Hybrid~ Roleplay Topic

in Roleplaying

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 4 August 2017 at 12:07 PM

@icesparkle22

Chaya looked at Mia and Katrina skeptically(Their names rhyme!), he wasn't sure she would want to join, the impression he got from her was, 'I'm going to kill you all at every chance I get and there's no stopping me," kind of demeanor. Oh well, alls well that ends well, he concluded. He poked his fish again, surprisingly no carrying an appetite.
"I'm going to go for a run," he announced, swiftly changing forms.

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 4 August 2017 at 2:43 PM

@stagfire
"I'm going on a run," Chaya exclaimed as he transformed back into a snow leopard.
"Bye!" Kiro exclaimed. "Bring me back a fish!"
Chaya nodded politely, but Katrina could see that his expression read 'i'll bring you back a bowl of dirt instead'.
She rolled the stone back into place and joined the rest of her friends.
"Woah, what are these?" Mia exclaimed. She picked up two of the alien blasters Katrina had collected. "Do they work?"
"Those are blasters," Katrina explained. "I'm pretty sure they work, but i've never bothered once to test them. You can keep one if you want."
Mia thanked her and aimed the blaster at the wall. BANG! A red laser shot out of the blaster and left a scorching burn mark on the wall.
"Wow," Nira exclaimed, wonderstruck.
Katrina laughed and repaired the wall with some clay mud. "Just don't aim for a person," she exclaimed.
Mia pocketed the blaster and looked around. "Is there another room in here?"
Katrina nodded, and pulled aside a woven curtain. Behind the curtain was a small room carpeted with another embroidered rug. There was a small fireplace in the middle, and baskets of herbs and berries hung from the ceiling.
"Why are the baskets hanging from the ceiling?" Kiro asked. He had finally left his fish alone.
"I've always had a problem with rats," Katrina explained. "So I hang the baskets from the ceiling. It also makes the room smell good."
There was a small pile of firewood in one corner, and a big, flat tree stump held up on four rocks in another. An unfinished weaving project lay abandoned on the stump, along with a basket of berries and a sharp rock. Small bits of twine and berries littered the floor. Making sure not to step on them and ruin the rug, Katrina dumped them back in the basket and clapped the dirt off her hands.
"That's where I do weaving," Katrina informed a confused Kiro. She had to make sure he didn't transform back into a cat, he would shred everything!

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 4 August 2017 at 2:52 PM

@icesparkle22 (Daaang Chaya, ruudde XD *Perfect*)(Also, are you going to join my RP or nah? c: )

Mia looked around the room and she exhaled briefly, still holding the blaster, although it was in her pocket.
"It does smell good in here," she agreed, looking around. Mia jumped over the weavings, making sure not to step on them as well. "It's nice and...homey," she smiled and looked at the walls. The blaster had done a bit of damage to the wall, it was worrying. She took it out and examined the sides. The rusty color blended in almost completely with the cave and scribbles on the side must have indicated the name. She remembered seeing one like this before, although it looked different. The other was shinier and this blended in more. Again...worrying.
"Hey Katrina?" she asked, drawing her attention. Katrina swivled her head over to Mia. Mia looked down for a moment before continuing."Does this blaster look different than the others to you? They used to be...shinier. I was confused by this one for a moment," she inquired, tapping the blaster.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 4 August 2017 at 3:05 PM

@icesparkle22
Zamora ran through the Forrest, following a rabbit. It stopped in front of a couple of bushes of berries. Zamora froze the rabbit and took the berries for herself. She heard some footsteps so she turned into a falcon and hid up in the trees.

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 4 August 2017 at 3:10 PM

@stagfire hmm, maybe c: i just went there and saw the names XD i'll stick to 1 rp for now and ill decide maybe later c:
@wigglytuff time to bring ur characters in 😊

Katrina picked up the blaster and looked at it. The cold metal glinted evilly, with a small glass bulb filled with red electricity at the back. She picked up the second blaster and compared it.
"This one does look a bit shinier," she exclaimed.
"Yeah, you're right. Why though?" Mia inquired. "And sorry about the wall."
"That's totally fine!" Katrina replied. "I've broken the wall about fifty times already."
She looked at both blasters. They were the same size, but one was made of a hard, unshiny gray material, and one was shiny metal.
"That's strange," Katrina muttered. She hadn't stopped to look at the blasters before. "Do you think we should go test them out?"
"Sure!" Mia replied. "Let's just go outside-wait, did you see that?"
"See what?" Katrina exclaimed, turning around quickly.
"There was a dark shape running towards the hedge, then it turned into a bird and flew into that tree," Mia explained.
Katrina frowned. Another hybrid? If so, was it even friendly?

