Shoutbox

in Chit-Chat

1,134 posts

hikanu • 7 February 2023 at 12:52 PM

@snowywinter

I managed 2 yesterday in the span of 6 hours and I would not have completed number 2 without help either. I could probably have sat there for the entire day, had I not had plans, and the result would have been frustratingly the same.

But I have like 700 items in my strongroom now so hopefully it'll be more lenient on me next time. I'm not counting on it, but one can dream.

Female
677 posts

amelialightwing • 7 February 2023 at 7:58 PM

@jlya Me too! It definitely helps hearing my cat's purr after a hard day at work.

Female
521 posts

sapphire12 • 7 February 2023 at 8:21 PM

@hikanu tip: unique items are important - have lots of variety of items and not just bulk

Female
2,944 posts

heatherm19 • 7 February 2023 at 8:29 PM

My dog tore up the carpet while I was gone today, and I can't even be mad at him because DUDE I KNOW!! Poor little guy has such anxiety, especially when anyone leaves the house. He's been doing a lot better about not tearing at things while alone so if I'm only out for a short time I started not putting him in his cage... I guess I should have realized that with mom being away, me leaving even for an hour would be stressful for him.

1,134 posts

hikanu • 7 February 2023 at 8:33 PM

@sapphire12 About 626/724 of them are unique. I bought everything I was pretty sure I didn't have already and I think it went rather well everything considered. XD

Female
521 posts

sapphire12 • 7 February 2023 at 8:47 PM

@hikanu nice 👍 if you are interested in questing you should check if that amount of unique is comfortable enough to do the quests quickly 😊

i suggest also setting up a user shop so gaining ec would come easier for your items collection

1,134 posts

hikanu • 7 February 2023 at 9:30 PM

@sapphire12 I won't attempt to do them unless the monthly challenges demand them.
Yesterday was the first time I tried and to be completely honest, it was about just as exhausting as I expected it to be.

Female
189 posts

calenlass • 8 February 2023 at 2:21 AM

Hmmm, purchase 15 items. Got tons already...

Female
2,727 posts

jlya • 8 February 2023 at 4:18 PM

I still have yet to score a Loveer from the cave. A little annoyed at this point to be honest. It's been 8 days 😋

Female
677 posts

amelialightwing • 8 February 2023 at 9:33 PM

@jlya Honestly same Hopefully you get one.

Female
134 posts

tortoise • 9 February 2023 at 9:33 PM

Hello! How is everyone’s day/night going? Wishing everyone luck getting the new cave monthlies. 😊

Female
1,147 posts

valorieviolet • 11 February 2023 at 3:58 PM

If you happen to see this, this baby needs some lunch.

Female
169 posts

nightslayer300 • 13 February 2023 at 7:26 AM

Who else thinks that the petals on the Ryukura look like tongues????

1,134 posts

hikanu • 13 February 2023 at 7:42 AM

I was trying to type out my password and then a gnat thought it a brilliant idea to fly up my nose. ._.

Female
2 posts

rubymae • 13 February 2023 at 9:36 AM

hi
😊

Female
42 posts

mysticgirl916 • 13 February 2023 at 3:41 PM

Is everyone having a good day today?

Gender Nonconforming
1,249 posts

frankenstein • 13 February 2023 at 4:13 PM

Ngl, I hate questing from my phone. My computer is struggle on its best days, so I stuck using my phone for all these dailies, lol.

1,134 posts

hikanu • 13 February 2023 at 4:41 PM

@frankenstein Yeah. Doing it on my phone almost leaves me motion sick because the scrolling is less than optimal. When I scroll a lot it more or less just shakes the screen, which is rather frustrating.

Female
2,944 posts

heatherm19 • 13 February 2023 at 4:46 PM

@hikanu Ugh I hate gnats, we've had them especially bad this past year. For some reason they like to fly right behind my glasses, in-between my glasses an my eyes, it's the ickiest feeling!

1,134 posts

hikanu • 13 February 2023 at 4:52 PM

@heatherm19 Yup! Right up in your face, making you go cross-eyed, as you try to kill them. It just tickles so much when they go for the nose, not a very nice feeling either.

Female
586 posts

nanami • 13 February 2023 at 5:14 PM

Anyone else shocked about some prices in the User Shops right now?

I needed to cancel 3 Quests today because the items that i needed where only available at certain User Shops and they wanted like 100.000.000 EC or even 999.999.999 EC for an item that probaly costs under 5000 EC.

I also have an User Shop and yes i also sell stuff for more than it cost at the Shop but at least i try to make the prices affordable for anyone so that it does not interrupt the game. Prices like that are annoying and maybe there should be a limit for the prices like that.

Female
1,310 posts

daisycat • 13 February 2023 at 5:20 PM

@nanami
Those items are priced that high because they are on display. You should give your feedback on the gallery suggestion thread! If galleries were implemented, those items won't show up in the shop search. 😊

Female
586 posts

nanami • 13 February 2023 at 5:54 PM

@daisycat

Okay but than i have another question why are people using the Shop like a gallery?

People... please... stop

Female
1,310 posts

daisycat • 13 February 2023 at 5:57 PM

@nanami
Because we don't have galleries! Lol. Users did the same exact thing on Neopets before Neopets introduced the gallery feature. Priced items really high in their shops. :-) I took my gallery down a while ago and am waiting for them to add galleries to the site.

Female
586 posts

nanami • 13 February 2023 at 6:53 PM

@daisycat

Okay than i hope that there will be a gallery option soon for you guys but it should be something separate from the shops.

Male
676 posts

chiroptera • 13 February 2023 at 7:19 PM

Haven't visited this site since like summer of last year. Logged on, saw vleermus was back, instantly dropped 10 bucks on one. No regrets. Though that makes me no longer f2p haha. Might dip off the face of this site again after this post, or maybe I'll stay a bit to up my vleermus.

In other news, had my first job interview today. I was a mess but I probably did better than I felt I did. Overall, just glad I got it out of the way.

Hope yall are doing well.

1,134 posts

hikanu • 13 February 2023 at 7:32 PM

@chiroptera I had a job interview back in 2015 for my previous job, I was so nervous I was completely incoherent. Luckily it was on skype, so I could manage to spell my way out of it. XD

Androgynous
92 posts

xlover • 13 February 2023 at 9:11 PM

@nanami, heh I've also had to cancel many quests due to overpriced items in the user shops... it's kind of annoying but it's fine since there are a few other quests I was able to do in the meantime. But I feel you on that 100%

1,134 posts

hikanu • 13 February 2023 at 9:40 PM

Wuhuw! I have gone from having 10% of all the items to having 12% now. Progress...

Why are there so many items? *groans and collapses on table*

Male
676 posts

chiroptera • 14 February 2023 at 3:45 AM

@hikanu Mine was over zoom lol. Applying for a summer teaching position, since the job market is rough atm. I was definitely nervous, but I knew everyone probably sucked at their first one. I dropped wayyyy too many "um"s and "uh"s and got a bit stumped on a couple questions. The interviewer was cool tho.