Female
363 posts

sodabearjess • 16 August 2014 at 12:58 AM

@kingbilly
your welcome glad i helped 😊

Female
1,743 posts

minnie298a • 16 August 2014 at 1:49 AM

Like others have mentioned I seem to be accruing more spare clicks now then before. I don't think I've gone below 2 in the last hour or so, where before I seemed to spend most of my time at -1. I've had the maximum of 10 creatures in since I found out about it, so that hasn't changed on my side.

Also personally, I've been Ctrl-Clicking open the click only creatures, loading them, closing the pages, then Ctrl-Clicking open the others, feeding and closing them before refreshing my links. By separating out my opening of the pages I've cut down on the accidental feeding of the click only eggs, but I'm still raking in the EC (compared to what I was before this started).

Female
4,736 posts

twilight_raptor • 16 August 2014 at 2:09 AM

@lynncrow i have a similar problem, and i was afraid i was alone there >> what browser are u using?

Female
48 posts

luckyblue298 • 16 August 2014 at 5:29 AM

My XC count says I have only got 10 XC, when I have actually got a lot more than that.

Female
2,210 posts

barbyka • 16 August 2014 at 7:07 AM

@luckyblue298

They reset the XC points. So even if you had 100 XC before, you're now on 10.

Female
48 posts

luckyblue298 • 16 August 2014 at 7:08 AM

@barbyka

Thanks

Deleted • 16 August 2014 at 7:58 AM

I really like the idea. 😊
My XC is always -1 though. I'll click, it'll go up to 3, then back to -1...The clicks Ive recieved have been at 11 for a while, so my XC is going for no reason by the looks of it? o.O 😊

Female
2,003 posts

furfur • 16 August 2014 at 8:31 AM

Since the update I've managed to keep about 100XC on hand for hours with 5 of my creatures linked in the exchange. I've been coming back every 30mins or so and there are always some new creatures to click by then. Seems like the hoarding was the problem.

Female
5,813 posts

jazzyleia • 16 August 2014 at 10:43 AM

Since the updates, yes I believe that hoarding was the issue. There are always creatures for me to click now which I enjoy. 😃

Female
13 posts

mylittlepony_girl • 16 August 2014 at 1:28 PM

@mastergemma My creature is stuck at 22 clicks and I keep getting about 10 XC then all of a sudden I get -3 XC, so I look at my creature and there still is 22 clicks on it.

221 posts

annapashmina • 16 August 2014 at 1:30 PM

I'm not even sure if this is a bug...
Yesterday my xc is 30... Today, I noticed that it's now 10xc. I haven't been using my xc since day 1.

What happened? ☚ī¸

My stats says:
Exchange Credits: 10 XC | Total Clicks: 20 | Total Clicks To You: 0

What happened to my supposed to be earned 20 clicks?

Female
5,813 posts

jazzyleia • 16 August 2014 at 1:32 PM

@annapashmina

There was a reset last night after some updates. Everyone was left with 10 XC no matter the amount you had before.

221 posts

annapashmina • 16 August 2014 at 1:34 PM

*uodate* I've reread the previous posts. 😋 that explained a lot. I haven't been active in the forum 😋

Female
32 posts

coolbobj • 16 August 2014 at 2:30 PM

click xchange is fun fun fun! thank you for allowing me to be a beta fish on this feature! (^^^)

49 posts

ihave2manycats • 16 August 2014 at 5:30 PM

I do like the click exchange. However, I do not like the - exchange thing. So, I'm being penalized, my eggs don't get clicks because I can't sit on my butt and click away for hours and hours to try and keep up?

Some of us DO have lives. We work, go to school, write, have kids. Surprise, not all of us are kids!

I can't feed my cove on a daily basis because of work and my writing conflicts. I DO LOVE Eggcave or I still wouldn't be here. But to start with a negative and my eggs on the exchange don't get clicked isn't right. Okay, so maybe they don't get clicks... Thought I'd add that before all the whiners kick in about 'it's not fair to get clicks if you aren't clicking back'. Hold your whining. I never said I wasn't going to click back.

