Creature suggestion - Aryn

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

What do you think?

343 posts

solnyshko • 1 April 2017 at 7:46 PM

this is a collab work, i drew the creature and @mami will provide the description ❤️

Art:

https://68.media.tumblr.com/545a69812e18832cd18dc7d6e12c01ca/tumblr_onq44n0xNa1w7j527o1_r1_1280.png

if the link doesn't work, try this: https://marquiskimaris.tumblr.com/ it should be the first post there ;v;

I didn't color the egg, because I got lazy oops-

Anyway, for the stats:
1st stage - 500 feeds
last stage - 1500 feeds

Habitat: Northern Plains

About Aryn eggs:
Aryn eggs behave very similar to plants: If too many grow together in the same space, the bigger and stronger eggs will thrive while the smaller and weaker ones slowly die off. To this day the exact cause of this is unknown, however the SAR Center has hypothesized that it has to do with the eggshell's structure and its apparent need to absorb nutrients from the surrounding area in order to survive.

About Aryn:
Due to their species' harsh take on 'survival of the fittest', Aryn are solitary Creatures. They have no real enemies and avoid confrontation unless threatened, and will usually leave before it comes to that. They lead nomadic lives and though they can live for long in captivity, they truly thrive in the wild.

If one has enough space they can breed Aryn to be more companionable, though their instincts are too deeply ingrained to ever turn them 'pet friendly'. If you feel the need to buy an Aryn, it is advised to only do so if you have a large property for them to roam on.

--
#creaturesuggestion #carnesielxmami #carnesielart
description has been added, yay!!!
--
pings ❤️
@ifi123
@skyfall4
@asi
@iceiceice

Non-binary
3,621 posts

asi • 1 April 2017 at 8:09 PM

@carnesiel

It's beautiful, I love the art! My favorite part is the gorgeous shade of blue... or the cool patterns/scales? Do they serve a protective purpose I wonder... (waits for description). The expressions are very good too! ^U^

The only thing is the stages, Eggcave is now very much in the habit of supplying three hatched stages, especially for the CCs, in order to give people more bang for their buck... (and also spend more on freezing, me thinks...). Personally I love variation in numbers of stages, but the staff might prefer it otherwise o.o

That's all I can think of! Good luck! ^O^

Female
250 posts

ifi123 • 1 April 2017 at 8:14 PM

@carnesiel

Thank you for pinging me!!! Oh my goodness, I love it so much! I really like how the blue feathers pop out in comparison to the more neutral body colors 😸 It is both adorable and majestic 😃 I hope this beautiful little guy gets made!!!

343 posts

solnyshko • 1 April 2017 at 8:21 PM

@asi
to be honest, the color palette was super experimental. HAHAHA i'm not that good with coloring things, so i'm really happy you liked it!!!!! also, hehe my favorite part is the shades of blue as well aaaaaa ❤️ ohoo e u e let's see if it does! can't wait for the desc as well hnggg ❤️

Yeah!!! that's what I'm thinking about as well hng, I'll see if I can draw another stage (maybe a baby) later, if I manage to do it, I'll def show you!!

Thank you for the feedback aaaa, I really appreciate it ;;u;;

@ifi123
I love love the blue too aaa ;;v;; thank you bb!! i'm so happy you liked it! I usually suck at drawing anything that need wings, but this came out okay so I'm really glad HAHAHAHAH

pings ❤️
@degong
@ammolite
@armageddondoll

1,853 posts

purgatory • 1 April 2017 at 8:29 PM

@carnesiel

It looks sooo adorable i just want to hug it ;w; ❤️

you got my support on this!

343 posts

solnyshko • 1 April 2017 at 8:33 PM

@ammolite
aaaa thank you!!! i'm so happpy you liked it!! ❤️
thank you for the support bb!!!

pings ❤️
@demons
@stagfire
@shale
@icesparkle22

Non-binary
1,221 posts

degong • 1 April 2017 at 8:34 PM

@carnesiel

Ahh~! *D* It's so beautiful~ ❤️ I love all of the different colors you used; it really helps out the drawing as a whole.

I love creature descriptions and how they tie into the creature's design, so I'll be looking forward to the description.

I suppose the only drawback is the fact that the creature goes from happy and cheerful to dreary and cold. A middle stage to smooth out that process would defiantly help out, but I think the description will do what a middle stage would. 😊

Really, I don't have much more to say~ xD Good luck on getting this creature made. Based on the design, I would 100% want this creature~ ❤️

9 / 10 would... creature again? xD

343 posts

solnyshko • 1 April 2017 at 8:37 PM

@degong
you just gave me an idea!! thank youu ❤️ aaa now i really want to draw another stage for it HAHAHA i'll def show you when it's done!

also, i'm really glad that you liked it! and i can't wait for the description either hngggg~
But seriously, thank you for the idea HAHAHAHAH i'd better start working on the middle stage yaaas ❤️

pings ❤️
@lykhaos117
@momokie
@chloelove
@daisy1664 ❤️

Non-binary
3,621 posts

asi • 1 April 2017 at 8:39 PM

@carnesiel

I think a molting lil' baby would fit right in... Q~Q

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 1 April 2017 at 8:40 PM

@carnesiel

haha this has to be made! its a must! ❤️ kinda reminds me of a hippogriff...😃

343 posts

solnyshko • 1 April 2017 at 8:44 PM

@asi
my fingers are itching to draw the lil baby omg HAHAHAHA

@icesparkle22
omg thank youuuu ❤️ hngg hippogriffs are so cool aaa ;;;v;;;

pings ❤️
@poptarts
@ida92
@muppet

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 1 April 2017 at 8:47 PM

@carnesiel
This is awesome! Love the colors and whole feel ❤️ It does also remind me of a hippogriff as well XD

