Shaerin's Plague | Fantasy Roleplay | Closed

in Roleplaying

1,478 posts

arcana • 24 August 2019 at 6:08 PM

"I'm Lark Chang." Lark rubs her amulet anxiously.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 24 August 2019 at 6:11 PM

Gracie turned back to the girl-Lark- and answered her earlier question. "Not that I've seen in the past thirty seconds I've been awake, no."

1,478 posts

arcana • 24 August 2019 at 6:13 PM

Lark bites her lip. "Do we have any supplies then? Check your pockets and bags for anything useful. I couldn't find my phone, although that's not much of a surprise."

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 24 August 2019 at 6:15 PM

“I’m Sky Harper,” Sky told the others. She started looking through her bag.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 24 August 2019 at 6:25 PM

Gracie looked through her bag too. "I have protein bars." She said.

1,478 posts

arcana • 24 August 2019 at 6:27 PM

Lark finished inspecting her bag. "I mainly just have clothing, but there's a few snacks. Definitely not enough to survive days at sea."

1,467 posts

robinn • 24 August 2019 at 7:50 PM

"Thank goodness you're okay." Quill says to Gracie. He turns towards the others. "I'm Quill Rush."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 24 August 2019 at 7:53 PM

"Yeah." Gracie stands up for a moment, hugs Quill then sits back down because the lifeboat was moving so much.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 24 August 2019 at 8:42 PM

“How did we even end up in this lifeboat? Did one of you guys rescue us?” Sky asked. She pulled out a soggy blanket from her bag. “Well, I guess this would help but it needs to dry first,”

Once shadow dragon’s character wakes up, we can go through the glowey thingy xD

And I forgot to clarify, there’s no magic out of Shaerin except for the portals. Little magic can escape, which is why the Relics are glowing. But their powers can’t be used until they’re in Shaerin 😊

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 24 August 2019 at 8:46 PM

(Alrighty)

"I have no idea. All I remember is falling into dark water and drowning, I think? It was very unclear, but apparently I survived." Gracie says.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 24 August 2019 at 9:42 PM

“Same here,” Sky told Gracie. Weird, she thought. What a coincidence.

1,478 posts

arcana • 24 August 2019 at 9:51 PM

"That's the same thing I think all of us went through. Weird that we're all dry and there's no salt on us either."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 24 August 2019 at 9:55 PM

"That is really weird." Gracie says.

1,467 posts

robinn • 24 August 2019 at 10:27 PM

"I don't even remember why we're out on the ocean in the first place." Quill says.

1,478 posts

arcana • 24 August 2019 at 10:29 PM

Lark goes quiet and rubs her amulet.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 24 August 2019 at 10:35 PM

Esme rubbed her eyes as she yawned and attempted to sit up. "Where..am I?" she mumbled. Looking around, she was on a lifeboat with a bunch of strangers.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 24 August 2019 at 10:42 PM

Sky introduced herself to the other girl and told her what she knew so far.
“It’s a huge coincidence, and we have no idea why. But we do know for sure that we’re pretty much stranded. And it’s weird that we don’t have any oars either...” Sky started digging through her bag again. “Might as well try to survive as long as we can,”

1,478 posts

arcana • 24 August 2019 at 10:51 PM

"Check your bags, pockets and oh! What's your name? Mine's Lark."

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 24 August 2019 at 11:35 PM

Sky checked her pockets and found a little keychain with a flashlight on the end of it. “This might be useful to some extent,” she said as she continued searching her pockets. She felt something bulky in her jacket.
As soon as she touched it, her hand felt strangely yet delightfully warm. Suddenly, she felt joyful for no reason at all. She pulled out thing, which was a crumpled piece of paper, and unfolded it.
When she uncrumpled it, it turned out that it was an envelope. Inside of it, something was glowing.
Another flashlight? She thought. No, that wouldn’t explain why it felt nice and warm or why I felt happy when I touched it... “Hey guys, come check this out,” Sky called to the other teenagers.

1,478 posts

arcana • 24 August 2019 at 11:42 PM

Lark peered at the glowing object before seeing something in her peripheral vision. She looked at her amulet only to notice it was also glowing. "Um, yeah, my necklace is glowing too. Any idea what's happening?"

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 24 August 2019 at 11:44 PM

“What the... this can’t be some kind of huge coincidence. There has to be an explanation,” Sky muttered as she opened the envelope. Inside, there was a seed that was softly glowing. Wait, was this the envelope that I found in my attic when I was cleaning it out? The address and letter in the envelope are in a weird coded language I couldn’t decipher, she thought.

1,478 posts

arcana • 24 August 2019 at 11:47 PM

"I have no idea why my necklace would be glowing. It was something I've had for years. The only magical thing about it would be the stories my parents told me about it." Lark bites her lip again. This was certainly alarming. Looking around, everyone had something glowing.

1,467 posts

robinn • 24 August 2019 at 11:48 PM

Quill searched his backpack. Nothing too exciting inside, except a...feather? Why did he have something like this? He picked up the feather and it started glowing.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 25 August 2019 at 1:32 AM

“What stories did they tell you? Maybe there’s something relating to that,”

1,478 posts

arcana • 25 August 2019 at 12:06 PM

"Just stories about adventures in fantasy lands, with magic and odd names. There were stories about this amulet having ghosts or spirits, but almost never had anything to do with glowing."

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 25 August 2019 at 12:58 PM

Magic? I know it doesn’t exist, but it’d be a good explanation to all of this right now... Sky thought.
“That’s interesting,” She told Lark. “Anything specific about the amulet?”

1,478 posts

arcana • 25 August 2019 at 1:11 PM

"It was like an item that had healing buffs in a video game, but it was sentient. Like it had its own personality or whatnot. I've forgotten most of the specifics though. The tales never focused on it too much and they only told me them when I was little."

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 25 August 2019 at 1:23 PM

“Do you think... those stories might be true in some sort of way?” Sky asked. “Can I see your amulet? Maybe there’s a light or something inside,”

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 25 August 2019 at 5:00 PM

Gracie looks through her pockets and finds nothing. She looks through her backpack and finds a fox shaped pendant. It started glowing like the others. "I have one too." She said.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 25 August 2019 at 8:15 PM

“Does everyone have something that’s glowing? That’s so weird...”