in Roleplaying

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 5 August 2017 at 9:09 PM

@stagfire
@wigglytuff
@neko-sama
sorry for no posting, i was out lol

Nira had strangely gone missing. Chaya said that he smelled something strange, and that he saw a cloaked figure.
"What was her name, Vortezema?" he exclaimed, wrinkling his nose.
"Vortexa," Katrina corrected. "Zamora's enemy."
Zamora growled and immediately reached for a knife. "Don't mention her name, please."

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 5 August 2017 at 9:13 PM

@icesparkle22
@wigglytuff
@neko-sama
@wolfkit

Mia looked at Zamora and Katrina, pursing her lips.
"What's the problem, Nira is probably fine," she complained and she froze, not knowing why she said that. She tried to say,Why are you enemies? but it came out as.
"Why not?" she asked and she put her hand over her mouth.
"What is happening to me?" she yelled quietly, scared.

Deleted • 5 August 2017 at 9:18 PM

@icesparkle22
It's okay.

"What is everyone doing?" Kiro asked. He's oviously not noticed any of the aliens yet. He looked where they were looking. "So there's some Vertokmiemai person?" He ran over to Karpy as a cat and carried his fish to the corner. "I don't want Karpy to get hurt." he said as he dropped a blueberry in the bucket for Karpy to eat. Karpy just gobbled it down.

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 5 August 2017 at 9:34 PM

@stagfire @neko-sama

Zamora raised an eyebrow.
"You're trying to ask why we're enemies?"
Mia nodded, sitting down. "Why?"
Zamora huffed, and rubbed her hands together. "It's really a long story. We've been enemies since the beginning of time, and once Vortexa trapped me in a corner with two throwing stars. She threw one at me, but I changed the wind direction, intending to toss it away. However, Vortexa moved at the wrong moment and the star hit her in her eye, blinding that eye and slicing a long gash in it. Vortexa had to go to a healer to get her sight back, but had to give up her magic sword that never missed it's target. If she still had the knife, all those times she missed, it would have never happened. Somehow, the sword ended up in my possession, and I added it to the sword that I still have today," Zamora explained.
She removed both swords from their scabbards. One of them was etched with a swirl design and glowed with a faint blue light, the other one was completely normal.
"After Zamora found out that I had her knife, she was desperate to get it back," Zamora continued. "That's why she keeps attacking me, to try to get it back."
Katrina watched Zamora run her finger along the flat side of the magic knife.
"Vortexa just wants control," Katrina finally exclaimed. "We can't let her have it."
"Unfortunately, she's not alone," Zamora replied. "She's in league with the aliens."
"WHAT?" Mia exclaimed, dropping her dagger. "Is she insane? Why does she trust them?!"
Zamora frowned. "Vortexa's a bully. Even without her magic knife, she scares the aliens into doing her bidding."
Katrina shook her head. "She's crazy if she thinks she can pull that off."

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 5 August 2017 at 9:42 PM

@icesparkle22 (Chaya is gone, stalking Vortexa because she captures Nira)
@neko-sama
@wigglytuff
@wolfkit

Mia picked up her dagger, glad she got to express some worry. She rubbed it again.
"Uch, it's not like we need more enemies," she grumbled."The aliens are bad enough," she pointed out, looking up at the trees and the light sprinkling through the leaves. For some reason, at the sound of Vortexa's name, whatever curse or...whatever seemed to be wearing off.

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 5 August 2017 at 9:50 PM

@stagfire
@wigglytuff please post, your characters play a big part here ouo

Katrina looked out a window. A dodo bird ran through the trees, quickly disappearing behind a bush. When humans no longer continued to populate the earth, many extinct animals in hiding had returned. A dodo bird was exceptionally rare, as it was rumored a few remaining birds had moved underground to hide. Due to the absence of humans, the dodo had returned.
Katrina leaned out the window and willed the pile of alien ashes to burn. The gray lump didn't add much to the sight.
Zamora chewed her lip, and absentmindedly sharpened the magic knife on a stone. Purple sparks flew off and fizzled on the carpet.
"We can't let Zamora get the knife," Mia finally exclaimed, speaking up. "We need to stop her from forming alliance with the aliens, it's going to do her no good."
Katrina nodded, leaning back inside. "I hope Nira's found soon."