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 4 August 2017 at 3:14 PM

@wigglytuff
@icesparkle22 (Cool c: )

Chaya

Chaya froze, his ears pricked. He looked around him, his night vision trying to discern any life. He looked at the ground for a moment before moving on. He swung his tail back and forth before stopping, something had caught his eye. A frozen rabbit?
"Hello?" he growled."Who's there? Show yourself!" he demanded, his ears flicked back.

Mia

Mia noticed that Chaya had seen the shape as well. He hadn't made it very far and he had froze, yelling.
"Hey, Katrina," she whispered."Let's go with Chaya and talk to this figure," she suggested.

Female
442 posts

wolfkit • 4 August 2017 at 3:21 PM

@icesparkle22
I don't think this matters at the time but my character, Alex can't change into a wolf she is stuck in between bodies of a human girl and a wolf so she can't morph and morph back like regular hybrids.

Alex stretched inside the cave on the arctic wolf skinned carpet, stained brown from dirt, so much for being frightening, she thought miserably she had just agreed to be apart of their little group. That didn't mean that she had to follow their rules did it? She could still attack them right? She hated being nice or even trustworthy for that matter she grew rather fond of being despised by hybrids, and she didn't want to change that, it was her life and if she changed that then she would just be like any other hybrid wouldn't she? She curled up on the rug she may not be a full wolf but she had the flexibility of one.

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 4 August 2017 at 3:23 PM

@stagfire
@wigglytuff
@wolfkit- ohh yeah that's what i was thinking, thanks for the clarification! wait...i just realized that you have an arctic wolf skinned carpet o.o and another character who hasn't been played yet is an arctic wolf hybrid rofl XD

Chaya was standing at the foot of a tree, yelling up at the leaves.
"What is he doing?" Katrina asked.
"I think he saw the figure too," Mia whispered back.
There was a small rustling of leaves, and a berry fell and splattered on Chaya's head.
Katrina drew a bow and aimed for a spot next to the figure. Zzzing! The arrow whistled through the leaves. There was a small shriek of surprise, and a bird fell out of the tree, turning to a human girl as soon as she hit the floor. The girl had white-blue hair that was tangled with dirt and leaves. She was clutching a handful of berries nervously, slowly backing away from the three hybrids.
"Who are you?" Katrina asked, taking a brave stab at conversation.
The girl backed up even farther, stuttering, "I-ii-i'm Zamora."
"You're a bird hybrid?" Chaya asked skeptically.
Zamora nodded quickly. She plucked a feather from her sleeve and popped a berry in her mouth. "I was looking for food and water," she said in a meek voice.
Mia extended a hand to help her up. "We're hybrids too. We're part of a rebellion to fight and exterminate all aliens from our woods," Mia explained to Zamora. "If you want, you can join."
Zamora nodded. "The reason why I haven't been able to find food is the aliens, there's a lot of them in my area," she replied. "I'll join."
Mia smiled. "Thanks! The aliens are actually not that good at fighting," she whispered.
Zamora smiled, and looked around. "So, do you just live in the wild? Or do you have a home?"
"Oh, we have a home," Katrina replied, smiling. "Let's go!"

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 4 August 2017 at 3:30 PM

@icesparkle22
@wolfkit (Haha! I thought so, thanks!)
@wigglytuff

Mia

She looked at Katrina while they engrossed in a nervous conversation with the girl. She liked her hair, it was like Mia's feathers.
"That was kind of rude, I'm slightly offended, I'm a bird hybrid. Falling out of trees and not transforming is not an excuse for irony! Good shot with your arrow though," she confronted Katrina, giggling. Chaya smirked at her.
"Well, too bad," he teased and she huffed, taking her hand off of her belt. She glanced at the sky for a moment, seeing the clouds slowly morphing together.
"Hey, guys! We have to run for shelter, a storm's about to start!" she warned them and then thunder clapped overhead, showering them with rain.

