[COLDRAIN'S GIVEAWAY]

in User Contests & Giveaways

Non-binary
255 posts

coldrain • 15 April 2017 at 5:37 AM

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆COLDRAIN'S GIVEAWAY☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hello~ I've wanted to do a giveaway since I've joined but I've never really been in a good position to do so,
but now its the easter holidays I want to give three of you a little gift!

/ / HOW TO PLAY / /

There will be three questions and three rounds -
all you have to do is give the best answer possible for each round and I'll be choosing which I think are the best answers to go through to the next round.
We'll start with 20 available slots for round one, before cutting down to 10 and then 5 for the final round!
The three winners out of the five remaining will be selected through a random number generator.

/ / PRIZES / /

1ST PLACE: One of this months CSPs, totally up to you which you want and what gender
2ND PLACE: This Valequine
3RD PLACE: A CSP travel of your choosing

/ / RULES / /

1. Only one entry per person, aka no side accounts please ☆
2. You must have none or less than five CSPs as this is for those whom perhaps don't have access to cc!
3. Try your hardest with your answers !

/ / ROUND 1 ENTRY SLOTS / /

Who goes through to Round 2 will be picked as soon as the twenty slots are filled and I have time to pick the ten best answers!

☆ GOOD LUCK ☆

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

FILLED, NO MORE SLOTS AVAILABLE

2 posts

trashcandy • 15 April 2017 at 5:37 AM

/ / ROUND 2 / /

QUESTION: Favourite book/film and why?
1. @silvershadow submitted
2. @sugarsprig submitted
3. @spiritkeeper5 submitted
4. @nightassassin88 submitted
5. @gumiho710 submitted
6. @ellasparkle submitted
7. @popcornflakes submitted
8. @skyfall4 submitted
9. @clarityxx submitted
10. @emeraldstar submitted

/ / RESERVED FOR ROUND 3 / /
QUESTION: ???

/ / RESERVED FOR WINNERS / /

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

☆ THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING ☆

343 posts

solnyshko • 15 April 2017 at 5:44 AM

@coldrain
aaaa good luck my precious smol bean!!! ❤️

pings ❤️
hnggg guyss, you might be interested in this! ;u;
@skyfall4
@ifi123
@ellasparkle

367 posts

kudo • 15 April 2017 at 5:49 AM

@coldrain i'd like to join!!! 😃
me fav memory:
when i was in year 4 and was leaving Melbourne for Perth, the whole class threw a goodbye party and knowing me as a bookworm, they gifted me a delightfully long book and boy, it was the saddest and most happiest memory for me because i really really miss them and everyone in the whole class were close friends with me ^^

Female
743 posts

sugarsprig • 15 April 2017 at 6:54 AM

@coldrain Please may I join?

My favorite memory was when I was going on a camping trip with my two cousins. They live far away from me, and I only get to see them once every 2~3 years. I went camping with them a few years ago, and it was so much fun! We roasted marshmallows, played with sparklers, and counted stars until we fell asleep. I haven't got the chance to see them since, but it is definitely my favorite memory!

Thank you so much for doing this! It is greatly appreciated ❤️

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 15 April 2017 at 7:10 AM

@coldrain one of my favorite memories was with my granddad when we both threw money in the air shouting "its only money". so many people tried collecting the notes and my mum was angry lol. sadly he died while i was young so i only actually have limited memories of him so it make this special too me

i know i cant enter just wanted to join in with the answer lol!

Deleted • 15 April 2017 at 7:14 AM

@coldrain may I join?

My favorite memory was going to Melbourne, Australia, I saw the sunsets over the plains, I saw The penguin march which was a colony of tiny blue penguins that marched every night. There were hundreds of them! I went to Sydney and went on a cruise, on that cruise I saw important buildings! 😊

7 posts

secrets • 15 April 2017 at 7:41 AM

Sorry, little sis went on the computer thinking it was her account...

Non-binary
255 posts

coldrain • 15 April 2017 at 7:49 AM

@carnesiel thank you thank you thank you !!