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 5 August 2017 at 9:56 PM

@icesparkle22
@wigglytuff
@neko-sama

Mia nodded, rubbing her hand.
"I hope nothing happens to Chaya or any of us," she murmured, sharpening her knife to keep her mind off of things.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 5 August 2017 at 9:57 PM

@icesparkle22 wait you mean Vortexa not get the knife?

Vortexa overheard them talking. She wasn't teaming up with the aliens, she hated them as well. She just needed enough on her side to persuade the others she's on their side, then attack. So far her plan was going as planned.

Nira bit at the rope. She tugged but it wouldn't budge. She concentrated; imagine vines spelling out "help me" next to the house. Hopefully it worked.

Zamora knew well that Vortexa hated aliens. She knew her as well as she knew the back of her hand. At that thought, she looked st the back of her hand and she thought it would take days to memorize ever wrinkle and shade. She shrugged, and saw the vines on the ground were moving, it turned into something like "nøIq nne" or something. She knew it was Nira, but what in the world was she saying?

Deleted • 5 August 2017 at 9:59 PM

@stagfire @icesparkle22 @wigglytuff
Kiro stared at the others. That was intense! He curled up near Karpy. "I don't think I wanna die." he turned into a human and slashed a tree outside for practice.

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 5 August 2017 at 10:02 PM

@wigglytuff
@icesparkle22

Chaya noticed some scratches on the ground and frowned, he couldn't understand what it said, he hoped Nira would try to spell it better. He gritted his teeth, at least...he hoped it was Nira. He swished his tail. One more minute, he would get in there.

Mia looked at him and sighed sadly.
"I'm sure you won't, we'll all be here to help you," she smiled.

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 5 August 2017 at 10:10 PM

@stagfire
@wigglytuff: vortexa no longer has the knife, she has two normal knives. zamora has one magic and one normal knife c: and vortexa wants the magic one back
@neko-sama.
Katrina stared in confusion as the vines on the ground twisted themselves into a garbled text. Mia squinted, trying to read the words.
"Iaip Ne?" she suggested, shrugging. "What does that even say?"
Katrina looked down at the vines, twisting themselves even more. "I don't think it says Iaip.." she suggested. "Haip? Harp? Wait...help," she exclaimed, snapping her fingers. "The vines read help me! But why?"
Mia looked at the vines for a second, then her eyes widened. "Its Nira," she told Katrina. "Nira's asking for help!"
Both girls rushed towards the window, followed by a confused Kiro-cat dragging a fish. There was a small figure, supposedly Nira, and another figure circling the tree. "Kiro, come with us," Mia exclaimed. "We might need your help."

Deleted • 5 August 2017 at 10:13 PM

@icesparkle22 @stagfire
"Okay?" Kiro said uncertainly, "But Karpy should stay behind." he rushed too put Karpy away then came back. "ready too go?" he caught a mouse for the journey.

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 5 August 2017 at 10:14 PM

@icesparkle22
@neko-sama
@wigglytuff

Chaya heard the girls approaching and the words snapped into his mind, Help me! he thought to himself and darted over to them before they reached the bushes.
"Okay, we need a plan," he declared, transforming back into a human. Mia's face was determined, Katrina's brave, Zamora's angry and Kiro's worried. He smiled to himself. All of them working as a team.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 5 August 2017 at 10:16 PM

@stagfire
Nira tried something easier to spell, although help me was already simple enough. Maybe one word at a time was better.

The letters on the ground changed; Zamora could now read holb rne. Help me?

