Fusion Apocalyptic Roleplay

in Roleplaying

good idea?

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 5 May 2020 at 6:17 PM

Welcome to The Cube. This was created for this month's Apocolypse theme. I do hope, however, that we can keep this roleplay going for months to come.
"In 2220, a new "miracle invention" was created. The ability to fuse humans with other creatures seemed like a breakthrough, a way to give humans the powers of other animals and turn them into the true gods on earth. However, something went wrong. The mixture had turned out contaminated with parasites, causing the drinker to loose their mind. The people who had drank the "miracle potion" turned into rabid animal hybrids who would do anything to secure themselves a place at the top of the food chain. There is only one place left- and it needs to be protected at all costs. Welcome to The Cube. This is the safe haven among the apocalyptic remains of the universe. You must train to fight against the rabid hybrids. We will give you the powers necessary to land you on par with them, but you must be careful. For one wrong move and you could end up banished from The Cube. After all, we can't trust hybrids, can we?"
Rules: No being OP; You can only be fused with one animal per character; No descriptive gore; No NSFW; Just keep this PG-13; If you are sensitive to these kinds of roleplay please don't join; Follow all EC rules; Basically keep it school appropriate and we'll be fine. The allowed swear words officially allowed by EC are "(allowed words: gosh, stupid, crap, heck, dang, sucks)." I might use the heck word a lot, just a warning.
Form:
Name-
Gender-
Age-
Fusion-
Appearance-
Personality-
Other-

My character
Name- Wani
Gender- 16
Age- Male
Fusion- Crocodile (30%)
Appearance- Rather short, but he can probably crush a watermelon with his legs. He has short, spikey orange hair with blue-gray ends and blue eyes. Along his back are a row of spikes, which extend into a long, spikey tail. Most of his length probably comes from his tail.
Personality- He's a happy boi but he's the scary happy kind. He'd probably just be smiling cutely and staring at you as he smashes a watermelon in half.
Other- His name literally comes from the word crocodile. The scientists probably had a field day trying to decide what animal to fuse him with.

All Characters
Hybrids: (the sane kind, of course)
- Wani / Male / Crocodile (@fanficmelon)
- Lance Azure / Male / Eagle (@skymoare)
- Yoshi / Female / Tiger (@skymore)
- Tundra Ryubiss / Female / Wolf (@meisawesome)
- Adaya Glow / Female / Blue Jay (@wingedfox)
- Azra / Female / Mockingbird (see more in 'Other')
- Claire Rivera / Female / Peregrine Falcon (@asrieldreemurr)
- MacKenzie (Kenzie / Zizi) / Female / Leopard (@galaxyleopard)
- Brady (Brade) Williams / Male / Sumatran Tiger (@wingedfox)
- Nil / Female-Agender / Oncilla (@observerlotte)
- Slyther / Male / Python (@dragonborn)
- Ali / Male / Cat (@shadowdragon28)
- Mei / Female / Komodo Dragon (@shadowdragon28)
- Luna King / Female / Ocelot (@galaxyleopard)
- Li / Female / Box Jellyfish (@arcana)
- Brooke / Male / Fox (@galaxyleopard)
Other: (scientists, civilians, etc)
- Azra // Female // A mockingbird with a human mind (@meisawesome)
- Pyrus (Py / Pyro) // Male // Fusion Scientist (@fanficmelon)

2,892 posts

skymoare • 5 May 2020 at 6:24 PM

@fanficmelon

ooo, I'm interested. Will fill out form ASAP! Question: can I have multiple characters?

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 5 May 2020 at 7:12 PM

@skymoare Yep! You can decide how many characters to add-in, just make sure you can handle them all : )

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 5 May 2020 at 7:25 PM

*slams down paper* IS THIS ACCEPTABLE? /she says violently/

Name - Tundra Ryubiss (pronounced Ree-you-biss)
Gender - female
Age - 14
Fusion - wolfo
Apperance -This https://imgur.com/a/4k6lBXm (her hands and feet are paws, i just couldn't make them like that.)
Personality - she is a fun and energetic girl who is willing to do almost any task. She is quiet when she is playing with herself.
Other - sense she was fused with a wolf pup, her mental status went from a 14 year old, to a 8-9 year old. There is no way to make it increase. - some days she is just mildly hostile for no reason.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 5 May 2020 at 7:44 PM

@fanficmelon

how's this?
Name- Lance Azure
Gender- Male
Age- 18
Fusion- Eagle
Appearance- http://s2.favim.com/orig/150828/anime-boy-blue-eyes-Favim.com-3199042.jpg (I do not own this; found on Google)
Personality- Enjoys working with technology. He has a cheerful personality, but can have mood swings
Other- His last name, Azure, means "cloudless sky". As an eagle he enjoys flying (if I understood the RP correctly)

Name- Yoshi
Gender- Female
Age- 15
Fusion- Tiger
Appearance- Young girl with red (left) and blue (right) eyes. She has short black hair.
Personality- Strict, cold. not really a fun loving type.
Other- She loves felines, especially tigers.

