leaving, giving away creatures

in User Contests & Giveaways

367 posts

kudo • 12 October 2019 at 1:46 PM

(i'm not quite sure if this is where i put this kind of post, but i'm putting it here anyways ^^")

CATMOS AND CURRENCY RAFFLE FINISHED

as title says, i'm leaving eggcave. i fell it's more of a quitting forever scenario rather than a 'i'll be back' scenario, (actually.. i'm gonna pop in every once in a while, and who knows, i may come back one day 😊 )and well, i really don't want this account deleted, but i know there's no way i can keep every one of my creatures ;; (if you wanna skip the emotional bit, skip to the giant gap, can't miss it)

see, real life has been too busy for me lately. it's kinda possibly the most important time for me, so i decided to prioritise, and eggcave, while being such a huge part of my daily life, kinda just didn't make it to onto that list ^^" having said that, i'd like to point out that in one month, it would have been my third year anniversary here owo ^^

i know it's nothing compared to some of the older players (lol) but ec was one of my most favourite things to look forward to haha. i liked interacting with people on here because it was always so interesting to chat with someone on the other side of the planet (or someone close by) and i made some amazing memories ^^

i still remember something stupid that happened meybe two years ago. during the creature release week, i (according to my some-what lacking memory) created a whole bunch of accounts to try and get more of those pets o//o my dumbass self completely ignored the warning that everyone sees in the cave .//. i'm pretty sure it was mastergemma or orderedchaos that told me off, and i still get embarrassed when i remember it because why was i so stupid ./////. (don't worry, i learnt my lesson)

ANYWAYS the point is (don't be me and do that stupid thing, you'll regret it) i have a lot of fond memories thanks to ec. while some were *cough* plain idiotic *cough* others were so much nicer haha.

like those time some amazing peeps out there gifted me dreamies and cc pets *cri* i'm still thankful ya know.

there were some wonderful players that quit/went on hiatus and i never did hear from them since, but i still remember them! *heroic stance* *trips and faceplants* *picks self up and nervously laughs*

if i tried to write up a list of everyone that has a place in my memories, i'd forget some. i'd feel offended if i were forgotten, so i won't write up a list lol. ^^"

aeeeii this is too long, shall i wrap it up?

thanks @ian for creating this game, and of course, all the mods as well for... modding. yep.

i'm gonna miss this. < / 3

*UPDATE*
quite a few people have been asking after creatures ^^" i think it was to be expected, but i was unprepared lol.
*i think i've caught up with the transfers, ping me if you asked and didn't get them or a response 😊

SO. the bit that everyone's interested in. creatures!! ayyyyyy

suuuuuuuuuu.

uh.

yeah i'm giving away pretty much most of @ravenhills, @starrise and @hillofwonderland. there's also *roughly* 300k 🪙 and a 50cc voucher. used up around 1 million ec on tim's shop :'D

please don't ask for anyone from this account, i have fond memories of these guys *cri*

first come, first served*. i'll transfer straight to you. i really hope everyone's going to a good home ;;

*i know i said this was all going to go in the next few hours, but i've got some more time, so this is still on, don't worry.

uhh, do ping the rest of you haha...ha...ha... ^^"

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 12 October 2019 at 2:12 PM

@silvershadow
Aww, I'm sorry to see you go. D:
I'd love to take care of your Ami if I'd be able to?

I'd love to enter in the raffle for the Catsmos too if possible.
Best of luck in real life!! ❤️

367 posts

kudo • 12 October 2019 at 2:16 PM

@prairie who knows, maybe we'll meet again ^^
sure, i'll transfer her over ^^

got it ^^
and thanks you too ❤️

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 12 October 2019 at 2:24 PM

@silvershadow
I hope so! 😊
And thanks!! ❤️ I'll take good care of her. 😸

367 posts

kudo • 12 October 2019 at 2:26 PM

@prairie
❤️

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 12 October 2019 at 4:14 PM

@silvershadow
I'm sorry to see you go :c
I hope real life treats ya well though❤️

Could I possibly get the male Drakimi on ravenhills?

Female
354 posts

corpse • 12 October 2019 at 5:15 PM

@silvershadow

I know how real life gets in the way, I hope real life makes your days.

Could I addopt Solire, Arcweom, Compewt, Cosmiathan, and Verrot @ravenhills

Pings-
@stevepat2002
@iia

Female
266 posts

starlight123 • 12 October 2019 at 5:34 PM

@silvershadow

Aww.. sorry to see you go ☹️ Thank you so much for hosting this giveaway, though!

Can I please grab a Harpette, Pekva, and Stobow from @ravenhills please?

Good luck with real life! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Male
2,235 posts

beta • 12 October 2019 at 6:33 PM

@silvershadow so sad to see you leave, especially because it looks like you were blossoming... might I be able to take your zomini off your hands... I'll look at your sides too

Edit, did, might I be able to take your krusdots off your hands?

Female
3,801 posts

sparklefox • 12 October 2019 at 6:42 PM

@silvershadow - It is rather sad to see you go. I wish you good luck in your life and I hope everything goes well for you.

If possible, may I take your Feggle from @hillofwonderland off your hands? Thank you very much, and have a nice day or night.

Female
1,130 posts

valorieviolet • 12 October 2019 at 8:20 PM

@silvershadow

Aw, I'm so sorry to see you go! I remember I used to see your username all the time around here 😱

Could I adopt AStarMagmish the Magmish, Ciruss the Marlay, Hertford the Aska, and rana the Iramae from @hillofwonderland? Thank you in advance ❤️

1,327 posts

bgunny • 12 October 2019 at 8:21 PM

@silvershadow
It's always sad to see members leave. I understand life getting busy, though.

