36 posts

katiel • 4 January 2014 at 8:46 PM

@ian

{side account of @sweetiebelle12345}

my main and side were chosen? Cool!

Gender Fluid
1,101 posts

misty_rose_ • 4 January 2014 at 8:47 PM

@Ian thank you for the updates. Everything looks good so far.

Male
472 posts

lucas • 4 January 2014 at 8:58 PM

@Ian yeah, thanks for all, everything looks awesome =D I really liked the new cave. Specially the ability to view previous eggs!

Female
1,083 posts

bang14982 • 4 January 2014 at 8:59 PM

@Ian

I have a question; do we get to keep the extra eggs we come upon?

Also, I've noticed that the time lapse between every attempt varies; I'm not sure if it's supposed to be like that? It's from 20-30 minutes for me.

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 4 January 2014 at 9:13 PM

@Ian - YAH!! No descriptions, thank you!!!

1,696 posts

cookiemonster • 4 January 2014 at 9:38 PM

@Ian
Yay!
Thanks for removing the redirect to the creature profile and the descriptions! 😊
The cave looks so great now! I love it! ❤ī¸
The descriptions were kind of buggin' me like they were with other people! XD

Female
1,265 posts

bluenatty • 4 January 2014 at 9:41 PM

No descriptions now I see 😸
Thanks for the great updates, Ian! 😃

Female
139 posts

beckyfeng08 • 4 January 2014 at 10:11 PM

Yay im in! 😋 but when we get our eggs, it doesn't really match the description sometimes, for example, This creature looks green, and then you don't get a green egg.

9 posts

whiteangel • 4 January 2014 at 10:41 PM

I like this version. It's cool that the eggs you found can be viewed at the bottom and you can still get them.
I once found an awesome egg (can't remember which one now) And accidentally clicked the 'x' button which meant I just lost it.

Female
5,285 posts

glados • 4 January 2014 at 10:43 PM

I think it's better without the descriptions, unless the team is planning to have a separate description for each type of creature in the cave. 😋
It would make it easier to find special eggs, but it would also lower the value and fun of the mystery.

Deleted • 4 January 2014 at 10:45 PM

@Ian mine changed but it looks different it's not bad though, I just have to get use to it

Female
17 posts

aya • 4 January 2014 at 11:23 PM

Oh hey the cave is different for me! *feels special*
I'm liking these new features 😊

Female
60 posts

catqeen1234 • 4 January 2014 at 11:45 PM

Thanks for choosing me to participate in this Beta!

First thought was that I didn't like how there is a new page for the creatures rather than the pop-up right there. But, I understand why it's necessary because I don't really see any other way for the rest of the updates to work without an automatic reload which would be kinda annoying.

I really like that the genders show now. It makes it easier to decide whether to have a boyish or girly name and not have to change it later on because it was the wrong gender.

I also appreciate that the previous eggs linger for a little bit. I've accidentally clicked 'leave egg' before on a starred egg and of course couldn't get it back. So, I like this change!

Male
121 posts

gwanway • 4 January 2014 at 11:46 PM

@Ian
The new cave looks great! As many other people said, the ability to go back to a creature that you didn't steal is cool. So far, nothing seems wrong. 😊

Deleted • 5 January 2014 at 12:02 AM

@Ian
If this new cave goes well you could do it for the asteroid?!?!

Female
182 posts

wallie987 • 5 January 2014 at 12:05 AM

@Ian
Wow, this is really cool! However, I think there's a bit of a glitch with the "attempts for the day" and the "actual number of eggs stolen"... for me, it says I had 10 attempts at the cave, but I found 11 eggs... O.o

Female
203 posts

sophia123 • 5 January 2014 at 12:49 AM

@ian i don't know if it is just me, but it's getting on my nerves, that i need to scroll down again after every steal attempt

@wallie987 that's one of the new things^^

Female
60 posts

catqeen1234 • 5 January 2014 at 1:00 AM

@sophia123

It's not just you. I assumed it was because I had a smaller screen.

@Ian

You could take out the large picture of the Cave so we don't have to scroll down to the egg...

Female
145 posts

dragongirl02 • 5 January 2014 at 1:08 AM

I'm glad to be able to see the gender of the creatures makes doing names easier on me kind of have to be picky about the names now due to the naming fee to change them.

Deleted • 5 January 2014 at 1:18 AM

@Ian

I am content with the features of the new Beta Cave so far. I do like that I can see what gender the eggs will be before I decide to take them or not, and I also like the eggs I've found will be around until they're taken by somebody else. However, I would agree it is a bit annoying to scroll down to the eggs every time the page refreshes after I reject an egg.

Deleted • 5 January 2014 at 1:25 AM

I'd have to say I'm happy with everything. It all works well and I'm having no glitches or anything.

1,696 posts

cookiemonster • 5 January 2014 at 1:37 AM

I love the new cave!!! 😸 It's AWESOME! ❤ī¸

Female
4 posts

rainingmoonlight • 5 January 2014 at 1:50 AM

Yay, I think I *might* be part of it. I only joined two days ago, but I can see previous attempts, the gender symbol when the egg is revealed and no Javascript. 😸
Great so far!

Deleted • 5 January 2014 at 1:58 AM

Exactly how much time is it before we can choose another egg? I love the update, it's nice not to have to see the creatures profile and also that if my machine glitches I don't lose the egg! Iv lost so many eggs when my machine has glitched! Its also really nice to be able to see the gender. It is kind of annoying to have to scroll down every time but I don't really mind 😊
No glitches so far and everything's great!

Female
377 posts

92firebirdgirl • 5 January 2014 at 2:03 AM

@Ian
Love the changes 😊

Female
534 posts

vespira • 5 January 2014 at 2:44 AM

So far, so good.^^ I am liking this.😊

Female
1,265 posts

bluenatty • 5 January 2014 at 2:47 AM

@Ian

I'm not sure if it's been suggested yet, but the fact that the cave opens a new page to tell you that you haven't selected an egg is kind of annoying to me. Maybe instead of opening a new page when you haven't selected one, it would be better to make the "Approach egg" button unclickable until you've actually selected an egg?

Female
1,655 posts

alraune3 • 5 January 2014 at 5:06 AM

Happy New Year! Thanks for choosing me as a beta tester. I love the additional steal attempts!😊

Female
47 posts

sarvarnaa • 5 January 2014 at 6:35 AM

When I went into the cave I had a short descriptions under each egg... It was really convenient but sometimes I found that the descriptions didn't match the egg...
And I don't have that anymore ☚ī¸ Somehow

Female
67 posts

angy-love • 5 January 2014 at 6:50 AM

@sarvarnaa

The descriptions are gone for me too ☚ī¸
I hope this feature comes back again. I thought it was funny.