Djinn Creature Suggestion : Kassim

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Do you like it?

343 posts

solnyshko • 1 September 2017 at 1:02 PM

Wow, it's been a while! Anyway, here's another suggestion 😊 ... although I don't know for which month I would like it to be, but yeah. I hope you'll like it! A feedback would be very much appreciated!!

This is a collab work with the amazing @prairie ;v; Because you guys know how much I hate writing descriptions HAHAHA

--

Art: http://i.imgur.com/JDlxAZf.png

Stats:
1st - 500 clicks
2nd - 1500 clicks
Last - 2500 clicks

Color Palette: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ee/28/b3/ee28b3f884a902f3f4efe394ec70e995.png (the main colors --for the body-- would be the 2nd and 4th color, like a gradient thingy)

About Kassim Eggs:

Kassim eggs are scattered throughout the Ark. Although they are often found in caves, they can also be found in the most unusual spots, such in freezing uplands or buried deep in sandy areas. This lead to the myth about Kassim being able to teleport wherever they wish to, however, further studies regarding the matter are still needed to prove such claim.

About Kassim:
Will post it soon!
--

For the description, if you guys don't mind, I'd ping you when it's posted already! Aha, so there it is! What do you guys think? ;v;
#carnesielart #creaturesuggestion

Hello, lovely people ;v;
@pjbuzzy
@fakeworld
@sony
@purgatory

1,853 posts

purgatory • 1 September 2017 at 1:04 PM

@carnesiel
@prairie

Oh my gosh, i love the idea of a Genie-Wolf creature x3 It's fabulous!! ❤️

343 posts

solnyshko • 1 September 2017 at 1:09 PM

@purgatory
AAA thank you bub!! been wanting to draw this one for a while now hng ;v;

pings ❤️
(hello!)
@raccoon
@lightningpaws
@spiritkoi
@ethereality

Demiboy
2,368 posts

ethereality • 1 September 2017 at 1:13 PM

@carnesiel I love it ❤️ It's so unique and adorable!

343 posts

solnyshko • 1 September 2017 at 1:19 PM

@ethereality
thank you! ;v; haha, i'm liking your new username btw! ❤️

pings ❤️
(hello!)
@disney
@sparklefox
@sackname
@ifi123

Demiboy
2,368 posts

ethereality • 1 September 2017 at 1:19 PM

@carnesiel thank you! ❤️ welcome back as well ❤️

Female
321 posts

disney • 1 September 2017 at 3:08 PM

@carnesiel - holy moly your art ;-; ❤️ And this creature idea is so creative! Good luck 😃 I really like it!

Non-binary
1,318 posts

raccoon • 1 September 2017 at 3:17 PM

@carnesiel

Omg!! This is so pretty!?!!?! I need about 10!

Your suggestions are always so nice ;v;

343 posts

solnyshko • 1 September 2017 at 6:26 PM

@disney AAAA thank you so much!! omg and i just saw your Christmas suggestion, I must say .... I'M TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH IT HNGGGG ❤️ hopefully it gets made for Christmas huhu, doggos are always lovely ;v; ❤️

@raccoon
huhuhu thank you bb!!! ;;; tbh i was scared i'd be stuck with nothing to draw because it's been a whileeeee since i last drew creature stuff HAHAHAHA

pings ❤️
hello!
@stagfire
@cloudslay3r
@nine

Female
1,689 posts

cloudslay3r • 1 September 2017 at 6:33 PM

@carnesiel

Its supa pretty~! Rly want one~ I think October fits it pretty well! Or...Juneish? ^^

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 1 September 2017 at 6:41 PM

@carnesiel AHH, I love this! ❤️ I think my favorite is second stage, but I really like all of them. And I absolutely love the color scheme. As for when, maybe if Eggcave did a sort of mythological creature themed month? I think that'd be cool. But I'd just want to to get made some day because I'd really want to have one!

343 posts

solnyshko • 1 September 2017 at 7:10 PM

@cloudslay3r
huhu but they said they won't be taking any suggestions for october anymore, how sad : (( but oh well! June sounds good as well, hehe thank you so much!! ;v;

@spiritkoi
omg a mythical creature themed month would be awesome!! hopefully they do consider it ;;v;; and thank you so much!! i'm so glad you like it ❤️ ❤️

pings ❤️
hello!
@neko-sama
@sandara
@mythlight

Deleted • 1 September 2017 at 7:13 PM

@carnesiel
Oh, great. If this gets accepted as a CSP I'll need 1000 💵 by the time it's released. Hope it's a Cave Monthlie soon!

