Now… its time people… no QUESTS!!! :”D
FINALLY
finish ur dailies
Get the Cc

Post on my wall if needed ♥️

Fluid
141 posts

mindwhiper • 1 April 2023 at 10:02 AM

Am I the only one so unhappy, or after the first "fix" of the random generator, I'm not the only one who has never dropped items after completing the daily tasks? If I'm so unlucky alone, then of course I don't need such a game.

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 1 April 2023 at 1:25 PM

Happy to report that the backdating (not sure what to call it) worked flawlessly for me. Getting late to verifying today. Already made the 3 Profile Comments and was able to claim my prize right away ^^

Female
2,742 posts

jlya • 2 April 2023 at 1:54 PM

@snowywinter
Do you mean you didn't claim the CC last month but were still able to claim in once April rolled over?

Thankful for an only 5 quest day! 😅

Female
2,962 posts

heatherm19 • 2 April 2023 at 2:22 PM

Man, after so many 12-quest days 5 quests felt like a breeze! I think I've warmed up to the forum posts task, I don't like the concept of forced interaction but between feeding contests and word association games I can knock out that task without *really* interacting, yunno?

Female
1,756 posts

minnie298a • 2 April 2023 at 8:20 PM

@jlya
Last month there was an issue with people doing task related things before reverifying their accounts. I think it was visiting the Asteroid, so I'll use that as my example. After it turned midnight, they visited the asteroid, then went to the challenge page, verified their account and the visit didn't count, so they had to wait for the reset.

Which for something like the Asteroid or Alkub racing would be a pain. However, "wasting" your initial 10 cave approaches because you were so excited about the new monthlies on a 15 count day would be disastrous for a lot of people, so it was tweaked to count activity after midnight, but before going through the verification process.

Female
2,742 posts

jlya • 2 April 2023 at 9:41 PM

@minnie298a
Oh, gotcha! Thanks for the clarification ^^

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 2 April 2023 at 10:45 PM

@minnie298a thank you for answering @jlya for me. That is indeed what I was referring to ^^

@heatherm19 I actually find the forum posts to be one of the easiest as most days thanks to the feeding contests I've completed the requirement before it even registered in my mind to check what the Dailies are >.<
(And I have you to thank for that last month having two going) ( And also a BIG Thank You to @icecream for revolutionizing / starting the recent trend on the feeding contests that make it quick and easy to complete these in the first place! ❤️ 😉 )
I only had to scramble to figure out something to post to last minute one or two of the days. (And there are plenty of "non-interaction" threads to choose from in Games.)

Female
145 posts

dragongirl02 • 3 April 2023 at 12:14 AM

I managed to screw it up (April 2nd) with the feeds since I keep forgetting it's 6 pm when the site rollovers over now instead of 7 pm (since my state doesn't follow daylight saving it causes the offset of adoptable sites, I am on to shift,); having it at 7 pm my time was a lot less stressful as it wasn't running into so many things. Now, at 6 pm, it is running into much more stuff. I clicked so quickly that the site even freaked out and did not count some clicks that might have made it if it had not been for that slowdown alert nicking some feeds and me having to pause to screenshot it (https://i.imgur.com/GUIhwYh.png). Yes, I can click quite fast. I got that from another site where you must quickly grab stuff. I'm trying to avoid it using the skip days for silliness like this. I might need to sacrifice a batch for the trip as I am not sure how the site will behave on the trip and if I'll have stable access.
Tough, that's good to hear the bug with accidentally doing tasks before verifying seems to have been fixed.

Female
2,742 posts

jlya • 3 April 2023 at 3:03 PM

Thank you staff for rotating quest days ❤️

141 posts

stormwarden • 3 April 2023 at 4:23 PM

yay!! stoked about the update 😊 today's overlap was quite nice as well

Female
2,962 posts

heatherm19 • 3 April 2023 at 7:57 PM

@stormwarden Yeah, that overlap was pleasantly surprising! It's really cool when doing one task counts towards another task.

And yaaaay for more rotation/variety! Hopefully this will help space out the harder days a bit.

Female
1,756 posts

minnie298a • 4 April 2023 at 4:01 AM

Very happy about the new update regarding rotating tasks.

