Shaerin's Plague | Fantasy Roleplay | Closed

in Roleplaying

1,467 posts

robinn • 18 September 2019 at 10:13 AM

Quill continues to watch Sky and Gracie fight. He was amazed by how strong they were.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 18 September 2019 at 10:58 AM

Sky refocused on the fight. Was it really necessary to fight her teammate? Why couldn't she just fight a dummy or something?

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 18 September 2019 at 1:06 PM

"I'm really getting tired of waiting..." Gracie sighs. She leaps at Sky and swings the sword at one of her arms. She wasn't meaning to hit her, just get her onto the ground so she could hold her there.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 18 September 2019 at 3:22 PM

Esme followed Haiha as they walked through the hallway. She looked around in wonder-(her memories as a wolf were blurry)-at the advanced technology around her.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 18 September 2019 at 6:28 PM

Sky winced as she barely dodged Gracie's blow. But she looked at her arm and although it didn't hurt, it made a strange vibrating sound where a long cut was. Her health bar dropped 9 points.

Haiha stopped at a room with a door similar to the other room. "This is your training room," she said.
(From now on you can control Haiha and how your room looks like 😊 I was thinking she'd have the power to transform into any animal that has fangs but you can change anything you want about her lol)

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 18 September 2019 at 6:47 PM

"Wow." Gracie watched Sky's health bar drop. She looked at the sword, then back up at Sky and her weapon.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 18 September 2019 at 7:36 PM

Sky pulled out her bowstaff and spun it until it expanded to full size. She charged at Gracie and aimed for her legs.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 18 September 2019 at 7:38 PM

"Shoot." Gracie said as the staff tripped her. She fell onto the ground, landing on her seat. Looked like Sky had done to her exactly what Gracie had meant to do back.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 18 September 2019 at 8:23 PM

Sky took out an arrow from her quiver but instead of shooting it at Gracie with her bow, she tried to stab it at her to pin her down. "Thank God this is just VR..." she said to herself. She noticed a timer above her health bar. There was only two minutes left. Maybe I can just stall so I don't have to do this anymore, she thought.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 18 September 2019 at 8:35 PM

The arrow stabbed the ground right between Gracie's head and shoulder. She squeaked in surprise and looked up at her health bar. It was ten points less than before. That must have happened when she fell. Gracie didn't want to lose to Sky, so she turned on Competitive mode and squirmed away from the arrow. She jumped to her feet and pointed the sword at Sky again.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 18 September 2019 at 8:59 PM

Sky took a few steps back and pulled out her bow and loaded it with arrows, ready to shoot.

1,478 posts

arcana • 18 September 2019 at 9:06 PM

Lark stretched and blinked. It had felt so much longer and her back was aching. She felt tired and drained, while Avera seemed lethargic and faded. She slumped against a wall and looked at the cots. Only one was full. Cerelynn smiled as she started binding up the patients wound. "You should head to weapons training, and train with your daggers. That'll be good to clear your mind, and then you can come back for more healing."

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 18 September 2019 at 9:40 PM

"You guys have a minute thirty seconds left," Tawr called. "Not to be mean or anything, but it's getting a little boring. Let me spice things up a bit," The terrain around Sky and Gracie shifted. They were next to a cliff and it started to rain heavily. She didn't feel wet, although she looked soaked and it weighed her down a little bit.
Jeez, it's so hard to see! Why did he have to change the surroundings to this? We were doing just fine then,

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 19 September 2019 at 3:27 PM

(Ok!)
Esme gasped in amazement. It was like the training room she was in before, with a few weapons on the right side, and some equipment on the left. Haiha pointed at it, "That's VR. We're going to go into a forest for this." She clicked a few buttons and the scenery around Esme changed. She was standing in the middle of a lush forest. Haiha cleared her throat, "We're going to start with controlling a basic transformation." She concentrated, and Esme could see that Haiha had started to shift. Her bones cracked and fur sprouted, but she still managed to look elegant. When she was finished, their was a mountain lion standing next to Esme.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 19 September 2019 at 6:09 PM

"AGH!" Gracie shouted. When the ground moved, she fell over again. She quickly got back up and sheathed the sword. She took the sheath off her belt with the sword still in it and swung it at Sky's legs.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 19 September 2019 at 6:22 PM

The sheathed sword hit one of Sky's legs. She let out a small screech and tried her best not to fall off the cliff. Her health dropped another 7 points. She regained balance and swung the bowstaff at Gracie. There was barely a minute left.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 19 September 2019 at 6:25 PM

Gracie let out a squeal as the staff hit her side. Her health dropped ten points. She only had ten left now. She swung the dull sword at Sky's other side, the one facing the cliff. That way, if she stumbled, she'd stumble towards the land instead of thin air.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 19 September 2019 at 9:35 PM

Sky dodged the blow, but instead she landed near the edge of the cliff. She stood up, but the edge gave way and she slipped. But instead of falling, she landed on an invisible platform. Her health bar fell to 0 and a loud buzzer noise sounded. "Heh, guess I lost," she said. The VR disappeared.
"Good job, but you'll need to improve," Tawr told Sky. "And good job, Gracie,"

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 20 September 2019 at 6:23 PM

"So. Cool." Esme said as Haiha, now a mountain lion, remained perfectly in control. She reached her hand forward to pet the lion, but remembered it was Haiha and pulled back. "Can I?" she asked tentatively. Haiha rolled her eyes but nodded, and Esme squealed and petted the big cat.

