season so you can expect that will be the theme. You heard it all here first. Hehehe

Leafmelody you can surely have a Nilby and Terron as you asked for and will get those reserved for you right away. I will post your lot # on your profile wall.
Thank you for informing me you didn't get your welcome gift. It happens when I'm not online and very sorry you had to wait this long for it. Hugs!

Tomorrow visit the BOAFFUN forum thread for a new mini-game and mini-contest.

I posted today there and in our main forum thread for the club as an announcement, so check that out too.

\\ TOPIC FOR DISCUSSION //

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE HALLOWEEN CANDY?

If you don't celebrate Halloween, then what ARE your FAVORITE THINGS ABOUT THE FALL SEASON?

I will start it off saying, I love the popcorn balls and candy apples. Though, I don't celebrate holidays personally, still love to eat those candies.

A chance to get the little bit of family I have left to come together and eat a big meal before the winter comes. Here it snows a lot and traveling is hard.

The Fall season is especially favored for my birthday comes around in October.

I don't like to make a thing about it either but love the falling colorful leaves, smell of pumpkin and sweet potato pie, hayrides, bonfires and watching deer cross the roads to eat in the evening.

Fashion is the best in the Fall so like to see what is upcoming and new for the year.

Okay, that is mostly what matters to me, how about you?

Deleted • 23 September 2015 at 10:06 PM

@contests-r-us
Hai!
I love candy apples too, and I like candy corn, I used to sing a song about me hating it when i was little, weird.
I really like fall season because of playing in the leaves and the pumpkin patch, and that's really all. Also, I'm being a ninja for Halloween. :ninja: (it won't work ☚ī¸ )

Speaking of images of birds, I drew one!
http://warriorcatsrpg.com/custavatar/avatar_250092_1439938081.png

It's one of my favorites, a purple phoenix. Love it!

So how's your day going?

@ashlinnhi @mastergemma @leafmelody

Male
61 posts

hugh519 • 25 September 2015 at 2:11 AM

hi may i join your club

Female
2,061 posts

cubexline • 25 September 2015 at 1:39 PM

Hi everyone 😊 I am back from a pretty long hiatus. Missed being active here in the club and Eggcave in general. I'm sooo out of the loop as to what has been released, done, etc. I have some major Eggcave exploring to do.

For the topic of discussion: I don't eat candy that much, it makes me feel ill, mainly with Hershey's and M&Ms. But for fall things, I find it a perfect time to go to Six Flags. The crowds tend to be low and the weather is perfect, usually, still gets hot from waiting in the sun and walking around. D:

Hopefully I can get myself situated back into everything here.

Female
562 posts

lenamilove • 28 September 2015 at 9:26 PM

@cubexline Welcome back! Hopefully you stick around for a little while, at least until the halloween festivities roll around. I'm excited, it'll be my first fair on egg cave! I probably can't help you that much, but if you ever have questions or want to talk, I'm pretty chill. And nerdy, but hey.

I love chocolates and mints, but gummy candies or fruity things are kinda gross to me.I love hanging out with family and eating all the food in Autumn like most people, but I honestly love the weather and transformation in scenery most. On a side note, I'm hoping it doesn't get too cold.. I just moved, and all I can say is that California weather spoils you. :|

As for bird pictures, here's a couple. They're not my best, but I tried:

https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xlp1/v/t34.0-12/12047229_494469364067639_1034739527_n.jpg?oh=3f582a50a1a6c31623afb154eb2daea8&oe=560D18EF

https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xat1/v/t34.0-12/12048778_494461714068404_557798591_n.jpg?oh=afc4b2f997094d4045391aebc6e5f92f&oe=560BE4E9

I like my first one better, the second one irks me on so many levels... u~u

Non-binary
2,821 posts

lunacharm1037 • 30 September 2015 at 1:22 AM

favorite Halloween candy:Chocolate any kind, prefer Lindt but I'll eat Hershey ...lol

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 30 September 2015 at 4:49 PM

Hi there @loveicepop!
I loved candy corn when little but ate too much of it and got sick, guess it affected my taste buds after that.
Those are some fun activities and always enjoyable this time of season. A ninja sounds cool, they are mysterious.
Thanks for sharing with us. 😃

Welcome back @cubexline (Stephanie)! ❤ī¸
I would say just take your time and you know your position and tasks are waiting for you when you are ready to resume them.
This is so exciting, hearing you too enjoy Six Flags. 😸

It seems I'm not entirely up to speed either.
I'm rusty and trying to get acquainted with the changes on EC and figure out what creatures I've missed and need for myself and the club.
Let me know if I can be of some help. I'll try to get extras as best I can.

