Hybrid~ Roleplay Topic

in Roleplaying

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 10 August 2017 at 10:36 AM

@wolfkit @stagfire
I'm a little confused...what just happened? 😊 and who is Neil?
There was another rustling from the bushes, and the hybrids spun around on their heels. Slowly, an alien slithered out of the bushes. It was holding a shiny blaster, clicking its slimy jaws with glee.
Katrina slowly backed up, and curled her fingers around her bow. The alien clicked again, and launched a bright green laser at Mia.
Zamora yelled, and a shield of ice formed in front of Mia, deflecting the laser but shattering the ice. Mia backed away quickly. Frankie punched a fist in the air, and a boiling jet of water erupted from under the alien. The alien screamed in rage and fixed its blaster on Frankie, who quickly dove to the side. The laser burned away a patch of grass, which was left smoking. Katrina launched two flaming arrows at the alien, which lodged themselves in the alien's head like two antennae. The alien didn't seem to notice the arrows. It screeched again, and blasted Chaya. He barely had time to dive aside into the river, and the blast incinerated another patch of grass.
"Get the blaster," Nora exclaimed. "Then it'll be disarmed."
Katrina fixed her eyes on the blaster. She had a shiny one too...what would happen if they were both used against each other? While the other hybrids tried to swat it away from the alien, Katrina grabbed her blaster from the inside and fixed it on the alien, who clicked angrily. Katrina backed up.
"You have three...two...one.."
BANG.
Both green lasers blasted outwards, lighting up the clearing with a green glow and a flash. Katrina was blown backwards, landing with a splash in the river. She heard someone yell and with a splash, Frankie dove in. The blaster was smoking underwater, sending up small bubbles. She felt dizzy, but managed to climb out with Frankie's help.
The whole clearing was smoking, and her friends were relatively unscathed. For some odd reason, a disgruntled Zamora was drenched.
"She tried to go help you, but Frankie beat her to it," Aaron sneered. "Then she got drenched."
Zamora glared at him icily, and snapped her fingers. Aaron froze again, and she pushed him into the lake before he could unfreeze.
"Is the alien gone?" Katrina asked, using a flame to dry.
"Yes," Mia exclaimed. She pointed to a smoking pile of ashes on the grass. A pool of molten metal was spilled near the ashes, glowing green.

Female
434 posts

wolfkit • 10 August 2017 at 10:43 AM

@icesparkle22
I forgot that some people might not live in America, Neil Armstrong is an astronaut that was the first person ever to walk on the moon and he died in 2012 here's a picture: https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https://www.biography.com/.image/t_share/MTIwNjA4NjMzNDA3NTcxNDY4/neil-armstrong-9188943-2-402.jpg&imgrefurl=https://www.biography.com/people/neil-armstrong-9188943&h=1200&w=1200&tbnid=BcgVH9C-gFhBMM:&tbnh=186&tbnw=186&usg=__FbN88QePHaAHk4KP4g6WLmpHgLM=&vet=10ahUKEwi5iJWI88zVAhUDj1QKHQ9xB7cQ_B0IqQEwFQ..i&docid=nEg4tPiKigLXdM&itg=1&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi5iJWI88zVAhUDj1QKHQ9xB7cQ_B0IqQEwFQ&ei=l3CMWfngJIOe0gKP4p24Cw

longest site ever!!!!!!! and yes you do have to copy all except text

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 10 August 2017 at 11:18 AM

@wolfkit
Ah. I actually do know who he is, but how did he end up here? XD
The hybrids helped clean up the mess, while Nira regrew the grass. Chaya froze the pool of molten metal into a block of ice, and tossed it away.
"We don't really need that," he exclaimed sarcastically.
Katrina burned the ashes, which disappeared into green smoke.

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 10 August 2017 at 1:09 PM

@icesparkle22 @wolfkit

Mia laid down for a moment before leaning upward again.
"What was that? The showed up so unexpectedly and knew exactly where we were and how unguarded we were. That doesn't happen very much, right?" she asked, rubbing her forehead.