@silvershadow added & oh my, thats both so sad but so nice, do you remember what book it was and do you still have it?
@sugarsprig added & ahh thats so cool !! camping seems like such fun, especially if you're with really good people ~ i hope you get to see your cousins again soon !
@chicachicken added & gaaah penguins !! they're so cute I'm so jealous !

@cloud-n-bolts thats honestly so cute, I lost my grandad too when i was younger and so i don't have too many memories of him but the ones i have are very important. I'm sorry for your loss ❤️

Deleted • 15 April 2017 at 7:50 AM

@coldrain thanks ❤️

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 15 April 2017 at 7:54 AM

@coldrain thank you soo much for your beautiful words they mean so much!! im very sorry about your grandad as well must have be terrible for you. i wish you the best of luck with this giveaway!!

367 posts

kudo • 15 April 2017 at 7:57 AM

@secrets I believe you've pinged the wrong person, pinging @coldrain for you 😃 also~ that's a pretty life-changing memory 😊

thx! I still remember the book which was 'the secret garden' (the actual long version) and i still have it, but the contents page and cover have long being torn off... ><

Non-binary
255 posts

coldrain • 15 April 2017 at 8:03 AM

@cloud-n-bolts ❤️ thank you so much~

@silvershadow oh wow ! that is actually one of my favourite books !! thats so cool !! and thanks for pinging me for them, i almost missed it!

@secrets added & thats brilliant, seriously thats a really good memory !! I'm glad you were able to find a place to belong and was given that courage !!

7 posts

secrets • 15 April 2017 at 8:11 AM

@coldrain
I am truly sorry but you have to take me out...that was my little sis's memory...she went on the computer thinking it was her account...sorry... little sis is @spiritkeeper5

Female
432 posts

spiritkeeper5 • 15 April 2017 at 8:13 AM

@coldrain
That was me...sorry...sometimes I am forgetful and do stuff without looking...

Can I still join as number 12?
Memory was when I made my first sound on the flute. It was the music sheet and I put flute as my first choice and when they tested me I could barely play a sound! But the days after, I still got chosen, I found it funny cause well our teacher is quite scarcastic...but it seemed I fit in quite well...That memory is important cause it showed to me that I could fit in music, giving me the memory that changed my life. It gave me courage to try something new. Something that might make me a better person.

😋 sorry :/ ☹️

Non-binary
255 posts

coldrain • 15 April 2017 at 8:18 AM

@secrets @spiritkeeper5 ahh thats fine, i'll just switch the names - don't apologise its totally cool - thank you for letting me know!

Male
1,736 posts

jello • 15 April 2017 at 8:25 AM

@coldrain my favorite memory is when I went to China and saw my little sister for the first time. We had spent 2 years in the adoption process trying to get her and I saw her for the first time.

Can I be number 17?

Non-binary
255 posts

coldrain • 15 April 2017 at 8:29 AM

@jellifysh ahh thats sweet !! added!

EDIT; waaa 2 years is a long time ! i hope everything turned out alright!

Deleted • 15 April 2017 at 8:32 AM

@coldrain
Can I still join? If possible, may I have the number 8?

One of my favourite memories would be going to China 4-5 years ago. It was the last year that we went back with my brother as afterwards, he would have to much homework from high school. This was also the year that my grandpa died, so it was the last time I saw him. During this trip, we went on a road trip of sorts to the mountains. On the way there, we picked a lot of fruit, but mainly grapes. The scenery was a change from seeing city buildings. Farmland, trees, hills, and later mountains. The exhilarating feeling of being on the peak of a mountain is one that I will never forget.

Demiboy
2,368 posts

ethereality • 15 April 2017 at 9:16 AM

@coldrain

Can I have #11 ❤️

My favorite memory was the first time I went Yosemite National Park in California (I'm a bit of a hippie lol.) I distinctly recall the vivid aroma of all the giant trees and potpourri, as I inhaled my first breath of nature. Observing the beautiful landscapes of nature in the park really brought me to parallel dimension. The beauty of park seemed almost ethereal with soaring blue skies and soft murmuring brooks in the distance.

