Hybrid~ Roleplay Topic

in Roleplaying

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 10 September 2017 at 8:23 PM

@wigglytuff

Chaya frowned.
"Well, that's....impressive," he admitted, lifting up his head in surprise.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 19 September 2017 at 7:40 PM

@stagfire
@orderedchaos bump. Is this spamming?

"It's really this necklace, I can turn into other people and sometimes if I'm lucky, their hybrids as well," Anthony said, holding it up. It was a crescent moon incrusted with jewels, and a star that wasn't supported by anything inside the crescent(a seleni basicly lol). "But I don't have any of their powers or anything. If I have a broken arm and the person who I turn into doesn't, still a broken arm. Same with the opposite way around," "Well, that could give us an advantage, and not and the same time," Nira admitted. "What's the necklace do?" "It's an ancient power kinda thing.... it can do lots," Anthony replied,"Look," He closed his eyes and the necklace began to float and glow a brilliant blue, and a rock in front of them started to levitate. "Cool!" Katrina exclaimed. "Well, if your gonna brag all day, I'm leaving," Zamora pointed to the house."Wait! I can give you some of these powers as well," Anthony said, a smile across his face. It glowed again, and many thin beams of blue electricity can out of it, and touched the others. Nira felt a tingling, she didn't like it. There was a jolt, and then the electricity stopped and she felt normal again. "Test it out," Anthony said. Katrina had punched a tree and it became a pile of dust, Kiro was flying around. Nira got a vision suddenly.... she had the power to see the future. It was the forest, it was on fire. Then it stopped, she only saw black. She opened her eyes, and when she looked in the river, had a scared expression on her face.

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 15 January 2018 at 12:36 PM

@wigglytuff

Katrina shook her hand off, and picked some splinters off her palm.
"Where in the world did you get that necklace?" she demanded. Katrina didn't like the newcomer that much, he was kinda suspicious. What if he used it's powers for the worse?
"Nira, can you please fix the tree?" Katrina asked, soaking her splintered hand into the river. As Nira began to work on reviving the fallen tree, the others began to muse at their new powers.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 15 January 2018 at 12:37 PM

@icesparkle22 YOY

"Umm.. it's a family thing. The oldest of the family gets it when the previous owner dies,"

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 15 January 2018 at 12:39 PM

@wigglytuff
Katrina really didn't like the necklace. How many dead family members had possessed it, passed it on, and used its powers? The whole situation was a bit sketchy.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 15 January 2018 at 12:59 PM

Ant seemed to know what Katrina was thinking.
"It's really nothing... we've had it for generations now. It all started with..." but Katrina interrupted.(You can do that cuz I don't want to do it for ya)

@icesparkle22

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 15 January 2018 at 3:43 PM

@wigglytuff @icesparkle22 Hi guys! I should have come on earlier apparently XD

Chaya examined it once more, shrugging, "Well, it doesnt seem that it has rusted yet for being an old necklace," he confessed.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 15 January 2018 at 3:49 PM

@stagfire this was dead for theee months but we revived it 😊

"It's not made out of metal. It's sterling and the crystal is.. well.." Ant stopped there. "It's a Moon Crystal,"
"What's that?" Nira asked.
"A special crystal with magical properties. It can heal, give and take,"

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 17 January 2018 at 9:51 AM

.-. Should I be interested?

Sign-ups are closed.

Female
434 posts

wolfkit • 17 January 2018 at 1:19 PM

@wigglytuff @stagfire @icesparkle22 Hey guys I want to get back and roleplay with this again but I don't know what's happening could someone catch me up?

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 17 January 2018 at 5:24 PM

@animalliterature hmmm ask @icesparkle22