Egg Cave Click Exchange Bug/Ideas Topic

in Problems & Bugs

Female
16 posts

wildwillow • 29 August 2016 at 8:52 AM

Well i havent tried it yet.i dont have money 2. Anyone no Y my copy and paste isnt working?

4 posts

luna08 • 29 August 2016 at 11:49 PM

need more spaces for pets more than 10

Non-binary
3,331 posts

carter • 5 September 2016 at 11:23 AM

@jazzyleia
@Ian
@mastergemma

Okay so this might be listed somewhere but I can't find it so sorry if you've already answered this before.
Are we allowed to pick one account to use the click exchange from, even if it isn't our main?
For example if I was using the exchange on this account but then realized I had creatures on another account that I wanted to grow (but not have to be moved from that account) could I just take all of my creatures out of the exchange on my main account and then start using the exchange on my side account?

Female
55 posts

trinitybluz • 4 October 2016 at 12:00 PM

sorry wrong place to post

Deleted • 17 October 2016 at 1:32 PM

Every once in awhile when I click a pet through the click exchange the page comes up white - nothing loads. It's the only time this happens to me. So far, when I go through user profiles everything loads fine.

The actual problem with it is the page cannot be refreshed to make the pet appear with the option to feed it. A refresh loads up the main exchange page with a new pet, set of pets, or the none available message.

I have no way of knowing if the click actually registered for the pet itself and there's no way of feeding the pet when that happens, but it counts as the exchange through the click exchange.

It would be nice to be able to return to a pet when something like that happens, or if a tab was closed after clicking the pet from the main exchange page, so the pet could be fully interacted with.

Female
432 posts

spiritkeeper5 • 12 November 2016 at 3:30 AM

It is really fine but can you spread the limit of clicks you can have? I don't have enough credits for all of my ten pets on the exchange so could have a look at that. Thanks

Female
3 posts

roxygirl1 • 18 March 2017 at 3:35 PM

i am loving it, its fun and i love seeing the range of creatures you can get 😊

Female
6 posts

storm-berry • 18 April 2017 at 7:35 PM

@Ian

I like this idea! It seems so much easier than relying on people to be bumping along and suddenly find my profile!

149 posts

tomoaki • 24 April 2017 at 8:54 PM

I don't know if it's a bug, or was just changed in V3, but I just realized, that the clicks are not counted instantly after clicking a creature anymore, so you have to refresh the whole page to see your amount of XC.
Ignore me, if it has just been changed ^^' I just found it nice to see while clicking, but it doesn't really change much I guess 😊

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 25 April 2017 at 9:47 PM

@ian

Hi! I am not sure if you are aware of this yet, but on mobile, the webpage keeps crashing. I've tried different devices and servers, it crashed on all.

Thanks,

Leafstar

Female
55 posts

trinitybluz • 25 April 2017 at 11:30 PM

Since the change, I've noticed that at times I'm getting an 'Already Fed' on the click exchange, not getting these before, I was wondering if this is a bug???