(did both really quick, but I can add details if needed)

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 6 May 2020 at 10:30 AM

@meisawesome @skymoare
Accepted! Sorry I took so long to reply, I kind of went to sleep not long after the first post was made XD

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 6 May 2020 at 10:32 AM

@fanficmelon
Eh, its ok.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 6 May 2020 at 10:34 AM

@fanficmelon

no worries. This is cool šŸ˜Š

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 6 May 2020 at 4:20 PM

@fanficmelon Hi! This looks so fricking rad. Can I join?

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 6 May 2020 at 5:18 PM

@wingedfox Sure! The more the merrier! ^w^

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 6 May 2020 at 6:28 PM

@fanficmelon
I would like to make another *maybe* character. A character that i may or may not cut from the roleplay before it starts, if thats ok.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 6 May 2020 at 7:54 PM

Yayy! Here's my character. Also, can I ping people to this roleplay?

Name- Adaya Glow (uh-DAY-uh)
Gender- Female
Age- 17
Fusion- Blue Jay
Appearance- https://i.pinimg.com/564x/e8/02/cd/e802cd0df0e75f598036118b27f72642.jpg Has brown-red hair, usually in a loose half bun. Wears loose tunic style clothes most of the time with black lace, finger-less gloves. Amber eyes. Has blue and white wings. She covers up her birdlike feet with tall boots.
Personality- She's outgoing and loves to talk to people. She's loyal for the most part, but will abandon people if the situation becomes too hard.
Other- She has better vision than normal humans and can whistle like a blue jay.

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 6 May 2020 at 10:22 PM

@meisawesome Ok! I'm probably going to have one or two *maybe* characters for myself too : )
@wingedfox Accepted! Also, feel free to ping anyone you think may be interested.

Second Character, Probably a *maybe* dude as I haven't roleplayed with him before- especially not in a human roleplay... I'm just adding in a non-hybrid to give the story more story. Also- for anyone interested, yes you can make non-hybrids.
Name- Pyrus (Pyro / Py)
Gender- Male, but doesn't care what pronouns are used at this point
Age- 19
Fusion- N/A
Appearance- Natural redhead. He wears a red hoodie and black shorts. Cause, shorts and hoodies are way easier to wear than labcoats and other science clothing. He probably has 20 pairs of shorts in his closet btw. He still wears the lab goggles though, because he would rather not get chemicals into his eyes.
Personality- One of the main brains behind The Cube, Pyrus comes off as detached and irritable most of the time. He's the youngest one of the group leaders and chooses to spend his time working and helping the Hybrids, as he finds them "considerably less rude" compared to the big brains. Once you get to know him, he stops acting like a jerk and starts acting soft and cuddly.
Other- He was the one who does most of the deciding on what animal to fuse people with. @meisawesome I think we found out who is behind fusing Tundra with a wolf pup, if you like the idea. Probably went like this:
"Do you have any wolves on standby for the fusion?"
"Um... Sir! We only have a wolf pup available right now-"
"Okay then. That will do."
"But Sir! That's probably a bad idea!"
"Whatever."
Also this happened:
"Sir, to what extent to the Mockingbird fusion be?"
"All the way up, no duh."
"Ok then!"
"DUDE WHAT ARE YOU DOING I WAS JOKING"
"HOW WOULD I KNOW-"
"*mockingbird noises*"
"Now what?"
"Um... lets go eat chicken nuggies?"
"*scared mockingbird noises*"
"That was the worst possible thing to say at this moment."

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 6 May 2020 at 10:27 PM

@fanficmelon
/she cackles at the thought/ yes! Although, I'm just going to casually make her forget the fusing/who did the fusing, so she doesn't resent him for eternity.

Also, maybe character:

Name: Azra
Fusion: Mockingbird
Apperance: she literally looks like the average mocking-jay. Blue, white, and black feathers.
Personality: she is a trickster and, when given the chance, will play a mind trick. But when she is not messing with other people, she is usually a strategist and plans out what she will do next. Mostly humerous, but can be deathly serious.
Other/backstory:
-she came to The Cube when she was human, and requested to be fused with a Mockingbird. This was accepted, but the process went...wrongish. you see, she was turned entirely into a mockingbird, but retained her consciousness. So, being the trickster she is, decided to act like a fully converted bird and left. She doesn't really stay there now, but she does like to stick around and annoy the residents.
-she can use the mockingjay power of mimicking any sound she hears, even human speach. So... *car alarm at 3 am*
-she can speak english.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 7 May 2020 at 12:25 AM