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 10 August 2017 at 1:40 PM

@stagfire
After they cleaned up the yard, they set numerous defenses against the aliens. Katrina set up booby traps filled with fire, Frankie enchanted the water to expand to a moat when needed, and many other hybrids crafted traps to keep the aliens out. At the end, the yard and hideout looked like it did before, but filled with numerous weapons trained on an intruding alien.
"Test it out?" Nira asked.
Katrina nodded. She inactivated the barriers, and grabbed a stone from outside. If a hybrid wanted to go outside of the hideout, they could disable it, and then enable it using a secret trigger. She aimed at the center, and threw the stone. Instantly, the river expanded, become five times as wide. The rock skipped along the water, and came to rest upon a lily pad. Flaming arrows shot out of nowhere, and a giant net captured the rock and tossed it far away.
"I think that's good," Zamora remarked smugly. Katrina smiled, and pressed the trigger. It looked like nothing happened, but the defenses were retracting.
"Let's hope they don't find a way around this," she exclaimed.

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 10 August 2017 at 1:43 PM

@icesparkle22

Mia smiled and folded her hands and wiped her brow.
"Let's hope so because if they do," she started and left them all in silence. Chaya nodded.
"Indeed," he said, breaking the silence.

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 10 August 2017 at 1:50 PM

@stagfire
They plopped down in the yard, and started chatting again. The air still lingered with the faint smell of smoke, but Katrina simply ignored it. She turned into a fox and snapped up another bug.
Mmm, delicious, she thought, chewing the meat.

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 10 August 2017 at 2:02 PM

@icesparkle22

Mia looked at Katrina for a moment before she noticed all of the bugs crawling by their feet. She eagerly turned into an osprey and snapped up a few. She looked at Katrina and they both giggled in their animal forms, their mouths full of food.

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 10 August 2017 at 2:13 PM

@stagfire
Delicious. Katrina had just found a giant roach, perfectly meaty. In human form, she would probably want to starve before eating roaches, but foxes enjoyed it all the same. Mia, as an osprey, snatched up a few bugs next to her. They laughed, seeing their mouths full of bugs. Meanwhile, Chaya, Kiro, and Aaron were stalking the clearing for mice.
Mia turned back into a human, and held up a wiggling worm. "Try bugs," she exclaimed, grinning evily. Chaya growled and pawed at the worm, which flew through the air. Katrina snorted, trying not to spit out her meal. They looked around some more, before Kiro finally targeted a large rat, and brought it to the center. Chaya and Kiro instantly dove in, as they were hungry from fighting, real and pretend. Aaron went to the edge of the river, and snapped up a couple fish. The other hybrids were either eating in human or animal forms, fishing in the new river or digging through the ground. Katrina found another juicy roach, and snapped it up.

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 10 August 2017 at 2:17 PM

@icesparkle22

Mia looked around.
"Jennifer? Find any acorns?" she asked, expecting to hear the girls voice. She frowned and shrugged after not hearing her answer. There weren't any acorns in this area anyway.
"I can't find any mice," Chaya admitted after a moment and Katrina and Mia snickered.

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 10 August 2017 at 2:43 PM

@stagfire
Katrina ate her last bug, and turned around. A fluffy brown squirrel burst through the bushes, and transformed into Jennifer. She was holding a bunch of acorns that were spilling out of her hands.
"You asked for acorns?" Jennifer exclaimed, setting the pile down.
Mia and Katrina giggled. "No problem," Mia exclaimed. She plucked an acorn from the pile, before Nira called out.
"Wait," Nira called. "Eat them in bird form, acorns are poisonous to humans."
Mia set the acorn down, and transformed back into an osprey. It snapped up the acorn, and called. Jennifer turned into a fluffy brown squirrel again, and knawed on an acorn.

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 10 August 2017 at 2:48 PM

@icesparkle22 Wait, isn't Jennifer with the aliens though?

Mia watched everyone before heading inside the house for a minute. The cool shade floated over her and she sighed, cool. She sat down briefly, changing back into a human. She sat down and looked around.
"Should we head back to the base?" she asked, making sure they could all hear. "Or wait for a little while more?" she suggested.