I don't know what the answer would be, I only feel like it's not fair that I have to click 3 or 20 to get back to 0.

5 posts

jennz32 • 16 August 2014 at 5:56 PM

@newlife Then you just write in the creature's profile text that you don't want it fed, just as users have always done.

Female
4,845 posts

newlife • 16 August 2014 at 5:57 PM

@jennz32
People don't read things.
I don't know why, but people skip over text and go straight to feeding :/

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 16 August 2014 at 7:32 PM

@newlife
That's the risk for using a click exchange unfortunately :/

There needs to be a bigger reminder that for the clicks only, there should only be clicks! People should do clicks first so they don't actually feed them by accident

Whoever sees this, please respect that click only is CLICK ONLY, no feeds are wanted.

Non-binary
3,621 posts

asi • 16 August 2014 at 11:25 PM

@ihave2manycats

I'm not exactly sure if you're against credit debt or for it, but maybe you could reread the "How It Works" section? You sound a little confused about the system, it could help clear it up (: I know I made myself read it very carefully! CX
And, uh... Please don't tell me about how you have a life. It might hurt someone's already delicate feelings ^^"

I'm really happy that we've got a click exchange for Eggcave again! The only thing I miss is how Eggcavern's would clear the space left by clicked links completely, rather than presenting a boxful of "Clicked!" That's because this means I have to scroll around now (laazy) X3
Thanks for the new feature, Eggcave! (:

Female
2,043 posts

lynncrow • 17 August 2014 at 1:50 AM

@twilight_raptor

Lol, glad to see im not alone.

I'm using Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 7.

You?

Female
4,736 posts

twilight_raptor • 17 August 2014 at 2:25 AM

@lynncrow Im using IE too on Windows 8.1

Female
3,201 posts

ushafuse • 17 August 2014 at 4:16 AM

I have no problem for the time being. I like this idea a lot!

Female
385 posts

persipnei • 17 August 2014 at 4:37 AM

@Ian

Thanks a lot for this idea, I really like it 😊

However, I cannot use it from my computer, I try to click all the creatures everyday but my XC doesn't change at all unless I log in from my mobile phone where it Works without problem.

Anyone else has the same problem? ☚ī¸

Thanks again and have a nice day! ❤ī¸

Female
55 posts

trinitybluz • 17 August 2014 at 12:07 PM

This is what I found using this click system...
I found it slow and tedious adding my creatures one at a time, I was adding only 3 points per creatures so I could add all of them
Clicking was fine, but no ec unless you stopped and used the feed button.
Ran out of others to click, this may improve with the more using the system...
Found it very slow and quicker to click friends.

I do like the idea mainly I don't have to rely on friends to click my creatures, but then again I can always bump up my creatures through Timmy's....

527 posts

gabrieltaft • 17 August 2014 at 2:17 PM

Sweet, it's working better now.

Female
1 post

sleepyeyedsatyr • 17 August 2014 at 4:27 PM

I LOVE the idea! Another great way to boost our creatures and focus on evolving. This is really helpful to me. But the downsides for now is that once you have clicked a lot of people, it's very easy to run out of credits and people to click. I'm calm about this for I have hopes that once more people jump in, running out won't be a problem. Though let me tell you how a little shocking it is to have 50 credits, take a short break, come back, and only have 15 credits. Geeze. I can't imagine what it's going to be like when I go to school tomorrow. Anyways, great idea and can't wait to have more people join in.

Female
2 posts

winter_warrior • 17 August 2014 at 6:58 PM

It works well, I like it!

Female
6 posts

dogdragon371 • 17 August 2014 at 7:19 PM

It still needs some updates, but overall it's a really cool idea!

Male
1,393 posts

despair • 18 August 2014 at 1:13 AM

Personally, I don't see what was wrong about hoarding credits...I liked doing it. Aren't you still giving back to the community by...you know, clicking on their creatures?

Non-binary
198 posts

plisser9 • 18 August 2014 at 2:26 AM

@despair If there aren't enough creatures to click in the system, then people won't be able to regain enough credits to put their creatures up to receive more clicks etc.