1,478 posts

arcana • 20 September 2019 at 7:18 PM

Lark found the target section of the armory and started throwing the daggers. They felt surprisingly fitting and normal to her. Three knives out of five had hit the bullseye, and the rest were close, something unorthodox. Watching the others spar, she waited to see what her training program would be. Already her mind was clearing and her back felt a bit better.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 20 September 2019 at 11:37 PM

Tawr walked up to Lark. “Hey there,” he said, smiling. “Having fun? You’re doing really well with your daggers. But try doing other things that throwing with them. Close combat is common, so here,” he snapped his fingers and a VR world appeared. “There are some targets that you’ll have to fight to get out of here. You have infinite lives, but each time you die, all the targets that you’ve defeated in that life will respawn with you. Sorry if this seems a bit sudden, but it’s going to help you get used to your weapons. Oh, and I’ve taken away your powers, too. Good luck,”

1,478 posts

arcana • 21 September 2019 at 12:04 AM

"Oh, ah, um-" Lark gets cut off as she stumbles off balance from trying to dodge a sudden lance. Steadying herself again, she focused on the target. The red areas looked to be where she could aim for a fatal strike, while the yellow areas would disable the opponent and would bleed put slowly. "Eep!" The target had put a sizeable gash in her side, and a red timer displayed how long she had before dying. She lunged for the red areas and got another gash, speeding up the timer. Finally, she got the first target, but by that time, other targets had gathered. Respawning, Lark tried to put her agility to use. Soon, it got easier to progress, but she still had difficulty fighting more than a 1v1.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 21 September 2019 at 1:02 AM

Wow, she's actually doing pretty well. I should go check on the others, Tawr thought. He went over to Gracie and Sky. "Once your other friend's done, we'll have to start working on your powers. If you want, we can work more with your weapons at the end of the day. But the Council strictly said to be done with training by 7. From then to 9, you'll have dinner and free time to relax before tomorrow. And Kiwi should tell you everything before you leave. After that, you'll make your decision about whether you want to go or not,"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 21 September 2019 at 6:10 PM

Gracie looked up at Tawr. "Alright." She was amazed she had won. She hadn't thought she would.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 21 September 2019 at 8:30 PM

"First off, Gracie. Your Relic is Rysa. There's not much to train, but one crucial part is that your bond together is very strong. The first part of your day is pretty easy. Until lunchtime, you two get to hang out with and get to know each other better. But beware, because as soon as you get back, I'm going to ask basic questions about one of you and the other has to answer it correctly. Understand?" Tawr told Gracie. "If you do, you guys have permission to leave and explore the castle grounds."
He turned to Sky. "For you, you're going to need the most physical training, unfortunately. You're probably going to be the most busy out of the five. Stay here with me,"

1,467 posts

robinn • 21 September 2019 at 8:54 PM

"Uhh, what about me?" Quill asks Tawr quietly.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 22 September 2019 at 1:08 AM

“Yep, I’ve got a plan laid out for yo as well.” Tawr told Quill. “Yours will be mostly physical, but some of it will be mental. You’re going to spend about 10-15 minutes testing out your own power. But you have a very special room,”
He opened the door and showed Quill the next room. It was very wide, but at least four times as tall. The floor and walls looked like they were made out of a stretchy material. “This is all for you to experiment on. It’s like what you guys would call a trampoline, I believe, so you won’t hurt yourself. I’ll fetch you later. See ya!” Without any more warning, Tawr left the room and went back into the other one.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 22 September 2019 at 7:04 PM

Esme lay on the ground, gasping. She had forgotten how much it hurt to shift. She had partially shifted, her ears and tail out, but the pain had stopped her from finishing. Haiha looked at her impatiently, "You just need to concentrate on your animal form, and relax and go along with the shift." Esme managed to roll her eyes despite of the pain, "If I concentrate more my head will burst." Haiha snapped back, "No talking. Concentrate."

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 22 September 2019 at 8:04 PM

"Uh, heh, is that good or bad?" Sky asked Tawr.
"Not sure about you, but the last seed holder hated it," Tawr replied.
"W-whadya mean, the last seed holder? Were there others like us?" She asked, really curious now.
"Don't worry about that. Just train for now. You'll know about it sooner or later," Tawr replied. "Anyway, first, you're going to have one more simulation. But this time, you'll be blinded and you're going to have to rely on your sixth sense to get you out,"
Sky wanted to ask more questions about who the other seed holder was, but she figured that Tawr wouldn't reply. She nodded at him and suddenly the world became black. She sensed something negative everywhere around her. "There's three targets. You're going to have to defeat them all without your vision,"

1,467 posts

robinn • 22 September 2019 at 11:54 PM

"Wait, what I am I supposed to do?" Quill calls after him, but it was too late. Tawr had already left. He glances around. He guessed that he might as well test out his powers. He pulls out his feather. "Power activate!" Nothing happens. How do I work this thing?He suddenly shoots up into the air and slams into the ceiling, then falls back down to the ground. At least the walls are somewhat soft..