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 4 August 2017 at 3:33 PM

@stagfire
@wigglytuff
@wolfkit
lolll there was actually a thunderstorm this morning where i'm on vacation lol

Katrina and her friends bolted into the home and shut the door as the thunder pounded outside. Kiro was inside, amusing himself by trying to feed the various berries hanging in the baskets to the fish. Wigglytuff was watching in amusement, and Nira was straightening out the carpet, which had become wrinkled with so many feet treading over it.
"Who is that?" Zamora whispered, pointing to Kiro.
"Oh, that's Kiro," Katrina replied snorting, "And his pet fish."

Female
442 posts

wolfkit • 4 August 2017 at 3:39 PM

@icesparkle22 I didn't even know that there was a character like that! lol

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 4 August 2017 at 3:42 PM

@icesparkle22 Oh, the irony
@wolfkit
@wigglytuff

Mia laughed.
"They've already bonded. Cat and fish," she snorted, covering her mouth. Chaya looked at her with an amused look. "Yeah, yeah, I know you don't like him," she commented to Chaya and he sat down, shaking his head, beads of water flicking off of it. She looked at him for a moment longer and then shook her head, clearing her thoughts.
"That's a really big thunderstorm," Chaya commented after a huge clap of thunder echoed around the cave. Mia shivered.
"Indeed, it's-"
"Don't you dare say worrying," Chaya interrupted, exasperated.
"Worrying," she finished cheekily and Chaya sighed, clapping his hand to his forehead. Mia rubbed her shoulders for a second, wanting to get a few things off her mind. "Hey, Katrina, or maybe someone else, can we go hunting or..just flying or running around?" she asked, twiddling her fingers. Chaya's look said plainly, 'don't leave me here with this fish...PLEASE,' it said and she smiled at him trying to morph her face into a look that said,'Oh, don't test me,'.

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 4 August 2017 at 3:46 PM

@wolfkit
lol! she hasn't been introduced to the rp yet but she was approved ouo
Zamora sat down on a log and looked at the tapestries.
"You made this?" she asked. "How?"
"I used twine and pigments from berries," Katrina replied, smiling. "Here, have some food."
Katrina handed Zamora a basket of water, and a leaf piled with fruit and roast fish. Zamora immediately devoured the food and water, not leaving a scrap behind.
"Thanks!" Zamora exclaimed. "Lately, i've had no luck finding food or water because a couple aliens landed in my area a while ago. So I stayed in my falcon form to avoid hunger."
"Aliens? How many, and where did they go?" Nira asked curiously.
"There were four of them, inspecting the area and holding blasters. One of the blasters was shinier than the others and the laser bulb in the back was blue..." she exclaimed. "I disintegrated two of them and the other two, including one with the shiny blaster, got away."
"Those are the aliens I saw outside of my home a couple days ago," Katrina exclaimed. "I defeated both of them and took the blasters, including the shiny one." She looked at Mia with a blank face.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 4 August 2017 at 3:51 PM

@icesparkle22 @stagfire uhhh Zamora and vortexa are like loners and not very nice she's like a thief and doesn't get scared that easily but whatever

Zamora looked around, there was lots of food and valuables. The others were treating her like one of their own. They didn't realize she was playing them. As the others came to tell Zamora something, another girl appeared out of nowhere.
"Zamora, found you," she said and threw a knife at her. "Who are these people?" Of course, the others where surprised and started attacking the girl, but she teleported away every time. "Zamora, who's - " but Zamora just ran off with some food and created an ice wall behind her, getting away. "Ok, who's that?" Nira asked, walking into view. "A thief," Katrina answered.

This ok?