Female
254 posts

monsteraz • 15 April 2017 at 10:42 AM

Can I please have #9?
My favorite memory was when I won a soccer game for the first time. All my team mates and I were crying with relief. Then we all went to get pizza. After that, we to a huge water park. Sadly, some moved. But, that memory will be with me

@coldrain

Female
65 posts

ellasparkle • 15 April 2017 at 10:51 AM

@coldrain @carnesiel

Yes I am very interested in this XD

If possible could I have spot 9? If no a multiple of 3 works ^^

My favourite memory would probably be when I saw my best friend for the first time in 5 years. It was a long time, and I was pretty nervous :') What if she didn't like me anymore? What if I didn't like her anymore? I have no idea why I even thought that to this day. She was just as I remembered her - a true friend. There were so many things to talk about, and many experiences to share. I heard tales of a notebook game, drama from her school, and her hobby of writing! I can't wait to see her again ^^ (Which will be right after Easter break because now we go to the same school!!!!)

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 15 April 2017 at 11:15 AM

@coldrain

May I join? 😊 and may I get 5 please?

My favorite memory is when i went to the Please Touch Museum. I was walking with a partner and her mom near a pool of rubber duckies. We were playing with the duckies until I went too far down and I fell into the pool. Gosh, was I drenched. My friend helped me up but I couldn't stop laughing. It was one of the funniest and embarrassing moment in my entire life!!

2,892 posts

skymoare • 15 April 2017 at 11:19 AM

@coldrain

Mind if I join?

My favorite memory:

Going back to China and seeing the Great Wall of China, since I heard many stories when I was young about the history of China. And I LOVE ❤️ history. So seeing the Wall was a exciting time and one of my favorites!

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 15 April 2017 at 1:52 PM

@coldrain
I'd like to join! Thanks @carnesiel for the ping! 😃

Now, I'm not sure if I have 5 or less CSPs, but I assure you I have no access to cc- all of my cc creatures were gifted to me XD ❤️

My favorite memory was... when I found out about Egg Cave ❤️ I was so happy to be in this community because it led to some of my best friends on EC ❤️ it also lifted my spirits because before I found out about EC, I was down and depressed. But this place sparks some happiness and I've never felt better than I have now!😃

I don't care what number I get XP

Non-binary
255 posts

coldrain • 16 April 2017 at 11:17 AM

@nightassassin88 added
@motivecat i'm sorry you have more than 5 CSPs, this giveaway is designed for those who have a hard time getting them~ I'm super sorry but i really like the memory you submitted!!
@monsteraz added
@ellasparkle added in slot 6 as slot 9 was taken~
@popcornflakes added

Demiboy
2,368 posts

ethereality • 16 April 2017 at 11:20 AM

@coldrain

It's totally OK! I loved sharing the memory anyways ❤️ I remember how hard it was for me to get my CSPs (I've never bought CC) so I totally understand. Good luck to everybody!

2 posts

trashcandy • 16 April 2017 at 11:20 AM

@valleries1 added
@skyfall4 added

Female
511 posts

clarityxx • 16 April 2017 at 11:32 AM

@coldrain I'd love to join if possible!
It's hard to pick a favorite memory, but one of the best ones is definitely a day I spent with my friends about a year ago. I have a really close group of friends whom I've known for years—the kind of friends you can talk about anything with (as cheesy as that sounds 😋)—but I can only ever see them for a few weeks at camp every summer. That year, though, we decided to organize a weekend to meet up. We wandered around the little town where one of my friends lives, went kayaking, and talked and talked for hours, and it was so amazing because I finally got a little break from missing them. Also, we're spread all over the U.S., so getting to all be together even for a few days was really rare and special. ❤️

Female
57 posts

jjlapple • 16 April 2017 at 7:21 PM

Could I join?
My favorite memory was when we went to Lake Tahoe in the winter where we were skiing for a whole week with my friend Kylie. It was lots of fun and the view from he top of the mountains were beautiful. Going there was one of the best experiences in my life.