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 5 August 2017 at 10:20 PM

@wigglytuff
@neko-sama
@icesparkle22

Mia finally understood the words, checking them against what Katrina had said. She nodded at Chaya's words.
"What if it's a trick?" she inquired, nervous. Chaya shook his head, clenching his fingers slightly.
"No one takes our friends, especially if there is aliens, of all things, around.

Deleted • 5 August 2017 at 10:22 PM

@icesparkle22 @stagfire @wigglytuff

Kiro looked around. "We shouldn't all come for Nira the same way, we need to have a good plan." he pawed a plan onto the ground. Then, he circled the plan again and again.

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 5 August 2017 at 10:24 PM

@neko-sama
@stagfire
@wigglytuff
The hybrids pondered, searching for a plan. Vortexa could teleport, they needed to stop her from doing that.

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 5 August 2017 at 10:27 PM

@neko-sama
@wigglytuff
@icesparkle22

Mia nodded, agreeing with Kiro.
"We need some sort of wave. First, we have 2 of us hide in the bushes if say...Chaya goes out and trys to sneak Nira out. We could have them alert the second wave if something goes wrong and we'll silently ambush the aliens and possibly corner Vortexa. Zamora?" she asked, explaining her plan."How should we stop her from teleporting?" she inquired, folding her arms. She looked around, Katrina had gone. She slapped her forehead.
"Nevermind," she chuckled and started to walk over to the clearing. The aliens had been reduced to ashes and Vortexa had disappeared as well and Kira was trapped. "No!" she gasped, covering her mouth

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 5 August 2017 at 10:33 PM

@stagfire
@neko-sama
@wigglytuff
They raced through the clearing, the vines and plants occasionally bending towards the direction. Finally, they stopped in a clearing where Nira was trapped in a cocoon of ice, banging frantically against the cage. Vortexa growled when she saw the small rescue group.
"You!" she snarled at Zamora. "I want my knife back!"
Zamora unsheathed the knife, and leaned on it lazily. "Not happening, V."
Vortexa stomped her foot on the ground. "Don't call me V," she grumbled, throwing both swords with a flick of her hand. However, lacking magic, both swords missed their target and Zamora sliced them to shards. Vortexa flared with rage, and raised a hand. The shards trembled, and reformed into a sword. Meanwhile, Kiro snuck up on the cage in the background. With a swipe of his hand, the ice shattered and Nira raced out.
Vortexa eyed her attackers warily. It was five to one, she was outnumbered. Chaya, as a snow leopard, glared scathingly at Vortexa, digging his claws into the ground. Deciding not to take the risk, she glared at Zamora. Quickly, there was a blast of blue light and Vortexa disappeared.
"She teleported," Mia exclaimed, frowning. "What now?"
Seconds later, there was a scream. They raced towards the direction, where a giant web of sticky vines stretched between two trees. Vortexa was trapped in the net like a large fly, shouting and thrashing, trying to hack through with her swords.
Nira smiled slyly. "I set up traps up in the area," she exclaimed.
Chaya nodded in agreement. "Good idea, he exclaimed.
Vortexa glared at the small group, trying to pull free from her net.
"I will get my sword back," she exclaimed angrily. Finally managing to pull her arm free, Vortexa snapped her fingers and disappeared.
Zamora kicked the patches of snow on the sticky web, knocking them to the ground where they quickly melted. "Ignore her," Nira exclaimed. "She's not really a risk taker."

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 5 August 2017 at 10:38 PM

@icesparkle22
@neko-sama
@wigglytuff

Chaya looked at the vines where Vortexa had disappeared from for a moment before transforming again, wiping off his pants.
"We'll certainly have to steer clear of her, she's stubborn," he mused and Mia nodded as well.
"Yes, there's no way she'll join us but I think we're....slightly on the same side. The aliens worry me though," she murmured.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 5 August 2017 at 11:54 PM

@staagfire @icesparkle22 @neko-sama
Zamora walked with the others back to the shelter. "So," Nira said, trying to sound casual. "How did, uh, you guys , I mean, why do you hate each other?" She said, curling her hair with a finger. "Sure you wanna hear?" Zamora said. "Long story." The others nodded. "Here goes..."