Hopefully, you will be back to feeling up to par before the new year. I really have missed you so much, hugs! ❤ī¸

Wooo Hooo @lenamilove!
Welcome again to Egg Cave and may you have an incredible time this Halloween Event coming up. The events here are always an exciting time and the creatures are amazing. You get to meet more egg cavers too which is the most fun of all. 😃

Cool, I'm not really into fruity and gummy things but once in a long while. A couple of fishies and two twizzler sticks does it for me. Give me anything with mint in it. LOL
I'm a chocolate buff and have had different kinds but still like to experience others I haven't yet (mainly from other countries). 😊

I agree, here the Fall is breathtaking and makes you feel at one with nature. The climate changes frequently as I live in the valley of mountains but it is so gorgeous up and down the North East and North West of the Berkshires/New England.
My family and I go to Connecticut, Maine and Vermont to see the foliage in the Fall. Like here in Mass it is so beautiful. There are lots of activities and events going on, though brief so worth attending.
We go to the top of Mt. Greylock and view 3 states from there and can see all the splendor of the season. ❤ī¸

Oh, Cali! I have never been but plan to visit at least once in my lifetime. I can only imagine it does, my oldest once lived there and loved it. Don't know why but as fate had it she fell in love with someone in Georgia and that is all she wrote. She is now a Georgian.

I will log into Facebook to see the pictures and thanks for sharing them. I don't go on FB much. My daughter uses my account mostly for her two groups. There were games I use to play, but my computers were old and couldn't handle the memory hogging on the site.

Do you have a DeviantArt account? There and photobucket are good for me to display art work.

I think we get too critical on ourselves striving for perfection or close to it. Remember everyone will view your work in different shades of light. What you don't think is that good compared to another piece can be seen just as beautiful and valuable to others. Just a note to share with you based on experience. 😊

Thank you for sharing with us and hope you will continue to visit and let us know what is new with you and any interesting things you come across.

Hey @lunacharm1037!
How are you? Ah, another chocolate connoisseur. Lindt is truly divine. ❤ī¸

Believe it or not I love dark chocolate and bake with semi-sweet chocolate chips more than the sweet ones.

I found out eating an ounce 3 to 4 days a week will not only curb your appetite and help you lose weight, but has beneficial effects on your body.
It definitely satisfies that parasite we have in our intestines that craves chocolate. LOL

Thank you so much for taking the time to share in the topic with us. It means a lot and hope we will get to chat more as really missed out on conversations in here months at a time. Hugs! 😸

Female
562 posts

lenamilove • 30 September 2015 at 8:33 PM

@byfelisa
Thank you dear for the inspiring words, it really is sweet of you. Sometimes it takes me a while to muster the courage to post my art, so I really do appreciate it. ❤ī¸

I live on the east coast too now, and it's definitely much more colorful than any autumn in California. It's just beautiful to see the leaves change color! It sounds amazing to see them from the mountaintops, how beautiful.

I hear Georgia is gorgeous.. I don't think I could beat California though, it's my home"town" more than anywhere-and that's saying something, considering I've moved seven times. I highly suggest you visit, but I recommend more near San Diego than San Francisco, unless you love the big city. Plus, San Diego has the best Mexican food you can get. 😊

I apologize, I didn't know you had to log in to see them. I accessed an old DeviantArt account of mine, username is ChimichaChartreuse. Here are the DA links:

http://chimichachartruese.deviantart.com/art/Falcon-s-Prey-563489836?ga_submit_new=10:1443658703

http://chimichachartruese.deviantart.com/art/Twin-Birds-on-a-Lake-563489383

Hopefully those make it easier. Thanks for everything, you really make it a warm welcome.

Deleted • 1 November 2015 at 1:19 AM

No one has posted in here in a while..

How's everyone doing? 😃

I'm doing pretty fabulous myself.

I really think the cave and CSP monthlies are the cutest 😃

Female
580 posts

splashnose • 1 November 2015 at 1:24 AM

@lilminxy_

Good.

I'm not going though the archives.....

I'm glad that both of the cave creatures and CSP mothlies are the same amount of cuteness this month.

Deleted • 6 November 2015 at 3:55 PM

Random question!

Where is the BOAF news posted at since i noticed the site doesn't get updated..

827 posts

nine • 6 November 2015 at 4:15 PM

@lilminxy_
It's posted in the normal BOAF topic, but since there are a lot of posts there it's also re-posted in the BOAFFUN topic.

