Hybrid~ Roleplay Topic

in Roleplaying

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 15 August 2017 at 5:08 PM

@icesparkle22 @neko-sama @wigglytuff

Mia frowned and flapped her wings anxiously.
"What exactly was that? It happened so fast," she murmured and the others nodded while she shook herself.

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 15 August 2017 at 5:16 PM

@stagfire
Katrina warily looked back at the spaceship. They needed to be careful of it.

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 15 August 2017 at 5:28 PM

@icesparkle22

Mia shivered as she looked at the slightly buzzing spaceship.
"We do need to be wary of it...but, I need to try something, okay?" she asked and Katrina looked at her.
"No!" she pleaded and Mia exhaled deeply.
"I need to," she said, stubborn. Katrina brought her hand to her face.
"I'm going to regret this, aren't I?" she asked, sighing and Mia smiled.
"Thank you!" she exclaimed and rushed over to the spaceship cautiously, everyone watching, slightly helpless. She held out her hand and the spaceship thrummed disturbingly. She touched it and the engine roared.
"It's like...an animal," Mia realized, awkwardly petting it.
"Weird.." Katrina muttered and Mia took her hand off the spaceship.
"I don't know what that accomplished...maybe that we can tame it, but it's still dangerous," Mia pointed out to them and walked back over to the group.

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 15 August 2017 at 5:34 PM

@stagfire
The spaceship laid still in the middle of the clearing, emitting a faint humming sound. Katrina had an idea that she wanted to test out.
"The glass on the sphere may be laserproof," Katrina explained. "I need to see if I can craft any objects out of the glass."
She walked inside, grabbed a random laser gun, and loaded it with a click. The bulb at the back buzzed with green lightning, and Katrina launched a blast at the glass. It hit direct center, and the green glow spread outwards quickly. In a matter of seconds, the glow faded, and the glass remained intact.
"I'm going to see if I can find any glass," Mia spoke up. "If the aliens were prepared, they should have left spare glass in case some breaks. She walked to the side, and looked around.
"Are you sure?" Nira called. "Be careful with it!"
Mia tinkered around, and finally a hatch sprang open. With a quiet whooshing sound, a long tray shot out, piled with square sheets of glass three feet tall and wide.

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 15 August 2017 at 7:38 PM

@icesparkle22

Chaya looked at the glass.
"That...doesn't look good," he muttered, frowning."I'd like to know what they were planning to do with that glass," he asked, folding his arms. Mia tapped the glass and a ringing sound emitted from it. She winced.
"It looks useable enough," she exclaimed, putting on some gloves. She handed a pair to someone else to use."They're so you won't get cut," she exclaimed, pulling out her knife as well.

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 15 August 2017 at 8:28 PM

@stagfire
Katrina picked up a twig, and set the tip on white fire, the hottest fire that she could summon. Then, she threw the twig down, and a ring of fire spread around the twig, creating a small fire. Katrina lugged the piece of glass to the fire, and tossed it in. Telepathic crafting required a lot of concentration, and there could be no distractions. In her head, Katrina imagined arrows made of glass, identical to the ones she already had, forming in the flames. She hoped it was good enough, and plunged a hand into the fire. The fire spluttered, and she pulled out a handful of glass arrows, and set them down to examine.
"You made glass arrows?" Zamora remarked. "Nice." She was wielding a glass sword that looked like it was made out of crystal.
Katrina smiled. "Yep. Ugh, some of these look horrible." Looking down at the arrows, some of them weren't that good. There was one arrow that was crooked along the side, forming a shape like the letter 'w'. Katrina put the arrows on the floor, and put the good ones in her quiver.
Mia had formed a glass shield, which was round and shiny across like a giant bubble. Soon, all the glass was gone, but small scraps and fails still remained.

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 15 August 2017 at 9:11 PM

@icesparkle22

Chaya grabbed all of the extra scraps and fails in his arms and tossed them into a bucket. He set the bucket cautiously above the fire and almost instantly they glass melted. He turned to a patch of ground and carved out an oval before grasping the bucket and pouring it into the mold. Mia looked at him, wielding her shield.
"What's that?" she asked, frowning slightly.
"A mirror, aliens don't like them," he replied and Mia raised her eyebrows
"That's smart," she grinned.

