Egg Cave Click Exchange Bug/Ideas Topic

in Problems & Bugs

Female
462 posts

megadash • 20 August 2014 at 9:15 PM

I've been noticing that, sometimes, creatures will disappear when I click on them. It just goes white. I don't get another tab and it doesn't give the green "clicked" indicator. When I when I hit the "Refresh Links" button, it comes back up and I can click on it as usual, without any problems.

It's not important, but you should probably know.

Male
148 posts

jaegis • 20 August 2014 at 9:57 PM

@megadash I've been experiencing the same thing, but it ends up coming back up when I refresh. Nevertheless it is still a hassle ☚ī¸

Agender
277 posts

arty10 • 21 August 2014 at 12:50 AM

@lunar

Maybe there can be an option or something to choose if you want it to show "Clicked" or just disappear like on Egg Cavern.

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 21 August 2014 at 4:01 AM

@megadash
I've got the same problem, I'm on Google Chrome, fully up to date

Female
173 posts

phoenixfire • 21 August 2014 at 4:54 AM

@Ian @Orderedchaos

So, I put my Puffup (Lusi83) on my list for a max of 200 clicks. After it got 200 clicks, I got a notification saying that it was removed from the list.

Later I decided to put it on the list again but it wouldn't go on... It didn't show up on the 'select creature' list! Is this a glitch?

Female
67 posts

angy-love • 21 August 2014 at 4:58 AM

@Ian

I have one more idea.

In the manual "How it works" under the point "Why do you ask what my creature prefers?" It is said

... you let other users know that feeding is not necessary. This may lead to more clicks!

For me that is not true. I rather feed the eggs too - so I get two credits at once: the XC and EC.

As far as I understand the system the stats of a creature rise with views, clicks and feeds, so you would get immortalitie sooner if your creature is feed too...

So now I go and check if a creature needs feeds to evolve if someone choose the "Clicks only" option, because I want to respect their wishes. But if the creature needs something else I feed it anyway.

So here is my suggestion:

Someone who doesn't care if the creature gets fed or not should choose the "All Stats" - those are the ones which come without icons, am I right? - to let the person doing the clicking choose if he wants to feed or not. And that would rather leed to more clicks than the other in my opinion.

And the "Clicks Only" should be suggested for eggs which the user rather not want to be fed.

It would be nice if the icon for "Clicks Only" could get more colour to make it more visible. Sometimrs I see it only in the very last moment when I click and I have no idea how many times I missed it and fed anyway.

Female
1,083 posts

bang14982 • 21 August 2014 at 1:59 PM

@megadash @mastergemma
The same thing happens to me. When I click on the area around the picture of the creature, it just disappears and I can't click on the link anymore. When I refresh it comes back though. I also use Google Chrome.

Male
1,991 posts

Ian • 21 August 2014 at 3:10 PM

@lykhaos117 @bang14982 @mastergemma @stormdragonxi

BUG FIX

Fixed a bug where creatures randomly disappeared from the list (with a blank white space) without actually clicking the link.

The Exchange is now open to the public.

1 post

lionclaws • 21 August 2014 at 9:22 PM

You should be able to buy creatures with XC!

Female
363 posts

sodabearjess • 21 August 2014 at 9:28 PM

i agree with lionclaws

@Ian if a creature is marked for feeds, you don't get XC til you feed it, because now you can just spam links without having to feed and still get XC

Male
148 posts

jaegis • 22 August 2014 at 11:41 PM

@Ian I've noticed that sometimes creatures I have already clicked and fed have returned back on the exchange, and when I click on them I can feed them again, registering as if I had not done so before. Is this a bug or intentional? Because this seems to be bypassing the one click one feed a day rule.

Female
20 posts

mollyokami • 23 August 2014 at 12:19 AM

@Ian
Here's an idea: Just as we have Double Feed Day on the 15th, why don't we have Double Click Day on the 28th of each month? On this day, we'd get double the XC on the click exchange. I'd recommend the 30th, but that would exclude February.

Female
260 posts

stormdragonxi • 23 August 2014 at 8:35 PM

@Ian

It's probably just me, but, I'm still getting an error on IE when I click the refresh links button after I've clicked/fed the pets there. Just keep getting the same pets.

Just thought I'd let you know. =^-^=

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 24 August 2014 at 3:01 AM

Oops! Please take a look at the following:
You have already clicked this link. Please try another below.

According to the pet I haven't fed it yet.... and it occurred with a few of the creatures in a row

~~~~~
@lionclaws
@sodabearjess
I don't think that would be a very good idea as then people will try and collect as many XC as possible and then take their creatures out of the exchange.

Female
363 posts

sodabearjess • 24 August 2014 at 10:32 AM

@mastergemma
if they take there pets out of the exchange they can't do anything with the XC they have, i was saying we get XC just by clicking, for pets marked as feeds preffered, i was thinking you should get the XC only after feeding.

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 25 August 2014 at 7:20 AM

@sodabearjess
No, for the buying creatures with XC

Female
363 posts

sodabearjess • 25 August 2014 at 7:32 PM

@mastergemma
ya but if you could buy with XC they can make it so you HAVE to have a creature to buy creatures so its still fair

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 25 August 2014 at 7:52 PM

@sodabearjess XC can only be exchanged, not created or destroyed so if you did that all of the XC would go down the drain and no one could click.

Female
363 posts

sodabearjess • 25 August 2014 at 10:27 PM

@spiritkoi
thats true i didn't think about that. man.

Female
766 posts

lunar • 26 August 2014 at 12:39 PM

Its doing that strange thing again, "not a valid link"
@ian

9 posts

anubis4shadow • 26 August 2014 at 6:09 PM

interesting^u^

5 posts

evacci • 31 August 2014 at 4:21 AM

@mollyokami I think that would be a great idea! But why the 28th?

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 31 August 2014 at 4:28 AM

@evacci

I think it's because every month has a 28th day while not every month has a 30th, 31st. it could be the first day though, it would be up to discussion if this happens XD

5 posts

evacci • 31 August 2014 at 4:31 AM

@mastergemma Oh ok 😋

Female
20 posts

mollyokami • 1 September 2014 at 2:51 AM

@evacci
--- your post ---
I think that would be a great idea! But why the 28th?

Because February only has 28 days and 29 each leap year. Like Double Feed Day, it'd, more than likely, need to be a day that all months have. It'd just make more sense: For the mid-month, you get double đŸĒ™; at the "end" of the month, you get double clicks.

10 posts

scarletkat • 3 September 2014 at 2:46 PM

It could just be my computer, but using the "refresh links" button isn't working for me. I can refresh manually using my own browser buttons, but the provided link doesn't work very often if at all.

Female
59 posts

kittena • 12 September 2014 at 2:18 AM

@scarletkat
same problem and now its saying you have clicked all the available links...
so we are only allowed so many a day now??

Female
2,224 posts

ashlinnhi • 14 September 2014 at 2:38 AM

@Ian
I don't know about this, but when I click a link, its page keeps saying "Oops! Please take a look at the following:
You have already clicked this link. Please try another below."

Female
2,210 posts

barbyka • 14 September 2014 at 4:06 AM

Yesterday I got the same creature a few times. It was the last available and I clicked it. Then refreshed the page. Clicked it again. Then the creature pages loaded and I closed them. But when I refreshed Click Exchange I got the same creature again. And when I clicked it, it did say I already clicked this link.

10 posts

scarletkat • 16 September 2014 at 10:01 AM

@kittena
I think when it says you have clicked all the available links that means you have clicked all of the creatures on the click exchange that still have XC. Sometimes when you refresh the whole page after this one or two more will pop up.