●•A Giveaway •● - CLOSED

in User Contests & Giveaways

Gender Nonconforming
1,249 posts

frankenstein • 5 November 2020 at 6:45 PM

IF I PINGED YOU SEVERAL TIMES AND YOU DIDN'T OR WEREN'T ABLE TO CLAIM A PRIZE IN THE WEEKS FOLLOWING THE GIVEAWAY, YOU CAN POKE ME ON MY WALL AND STILL CLAIM THE EC PRIZE.

THANKS FOR PARTICIPATING!!

Hey, so... a giveaway, lol.

Thanksgiving is coming (for those who celebrate) and with all the generosity I'm seeing here, I'd feel remiss if I didn't take part. Especially given that I've benefitted from my share of giveaways/raffles. Folks being generous helped me to get a taste for collecting on here, and I love that AND them, haha! Y'all took a chance on a newbie and I'm grateful ❤️ I'm still here and you're stuck with me! (✧ω✧)

The prizes will be:
1st Place: Choice between Turkopia (2017, Immortal), a Leafzard, and a rereleased Scarrow! (°ロ°)
2nd and 3rd Places: Whichever creature the 1st Placer hasn't chosen, then whichever the 2nd Placer hasn't chosen.

4th, 5th, 6th Places: Choice between a Release Date Tentader, a Release Date Cranotter, or 2 of the currently available cc Travels (not including July's)
7th-?th Place: A choice between a Baphet (1 of 14), a Pumkit (1 of 8), or 25kEC. If the Oct Monthlies run out, everyone else gets 25kEC.

Yup, up to 35 applicants! Starting today and ending on the 15th of November (12:00 am). I may add more spaces if it fills up quickly, we'll see. Please be ready to receive a gift; there's a 3 day (72 hour) wait after I've first contacted you and then I'll have to redraw. I really hate doing that, so please, please be around on the 15th D: People will be assigned numbers as they join, and I'll put everyone in a random draw, mix it 3 times, and choose!

How do you join? Just say you'd like to c: If you want, you can tell me something you're really into right now. We stan a healthy hyperfixation. A new comic series? A game? A podcast? Let me know! You don't have to, but I like learning about things people enjoy

(.❛ ᴗ ❛.)

If you know someone who could benefit, please tag them! If I address you but you don't see your name on the first post, don't be afraid to poke me on my wall.

1. murmurw
2. kelpie
3. pouncessoftly
4. lothar
5. cleokitty
6. distorted
7. valorie100
8. laylamocha
9. lunacharm1037
10. bunnyshadow
11. tetromino
12. sparklefox
13. dragistar12
14. lexicon
15. snowbunnies
16. ashkito
17. justagiannamoment
18. izziedragon
19. lonewolf
20. dreamii
21. magenta
22. izziebee1017
23. yogurt
24. whitefall
25. seoramen
26. emo_pattys
27. cohora
28. blizzards
29. thedarkarcher
30. sandara
31. sleepy_hollow
32. laeunbi
33. loumina28
34. crysla
35. kdxu
36. leafmelody
37. iia
38. lilacblack
39. lisa1321
40. wild_wonders
41. peachycupcake525
42. ravensong
43. chicken_thing

Here come the pingdings:
@lexicon
@pouncessoftly
@sinthr
@valorie100
@tetromino
@distorted
@murmurw
@lunacharm1037
@laylamocha

I've been using WheelofNames.com to pick names!

Female
968 posts

murmurw • 5 November 2020 at 7:12 PM

@lokisonflaufey I'd like to join! Something I've been really into recently is tennis.. The tennis courts in my neighborhood park are always empty so recently, me & my family have been going there to play (also, I now have a coach. Yay!).

Pings:
@kelpie
@dragiigy
@dreamii

Deleted • 5 November 2020 at 7:16 PM

@lokisonflaufey I would like to join. Hmm.... I don't have something I recently got into, but I got my mom into kdramas so....😋

@murmurw Thanks for the ping!

Pings:
@scout
@distorted

Female
493 posts

pouncessoftly • 5 November 2020 at 7:31 PM

@lokisonoflaufey
I would love to join! Thank you for the ping 😃

Hm, what I'm currently really into isn't really new to me, but I was on a year long hiatus since I joined Egg Cave. D: I recently started playing Xanje again, and am having a blast. It's also a pet collecting game. But, unlike EC there is also breeding, so there can basically be unlimited amounts of pets of the various patterns released. There's also pet battling (either pvp or against AI npcs), mini games, currency based lottery and other things. The vast majority of the playerbase is very like EC - welcoming and friendly, and they have a ton of fun user based raffles, giveaways and the like. It's a ton of fun. There's a link on my profile if anyone wants to take a peek at it. 😊

Also still into World of Warcraft, been playing since release. 😃 Really looking forward to this next expansion, I have high hopes that it'll be good. I'm not into raiding or anything, I have carpal tunnel so my reflexes can be too laggy to do group stuff but I have a ton of fun playing casually with the people I'm close to in game.