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 15 August 2017 at 9:26 PM

@stagfire
Katrina was curious.
"Why don't aliens like mirrors?" she asked.
"They have four eyes, right?" Chaya explained. "It messes them up a lot because they'll try to focus on the mirror and the battle."
Katrina nodded. "That's clever."
She sorted her arrows into groups. Katrina had special arrows of all kinds for all occasions. Her favorites were the ash arrows, which were fast, light, and had extremely sharp tips. There were also the pine arrows for accuracy, maple for distance, and bamboo for speed. Katrina twirled an ash arrow around her fingers. After a long time, she could quickly reach back and pick out the arrow she needed without looking.

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 15 August 2017 at 9:51 PM

@icesparkle22

Mia glanced at all of Katrina's arrows.
"I like how organized you are," she smiled, twirling a knife."I don't have anything to sort with these," she chuckled and Katrina laughed as well.
"You could organize it somehow," she suggested and Mia frowned, latching the shield to her back.
"Maybe," she smiled, shrugging.

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 15 August 2017 at 10:01 PM

@stagfire
Katrina smiled, and rammed the arrows back into the quiver, which was now bulging full.She wanted to limit the use of the glass arrows, since there was no more glass in case she couldn't reuse it.
"Who wants to go get lunch?" Katrina announced, straightening up.
The hybrids, who had been chatting, looked up. After all that happened today, they were tired and hungry.

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 15 August 2017 at 10:06 PM

@icesparkle22

Mia nodded, her stomach growling loud enough for everyone to hear. They all laughed.
"Definitely," she exclaimed, rubbing her stomach. She picked up a couple of clovers and shredded them so the flecks fell to the ground. She raced to the kitchen, grabbing some food and herbs.

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 16 August 2017 at 9:53 AM

@stagfire
Katrina lit a fire, and found some twigs. There were two, Y shaped twigs on each side of the fire for propping up baskets and meat. A long twig was set in the crooks of the Ys, forming a support. A few hybrids went into the woods to look for food, and emerged with a basket of eggs and some more herbs.
"You found eggs?" Mia asked, taking a look. They were white chicken eggs.
Chaya nodded. "There's a group of wild chickens near the river. We left some food for them too."
There were seven eggs total, enough to last a couple days. Katrina picked up an egg, and examined it.
"I can try to cook the eggs over the fire," Mei offered. "We ate a lot of eggs in my clan."
Katrina handed her a basket. Mei tied it to the support with a piece of twine, and cracked three eggs inside. Then, she threw a handful of herbs and spices on the eggs.
"What are you making?" Zamora asked, picking under her fingernails with a sword.
"I'm making an omelet," Mei explained.
Zamora looked up. "What's that?"
"Fried eggs. It's like an egg pancake."
Zamora looked at the omelet, and continued to sharpen her fingers. Finally, when the eggs were done, Katrina stuck a hand in the fire and pulled the basket off.
"Doesn't it burn you when you stick your hand in the fire?" Frankie asked. Unlike other hybrids, she enjoyed eating insects in both frog and human forms. For lunch, Frankie was snacking on a handful of mealworms.
"Nope," Katrina exclaimed. She plunged her whole arm into the fire. It didn't burn at all, it just felt strangely warm and humid, like sticking your hand in front of a heater or over hot water. "I'm immune to fire."
Kiro trotted over in cat form, and ripped off a piece of the omelet with his teeth. He meowed in delight, and ate the egg off the grass happily. Mei snatched the basket away before Kiro could eat more, and put the omelet in the middle of the clearing.
"Help yourselves," she exclaimed, taking a tiny bite. "It's not bad."
They were tentative at first, but the omelet was finished quickly. Katrina thought that it tasted particularly good with fish.

Female
434 posts

wolfkit • 16 August 2017 at 9:58 AM

@icesparkle22 I am back! I was at the beach and I had little time to play on the computer, sorry, but I made sure to read all of the posts to know what was going on.

Jennifer climbed up the wall, and leaped into her basket, making it swing. She sat down finally gaining her balance and began to eat an acorn. When she was done, she saved the top of the acorn, she often liked to make hats out of them, and she stuck a blue-jay feather on top of it and fit it on her head, she didn't like wearing them outside of her pot though, and she was glad to see that she had plenty of time, before she would have to get back out again. She enjoyed her life healing hybrids, she liked making them better, and she loved that she didn't have to fight as much now that she was in the hybrid's camp.

She ate another acorn more slowly now this time carefully carving the inside out. She scrambled around in her nest finally finding an old rotten raspberry, "perfect" she sighed as she began to pour the juice into the nut shell making a red paste, and doing the same thing to a blackberry and a blueberry. She then pulled out a big piece of tree bark and feather and started to paint.