Would it be okay if I took your Twobot and Grandinum from @hillofwonderland and your Gilyon from @ravenhills off your hands?

Thank you for doing this.

Female
574 posts

iia • 12 October 2019 at 8:55 PM

@silvershadow sorry to see you go *sniffles* It is always hard when eggcavers leave :,C Hope you do well in real life 😊
Could I adopt your leafy, chinchilly and feggle (if not taken) from @hillofwonderland? Nothing but the ❤️ tab from @ravenhills is up for adoption, correct? Can I have the seleni, yastara, ulumin, bubblefish, and threebot From the ❤️ tab if they are not already taken?

L❤️VE
~@iia

Female
472 posts

flakes • 12 October 2019 at 10:45 PM

@silvershadow wish you all the best irl, always sad to see users leaving
I'm happy to adopt your onnekas and odraz from @ravenhills and the remaining star creatures that no one has claimed, thank you for doing this ❤️

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 13 October 2019 at 12:40 AM

@silvershadow
I hope real life treats you well! ❤️ You will be dearly missed by the community. ;( But thanks for doing this!
Has your biocycle in @ravenhills been claimed yet? If not i'd love to give him a place in my cove. ❤️

1,478 posts

arcana • 13 October 2019 at 12:52 AM

@silvershadow
Sorry to see you go, even though I've not seen you around too often.
If they haven't been claimed, I'd love to give a home to the Cosmothian and Threebot on @ravenhill's ❤️ tab or the Chinchilly on @hillofwonderland. Thank you for helping other users and redistribution of your creatures.

367 posts

kudo • 13 October 2019 at 1:13 AM

this is a long post, there may be mistakes, sorry everyone
oml hearts are sprinkled everywhere haha

@immortalraven
me too haha ❤️
yep, transferring ❤️

@sleepy_hollow
it does, doesn’t it?
sure, transferring! ❤️
some of them have been with me for ages, take care of them ❤️

@starlight123
no probs haha. wanted to see them go to a better home owo
thanks, you too ❤️
transferring ❤️

@stevepat2002
aha yeah, i was just getting into the swing of things lol.
the zomini’s unfortunately nft sorry ^^”
yup yup, may the krusdots find all the food they want haha
transferring! ❤️

@bgunny
mhm, it’s unavoidable.
aha, no probs .//.
transferring! ❤️

@iia
aw. same here haha. you too! ❤️
i must have written it wrong ^^” i’ve transferred everyone i wanted to keep, but there’s still a few i have to round up ^^” imma go change it now ^^” so everyone on this account is up for grabs! ^^”
you can have have everyone but the bubble fish, i forgot to send him over to my main ^^”
the threebot is special, so take good care of her ❤️
transferring ❤️

@kdxu
yeah ❤️
sure! no probs haha ❤️
transferring ❤️

@wild_wonders
same here ❤️ haha don’t make me blush owo
no probs!
take care of him owo
transferring ❤️

@arcana
^^
all three have already been adopted sorry ☹️
is there anyone else you’d like?
haha no probs ❤️

@sparklefox
same here, you too ❤️
sure, transferring! ❤️

@valorie100
haha really?
sure! transferring ❤️

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 13 October 2019 at 1:34 AM

@silvershadow aww sad to see you go ☹️

367 posts

kudo • 13 October 2019 at 1:35 AM

@wigglytuff ☹️ ❤️

1,478 posts

arcana • 13 October 2019 at 1:42 AM

@silvershadow
Hmm, are any of the Rixes or the Whirlz and Iramae on @hillofwonderland still available for adoption? Again, thank you so much!

367 posts

kudo • 13 October 2019 at 1:44 AM

@arcana
rixes and whirlz will be transferred over, iramae got adopted ^^"
❤️

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 13 October 2019 at 1:53 AM

@silvershadow good luck irl!

367 posts

kudo • 13 October 2019 at 1:58 AM

@wigglytuff you too ❤️

Female
82 posts

zberg • 13 October 2019 at 5:15 AM

I'm sorry to see you go ☹️ I've seen your name around a lot before. Also, that is a really nice heartfelt goodbye ❤️
I would love to have your Cotofly on @ravenhills if they're still available.

Male
2,235 posts

beta • 13 October 2019 at 7:39 AM

@silvershadow they will be well cared for and have lots of friends and food all the days of their life, or eternity, on @krusdot hehe

Female
574 posts

iia • 13 October 2019 at 7:44 AM

@silvershadow, Thanks so much!!! I’ll take good care of them all❤️ Could I maybe take the Bruxa, Huhu, Daisypus, and meysko from @ravenhills?

Female
354 posts

corpse • 13 October 2019 at 10:45 AM

@silvershadow

I promise I will

Trans Male
905 posts

cleokitty • 13 October 2019 at 4:23 PM

@silvershadow
aw man, its always so sad to see other players go 3,:
But I wish you the best of luck!! Thank you for hosting this giveaway! ❤️

May I knab Nosarcha the Drakimi and StarGlow the Yastara on @ravenhills and Arkue the Twobot on @hillofwonderland ?? 😱

2,251 posts

yts • 13 October 2019 at 4:37 PM

@silvershadow
Could I adopt the clast, flamustela, gellit, impkin and wregeon from your side and entering the giveaways? 😊

Thabk you for being so generous!

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 13 October 2019 at 5:15 PM

@silvershadow
sad to see you go, i hope everything goes okay in real life! take care!!

may i adopt the Zyphoone and Pekva @ravenhills? thank you so very much-- ❤️