1,249 posts

frankenstein • 6 November 2020 at 2:24 PM

@ashkito
No problem, friendo! Added c:

Female
99 posts

justagiannamoment • 6 November 2020 at 3:09 PM

@lokisonoflaufey

I would like to join! I have been really into collecting houseplants during covid!

Gender Nonconforming
1,249 posts

frankenstein • 6 November 2020 at 3:18 PM

@justagiannamoment
More houseplants! May they live long and healthy, lol! Added!

Female
408 posts

izziedragon • 6 November 2020 at 3:58 PM

@lokisonoflaufey
I'd like to join!

Right now I'm really back into Animal Crossing 😋

Female
564 posts

lonewolf • 6 November 2020 at 4:01 PM

@lokisonoflaufey

Hi there! I'd like to join! Something I've been really into lately has been watching YouTube videos about people's lives in rural areas or cottages- with their DIYs and a day in their life. They can be so interesting and relaxing.

😊 Thanks for the giveaway!

Deleted • 6 November 2020 at 5:17 PM

@lokisonoflaufey (I hope you like paragraphs)

I'd like to join ;0; Anyways I've been really into this game, Halo. I've been playing for 6 years, when I first got my Xbox, but it hits differently now. ;-; I don't know what it is. Maybe it's because of how nostalgic it is? No clue! But I've been playing it a lot recently and not giving up just because my shooting skills have declined... of how much I rage and tend to throw, hit, and disintegrate (I kid you not.) what evers around me! :/ Anyways, it's a good game and my favourite is Halo: Combat Evolved. The older ones are the best in my opinion. I'm also still waiting for Halo Infinite. Anyways Halo is the best game, that's a fact, FoRtniTe is for little kids who have an obsession with spending money and this concludes my point. I'm sorry for that last bit. So because I'm talking about this, I'm gonna go play it now-

(I've written this 3 times. This is the 3rd. I kept getting interrupted and distracted. This is a shorter version just so ya know. The 1st one had about 2 even longer paragraphs {I get carried away with my writing and write more than I need to. Is that obvious? ;~;} Consider yourself lucky. )

Thanks for the pings ;p @Distorted and @Murmurw!

Pings:
@NightSlayer300
@Sinthr
*yep. that's it.*

Gender Nonconforming
1,249 posts

frankenstein • 6 November 2020 at 6:20 PM

@izziedragon
I love Animal Crossing. I'm super jealous of all the Switch users, lol, I'm still playing New Leaf. That was my first AC game and I'm still in love with my little village. I've been holding Knox hostage since I started and he's not allowed to leave. Added c:

@lonewolf
Ah, that reminds me of that one YouTuber, Dianxi Xiaoge, who makes videos of her handmaking very interesting foods in Yunnan, China. Very pleasing to watch and beautiful editing. Added!

@dreamii
I do like paragraphs. So I know I'm not the only one who goes on tangents, haha! I played Halo once in my life and it never caught on. I'm Someone who likes zombie shooter games or farm sims with no in-between, haha. Well, a little medieval/fantasy too. Added!

Female
1,863 posts

magenta • 6 November 2020 at 10:00 PM

@lokisonoflaufley hey! thanks for being so generous ❤️ I'd love to join and im really into genshin impact right now lol xD

@yogurt you might be interested!

Female
4,265 posts

izziebee1017 • 6 November 2020 at 10:39 PM

@lokisonoflaufey I'd love to join!
my current obsessions are the sims (i remember the game exists again every 6 months lol) and minecraft youtubers (never thought i'd be back in this phase)

Female
2,485 posts

yogurt • 6 November 2020 at 10:53 PM

@lokisonoflaufey I want to join pls!!
I’ve gotten super into being a cat mom haha

Female
6,833 posts

whitefall • 7 November 2020 at 7:52 AM

@lokisonoflaufey

I’d like to join!

Pinging @seoramen @nut

Gender Nonconforming
1,249 posts

frankenstein • 7 November 2020 at 11:45 AM

@magenta
Another Genshin fan? It must be a really good game, haha! Added c:

@izziebee1017
I spent so much of my life making Sims characters and designing houses. Actually playing the game? Not so much, lol! Added!

@yogurt
Being a pet parent is amazing. Is your cat a new adoption? Added.

@whitefall
You're in! Added!

@murmurw @kelpie @pouncessoftly @lothar @cleokitty @distorted @valorie100 @laylamocha @lunacharm1037 @bunnyshadow @tetromino @sparklefox @dragistar12 @lexicon @snowbunnies @ashkito @justagiannamoment @izziedragon @lonewolf @dreamii

Hey! Sorry to mass ping everyone but there's been a rad addition to the prize pool. An anonymous benefactor has donated a Scarrow for the top prize! Waaah, exciting! Everything will be adjusted accordingly and will be reflected in the top post. Good luck!

Female
73 posts

seoramen • 7 November 2020 at 11:55 AM

@lokisonoflaufey i'd like to join as well!

current obsession is making matcha drinks haha

Gender Nonconforming
1,249 posts

frankenstein • 7 November 2020 at 11:59 AM

@seoramen
I ❤️ matcha! I'm addicted to the green tea latte from Starbucks because they use matcha powder. I've tried to recreate it, and so far I'm unsuccessful :c You're added!

Female
4,149 posts

emo_pattys • 7 November 2020 at 4:02 PM

@lokisonoflaufey Hello! May I join?
It's very nice of you doing that!