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 16 August 2017 at 10:10 AM

@wolfkit @stagfire
no problem! 😃 i love the beach hehe
After lunch, the hybrids headed back inside. Katrina walked into the small room, where Nira had made a beaded curtain out of twine and wooden beads. Katrina pushed aside the curtain, and it made a satisfying clicking sound. The twine carpet was faded, but the pattern was still visible. A window stood opposite from the door, and baskets of plants and herbs, including Jennifer's basket, hung from the ceiling. Jennifer was chewing up a raspberry in her basket, and making hats out of acorns. Katrina took a tiny piece of egg she had saved, and gave it to Jennifer, who took the egg and kept working on her hat. Then, Katrina walked back out of the room.
The house had become more modern, when Katrina had lived alone the furniture was rocks and logs. Now, the other hybrids had helped carve some chairs and tables out of wood from the forest. Nira enjoyed making beaded curtains, there was one in every doorway. The living room was the largest room, with a huge twine carpet that took her a few months to finish, and the most furniture. Some hybrids were in the living room, chatting and playing games. In the big clearing outside, the rest of the hybrids were swimming, or fishing in the river.
Katrina walked outside as a fox, and snapped up a worm that had just wiggled out of the ground. Chewing up the worm, she plunged into the water and paddled around. The river was about nine feet deep, and layered by sand at the bottom. Some sea grass grew out of the sand, and fish darted back and forth. Katrina dove down, and caught a fish. Frankie was swimming along the bottom of the river, darting through the sea grass with her webbed feet. Seizing the fish by it's tail, Katrina crawled out of the river and chewed it. Mia, Zamora, and Mei were perched on the tree platform, watching the hybrids below.

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 16 August 2017 at 5:24 PM

@icesparkle22 @wolfkit - I haven't gone to the beach in 4 years, heheh *regrets*

Mia stretched her wings out, the breeze fluttering her feathers(lol). She loved it higher up, it was wonderful and so, so beautiful. She inhaled deeply and burst into a fit of coughing. She flew down from the tree, still coughing as she transformed, bent over. A few hybrids ran over to check on her. Mia looked up, her brow sweaty and her eyes drooping. Red flared in her cheeks and she coughed once more.
"Not safe air yet, huh?" she asked, coughing again. Chaya came over with a basket and dumped cold water on her. Mia's coughing went into hysteria.
"THAT'S NOT HELPING, CHAYA!" she yelled, trying not to cough. "Jenni-" Mia called, coughing,"Jennifer! Come help me, please!" she yelled and Jennifer poked her squirrel head around the corner of the house.

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 16 August 2017 at 5:30 PM

@stagfire
There was a loud hacking noise from behind her, and Katrina spun around on her paws. Mia was coughing loudly out of her beak, making horrible retching sounds. Jennifer bounded over, and rushed up the tree in squirrel form. Mia and Jennifer both transformed back into human, but Mia continued coughing. Jennifer muttered something, and she hit Mia hard across the back. Mia hacked once more, and a fish backbone came flying out her her mouth, falling onto the grass below.
"Are you okay?" Katrina called, looking up.
Mia's eyes were watering, but she looked fine.
"I'm okay," she called. "I had a fishbone stuck in my throat." She wrung out her soggy clothing as best as she could, and climbed down the tree.
"Thanks, Jennifer," Mia exclaimed. "You're a lifesaver."
"Aww, thanks," Jennifer replied. "I'm no good at fighting though," she pointed out.
"That's completely fine," Katrina told her. "If healing is your thing, you should continue."

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 16 August 2017 at 9:16 PM

@icesparkle22

Mia smiled at Jennifer, her eyes still watery.
"We always need defense as well as offense, you may not be a fighter but you're still valuable to a team and as a friend," she assured her and Jennifer smiled shyly while Mia coughed slightly. She looked at the leftover omelet."Tell me that doesn't have bones in it as well," she laughed, her eyes wary.