Female
1,668 posts

musicgurl333 • 4 April 2023 at 11:28 PM

Excited about the update! Hooray!

1,134 posts

hikanu • 8 April 2023 at 6:02 PM

This task rotation is honestly a blessing.

So far we've been alternating between forum posts and profile posts every other day, having gotten 4 of each. Even this little thing, as ridiculous as it may sound, helps my motivation so much. Several days in a row with profile posting leaves me irritated even if I've resorted to counting on my own wall.

And everything else seems to rotate in a way that doesn't make anything in particularly annoying by itself. So thank you. 😊

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 11 April 2023 at 12:09 AM

just wanna say, (despite my own offline stuff getting in the way, regardless of not being successful in completing tasks a few days in a row) the way the tasks are set up now/have fallen, has been a lot less stressful. Even when i know I'm not going to succeed, I'm still a lot more motivated to try.

Female
1,333 posts

sartre • 14 April 2023 at 10:41 AM

Amazing!

Today's dailies are now complete! You have an 100% increased chance of receiving a Cave monthly! Rolling for your Cave monthly...

YES! It's a Cave monthly! Hurry!
Found species: Nymaby

Female
2,962 posts

heatherm19 • 14 April 2023 at 12:28 PM

@sartre Yay! I kind of wonder if something was tweaked with that, I don't think I got any monthlies at all from the dailies last month but I've gotten two already this month.

Female
2,742 posts

jlya • 14 April 2023 at 1:05 PM

So very much appreciate the rotating tasks, it's much less stressful ❤️

Bigender
74 posts

zoruna • 17 April 2023 at 9:35 AM

I was waiting for a forum mission to say it, but thanks for the quests update! It's much more fun now that they are sure to change every day. 😊

Female
328 posts

passionate • 17 April 2023 at 3:05 PM

but why are there so many XD

edit: wait, yall quests dont look like this?

https://i.imgur.com/MERI7wc.png

apparently i forgot how to code

Female
521 posts

sapphire12 • 17 April 2023 at 3:43 PM

@passionate that's.. probably a bug

Female
328 posts

passionate • 17 April 2023 at 3:52 PM

@sapphire12 haha i about fell over when i saw it

1,134 posts

hikanu • 23 April 2023 at 11:25 AM

Seems like the 12 quest days really came out after hiding for 3 weeks. XD

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 24 April 2023 at 11:46 PM

Please include navigation upon completion of Dailies. Only having the option to view the creature in the Cave is frustrating. I'd be okay if we even had the option to go back to the Dailies page. But I really am missing having the navigation menus.

Female
2,962 posts

heatherm19 • 25 April 2023 at 1:07 AM

Seconding @snowywinter's request! If it rolls a cave common I'm probably not interested, but I have to go to the cave page anyways. At least give us the top-navigation, or a 'return to dailies', or... Anything.

I must say the novelty of that confetti flying around the page when I claim the 100cc has not worn off. It's so pretty to stare at.

Female
2,742 posts

jlya • 25 April 2023 at 1:49 PM

I also agree with the above. Been thinking about asking for this for a while. Would love a 'return to dailies' option ❤️

@heatherm19
I too am easily amused by the lovely confetti xD

141 posts

stormwarden • 27 April 2023 at 1:01 AM

i didnt collect my cc for this month -- pretty sure that i didn't even get 25 days yet because i skipped yesterday -- but the "complete monthly challenge" thing is checked off for me?? is this a bug orrrrr

edit: I remember finishing my tasks super last minute so maybe I did finish my 25 days and didn't collect the cc before rollover.. ☹️

Female
328 posts

passionate • 1 May 2023 at 7:35 AM

so what happens if we wake up and our phone randomly just wont turn on at all and cannot verify for dailies? how do u change ur phone number

edit: oop just found it, was very tiny. all is well now! and I got credit for the forum post retroactively 😊

Female
1,653 posts

alraune3 • 5 May 2023 at 3:36 PM

Miserable Meltdown has started to ask me for two quest items instead of one as of today. Why is that and is it only me? It makes quests even harder to complete.