My fixation at the moment?
I'd say "We are who we are" series. It's very original and captures the feeling of being young and fierce 😊

Pings:
@senpai
@sandara
@raitonchidori

Deleted • 7 November 2020 at 4:33 PM

@lokisonflaufey

Hello! I’m new but would it be possible to join if it’s not too late?

My recent obsession, starting after quarantine started in the U.S. so maybe not so recent, I’ve been obsessed with bullet journals & stationeries.

Female
114 posts

blizzards • 7 November 2020 at 4:39 PM

@lokisonoflaufey
Hey! could i join pls 😋

pings: umm let's see... @cleokitty @osean @thedarkarcher

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 7 November 2020 at 4:44 PM

@lokisonoflaufey thank you so much for hosting this!

Supernatural has been my greatest joy rn even though there is only two episodes left it brings a highlight to my week 😊

Female
471 posts

sandara • 7 November 2020 at 4:56 PM

@lokisonoflaufey
May I join too?
Don't know if that counts, but my fixation right now is my TCC (I think in English is called Undergraduate thesis), 'cause I am going to graduate this year, and I have 8 days to complete it, I still have about 10 pages to write (has 30 already, but my teacher don't seem satisfied).
The thing is this thesis has to be according to the Brazilian Association of Technical Standards, it has too many rules to count (it's driving me insane) XD
Other than that, I am really enjoying Ec right now and reading the boy who drew monsters (I'm loving it) in my free time😸

Also, thanks for the ping @/emo_pattys

Female
1,730 posts

lexicon • 7 November 2020 at 5:53 PM

Gonna ping some new people that can hopefully join 😊

@ghoulishdemise
@laeunbi
@crysla
@siven
@mesmer

Welcome you guys, check this out for some freebies!❤️

Gender Nonconforming
1,249 posts

frankenstein • 7 November 2020 at 5:54 PM

@emo_pattys
Ah, that's got Jack Dylan Grazer in it! He's such a cutie patootie c: Added!

@cohora
That's very interesting, stationary can be so pretty. I have a problem collecting journals and never using them because I don't want to mess them up, lol. Added!

@blizzards
For sure, added!

@thedarkarcher
Supernatural broke my heart recently .・゚゚・(/ω\)・゚゚・. I don't know if I can recover, lol. Added!

@sandara
Oh no, an undergrad. I'll keep my fingers crossed for your success, that's a tough hill to climb! And I looked up the book, it seems intriguing. I might have to find a copy. Added!

Deleted • 7 November 2020 at 6:25 PM

@lokisonflaufey That’s true but it’s helped me stay organized, even tho it takes a lot of my time on certain days but I feel more productive for some reason when I use bullet journals. And stationeries are so amazing, I don’t know why but collecting markers, pens, stickers, notebooks, etc are so fun for some reason.

Female
354 posts

corpse • 7 November 2020 at 6:53 PM

@lokisonoflaufey

Thanks for the giveaway. I would love to join if there is any open spots.

For the past couple of days I've been studying paranormal activity and drawing some Hazbin Hotel characters.

2 posts

laeunbi • 7 November 2020 at 7:10 PM

@lexicon
Thanks for the ping! Pretty much appreciated as a new soul like me!!

@lokisonoflaufey
And I would love to join if there's still some free spots! And the thing I'm pretty much into right now is kpop, since my favorite group will comeback in two days so I'm pretty much dying inside hahaha. I only know this group in the genre but that's enough for me to be honest !

Female
770 posts

loumina28 • 8 November 2020 at 2:11 AM

@lokisonoflaufey hello! Thank you for hosting this raffle! May I join?
Recently, I've really gotten into reading horror stories. Mostly those written by Poe and Lovecraft.

Bigender
4 posts

crysla • 8 November 2020 at 8:53 AM

@lexicon
Thank you so much for the ping! That's super nice of you!! ❤️

@lokisonoflaufey
Thank you for hosting this raffle, it looks super fun! I got into comic-making when I was little and I'm finally working on something, but I dunno if I'll finish it lol.

Gender Nonconforming
1,249 posts

frankenstein • 8 November 2020 at 10:22 AM

@sleepy_hollow
Paranormal activity? What'd you find out? There's some weird, spooky stuff happening in my house and I need it sorted, lol. Added!

@laeunbi
kpop has gotten so big! I only ever got into jrock, haha. Added!

@loumina28
Interests right up my alley. I love a good Poe story, or one of his spooky poe-ms, lol. Added!

@crysla
Comic making? Like a graphic novel, or just little comics? That's really cool. Added c:

Female
354 posts

corpse • 8 November 2020 at 6:03 PM

@lokisonoflaufey

One of the thing I learn is that paranormal activity might just be a normal thing and the human eyes can't see the rest of the world. What's happening at your house?

Gender Nonconforming
1,249 posts

frankenstein • 8 November 2020 at 6:24 PM

@sleepy_hollow
Little things, I suppose. Sometimes I feel something brushing against my legs like a cat when none of my cats are around. Or when I'm sitting on the computer, I have a small staircase behind me that creaks like someone stopped on a step and is standing there. I'm very sure it's all nothing, but by golly, it's weird.

Female
354 posts

corpse • 8 November 2020 at 6:27 PM

@lokisonoflaufey

You could either have a draft, your paranoid, or a ghost.