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 16 August 2017 at 10:00 PM

@stagfire
"I'm okay," Mia confirmed, waving off the hybrids. "Just a fish bone."
She blinked a couple times, and tried to wring the rest of the water out of her clothing.
"Here, let me help," Katrina offered. She concentrated, and a wave of heat engulfed Mia, drying her instantly.
"Thanks," Mia exclaimed, smiling. "If there's one pet peeve I have, it's being wet."
Katrina nodded, snapping an orange from a basket, and stuffing it in her mouth. Her fox jaws worked vigorously, chewing and biting the skin off the orange until eight juicy slices sat in front of her. Katrina ripped a slice from the orange with her teeth, and chewed it up. Katrina ate the rest of the orange, and padded away to drink some water. Frankie hopped from lilypad to lilypad, occasionally shooting out a tongue to catch flies. Katrina stuck her snout in the water. It was cold, but not freezing. Tiny silver fish flicked in and out of the sea grass, and fat red salmon drifted lazily down the stream.

Deleted • 16 August 2017 at 10:11 PM

@icesparkle22

Kiro licked up the fish bone. It was good. If there was any food he liked, it was fish. No offense, Karpy. He stuck his paw in some mud and started drawing. Then he finished a horrible drawing of some hybrids, and ran off into the river. He washed his paws, but not before he left a trail of mud all over the area. He blushed and transformed back into a human. He was not the painter type.

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 16 August 2017 at 10:17 PM

@neko-sama
Suddenly, a plop of wet mud hit Katirna's shoes, splattering her leggings up to her knees.
"Hey!" Katrina exclaimed, turning around at the source of the mud.
Kiro was running in the opposite direction with his tail tucked between his legs. Glops of mud were flying off his tail and paws. Katrina looked down, and saw a horrible stick-figure representation of the hybrids, being slowly washed out by the river water. Katrina shook her head, and sat down in the grass. The mud had almost dried, and was caked around her shoes and her leggings. Rolling her eyes, Katrina retrieved an arrow and began scraping the mud off.

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 17 August 2017 at 3:17 PM

@icesparkle22
@neko-sama

Mia looked at the mud and chuckled at the washed stick figures. Chaya walked over to the mud and rubbed his fingers together.
"This mud is weird," he muttered and Mia turned to him.
"Why?" she asked and he turned to her, the mud still in his fingers. He suddenly yelped in pain.
"It's hot! Like...fire hot!" he yelped, trying to rub the smoking mud off.

Female
434 posts

wolfkit • 17 August 2017 at 5:58 PM

@stagfire

"GO TO THE CREEK!" Jennifer yelled "wash off the mud! in the creek now!" she demanded as she saw Chaya hesitate, but quickly did as he was told. Jennifer looked at the mud on the ground, it looked like ordinary mud, except it had orange globs in it. "do you know what it is?" Katrina asked. Jennifer sighed she may have been healing hybrids a lot and poisons but she had no idea what this was, "no, sorry I can't identify it" she kicked up some dirt, clearly embarrassed. Just when she thought she had a purpose here, she became useless just like that, She thought.

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 17 August 2017 at 7:17 PM

@wolfkit
Katrina's foot went numb, and she dunked it in the creek. The mud washed away, heading downstream to the fork that connected to the river in the woods.
"What was in that mud?" Katrina asked, shaking her foot dry.
"I don't know," Jennifer exclaimed, tilting her head to the side. "In fact...I think it's actually some sort of poison..."
"That's fine," Katrina replied. "We can't know for sure..."
When all the mud had been washed out, Frankie came to investigate the river to check for more poison mud.
"There's no more," Frankie confirmed, hopping out. "I don't know what that was, probably some of the poison water I used. Sorry!"

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 17 August 2017 at 8:58 PM

@wolfkit
@icesparkle22

Mia looked at the remnants floating downstream.
"It must have mixed with something in the riverbed, I wonder what it could be," she mused, tapping her chin slightly. Chaya perked up after fervently washing his hands.
"Blaster juice? Did something happen to Katrina? She's the only one we know with fire powers," he suggested, looking at his numb fingers. He shivered."I get chills from it, regardless," he commented dryly, putting his hands in his pockets.