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 10 August 2017 at 3:10 PM

@stagfire
she changes her mind at the end and runs away c:
They went back inside, well fed and watered. Now they had nothing to do.
"Any suggestions on what to do?" Katrina inquired, looking around.
Most hybrids shrugged, but Mei was on the verge of thinking.
"I think we should raise another room or two," she explained. "Two rooms is way too small to accommodate all of us."
Katrina thought for a minute.
"That does seem like a good idea," she replied. "But how?"
"I can do nature magic," Nira offered.
Katrina smiled, looking around. All the hybrids showed signs of agreement: two rooms and over ten hybrids? They barely fit!
"C'mon, let's go!" Frankie exclaimed enthusiastically.
They walked outside again, and stopped at the side of the house, where the other rooms had collapsed. The house, before the apocalypse, had about six rooms, but four were destroyed, and Katrina had to burn the rubble. Nira pressed her hand to the wall, and it glowed gold. Then, she walked outwards from the clearing, and made a lifting motion with her hand. Instantly, a wall rumbled up, the perfect size for another room.
"How did you do that?" Mia asked, smiling.
"I can absorb the essence of solid material, and basically create more of it," Nira explained. She ran back and forth, raising walls, and finally a roof.
At the end, two new rooms were added to the small house. They ran back and forth, observing. The two rooms were perfect size, almost identical to the two original ones. Katrina brought out two giant rugs that she had put in storage, and rolled them out across the floor. She hung baskets of plants from the ceiling, and draped tapestries on the wall, to imitate the other room. To touch it off, Mia helped her lug a pile of firewood into the center, and another room was created.
Meanwhile, the other hybrids were decorating the larger room. Nira and Jennifer were making room for plants, and Frankie was amusing herself by sprinkling anybody who went five feet near her with freezing water. Together, Mia, Zamora, Katrina, and Mei helped roll out the second rug on the floor. The boys soon returned, trying to drag carved tables and chairs into the room, but the door was too small. They all burst out laughing when they saw the group trying to drag a huge log into the room.
"Here, let me help," Katrina offered, trying not to laugh more.
Using her finger, she traced a glowing red line around the small doorway, and it crumbled to fit the line. Finally, the furniture could get past, and the two new rooms were complete. Exhausted but satisfied, they sat down to treat themselves to a couple snacks.

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 10 August 2017 at 3:19 PM

@icesparkle22 - Ah, okay

Chaya looked at the house, slightly irritated.
"What about the other hybrids at our base. It is safer there," he grumbled and Mia chuckled.
"This'll just be something else to help, not the big base...but still a base," she said, shrugging. She looked at the house and smiled.
"Looks nice!" she exclaimed, dusting a few of the chairs.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 10 August 2017 at 8:00 PM

@icesparkle22 Nira can't grow anything, remember, just controls it, she can't speed up plant growth
@stagfire
Vortexa sat on a boulder, one leg dangling down. Zane (the lion guy, he has a lion tail and red hair and long beard in a braid and glasses when human form) brought back 3 more hybrids. "I met up with an alien on he way," he said,"One of the hybrids was injured after the battle, and as a joke one of the others threw some of the alien dust at her. The cut actually healed a bit, but it's still there, I think we can use the dust as medicine," "Great," Zamora said, throwing a knife at an alien approaching her base, and sending a hybrid to collect the powder. "So, you gonna team up with the rebellion?" Zane asked, eating s fish raw. "I'm still thinking about it," Zamora said.

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 10 August 2017 at 8:11 PM

@wigglytuff
i made you a wigglytuff art https://i.imgur.com/MB0XNkY.png
Katrina dipped a paw into the river. Mia and Aaron were fighting over a particularly large fish, tugging it back and forth by the head and the tail. She waved it around, hoping to attract a fish. One curious salmon swam over, and she gobbled it up.
"Mmm," exclaimed, licking her paws.

Deleted • 10 August 2017 at 8:31 PM

@wigglytuff
Don't complain. Froggie/Frankie was only supposed to have underwater breathing and poison. Didn't end up that way

Froggie dived back in the new river lake thing she somehow made out of her power range. She transformed into a frog. Looking around, she found a nice coin. She started trying to tug it away from the fish, who was actually Karpy just plaing around with Kiro.

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 10 August 2017 at 8:45 PM

@neko-sama
hehe i thought we should extend powers a bit more because we're going to be powering up the aliens a bit c:
Splash! A stream of water hit Katrina in the face. She barked, and snarled at the water. Frankie, as a frog was trying to tug a coin away from Karpy. Katrina laughed, and transformed back into human to stop them from fighting.

Deleted • 10 August 2017 at 8:49 PM

@icesparkle22
Now Karpy is less of a magikarp and more like a super-fish.

Karpy splashed off, leaving the coin. Frankie, as a human, grabbed the coin and slid it into her frog suit. It was like a 2017 penny. That was so long ago. She slipped the hoodie off and put on her goggles. She thought she saw a deflated ball in the river.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 10 August 2017 at 8:57 PM

@icesparkle22 saw it from the group text. What did you use to make it? MEH LOOOVES IT

Wiggly wanted to play too, but Nira stopped her. "You'll get wet, you don't want that right, Wiggly?" "Wiggly," she said reluctantly.