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 4 August 2017 at 3:53 PM

@wigglytuff

can you change her personality? *u* because it just threw the whole roleplay off. or unless everybody else is willing her character to be like that:

@stagfire
@wolfkit
@neko-sama

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 4 August 2017 at 3:55 PM

@icesparkle22 I'm okay with a thief, \(*-*)/
@wolfkit
@wigglytuff

Mia shivered and looked at the girl. She gave her an odd feeling. Maybe it was the hair, she didn't know. That blank face was slightly terrifying, though. And then she stole things and the look was gone in a flash. She growled to herself, at least this was something to do. Chaya looked at her and nodded.
"I'm going to watch from above, someone else can chase her!" Mia yelled over the storm and Chaya nodded, barrelling into the ice wall, making it cracked. Soon, the ice was cracked and the rain from outside swept in. Mia stepped back, making a running start before transforming and winging her way after the thief.

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 4 August 2017 at 4:01 PM

@stagfire
@wigglytuff: also, you're overpowering vortexa a little bit. if around six people fight her, and she can just teleport away, that's not fair to the other players because they can't teleport ;u;

np! a thief it is! *-* omg I THINK WE JUST FOUND THE LONG LOST SISTER OF THE THIEF SHOP GUY BAHAHHAHAH TELL HIM TO GIVE US FREE EGGS LOL

Mia turned into an osprey and chased after the thief. Katrina morphed into a fox and gave close follow. Because she couldn't fly, Katrina bounded up the trees and ran along the highest branches with the accuracy of a gymnast. She chased the falcon down, and bit down hard on the falcon's tail feathers. Zamora gave a shriek of surprise and veered sideways, unable to fly straight due to her unbalanced tail. Mia then grabbed the girl before she could fall any more and set her on land. The other girl with the knife had disappeared from the scene. In a flash of feathers, Zamora transformed back into a girl, her pant leg shredded up to the knee.
"What do you want?" she snarled.

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 4 August 2017 at 4:07 PM

@icesparkle22
@wigglytuff
@wolfkit

(YESSSS, AMAZING! He lives in the heat with a sister who has ice powers XD Lmao)

Mia

She looked at her for a moment, unsure on what to say. They'd chased down a thief and now what? She wished something would interrupt them, she had no idea what to do. Put her in jail? They couldn't afford that. Take back the things and leave her? They also couldn't afford that. Uch, this was annoying.

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 4 August 2017 at 4:17 PM

@stagfire
@wigglytuff
i guess his sister steals eggs for him to sell bahahah that thief is making a living off ill-achieved profits >:0

Katrina looked at Mia, unsure. Zamora was shivering from the absence of her feathers, the ground beneath her becoming ice. Katrina quickly melted the ice away, and Zamora threw the stuff she stole back to Katrina.
"Zamora, we're part of a rebellion and we need people like you to help. Will you join?" Mia asked, after a moment of silence.
"But i'm a thief," Zamora grumbled. "Why do you want a thief? Steal your own stuff!"
Katrina laughed. "Thieves are very helpful sometimes. You can steal from the aliens. Find out their plan. You see this blaster here? You could steal something like this from an alien and use it against them."
She pulled out the shiny blaster and showed it to Zamora, whose eyes lit up, then became stony again.
"What's the point if I don't get anything out of it?" she snarked.
"Let's make her a deal," Katrina whispered to Mia. "We can give her the other blaster to make sure she joins.
"But what if she just takes it and runs away?" Mia whispered back.

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 4 August 2017 at 4:22 PM

@icesparkle22 (I don't think she would be shivering in fright, she doesn't easily get scared c: ) How dare he make ill achieved profits! *faints way too dramatically*
@wigglytuff
@wolfkit

Mia looked at Katrina for a moment.
"Zamora, we're going to make a deal with you, it's fine if you don't accept it," she started, changing back into a human."You can accept this ray gun if you decide to join us but if you take it and run," she gestured around her."My comrades will catch you," she finished, eyeing Zamora carefully.