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 17 August 2017 at 9:52 PM

@stagfire
The strange, numb feeling subsided in a few minutes, but it still left a mild tingling sensation. She picked up her bow, and stretched.
"Well, that was strange, should we be-"
A roaring sound erupted around the clearing, and she dropped her bow. A tiger leapt out of the clearing, and pounced on the spot where Kiro had been two seconds earlier.
"It's Neil," Katrina thought, blinking. Why had he come out of nowhere?
The tiger twirled once, like a tornado of black and orange, and Neil appeared. He was wearing a black trench coat, and holding a small bottle full of orange liquid.
"You poisoned the river," Mia snarled, eyeing the bottle.
"Yes," Neil hissed. "If it hadn't been for those pesky, interfering hybrids, my plan would have succeeded. However, it doesn't mean i'll only be trying once."
"Don't," Jennifer yelled. "Stop!"
Neil turned around, smirking in a demonic way.
"Ah, you must be Jennifer. Well, please stand by."
Neil lifted his hand, and the bottle magically uncorked itself. The orange liquid sloshed around dangerously, glinting. He snapped, and the bottle zoomed towards the river.
"My river!" Frankie shrieked. She stomped her foot, and the golden lines around the banks of the river shot up to form a golden wall, deflecting the jet of poison.
Neil growled, and the bottle of poison appeared back in his hand.
"Well, well. Maybe the poison would work on one of your friends?" The poison bottle positioned itself over Chaya's head. The bottle glowed, and Chaya was rooted to the spot by a magical force, unable to move with the bottle slowly tipping itself over.
Without Neil noticing, Katrina had loaded an arrow in her bow and shot it at the glass bottle. It exploded into shards above Chaya's head, who rolled away just in time. The poison soaked into the dirt quickly, and disappeared. Chaya hurtled a beam of ice at Neil, who was blasted backwards. Zamora, Mia, and Mei threw a torrent of knives, which sank into Neil's coat. Wherever a knife hit, the knife glowed golden, and Neil slowed down. However, it wasn't enough to stop him. Neil pulled out a blaster, and sent a ray at Jennifer, who squeaked and ran backwards. Seeming to move in slow motion, the laser sliced through the air, and Mia leapt in front of her.
Mei screamed, and threw her katana at Neil's back. He stumbled backwards, but the laser had already hit. There was a huge blast, and it lit up orange. Chunks of rock that came out of nowhere spewed in all directions, raining down like a meteor shower. Katrina dove to the side, as the debris fell. She peeked through her fingers, fearing the worst.
Mia and Jennifer were covered in fine dust, but unscathed. The laser had hardened into pure stone. Neil and the blaster were also turned into rock, frozen in action. Mia removed her hand, and glowing green spirals crept from the laser up to rock Neil, making the 'statue' crack. There was a small blast of light, and the statue crumbled into tiny pieces. Mia helped Jennifer up. She looked shaken, and confused.
"What was that?" Zamora asked. "How did you just do that?"
Mia shook her head, and small chunks of rock untangled themselves from her hair.
"I have no idea what that even was. I just grabbed the blaster, and there was a giant explosion."
Katrina thought for a moment, then the thought hit her.
"Mia, I think we just discovered your special power."
Mia looked at her, confused.
"It is?" she grabbed a small twig on the floor, and the twig hardened into rock, crumbling into pieces. Mia flexed her fingers, and stared at the rubble around the clearing. There was dust settled in everyone's hair, and rock spewed across the grass.
"I'll clean it up," Katrina offered. She raised a finger, and a thin jet of fire arched towards a piece of rock. Red lines spread between all the debris, forming a sort of glowing giant net, and the rock burned to fine ash.

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 18 August 2017 at 1:17 PM

@icesparkle22

Mia looked at her hands and looked around, looking for Neil. She quickly advanced and put her foot on his chest. He opened his eyes, his face smothered with dust and his eyelashes covered in rocks. Mia sneered at him.
"Well, Neil, what a pleasure it is to see you again," she growled, clenching her fists. Keeping her foot on his chest, she folded her arms angrily. "Now tell us, why are you here?" she asked and Neil curled his lip.
"And why should I?" he retorted and Mia laughed slightly.
"Don't mess with us again," she snapped and sat him up. He brushed off his trench coat, trying to look imposing. She drew her knife and put it behind him. "Go to the river," she ordered and he didn't move.
"Why?" he asked, the tension growing. Mia turned in front of him and sighed.
"Fine," she said, lifting her fist. Neil's eyes widened as he realized what was going to happen. She lifted the fist quickly, successfully upper-cutting his jaw. She fell back, his foot slipping over a rock and with a tremendous splash, he fell into the river, water flying everywhere.

