Egg Cave Click Exchange Bug/Ideas Topic

in Problems & Bugs

452 posts

xxxmahiruxxx • 26 June 2015 at 10:07 AM

It's been two days and my creatures aren't showing the proper levels after participating in the exchange. They're still frozen at the same level. Help?

@Ian
@eggcaveteam
@Zac

Female
45 posts

gorillaz_girl15 • 30 June 2015 at 5:39 PM

@Ian
why is my click exchange run so slow?

Male
1,991 posts

Ian • 30 June 2015 at 6:05 PM

@xxxmahiruxxx

This has now been fixed, thanks.

@gorillaz_girl15

I'm sorry to hear that. Are the creatures loading slowly when they come up in the Click Exchange or do they load slowly *after* you click them from the Click Exchange?

Female
45 posts

gorillaz_girl15 • 30 June 2015 at 6:07 PM

@Ian
Basically i will go onto click exchange and it will take a really long time for them to load. then they will finally pop up and there is only like 4 of them.

Female
160 posts

shadow_peaches_lizards • 30 June 2015 at 6:32 PM

@Ian sometimes I get the same notification more than one time. I go to my notifications and the same notification is there 7 or 8 times. This has happened 4 or 5 times.

Male
1,991 posts

Ian • 30 June 2015 at 6:44 PM

@gorillaz_girl15 we're working on it! Thanks for reporting that in. I recommend waiting for the page to fully load, then clicking the orange "Refresh Links" button to reload creatures.

@shadow_peaches_lizards hi! What notifications are you receiving that are dupes? Was this for creature auctions, by chance?

Thanks ❀️

Female
160 posts

shadow_peaches_lizards • 1 July 2015 at 12:49 AM

@Ian hi! Yes, it only happens when I lose a creature in the auctions. Thank you! 😊

452 posts

xxxmahiruxxx • 1 July 2015 at 12:00 PM

@Ian

I saw that earlier a few days ago or whenever it was.

Thank you 😊

1,122 posts

iceiceice • 1 July 2015 at 1:05 PM

Is it just me or is their fewer creatures in the click exchange now

9 posts

anubis4shadow • 1 July 2015 at 4:50 PM

This is interesting. I haven't found any problems so far. i liked

Male
1,991 posts

Ian • 1 July 2015 at 6:55 PM

@shadow_peaches_lizards this issue has been fixed. πŸ˜ƒ Thanks. Write me a Ticket at http://eggcave.com/contact if dupe notifications occur again for auctions.

@iceiceice keep clicking and keep adding creatures to continue the cycle of exchanging credits. πŸ˜ƒ

Female
160 posts

shadow_peaches_lizards • 1 July 2015 at 6:56 PM

@Ian thank you πŸ˜‰!

Other
3,178 posts

piucca • 5 July 2015 at 6:26 PM

Not sure if this has been brought up, but when I put a creature in for say 550 clicks it only gets about half of that.
Is there a way to fix this?

Female
74 posts

lunamoonamare • 16 July 2015 at 1:57 PM

I think there should be like a clicking history page, to see who gave you a click and at what time and for what pet.

Female
10 posts

mysteryrainbowfun11 • 21 July 2015 at 3:43 PM

@Ian

Hi this is a really good idea, but I think I encountered a problem. When I was doing the click exchange to get more XC but every time I clicked a creature, it didn't give me any at all. Like I said I don't know if this is a bug or not, but I felt that I should point it out.

Male
1,991 posts

Ian • 22 July 2015 at 6:13 AM

@piucca

Like, the system auto-removes the creature from the Exchange before receiving 550 clicks?

@mysteryrainbowfun11

Did you wait for the creature profiles to completely load to register the click? Clicking on a link, then immediately closing the tab without letting it load won't register a click at the Exchange.

Other
3,178 posts

piucca • 22 July 2015 at 9:15 AM

@Ian
Yes, but the creature only has 400 over all clicks on it's profile.

Female
10 posts

mysteryrainbowfun11 • 22 July 2015 at 12:39 PM

@Ian

Yes I tried that, but it still didn't register the XC

Female
74 posts

lunamoonamare • 11 August 2015 at 8:03 PM

@ian
how come the pets come in threes or fours when there are enough to come as a whole page?

Male
1,991 posts

Ian • 12 August 2015 at 2:45 PM

@lunamoonamare

This happens because, with each click you make, it sets off a chain reaction in the system of an exchange of credits. It's hard to explain, as the system is rather intricate, but a chain reaction that your click creates alongside with the clicks from other users online at the same time cause this.

@piucca

As I've double-checked on the auto-remove feature once you reach the max clicks point, it does appear to be removing creatures at the correct point programmatically. But here's why you might see the discrepancy...

The only thing that comes to mind is that 500 Exchange clicks may not necessarily equal 500 Creature clicks on the creature's actual profile. It may sound really weird or somewhat confusing, but the reason this might occur is based on people's account IPs, especially if they're viewing from multiple locations with changing IPs.

@mysteryrainbowfun11

Is this problem still persisting?

Female
74 posts

lunamoonamare • 12 August 2015 at 6:54 PM

@Ian
aaaaaah ok thank you for explaining, I get it now.

Female
31 posts

shelby5758 • 28 August 2015 at 9:36 PM

It's confusing I don't really know what Im sopouse to be doing or how I do it

1,122 posts

iceiceice • 28 August 2015 at 9:43 PM

@shelby5758
On the right, click on the icon with the computer mouse and ##XC.

Add a creature to the click exchange and feed other people's creature. They will feed and click yours in return.

For every creature you click, you earn 1 XC.
For every click someone else gives to you, you lose 1XC.

Female
704 posts

mlpnko159 • 8 October 2015 at 4:25 AM

My creature didn't go out even though I had a max #of clicks on it☹️

Here's a link to show I guess, but I'm gonna go take it out of the exchange now.

http://i1175.photobucket.com/albums/r635/Panache/Mobile Uploads/image_zpsogdgkb7g.jpg

Gender Questioning
714 posts

548662 • 16 October 2015 at 10:26 PM

What happens when you get a negative number of XC?

Female
5,813 posts

jazzyleia • 16 October 2015 at 10:55 PM

@548662

Nothing happens. That just means that users can't click your creature that happens to be in the click exchange until you get a positive number. Getting a negative number just means that people clicked your creature before it was taken out because you hit 0 XC. It happens. πŸ˜ƒ

Gender Questioning
714 posts

548662 • 16 October 2015 at 10:58 PM

@jazzyleia
Thanks!

9 posts

anubis4shadow • 17 October 2015 at 4:53 PM

@ian

i like the idea
This is interesting. I haven't found any problems so far.

Deleted • 28 November 2015 at 5:00 AM

@Ian

Not sure if anyone has noticed this yet but lately I noticed how my credits has been spent increasingly fast. Today, my credits went down from 2.4K to 1.7K, and that's on one creature. On average, I'll lose around a hundred credits on the single creature if I don't click anyone's creatures all day. It honestly wouldn't be so bad if I can repay the credits but there aren't enough creatures in the click exchange to do so at this rate.

I remember the topic about the update regarding folks who attempt to drain our click credits will be suspended of any clicks for a duration, and I'm wondering if somebody somehow hacked around that restriction without getting penalized. I know that sounds like out of left field.

Female
2,300 posts

metaphor • 28 November 2015 at 5:16 AM

Is it just me, or did Click Exchange not reset today?