Shaerin's Plague | Fantasy Roleplay | Closed

in Roleplaying

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 5 September 2019 at 10:18 PM

(Armies and doom and killing... I like how you added the 'doom' part. It seemed funny first read, then more serious next read 😊)

Gracie found leather armor hanging along one wall and numerous fancy gowns on the other. On the front and back walls, there were t-shirts and jeans and my favorite pink sweatshirts. I grin, happy that this room was perfectly made for me.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 6 September 2019 at 12:19 AM

Sky woke up around what seemed to be 7:30 in the morning. She stretched in bed. She looked around; the sheets were all messed up, both pillows were on the ground, and her hair was a tangly mess. Must've had a bad sleep last night... oh, right, the dream, she thought.

1,478 posts

arcana • 6 September 2019 at 12:28 AM

Lark blinked. She was in the bed of the loft. She was sweaty, and her hand quivered. Her dreams had been odd and vague. Wolves, bandits and the dead had been razing a village, marching as a army. The villages had been sickly and deathly seeming, with haggard inhabitants.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 6 September 2019 at 12:51 AM

Sky are a simple bowl of cereal with yogurt and then decided to share the news with the other kids. She changed, left her room, knocked on the door next to hers with a Cadaceus staff amulet on it.

1,478 posts

arcana • 6 September 2019 at 1:19 AM

Avera drifted into the room lazily. "How was sleeping? Hmm, oh. Someone's here at the door." Lark quickly found some comfortable, but presentable clothes, and opened her door.
"Hello?"

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 6 September 2019 at 1:59 AM

"This might sound really random and there's a low chance of this happening to you too, but.. since we're in a world with magic in it, did you have a weird dream last night by any chance?" Sky asked. God, I hope I didn't just make things really awkward, she thought.

1,467 posts

robinn • 6 September 2019 at 8:59 AM

Quill jumped awake. Just a second ago he felt intense fear, but couldn't remember why. Must have been a bad dream... He thinks. He couldn't remember what happened in the dream, except that it felt so real. It was light out now. He grabs a bagel and decides to see if anyone else was awake. He opens the door. "Morning.." He says tiredly.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 6 September 2019 at 11:26 AM

Quill walked into the hallway. Maybe he had a dream, too.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 6 September 2019 at 12:33 PM

Gracie walked out of her room. "Morning..." She said with a yawn.

1,467 posts

robinn • 6 September 2019 at 2:14 PM

"Did you sleep well?" Quill asks Gracie.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 6 September 2019 at 3:50 PM

"Not really." Gracie said bluntly. "You?"

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 6 September 2019 at 5:58 PM

(lol thx I added the doom part for comedy 😊)
Esme tumbled out of bed and changed. After eating a breakfast of cereal and steak(it was getting quite odd), she opened the door and saw a few of her companions in the hallway. "Hey, how was your nights sleep!" she asked. She for one, had not slept well.

1,478 posts

arcana • 6 September 2019 at 6:19 PM

"That's... actually what happened. What do you think is causing it?" Lark replied. She leaned against the doorway and waved to Esme. Avera floated up behind Lark, making small comments about everyone else.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 6 September 2019 at 6:25 PM

"That's weird... I didn't sleep well either. I'm usually really quiet and I never roll around, even when I'm dreaming," Sky said.

1,478 posts

arcana • 6 September 2019 at 6:49 PM

"Well, the Plague is powerful, and bits of magic float around. It's possible that a few bit of prophetic magic got into your dreams, or the Council wanted to show you the effects of the Plague," commented Avera. Lark looked at her with concern, but brushed it off.
"If you don't mind, I'm going to go get some breakfast," said Lark as she returned to her room. She was starving. Lark grabbed some wrapped pastries from the plate and put some into a messenger bag she had found. Looking at the cup, it had changed from some sort of porcelain to a plastic, portable bottle.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 6 September 2019 at 7:07 PM

"I didn't sleep well, and that explains it." Gracie says. She pulled a muffin out of a bag in her pocket and took a bite.

1,467 posts

robinn • 6 September 2019 at 7:16 PM

"I didn't really sleep well either." Quill says

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 6 September 2019 at 7:29 PM

"Bad dreams?" Gracie asks Quill.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 6 September 2019 at 8:09 PM

"Did anyone else have, like, a really creepy and weird dream?" Sky asked the others.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 6 September 2019 at 8:26 PM

"Definitely me. If you count dreams of doomy doom doom creepy and weird," Esme said while raising her hand.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 6 September 2019 at 8:49 PM

Gracie nodded.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 6 September 2019 at 10:05 PM

"We should probably tell someone if we all had it," Sky suggested. She heard foosteps behind her and turned around to see a fancifully-dressed man holding a velvet pillow in front of him. On top of the pillow was what seemed to be a piece of rock. When she got a closer look, the rock seemed to be carved into some kind of shape.
"On the Council's orders, this is to be delivered to you," the man said. He reminded Sky of a butler. "This is an enchanted stone talisman. Her name is Kiwi, and she can morph into a bird and back into a stone. She will tell you everything you need to know about Shaerin and was created centuries ago by powerful mages to aid you on your journey. But please bare with her; she's a bit inquisitive and doesn't know much about anything else than direct information on Shaerin,"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 6 September 2019 at 10:24 PM

"Cool... A magic rock." Gracie said.

1,478 posts

arcana • 6 September 2019 at 10:26 PM

Lark pops her head back out to see Kiwi. "Huh, isn't that the bird-stone thing we saw before?"

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 6 September 2019 at 10:32 PM

"I believe so," the man said. Kiwi sprang to life and then the man left.
"Oh, it's you guys again," Kiwi chirped through a yawn. "But anyway, do you guys need anything? 'Cuz if ya don't, I'd like to get back to sleep,"

1,478 posts

arcana • 6 September 2019 at 10:50 PM

"Kiwi, I do believe that our dear adventures haven't been briefed yet! Mind telling them?" Avera smiled cheerfully.

Essa flipped a knife in an alley, waiting for an informant. She had been paying, or rather poisoning this squire in the poison of Loren flowers for over two years for palace gossip. "Well? Anything new?"
"You'll have to pay mor-"
"I'm your only supplier."
"Fine. The Relic holders have arrived."
Essa handed him a small container after he finished. The Relic holders would be a good chance to climb out of the sad city she had lived in. She was affiliated with bandit gangs, but only as a mercenary.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 6 September 2019 at 11:08 PM

"Please, don't remind me... you know I don't exactly volunteer to do these kinds of things. Only to make sure everyone else makes it out in one piece," Kiwi replied.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 7 September 2019 at 11:15 AM

"Sooo..." Esme said, "you're another talking stone amulet. Does mine talk?" She tentatively poked the stone amulet hanging around her neck.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 7 September 2019 at 11:43 AM

"Well, probably not," Kiwi said, flying in to take a closer look. "But it'll give you other kinds of powers,"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 7 September 2019 at 2:49 PM

Gracie watched the bird fly around in wonder. It was amazing!

Ajax smirked. He sat in camp, whittling a stick with his knife. If he did this right, he'd have a replica of a girl he'd seen on the beach in a bit.