Shaerin's Plague | Fantasy Roleplay | Closed

in Roleplaying

1,478 posts

arcana • 25 August 2019 at 9:34 PM

Lark scoots toward Sky and shows her the amulet. "As far as I can tell, it doesn't have any lights on it, but it might be having some sort of chemical reaction. As for the legends being true... I don't know. They were always so fantastical and mystical. Dragons, plagues, potions and magic. Not something you see everyday."

1,467 posts

robinn • 25 August 2019 at 10:42 PM

Quill starts to feel uneasy. "How long do you think we'll be stranded out here?" He whispers to Gracie.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 25 August 2019 at 11:19 PM

Sky nodded in agreement. She observed the amulet. “Yeah, I don’t see anything either. Maybe there’s a weird chemical that’s reacting with specific objects that we have?”

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 26 August 2019 at 12:35 PM

Esme dug her amulet out of her pocket. It was glowing too, "What the..." She pinched herself. "Maybe...this is magic?" she said to the other people on the raft.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 26 August 2019 at 2:43 PM

"I don't know. I hope it's not a long time. I get seasick." Gracie whispered to Quill.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 26 August 2019 at 6:28 PM

The seed started to glow brighter until it hurt Sky's eyes just to look at it.
"What's happening?" She said.

1,478 posts

arcana • 26 August 2019 at 7:24 PM

Lark squinted and responded, "I don't know, but if it's magic, I'd like to get to safety."

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 26 August 2019 at 7:26 PM

"Maybe they can help us get home," Sky said. The seed started glowing even brighter until she couldn't see anything around her.

1,478 posts

arcana • 26 August 2019 at 7:38 PM

Lark closed her eyes and waited. The salty sea breeze was gone and she faintly smelled grass.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 26 August 2019 at 7:41 PM

What's happening? Sky thought. She didn't feel the rocking of the boat anymore. She could see the other teenagers but not anything else.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 26 August 2019 at 8:22 PM

"What's happening? Where did the boat go?" Gracie was partly relieved that it had disappeared because she had been getting seasick.

1,478 posts

arcana • 26 August 2019 at 8:27 PM

Lark opened her eyes and tried moving around a bit. It simply looked like empty space.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 26 August 2019 at 9:23 PM

The light cleared up a bit. Sky could make out a silhouette of some sort of city. But it looked different from the one that she came from; any city she'd seen, for that matter.
"Is it just me hallucinating, or are we... being taken somewhere?"

1,478 posts

arcana • 26 August 2019 at 9:29 PM

"Oh dear god. Either this is a mass hallucination or hologram, or... What in the world is happening?"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 26 August 2019 at 9:31 PM

"Aahhhh..." Gracie made a small sound. "I'll take the mass hallucination, thank you." She said.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 26 August 2019 at 9:44 PM

"I-I don't know," Sky watched the light around her fade a bit more. She saw movement amongst the buildings in the city.

1,478 posts

arcana • 26 August 2019 at 9:51 PM

Lark rubs her eyes and staggers to her feet, keeping her eyes on the gradually clearing city.

1,467 posts

robinn • 26 August 2019 at 10:01 PM

"What's going on? Where are we?" Quill says, beginning to panic.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 26 August 2019 at 10:39 PM

"I don't know," Esme mumbled as she squinted in the distance. "Somethings..coming."

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 27 August 2019 at 12:12 AM

As the light completely cleared, she saw that there were strange creatures bustling around her. The city seemed to be magical, with floating objects here and there. Sky suddenly heard a shout.
"Hey, there they are! Get them!" Still lightheaded, she turned around and saw 6 armored creatures charging their direction.

1,478 posts

arcana • 27 August 2019 at 12:18 AM

Lark stumbled and fell down, hoping that she wasn't going to die. She rubbed her aching head, only to look up and see that she had been surrounded. Her amulet was faintly, but pleasantly glowing again.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 27 August 2019 at 12:39 AM

Sky didn't have the energy to run. Her legs felt like foam and she could barely stand up. The guards tied her wrists behind her back and pointed a dagger at her throat.
"Come with us, or else," One of them mumbled threateningly. It sounded like a different language that Sky had never heard before, yet she couldn't understand it perfectly well.

1,478 posts

arcana • 27 August 2019 at 12:51 AM

Lark stumbled along, wondering what everything was. This had to be fake. How could it be real?

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 27 August 2019 at 12:54 AM

"Where are we?" Sky asked. The guards whispered among each other for a while before turning around and facing her. One of the guards took a deep breathe.
“You're in Shaerin,” She replied. It's a land of magic that's hidden from the human world. And we need you because you have the Relics that will save us from our doom,”

1,467 posts

robinn • 27 August 2019 at 1:08 AM

Quill was panicking. This must be a crazy dream or something, right? A land of magic? This couldn't be real. He wonders if hit his head too hard or something.

1,478 posts

arcana • 27 August 2019 at 1:27 AM

Lark's head spun. She was getting incredibly dizzy. Suddenly, a soothing golden light washed over her. She straightened, clear-headed. A pleasant voice emanated from her glowing amulet. "Hello dear! Lark, is it? I'm Avera!" A little wisp of light dissipated into the air and a shimmery spiritual girl appeared, floating and bathed in the same golden light.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 27 August 2019 at 1:46 AM

Sky felt something in her bag, almost as if it were struggling to get free. After a few moments, a little bird-like creature popped out of her bag. “Oh, you guys must be the Relic Holders. Didn’t expect a buncha kids to be them, though,” the bird said. “My name’s Kiwi,”
“Shut up,” one of the guards growled at the bird.
“You better watch your mouth,” Kiwi warned him. “Or else I can tell the Relic Holders nothin’ and they won’t be able to save Shaerin or whatever it was they needed to do,”

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 27 August 2019 at 5:37 PM

Rysa turned into her tiny fox and started jumping around on Gracie's arms. "Please tell me this is a dream..." the human said. "Nope, it's definitely reality." The black fox said.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 27 August 2019 at 6:14 PM

Esme struggled. "Let go of me! Or I'll call the police!" The guards didn't seem to respond. She was getting woozy and he amulet was still glowing. Suddenly she felt one of her bones crack and she let out a scream.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 27 August 2019 at 6:28 PM

"What the flipping flipness is happening?" Gracie asked nobody in particular.