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 4 August 2017 at 4:28 PM

@stagfire
she is no longer shivering in fright c: (ok that just sounds weirddd lol)

Katrina held out the ray gun.
"Take it or leave it," she exclaimed. "If you do decide to run, you should know that next time you need help, we're not going to be there."
Zamora tentatively accepted the blaster. She looked at it carefully.
"Is this real?"
"Test it out if you like," Mia exclaimed cautiously, backing up in case.
Zamora pointed the blaster towards a tree. BANG! A blast of red light hit the bark, and the target turned black and crumbled to ash.
"It's real," Mia confirmed.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 4 August 2017 at 4:28 PM

@icesparkle22 ok I declare vortexa can't teleport near loud sounds and when she teleports it weakens her slightly
@stagfire @neko-sama @wolfkit
Zamora went into his brothers shop; she declared an egg. JK LOLILOL TROLOLOLOL

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 4 August 2017 at 4:30 PM

@icesparkle22 Ikr, it does XD The words feel weird on your tongue.
@neko-same
@wolfkit
@wigglytuff - How could betray me!? *sobs*

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 4 August 2017 at 4:30 PM

@wigglytuff
@stagfire XDDDD she is no longer shivering in fright because guess what THERES A BACKSPACE BUTTON OHHHHH lol im so weird -_-

Zamora accepted the blaster, and slowly stood up.
"Well, thanks," she said shortly, pocketing the ray gun.
"So you're in the rebellion?" Mia asked hopefully.
Zamora sighed. "If you say so...i guess fighting aliens is better then fighting other hybrids," she replied. "Look, i'll get going now. But i'll join. Count me in."
She turned into a falcon and flew away without looking back.
"Well, I guess she actually does have the intent to join," Katrina exclaimed. "That's a good thing: the more we have the better."

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 4 August 2017 at 5:40 PM

@icesparkle22
Zamora wasn't so sure about joining. She probably would drop out at a point, but for now this was the safest place to hide from Vortexa. Maybe she shouldn't drop out, she might like it in the rebellion, and the others seemed nice.

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 4 August 2017 at 6:05 PM

@icesparkle22 Bam, we're all weird
@wigglytuff

Mia looked at both of them with gratitude and she glanced at Zamora, trying to figure her out. "She's hiding from someone?" she finally thought, squinting at the girl. "We'll take you back to the rebellion with the others in the morning," she remarked, tapping Zamora."We might keep a little bit of an eye on you for a couple of hours if that's okay," she inquired, changing forms.

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 4 August 2017 at 7:23 PM

@wigglytuff @stagfire

Katrina hadn't noticed how hungry she was. She morphed into a fox, and snapped up a worm from the ground. As a fox, worms tasted as good as a cheeseburger would to a human. Katrina then morphed back into a human and squinted at the tiny shape fading into the distance.
"It's weird," she finally said.
"What's weird?" replied Mia. Mia kicked a stone, and it flew across the ground.
"So many hybrids turning up in one place," Katrina exclaimed. "I thought that they were more widely spread."
Mia shrugged. "Probably a coincidence. Let's head back now."
"Yeah, I guess."
They transformed into their animal forms and headed home before it went dark.

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 4 August 2017 at 8:32 PM

@icesparkle22 (MIA?? The worrier! A coincidence, what has gotten into you XD It's fine)

Mia shook her head slightly, not being able to get rid of something in her head. Am I less worried about this than I should be? she asked herself.
No! her brain piped up and she glared at the distance, the dark shape wandering around. She flew carefully after Katrina, closing her eyes to the first glints of the morning sunrise.

Deleted • 4 August 2017 at 8:34 PM

@icesparkle22
@wigglytuff
@stagfire

Kiro purred. A bird. Delicious. He pounced up and transformed. He went to go see Karpy. He "hugged" Karpy and grabbed a bucket with his tail. He carried his new friend Karpy over to his home.

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 4 August 2017 at 8:37 PM

@stagfire @neko-sama

The hybrids were sitting around the fire, laughing and talking with each other.
"Zamora joined the rebellion," Mia yawned, stretching.
"WHAT?" they exclaimed. "How?"
"Oh, nothing. Just a deal involving a ray gun. I think she might feel guilty if she doesn't live it up...she seems like that type of person," Katrina answered.
Out of the corner of her eye, Kiro was dragging his fish around.
"Kiro, that poor fish needs water," Nira remarked.
"No, he doesn't. Karpy won't die!" Kiro insisted.
Mia choked on her food. "Karpy?!"
Katrina laughed. "Karpy it is."