Zamora ran through the forest, pretending the trees were aliens. She sliced through a couple with her sword and send an icy blast (<--anyone recognize that? From frozen lol) at another few, freezing the lower trunk. She continued running, throwing a knife at the roots, seeing them as tentacles. She smiled at herself proudly and looking back at the tree with the knife in it, but bumped into a branch. "Oof!" She landed on the grass. Nira walked over to her and helped her up. "The aliens are becoming more powerful, it took way more time to defeat one with a shiny blaster," Zamora said, leaning on the railing of a bridge that wasn't broken down but covered in ivy, and looked down at the river topped with lily pads.

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 10 August 2017 at 9:09 PM

@wigglytuff
@neko-sama
@icesparkle22

Mia trotted over to them.
"It did indeed. I wish we had more information on them," she sighed, rubbing her chin. Zamora and Nira nodded regretfully and Mia turned away, walking slowly through the forest.

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 10 August 2017 at 9:11 PM

@neko-sama @wigglytuff @stagfire
c: i thought that frankie/froggie should have at least one elemental power 😃
Karpy finally left the coin alone, as it seemed he had found a shiny rock at the bottom of river, letting Frankie pocket the coin. Katrina sat on the edge of the river, dangling her feet in. The water was supposed to be for drinking, but the border enchanted it so it wouldn't be able to be contaminated.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 10 August 2017 at 9:17 PM

@stagfire @icesparkle22
Zamora looked at the trees before her; they were leafless. They were charred in some spots, and there was only dirt under them. "Woah, what happened there?" She exclaimed,"Wildfire, probably from the aliens." "Well, you gonna fix it? It doesn't look very good, don't you think?" Zamora pointed out. "That's ok, nature always fixes itself, you just have to look underneath the surface," Nira said, moving her hand upward, and tiny green sprouts blossomed on the dirt, and the trees grew leaves again. "You're not done yet," Zamora observed, as the trees were still a bit bare and the ground had spots of dirt. "I'll leave the rest for themselves to heal, you can't rely on others too much," Nira said as they headed back.

Deleted • 10 August 2017 at 9:42 PM

@icesparkle22

Frankie ran around, looking at her new treasures. She squirted Katrina, and teased her. "Wet pants!" she giggled and hid in the grass as a frog. This was fun.

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 10 August 2017 at 9:45 PM

@neko-sama
Suddenly, a jet of water hit Katrina in the back, dripping uncomfortably down her hoodie. She turned around, to see a giggling Frankie morph into a frog and hide in the grass. Katrina made a face, and dried the water quickly with some fire. Then, she stomped towards the frog in mock anger, using the most ridiculous facial expressions as possible.

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 10 August 2017 at 10:11 PM

@icesparkle22 @neko-sama @wigglytuff

Mia giggled and covered her mouth.
"Fee-Fi-Fo-Fum!" she called as Katrina stomped around in the grass.

Deleted • 10 August 2017 at 10:23 PM

@icesparkle22

Kiro stuck his tounge out and batted Katrina. "Run! It's the monster!" he teased. He giggled and ran away.

Froggie transformed back into a human. "Eek!" she faked. She pretended to be scared. "Save me from the monster!" she teased. She was having a lot of fun.

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 10 August 2017 at 10:25 PM

@neko-sama @icesparkle22

Chaya jumped over and raised his arms.
"I'll save you from the monster!" he growled and made a menacing face.

Deleted • 10 August 2017 at 10:33 PM

@stagfire
@icesparkle22

Froggie put on her goggles. "I'm not a princess, you know!" she teased. She squirted Katrina again. She smiled and started "running away".

Kiro transformed into a human. "I'll help save her!" he teased. He jumped on Froggie. "I'm totally protecting you!" he mocked. Froggie squirmed and squirted him.

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 11 August 2017 at 7:31 AM

@neko-sama @stagfire @wigglytuff
Kiro picked up the frog like a football, and started running like crazy towards the river. Froggie shrieked, and hit him with a jet of water in the eyes. Kiro stumbled, and Froggie hopped away, sending more jets of water out her mouth, until Kiro was drenched. He turned into a cat, and meowed indignantly, licking his paw.
Mia and Katrina giggled, helping Frankie up.
"That looked hiliarious," Katrina exclaimed.