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 18 August 2017 at 1:42 PM

@stagfire
Neil flew into the river, and Katrina ducked from the giant splash of water. A few seconds later, knives started flying out of the river in torrents. The hybrids raised their glass weapons, which deflected the knives but were left with significant impact. Neil spat a stream of water out, and climbed out of the river. Mia was breathing heavily, clutching her knife.
"You tried poison our river and poison our friend. You are in an alliance with the aliens," she growled.
Katrina crept out from behind a tree, trying not to be seen. Neil's eyes flashed, and a knife appeared in his hand. He threw the knife, missing Katrina by inches.
"Stop it!" Nira yelled. She was frantically running towards the scene. "Stop it now!"
Neil flicked his hand, and Nira was thrown with a surprising amount of force towards the trees. She hit the trunk, and slid downwards.
Half of the hybrids rushed towards Nira, and the rest stayed to fight Neil. There was screaming and yelling, and the occasional explosion. Neil flicked his hand again, and Katrina froze. It was odd, she couldn't move. There was a jolt in her back, and she went flying into the river with a tremendous splash. Katrina kicked off the bottom, but the river grass had tangled on one foot, dragging her back. The surface of the water was only five feet away, but she couldn't reach air. Holding her breath as long as she could, Katrina retrieved an arrow and cut against the rubbery grass. It finally sliced apart, and Katrina swam to the surface, just to see a streak of silver fly straight towards Mei.
Katrina screamed, and ran towards her, but it was too late. The knife embedded straight into her elbow, and Mei stumbled backwards.
"Yes!" Neil hissed. He grinned, and summoned another knife, which flew towards Mei again. Suddenly, the temperature dropped, and the grass withered away, becoming black. The sky around the clearing turned dark, and wind howled through the air.
"Mei? Are you okay?" Mia called over the wind. What had just happened?
Mei turned around, and Katrina squeaked with surprise. Her eyes were glowing white, with no pupils. Mei stood up, ignoring the knife. She raised her hand, and the grass split open.
Katrina pinched herself to make sure it wasn't a dream. Ghosts, a dozen translucent, glowing white figures floated out of a crevasse in the middle of the clearing. They floated lazily towards Neil, who backed up. He threw knives, but they simply were absorbed into the ghosts. The ghosts circled Neil, and with surprising speed dove in. Neil screamed, and there was a flash of white lightning. The ghosts disappeared, along with Neil. The scene returned to normal, and the grass became green once again. Nira jogged forwards, healed completely.
"What just happened?" she asked, worriedly looking around. As if on cue, Mei toppled over, smoke curling off her hair.
"Get her inside!" Jennifer screamed, breaking the silence. She rushed forward, and helped by Zamora, dragged Mei inside by a foot. The other hybrids stayed outside in shock, looking at the grass and the spot where the ghosts had appeared.
"Mei's secret power?" Katrina assumed, picking a couple blades of grass.
Mia nodded gravely. "Death magic."
"Death magic? So Neil's gone...? Just like that?" Chaya asked.
Mia shook her head. "No. Remember, hybrids are immune to magic from another hybrid. In case of the rare burst of special power, the other hybrid should be knocked out for some time, but they won't be finished completely."
Katrina racked her brain. Mei's animal form was a crow, a black crow. She always wore black and red clothing, and a hoodie with a small skull emblem on it. It should have been obvious before, why hadn't they known?

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 18 August 2017 at 2:03 PM

@icesparkle22

Chaya looked at Mei, he was slightly creeped out. He shivered, his mind prowling into dark thoughts. He jumped as Mia hugged him.
"I'm so glad you're okay," she whispered, smiling. Chaya smiled back and she let her arms dangle at her sides.
"I desperately need to know what is going on now," he grumbled and Mia shrugged.
"Katanas and knives, what can I say?" she asked, rubbing her palms together.
"That made no sense," Chaya pointed out and Mia shrugged again.
"Yadda-yadda," she retorted playfully, shoving him slightly before trotting off to check on Mia. Chaya felt heat rise to his cheeks and he tried to freeze the heat, feeling awkward. He glanced over at the river.
"Now what? So you're a necromancer, now?" he joked, turning his head in Mei's direction.

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 18 August 2017 at 2:26 PM

@stagfire
After the experience, the hybrids headed back inside. It was becoming dark out, and they didn't want to stay much longer.
"What do you think of your power?" Katrina asked Mei, pushing aside the beaded curtain.
"I don't really know. Usually, I don't do much magic," Mei replied, sitting down on a log. "It's weird though."
Katrina smiled, and set up a fire. Soon, the air was filled with the smell of delicious roast fish, and eggs.

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 18 August 2017 at 2:49 PM

@icesparkle22

Mia nodded.
"Yeah, after spending your whole life of knives and natural weapons, magic is definitely a change," she chuckled, rubbing her arms slightly. "So, how many of us have our 'unlocked' powers now?" she asked clapping her palms quietly. She smiled, taking some of the fish and eggs to eat.