Deleted • 6 November 2015 at 4:15 PM

@ricefishie
Thanks! 😃

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 11 November 2015 at 1:40 PM

Hello All,

Just popping in with some goodies for all of you.

How are you all doing today?

I'm hard at work on and offline so a busy day for me but want to wish you all a wonderful Wednesday. 😊

Happy Greetings For You -
http://www.123greetings.com/friendship/for_your_special_friend/friend53.html

Some Jokes to chuckle at -

Q: What food did Dracula bring to the party?
A: Fang-furters!

"Letters of the Alphabet"

There was a kid who wouldn't learn the letters of the alphabet, so his teacher said 'go home, and learn the letters!' He went home and asked his sister
"What's the first letter?"
She said "Shut up!"
Then he asked "what's the second letter?"
She was singing along with the radio, so she said "Yeah, yeah, yeah!"
Then he went to see his dad, who was watching football, and said "What's the third letter?"
His dad said "Go! Go! Go!"
"What's the fourth letter?"
"64! 64! 64!" Then he went to see his brother, who was watching TV, and said "What's the sixth letter?"
His brother ignored him while watching TV and said "na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na BATMAN!"

The next day the teacher said. "Okay, what's the first letter?"
"Shut up!"
"Are you trying to get in trouble?"
"Yeah, yeah, yeah!"
"Do you want to go to the principal's office?"
"Go! Go! Go!"
"How many spankings do you want?
"64! 64! 64!"
"Who do you think you are?"
"na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na BATMAN!"

Enjoy this bird video!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9dbAfjlrks

May you all have a nice day around egg cave.
Birdie Hugs ❤ī¸

Female
2,210 posts

barbyka • 11 November 2015 at 2:31 PM

@byfelisa

Thanks for all the travels. I really enjoy club games 😃

Funny story:

I bought my dog some doggy treats. I opened them today, and they smell so good like bacon, I just want to eat them 😃 My dog started doing all kind of tricks when he smelled them 😃

Now I'm dying for a good bacon flavoured chips. /drools/

Female
562 posts

lenamilove • 19 November 2015 at 4:44 PM

@barbyka It's a good thing you don't have a Tuswine, or it'd be in trouble. x)

Wow, this thread is a lot more quiet than the others.

2,802 posts

elf • 19 November 2015 at 6:11 PM

@barbyka
Lol, that happens to me all the time, when I realize that pet food sometimes smells better than my own food xP

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 21 November 2015 at 5:57 PM

Saturday Greetings All!

It hasn't been much activity in this thread I know but hoping to change that now. 😊

Here is some Food for thought!
This I found just by chance and really am touched by it so wanted to share it with everyone. 😃

https://viewfromtheteahouse.wordpress.com/2007/12/01/gan-en-jie-thanksgiving/

Make you put holiday prep and celebrating in a different view, doesn't it?

Well, maybe some of you will share what you thought of this article or about your own experiences over the years with holidays.

If you don't celebrate holidays why not share some mishaps and triumphs you have experienced in general?

Here is a special greeting for today! ❤ī¸
http://www.123greetings.com/events/world_hello_day/hello20.html

Wishing you all a fun-filled and happy day. ❤ī¸

-------

@leafmelody
The friendship swap - is a member participation activity that involves a pairing of club members to work together for a period of days to up to 2 weeks.

3 times a year I will post in the newsletter for members to join in the activity. You will either have to spoil (gift a creature and items) another member or work in a mini group performing a project (A theme will be given).

This activity is to encourage members to get to know each other and do something fun more personal than random gifting or helping.

Update Your Status - On your profile page you would set your personal status to something specific, usually will ask you to use a bird creature (might need to select one from your cove and feature it from your profile editing section or to write something about a creature) but it could just be something cute/funny to say.

Thank you for asking about the activities and hope you will join in them this month. 😃

@valkeyrie can you tell me specifically what it is you like to know about?

You can get an anthem and motto on page 1 of our main forum thread, copy them and paste into a reply post while there. This will give you a chance to win a prize in our monthly raffle drawing.

This is our club's main place where I post little announcements and welcome new members who request to join.
Club members can request help with their cove, ask for a bird creature to stay at 2 species in their cove and state if they need EC.
In addition, you can post any information on dying coves found around Egg Cave or share bird art you like to donate for other members to use in their anthem postings.

If you want to play games then head over to the BOAFFUN thread to join in mini-games and mini-contests.
You can find our monthly newsletters, updates and club announcements are there too.
You can't chat there like in this thread but you can post answers to games and inform if you are participating in an activity.

You can go here to read this month's newsletter -
http://boafclub.net/index.html
Each activity will tell you how to play and whether you submit your answers to me by PM or post them in the fun center.