Ahhh, looks like most everyone I know has already been pinged. xD

Female
730 posts

lothar • 5 November 2020 at 7:47 PM

@lokisonoflaufey
I'd like to join!
I'm really into World of Warcraft too.I can't wait for 9.0 XD
And of course Final Fantasy XIV,I like MMORPG!

Ping:
@nut

Trans Male
905 posts

cleokitty • 5 November 2020 at 8:26 PM

@lokisonflaufey

Howdy!! I'd love to join! 😱

I've been really into the new Wolvden game, The Magnus Archives, this webcomic series called Long Exposure, and plants lately!!
I've also been refreshing Egg Cave like every half hour :,]
Thank you for hosting!!

Gender Nonconforming
1,249 posts

frankenstein • 5 November 2020 at 8:31 PM

@murmurw
Tennis! I haven't played tennis since I was a freshman in high school. I had a hard time with it, liked badminton so much more. Very low impact, no sore wrists, lol! Added!

@kelpie
A friend I had tried getting me into kdrama a long time ago. Maybe I should give it a chance - seems to be very popular lately. Added!

@pouncessoftly
I've seen people with cute Xanje creatures in their signatures, but that's one pet game I never opened an account on. After all the holiday madness, I'll look into making an account there. As for WoW, @lothar , That's one game I've heard a lot about but never played. You're both added c:

Y'all are into a lot of very different things I've never tried, lol!

@cleokitty
I've heard about the Magnus Archives, but there's so much going on that I can't see myself getting into a big new series D: It sounds interesting though!

Non-binary
1,069 posts

distorted • 5 November 2020 at 8:48 PM

@lokisonoflaufey Thx for the ping!

Really into Among Us! (duh)
I really like Warrior Cats and YouTube!

Pings:

@dreamii
@egghatcher12253
@nightslayer300
@lionfang
@crysla
@siven
@musical_slytherclaw

Gender Nonconforming
1,249 posts

frankenstein • 5 November 2020 at 8:59 PM

@distorted
If I weren't shy, I'd totally enjoy playing Among Us. Instead, I'll watch YouTubers play it instead. My niece is super into Warrior Cats. For a good while, that's all she'd talk about XD Added!

Female
968 posts

murmurw • 5 November 2020 at 9:11 PM

@lokisonflaufey Haha, I’m still new so I’m like, why is the racket so heavy? And my little brother even plays better then me, and I’m just like How?😃

Female
1,128 posts

valorieviolet • 5 November 2020 at 9:46 PM

@lokisonoflaufey

Thank you so much for the ping! I’d love to participate 😊

Right now my hyperfixation has been working on my digital art! I’ve been focusing on trying to be more active on my art insta because eventually I want to sell my art in the form of prints and stickers 😸

Deleted • 5 November 2020 at 9:47 PM

@lokisonoflaufey

Cough cough, it's unhealthy as it has been eating away at my time to do other times...but well reading light novels translated to English is my favorite pastime. And a movie series I've on and off followed was the Big Bang Theory on Netflix.. the last two episodes of Season 12 were finished on a comfy Thursday evening.

Thanks for the ping, loki!

Also, which Among Us Youtuber do you watch?

Non-binary
1,069 posts

distorted • 5 November 2020 at 10:03 PM

@laylamocha (answering a question that was directed to Loki)

Well, I mostly watch Mr Beast play and InquisitorMaster.

@valorie100 I know a website called Pixilart and you can make your art into stickers and clothing! I really love art ^^

Do you prefer digital art or traditional art? I like traditional.

Non-binary
2,819 posts

lunacharm1037 • 5 November 2020 at 10:06 PM

@lokisonoflaufey
I’d love to enter. I don’t do anything new but I am a reader, I’ll read anything even read the dictionary when I couldn’t find anything else 😃

Gender Nonconforming
1,249 posts

frankenstein • 5 November 2020 at 10:07 PM

@valorie100
That sounds like a great interest to invest in! I wish you luck c: I used to enjoy drawing but stopped practicing - I should have kept with it, lol. Added!

@laylamocha
Oh, do you mind if I ask what your native language is, if not English?
I watch Markiplier and sometimes crankgameplays. They only did a few Among Us plays, but they were moderately fun. Added!

@lunacharm1037
I used to skim the Thesaurus when I was bored. I think it helped my vocabulary in the end, especially when writing class papers. I support the practice (* ̄▽ ̄)b Added!

Deleted • 5 November 2020 at 10:08 PM

@distorted That's cool! I've never heard of InquisitorMaster. I mostly alternate between Disguised Toast,
Sykkuno, CorpseHusband, ZeRoyalViking. (It goes from most frequent to least)

Edit:
Loki, my first language is English, second is Chinese (while I'm not that proficient at it) and third is Malay.

Gender Nonconforming
1,249 posts

frankenstein • 5 November 2020 at 10:13 PM

@laylamocha
Wowow! Learning a new language is so complicated! Especially the older you get o: I've always wanted to learn German conversationally, but the older I get, the more it seems like it's just a fanciful dream.