"We were at school, when we were younger . It was an academy created when the curse started and it taught students how to use their powers, weapons and hybrids. Me and Vortexa were best friends. We got in and out of a lot of trouble together, the times were countless.
"One day, we were practicing abilities outside. Then this careless guy who could control rocks and earth just created a landslide, he was talking and making a bunch of gestures with his hand, creating a rock avalanche without him even knowing. I was sitting under the shade of a tree reading, totally unaware of the chaos ahead of me.
"The teacher was screaming to get away. Now this teacher, she is strict and does not tolerate Andy disobedience, even if it's an emergency. She said to run, but Vortexa ran towards me, using her sword to slice any rocks about to fall on me as I cowards in fear.
"She teleported back with me in her arms, proud of herself. Some other kids clapped, but the ones well enough to know that teacher didn't dare to. She put Vortexa in detention. Not any ordinary detention, it was torture. Literally. She was treated like she was in jail, and I watched her through the window, suffering, everyday. I knew I should've done something, but I didn't want to get in the same trouble Vortexa was in. "And when she was done with her detention, she almost killed me. I was cornered in a cliff, covered with deep gashes and blood while she was screaming at me about how she saved her life, and she didn't deserve it. So she wanted to take it away.
"As she was about to make the final blow, the teacher found her outside of the school grounds and she was taken away as a savage. I never saw her again. Well, you all know that's not true. About two years later, she broke free. And she's bloodthirsty for me. She'll do anything."

Deleted • 6 August 2017 at 12:38 AM

@wigglytuff

Kiro curled up, scared. "Oh geez, that's scary. No wonder that creep doesn't like you. I wouldn't like you too, if I was her/him." He jumped on Zamora. "Sorry, cat instinct!" he said.

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 6 August 2017 at 10:17 AM

@wigglytuff
@neko-sama
@icesparkle22
@wolfkit

Mia shivered and rubbed her arms. She caught Chaya looking at her, sad before quickly turning away.
"That's terrible," she whispered and she picked at the pebbles on the floor. "Did she...do something to your school? What was the first major thing she did beside when she first escaped?" she inquired, frowning."Sorry for all the questions, I just want to figure out how to defeat her, ya know?" she clarified, rolling her shoulders.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 6 August 2017 at 11:15 AM

@stagfire @icesparkle22 @neko-sama
"Well... not really. But I think I knew a way how I could stop Vortexa from teleporting. I forgot how. But I think it was something with sounds..." Zamora said, thinking. The others started to think as well, when they were ambushed by two aliens. These were no ordinary aliens; they looked like a human-alien hybrid. They were green, one a female the other a male, with three eyes each. They were agile And acted like humans, running and kicking. Looking around, they were outnumbered. They spot they're laser guns around, but they missed every time. One turned into a cheetah, the other a hyena and ran away. "Wait a minute..." nira said, having a worried look on her face. "Don't tell me aliens are capturing hybrids and turning them into one of their own,"

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 6 August 2017 at 1:14 PM

@wigglytuff
@neko-sama
@icesparkle22
@woflkit

Mia looked at Nira, feeling sick.
"No..." she whispered and bent down and hid her face. She lifted it up after a couple of moments. "Guys, we have to find all the hybrids and join together, they're probably taking out loners! We have to find all if not most of the hybrids, we can't let the aliens get more," she made a strangled sound."If that's what they're doing," she pointed out swiftly and rubbed her knife. Chaya looked around at the forest.
"What are all of the hybrids we know so far? Would Vortexa join us? Even under these dire circumstances?" he asked, trying to move along.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 6 August 2017 at 1:33 PM

@stagfire @icesparkle22
Vortexa overheard them, perching on a tree. She wasn't so sure the aliens were doing this, so she went to find the ones that were on her side and demanded to know what was happening. When they got back with the news, it turned out, it was true.