Female
471 posts

sandara • 1 September 2017 at 7:25 PM

@carnesiel
OMG!!! Why are there many creatures that looks like my dogs today?😊
She's a akita mix, and is a troublemaker😋
Anyway, now I really want one, loved it ❤️

827 posts

nine • 1 September 2017 at 7:48 PM

@carnesiel
As usual, your artwork is top-notch. *0* Love the wispy patterns and the color palette, along with pretty much everything else in the creature's design. Also, that child stage just looks hilarious.

Ping me again later when the description's finished and the creature's colored, I gotta see more!

343 posts

solnyshko • 1 September 2017 at 7:54 PM

@sandara
omg akita!!!! aaaa i'm sure your bub is very lovelyyy ;;v;; ❤️
thank you! im glad you like it!

@nine
huhu thank you so much for the kind words ;;;;;; /whispers. those wispy patterns were last minute add-ons AAAA
gotta agree with you with the child stage!!! i was gonna go first with just the head but people might think it's creepy X)

I will!! thank you for the support ❤️

pings ❤️
hello!
@jello
@cartel
@netherling

Female
250 posts

ifi123 • 1 September 2017 at 11:46 PM

@carnesiel

You know there will never be a time where I won't love your art XD Gosh I really really love this!!! That first stage is just adorable, with only its little head peeking out of the lamp 😸 You put so much detail into this!!

Non-binary
3,621 posts

asi • 1 September 2017 at 11:55 PM

Like everyone else, I am a huge fan. Love this, would get 100, or 10 or at least 5, minimum ^^

Male
2,762 posts

fakeworld • 2 September 2017 at 2:24 AM

@carnesiel
Wooooooooow! Speechless 😱 It's gorgeous!

Female
659 posts

eschla • 2 September 2017 at 8:25 AM

@carnesiel

He is wonderful, love it ❤️ ❤️

343 posts

solnyshko • 2 September 2017 at 7:13 PM

@ifi123
huhu omg thank you bb!! i thought i wouldnt be able to finish drawing it tbh bc it's been a while since i last drew a creature design, and if you follow me on insta you'd see that often times i draw people stuff HAHAHAHAHAH but yaay glad you liked it! ;v;
@asi
AAA hi! thank you thank you! ;v; hehe if this turns out as a cave monthly, i'd probably make a small army pfft
@fakeworld
;;;;;A;;;;; HNGGG yay thank you bb!!!
p.s i missed you AAA ❤️ ❤️

pings ❤️
hello!
@solar
@sparklefox

Female
38 posts

littlecreatures • 2 September 2017 at 7:15 PM

Wow I love the idea my friend has actually been looking for a creature that looks like a wolf.

Female
173 posts

cartel • 2 September 2017 at 8:37 PM

@carnesiel
this is such an amazing concept bb I love it! 10/10, would definitely hoard.
(it's so nice to see you around again I hope RL's treating you well ❤️)

Female
3,755 posts

sparklefox • 2 September 2017 at 9:07 PM

@carnesiel - I guess it's good, but I see so many wolf-based suggestions that it makes me a little uninterested. A wolf djinn. Wow, special.

Thanks for the double ping, by the way.

343 posts

solnyshko • 2 September 2017 at 9:15 PM

@littlecreatures
aaa, thank you! hehe glad you liked it! 😊))
@cartel
hngg thanks for the support bb!!! ❤️ Im glad I was able to pull off the djinn vibe... somehow HAHAHA ;v;
@sparklefox
oh shoot, sorry for the double ping. but thanks nonetheless for the feedback! I have to agree with lots of wolf suggestions here, but I guess thats because a lot of ppl likes them haha!

105 posts

maleficent • 4 September 2017 at 2:08 AM

@carnesiel

Would really love this especially if the art and colors are kept very close to the original.

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 4 September 2017 at 8:37 AM

@carnesiel aww how cute and sweet can definitely see this as a csp! good luck sweetie!

343 posts

solnyshko • 5 September 2017 at 6:04 PM

@maleficent
oh gosh yes, i really wish if this ever gets created, that the design would be as close to the original as possible, and for the palette to be used ;;; hng thank you for the support aaa ❤️

@thedarkarcher
bb!!! thank youuuuu ❤️ ❤️ im so happy you liked it ;;v;;

pings ❤️
hello!
@poptarts
@rashka
@lykhaos117

Female
1,257 posts

poptarts • 5 September 2017 at 8:22 PM

It looks so nice. X3 Would love to see what it would look like colored in. 😸 Was a bit confused on the 2nd and last stage at first. Thought they were merged together. XD Eggcave is filled with so many talenedted artistic people. ;o;I kind of like the 1st stage out of all of them. 😸 What did you use to highlight the creature? Just curious about the white spots. 😸

@carnesiel

Female
1,422 posts

rashka • 5 September 2017 at 10:18 PM

wow! really beautiful creature i really hope it get out in eggcave😃