@fanficmelon I would like to join

Name- Claire Rivera
Gender- Female
Age- 17
Fusion- Peregrine Falcon (60%)
Appearance-
Claire has blue-gray feathery hair and dark brown with yellow ring eyes. She has a natural kitty mouth/smile that becomes more apparent when she's being devious. She's 5'9 and like to wear multiple layers of clothing. Sometimes there's white feathers on her face.
Personality-
Claire has a laid-back yet scheming personality and is considers herself "provocation expert.". She likes to actively provoke others and is unrelenting when dishing out snide remarks. However she doesn't like to overstep lines and backs off when the other person seems uncomfortable. Claire is a lot more sensitive to people's emotions then she conveys and likes to watch people from afar, so she can learn about their mannerisms and how she should deal with them. She hides her frustration with smiles and teasing, all while trying to figure what to do.
Claire does act like a child sometimes and wants people to think badly of her, because becoming attached to others seems like a nuisance for her.
Other-
Due to her fusing with a peregrine falcon, she has really good eyesight and is really fast.
She has cold hands.

Non-binary
20 posts

observerlotte • 7 May 2020 at 2:51 AM

i wanna join! šŸ˜ƒ i'll think up a character soon, but i can't currently because its almost 3am here and my head hurts ;w;

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 7 May 2020 at 3:58 AM

@fanficmelon
Iā€™d love to join!
Name- MacKenzie ( Or just Kenzie / Zizi )
Gender- Female
Age- 16
Fusion- Leopard
Appearance- https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pinterest.com%2Fpin%2F569775790336645866%2F&psig=AOvVaw0cSwAu72XEpe_GHTHhIbrn&ust=1588924523483000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAIQjRxqFwoTCND2hqCjoekCFQAAAAAdAAAAABAL
( But with fur running up her face, over half her mouth and one eye. )
Personality- Playful and kind, she loves danger and playing games such as truth or dare. She likes rebelling against rules and being free to do what she wants.

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 7 May 2020 at 10:23 AM

@meisawesome @asrieldreemurr @galaxyleopard
All accepted! : )
@observerlotte
Ok! I'll try to wait for you before starting : )

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 7 May 2020 at 10:35 AM

@fanficmelon
When do you plan to start? šŸ˜ƒ

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 7 May 2020 at 10:39 AM

@galaxyleopard probably after Observer posts their character(s), as I don't want to leave people who asked to join behind. I'll might just start it later today though. ^^

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 7 May 2020 at 2:09 PM

Can I do a second character before we start? Also,
pings: @summerglow4a @shadowdragon28

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 7 May 2020 at 2:43 PM

@wingedfox ok! there's no character limit, so you can play as many characters as you want šŸ˜Š
(I'm probably going to do some updates on Pyrus's ref now)

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 7 May 2020 at 2:46 PM

I am to excited for this tom-foolery and its horrible

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 7 May 2020 at 2:52 PM

@meisawesome ah yes. a serious roleplay with a serious plot- if you ignore how half of the characters are probably doing something stupid between the action scenes. There's so much opportunity for tom-foolery- and I didn't even expect that when the basics of the RP were designed. I love it X D

"I want a pizza"
"No, I want a pizza"
"If you really want a pizza, go get one!"
"I WILL!"
"And save 8 slices for me."
"OK- wait a second..."
"Lmao"

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 7 May 2020 at 2:54 PM

@fanficmelon
Hehe!

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 7 May 2020 at 3:02 PM

@meisawesome I just realized that in all the roleplays I've played out so far, there's this random person in any roleplay that isn't actually played by anyone, but is played by anyone who wants to add more character interactions for their character, so I updated the character list to include that. Their name is probably Joe and they probably are just standing around until someone needs more character interaction. And they also work at The Cube's coffee shop- I keep thinking of the weirdest ways of worldbuilding for the roleplay.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 7 May 2020 at 3:03 PM

@fanficmelon
Yknow, there is this wonderful things called NPCs, and their there for world building.

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 7 May 2020 at 3:06 PM

@meisawesome NPCs are great. This whole roleplay is based off of hurting NPCs while keeping our player characters as the bosses of the universe-

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 7 May 2020 at 3:07 PM

That sounds horrible when you put it that way

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 7 May 2020 at 3:19 PM

@meisawesome
well, im just stating the facts and trying to keep up a conversation until everyone else is ready to start : P
also here's another plot-bunny, featuring Wani.

Wani waved his arms around excitedly. "They finally added a McDonalds to The Cube! I've been waiting for this day ever since I came here!" Pyrus facepalmed.
"It has only been a week-"
Wani shushed him before ordering four Happy Meals. The cashier, Joe, looked at the Crocodile Hybrid oddly before going to alert the other workers of that extremely intimidating hybrid who wants happy meals and would probably end someone if they didn't get what they wanted. After getting the Happy Meals, they sat down and opened them. Wani grabbed his Happy Meal toy excitedly. "Nice! I got the best kind!"
Pyrus stared down at his Happy Meal Toy. "Did they seriously give me the girl variant of the Happy Meal Toy-"
"It's cause you look like a girl."
Pyrus glared at the other teenager. "I give up."