Nira heard a rustling in the bushes. "Stand back, I heard something," she warned. An arrow grazed her shoulder, leaving a small hole in her clothes. "Who's there?" Mia said, getting ready to fight. It was a girl with long, wavy, brown hair. She had fox ears and tail, carrying a bow and arrows. "Who are you?" Zamora said, twirling a knife around in a hand, and aimed it at her, but she dodged, moving extremely fast. "Ok, a hybrid with speed and possibly super senses," Zamora told them. Suddenly, a lion came out behind a tree, leaping for Zamora. She rolled on the ground, its claws barely missing her legs. She turned into a wolf and leapt at the lion. "What in the world is happening?" Nira said, facing the fox girl. "See you've found them," said a voice. It belonged to Vortexa, who jumped out of a tree. "What are you doing here, and who are these?" Zamora said, changing back to a human. "These are my new recruits. I told them about what the aliens are doing so they teamed up with me," She said, shrugging. "So, you're not in charge of the aliens? You're not on their side?" Nira asked. "Uh, Zamora, you didn't tell them? I hate aliens as much as you do. Why would I team up with them?" "Good point," Nira said, having a flashback of the time where Zamora told them about how Vortexa hated aliens. "Sooo, you wanna team up or something?" Nira suggested, but Zamora pointed her sword at her. "Not happening, missy. Not happening." "It would be better for us, though. Having more allies than enemies." Mia said. Zamora growled and finally agreed. "So, you with us?" Nira said to Vortexa. "If you keep her away from me," She said, gesturing to Zamora. "I might consider," "So we have a deal?" Nira said, holding out her hand for her to shake it. "Why not," she said, folding her arms and not even bothering to shake Nira's hand.

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 6 August 2017 at 1:39 PM

@wigglytuff
@icesparkle22

Chaya growled at the lion, snapping his teeth. He lashed his tail. Two new people. All at once, wonderful, just wonderful. He turned around and transformed, folding his arms as well.
"And you are you?" he demanded, motioning to the lion and fox-ish mutants. Mia glanced over at him and rolled her eyes. He glared back and turned to them again, reiterating his question. He didn't trust Vortexa, no matter what she said. Zamora had joined them...but, he didn't trust Vortexa and Zamora hated her and vice versa so, he came to the conclusion as well.

Female
434 posts

wolfkit • 6 August 2017 at 2:03 PM

JENNIFER

When Jennifer was about to make her move she saw other hybrids who came and rescued the girl trapped in ice, "so much for me saving her" she muttered. She heard rustling behind her, but she saw no one, they must have gone the other way she breathed a sigh of relief as she turned back into her girl form. She then heard them talking about a rebellion "a rebellion, huh? maybe I could join them they seem friendly enough" She whispered, and when she was about to get up and make herself known. She heard a fight just on the other side of the bushes "maybe not to friendly" she breathed as she ran away screaming wanting to get as far away as possible.

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 6 August 2017 at 2:07 PM

@wolfkit

Mia snapped her head up, hearing the screaming. Discreetly, she changed forms and launched off after the voice, the air currents whipping along. She looked down for a moment and saw a girl huddling against a tree. She swooped down and spread her wings as the girl almost took off.
"Hey! It's okay, I'm not going to hurt you," she assured her, changing forms and grabbing for a hold on the tree. The girl eyed her warily for a moment.

Female
434 posts

wolfkit • 6 August 2017 at 2:24 PM

@stagfire
"please don't hurt me whatever you going to do just do it quickly" she whimpered changing into a squirrel and running up the tree. her body shook with fear, and she wanted to get away from this hybrid, did hybrids eat other hybrids? she thought quickly. She started to sob uncontrollably "I am w-worthless and s-skinny, y-you don't want me." she stammered in between sobs. She curled up with her nose tucked into her tail, trying to look like a pathetic little squirrel, but she knew she already was. "please I'll do anything just leave me alone!" she cried.