When you play games, activities or join in contests you win prizes.
Posting the anthem as many times as you can in a month you can win a variety of prizes available.

Our club account is @contests-r-us and where our creatures, đŸĒ™ and đŸ’ĩ and items from all the shops is stored.

We are a themed based club but we can share fun things and chat about anything in general.

Any creature/item/egg coin donations are for members by members of the club exclusively.

Mainly I buy cash shop items and creatures and donate them to the club but we have some awesome members who have donated cash creatures and travels and they are truly amazing!

Any extra creatures, items and travels I have; get automatically donated to the club.
Only personal gifts I don't give away and have learned from experience they hold a very strong sentimental value.

With everyone participating and giving it aids in the club running smoothly and enjoyable for everyone.

If you are tired of just doing feedings, you can come here and relax. Strike up conversation, play some games or find something to help out with. ❤ī¸

That is basically what you will find we do here and hope this helps any other member who wanted to understand what goes on and how they can get started in activities. 😃

-------

Hi @lenamilove!

This is a terribly late response but wanted to reply back and so sorry.

You are welcome and don't be as every artist is special and talented. We have our strengths and weaknesses but where would we be if we didn't share are artistry with the world?

Some are born with a more keen artistry while others have to just practice more. It doesn't matter that doesn't make you less talented or special. 😸

I hope you do more artwork and share it more too!

That is great to know how different Cali is and yes, it is something to be in awe over. Seeing mountain tops and hills all full of colors. A postcard can be beautiful but can't hold a candle to seeing it with your eyes in realtime before you. ❤ī¸

Yes, my daughter really loves Georgia and so does my grandson.

Did you move due to family obligations/work {like the military} or was it for another reason? If it is personal you don't have to state, just curious.

When I was little my parents moved to Queens, then back to different parts of Manhattan and also lived in the Bronx.
Once, I lived permanently with my grandma, the Bronx was my stability. I have an appreciation and love for all the boroughs of New York. They all have their splendor and downside. In my heart though, I'm a boogie-down Bronxite and that will never change.

I raised my children mostly in NY until we moved to Massachusetts. Here I am settled to the comfort of knowing some famous poets hailed from this state as well and were inspired by the countryside here.

I will take you up on that! When I do go to Cali you will be one of the first to know about my trip and the highlights too. Thanks for telling me. I like to see both places but mainly out of a tv show I use to watch with my family and a song that always made me what to travel there. 😃

Oh, that is fine and no harm - no foul. Hehehe
What a beautiful drawing and love them both.
Thank you and I'm sure everyone will love to see it for the anniversary bash along with the others donations. ❤ī¸ ❤ī¸ ❤ī¸

It is fine, really. I haven't logged into DA in quite some time so needed to anyway.

Need to get going on drawing more to be honest.

Hope you are doing great and will check out the mexican food, didn't forget. 😊

@lilminxy_ and @splashnose it is good to see you both posting in here. How are you doing?
What is new with you lately?

Hi, @ricefishie and how are things with you?
Thanks for helping out another member.
You are wonderful! Have a splendid weekend. ❤ī¸

Oh, you are so welcome @barbyka and thank you very much for the dog gone funny share!
I had a nice giggle over it. Happy to hear you are enjoying the games, thanks. 😊

Yes, this is true @leonx but you can share anything in here you like I will be checking in more, sharing things and chatting with everyone who frequents this thread.

You are so right. I will share a childhood secret with you - My brother and I ate one of the bone treats for our puppy when we were little. It smelled yummy so we ate one and it tasted good then after two bites it seemed gritty, we spit it out. Never did that again. 😃

-------

Before I go, is there anyone who makes their own pizza?
If so, what kind of pizzas do you create?

One of my homemade pizzas:

Veggie style:
Green pepper, carrot strips, broccoli florets, mushrooms, skim/lowfat mozzarella cheese, fresh tomatoes (I puree them in my blender) and garlic & herb seasoning no-salt added [comes with the mixture of basil, oregano, rosemary, red pepper, orange peel, paprika and celery] .

Some times, I add eggplant, instead of mushrooms or have both in the pizza.

I absolutely love McCormick's Garlic & Herb seasoning. They have a Basil and Garlic, All purpose, Italian and Sweet Onion & Herb seasoning line also.

When I don't have time or not feeling well and can't buy the fresh herbs myself, having this stocked in the house does wonders.

I cook with no salt or sugar. Sometimes, I may use splenda if baking but mostly use just herbs and a large variety of spices.

Okay, don't leave me hanging here.
What is your kitchen culinary specialty?