❤️

343 posts

solnyshko • 1 April 2017 at 8:53 PM

@stagfire
aaaaa thank you that's really nice of you ;;u;; ❤️
hehe most of the time i draw stuffs and later on i'd realize it does remind you of smth else XD

pings ❤️
@heartbreak
@sky
@solaris
@ricefishie

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 1 April 2017 at 8:55 PM

@carnesiel

This is such a cool looking creature, kinda like a griffin. I really like it! Hope that it gets made.

Female
13 posts

heartbreak • 1 April 2017 at 8:56 PM

@carnesiel that is pretty cute. 😃 Hope it comes into the cave!

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 1 April 2017 at 8:56 PM

@carnesiel
No problem! ❤️
Lol, ikr. I actually have a stuffed animal hippogriff ❤️

Pings! c> Sorry if not wanted!
@clbr6117
@sharaya26
@maineen
@eggberts

343 posts

solnyshko • 1 April 2017 at 9:06 PM

@chloelove
thank you!!! ❤️ it wasn't my intention to make it look like a griffin, but they are cool so it's more than okay HAHAHAHA i'm glad you liked it!! ❤️

@heartbreak
aaaah thank youuuu ❤️
also i really like your username hehe ;v;

@stagfire
hnggg that is so cute!!!! and omg thank you for helping me ping people ;;;o;;;

pings ❤️
@cartel
@cho

827 posts

nine • 1 April 2017 at 9:12 PM

@carnesiel
Oooh! What a majestic little dragon creature! ❤️

Agreeing with a lot of other users about the creature though, I think creating another stage for it is probably a must.

Between its few stages, it seems to me like the Aryn just grew larger and more fierce in, uh, its posture? I like seeing more get added on to creatures as they evolve (especially with epic ones like these), so I think it'd be cool to see a more under-developed baby Aryn or an adult Aryn with more of those gilded bits or some new appendage. 😊

Also, when that new description gets made, feel free to ping me again for some feedback. 😉 I'd love to read it!

343 posts

solnyshko • 1 April 2017 at 9:17 PM

@ricefishie
yeah!! im sure now that i'd be drawing another stage HAHAHA however, since I can't choose whether I should add a much babier stage or a middle stage, I guess I'll just draw both and let people choose x3

but thank you!!! i'm glad you like it~ ❤️
and yes hehe, i'd def ping you when the desc is posted aaa thank you for the support! ;;v;;

pings ❤️
@jardoz
@mccherry
@eschla aaaah hellooo ma'am ❤️ ❤️
@flowerlynx

Demiboy
2,368 posts

ethereality • 1 April 2017 at 9:19 PM

@carnesiel This is beautiful ❤️

Female
173 posts

cartel • 1 April 2017 at 9:21 PM

@carnesiel
I really like this! 10/10, would hoard.

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 1 April 2017 at 9:30 PM

@carnesiel

Your welcome ❤️

Deleted • 1 April 2017 at 9:44 PM

@carnesiel

First off, I love the name! If it does get made I hope the name stays. Also lovely artwork, I especially like the blue feathers and their placement. I have one question: is the blue part of the tail also feathers? If so I wonder if it spreads out like if the creature gets excited or angry.

Overall the Aryn looks wonderful, crossing my fingers it gets added! 😊

343 posts

solnyshko • 1 April 2017 at 10:26 PM

@motivecat
aaaa thank youuu!!! ❤️

@cartel
omg that means so much to me, thank you for the support! ❤️

@mccherry
thank you! the name was a last minute decision i wanted to be done with it and it just popped into my mind XD glad you liked it!
And yeah, as for the question it is part of its tail!! omg now you're giving me ideas about the other stage that I'll draw later x3 thank you!!! i'm really happy that you liked it! ❤️

pings ❤️
@immortalraven
@novrain62

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 1 April 2017 at 10:54 PM

@carnesiel
Awesome ❤️

Female
311 posts

quetzalcoatl • 1 April 2017 at 11:17 PM

@carnesiel aww! It's so cute I love it 😃 Good job boo ❤️

Female
2,410 posts

ida92 • 2 April 2017 at 2:14 AM

@carnesiel I wpuld totally need a couple in my cove! It's amazing. Definately my type of creature. 😊

343 posts

solnyshko • 2 April 2017 at 4:55 AM

@immortalraven
hngg thank youuu ;;u;; ❤️
@daisy1664
aaaaah bb thank you!!! im so happy you liked it!! ❤️
@ida92
hngg thank you omg, also congratulations to your quadwing!! ;v;

pings ❤️
@sugarsprig
@lendluka

Female
2,410 posts

ida92 • 2 April 2017 at 4:57 AM

@carnesiel thank you too ^^

343 posts

solnyshko • 2 April 2017 at 5:06 AM

@ida92
hehe no worries! ❤️ hopefully, more user suggested creatures get to be made soon! looking forward to more of your works~

pings ❤️
@idk
@mairbear
@cloud-n-bolts
@barbyka