Non-binary
1,069 posts

distorted • 5 November 2020 at 10:20 PM

@lokisonoflaufey My first language is Bangla while my second is English. (Im WAY more fluent in English. I don't even know the Bengali alphabet! I only know the first vowel: অ)
@laylamocha Really? That's so cool!

Female
1,128 posts

valorieviolet • 5 November 2020 at 10:34 PM

@lokisonoflaufey

Thank you! I stopped practicing for a long time too, but now that I have all this free time it only made sense to start up again cx

@distorted

Ooo, thank you for the recommendation! I’ll be sure to check them out 😃
I prefer digital atm. I used to only do traditional growing up, then I got a cheap drawing tablet and I’ve been doing digital ever since lol I was finally able to invest into an ipad not too recently and my art has never looked better imo! So that’s why I favor it now 😋

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 5 November 2020 at 11:19 PM

@lokisonoflaufey I'd like to join! I've been really interested in a video game called Genshin Impact lately.

Gender Nonconforming
1,249 posts

frankenstein • 5 November 2020 at 11:29 PM

@bunnyshadow
I looked it up, that game looks really pretty! Open World games are really fun. There's so much to do. Added!

Female
441 posts

tetra • 6 November 2020 at 2:00 AM

@lokisonoflaufey

I would like to join! thank you very much for this giveaway (and for the ping), you're truly too kind!! ❤️
due to this year, my close friends and I are celebrating the holidays earlier. we're basically exchanging our Christmas presents now, so we don't have to worry about getting them in December LOL. (one of my friend's bday is in late December and she already got her present. 😊)

one gift I received is a game called Fire Emblem: Three Houses. I had no idea what it was about, and I'm now really enjoying the game. I also watch let's plays on youtube while I'm gobbler hunting, so I can get a better idea of strategy + seeing other ppl react to certain parts of the story.

good luck to all the applicants and hope everyone has a good Thanksgiving!

Female
3,801 posts

sparklefox • 6 November 2020 at 6:41 AM

@lokisonoflaufey - May I join too? Thank you very much for hosting this.

I've been recently seeing a lot of people on another site I sometimes use talk about this game I used to like when I was younger, which made me feel somewhat nostalgic. I've also dug out an older let's play of it done by some guys on YouTube that I remember watching back when it was first uploaded, and I'm planning on rewatching it at some point. Not exactly a hyperfixation, but I guess it still counts.

Gender Nonconforming
1,249 posts

frankenstein • 6 November 2020 at 6:54 AM

@tetromino
Oof, that's a good idea. Every celebration I've been a part of is at least a week late rather than early this year. And the only thing I know about Fire Emblem is that a handful of their characters has been in Smash Bros. You've been added c:

@sparklefox
Sure! I've done that with some pretty obscure games I've played as a kid. It's always good to know that other folks have played and enjoyed the same games. Added!

Non-binary
1,069 posts

distorted • 6 November 2020 at 9:12 AM

@bunnyshadow Genshin Impact? I have that game but I didn't play it yet. It sounds cool though!

Female
269 posts

fire-and-spice • 6 November 2020 at 9:14 AM

May I please join? I'm pretty much into art, writing, and roleplaying.

Female
1,728 posts

lexicon • 6 November 2020 at 10:21 AM

@lokisonoflaufey

I'd love to join friend!❤️. Now that I am awake lol. I've been obsessed with foreign dramas lately (mostly bc I've binged a lot of U.S. shows already and have run out of things to watch owo). If anyone has any recs def let me know! I prefer rom/coms and lighter things due to everything that's been going on, it puts me in a better mood c:

Also!!! Super into plants right now. I just got three over the weekend for my growing collection xD. One I got from Home Depot, she is a pretty Desert Rose 😸. Then my mom gave me some stuff from her garden! (An Aloe and something called Tulsi or Holy Basil - it's an auspicious plant that most Hindu households keep. I'm not religious but it's important to my grandma who believes in it's herbal remedies and it smells lovely when it blooms 😊). They have joined my slew of succulents, an orchid, and some bromelaids❤️

Pings:
@kdxu
@lonewolf

Female
26 posts

snowbunnies • 6 November 2020 at 2:13 PM

@lokisonoflaufey
I'd like to join pls thanks so much c:

Gender Nonconforming
1,249 posts

frankenstein • 6 November 2020 at 2:21 PM

@dragistar12
me too! Well, I haven't RP'd in years and I miss all my characters... but I'm still a semi-active writer c: Added!

@lexicon
Lol, I have a wicked black thumb, no matter how hardy my plants are purported to be. I've been trying since I was a teenager to have a potted plant to call my own, and I keep killing them off (╥_╥) maybe one day..... lol. Added!

@snowbunnies
Yeah, no problem! Added!

Female
17 posts

ashkito • 6 November 2020 at 2:22 PM

@lokisonoflaufey
I’d love to join! Thanks so much, this is so generous of you ^^
I would ping people..... but i don’t have many friends XD