Hybrid~ Roleplay Topic

in Roleplaying

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 24 August 2017 at 2:39 PM

@icesparkle22 - Lol
@wigglytuff

Chaya nodded.
"That's a good idea!" he agreed, clapping his hands slightly as Mia twirled her knife in her fingers, cutting open the ray gun to put the berries in it.

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 24 August 2017 at 2:49 PM

@stagfire @wigglytuff
After lunch, the hybrids swept all the debris off the grass, and plopped down to relax. Frankie had assured that the aliens in the river were all gone. Katrina became a fox, and dove in. Fish flicked back and forth in between the rubbery sea grass, weaving in and out. Katrina snatched up a fish, and chomped it down whole. The water in the river had been magically enchanted clear, so Katrina could clearly see the sandy bottom from the banks of the river.

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 24 August 2017 at 2:53 PM

@icesparkle22 @wigglytuff

Mia eyed the river, watching the sunlight reflecting off of it and the fish swimming amongst the reeds. She sighed happily.
"There aren't many beautiful moments like this anymore," she admitted, watching the dappled sunlight.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 25 August 2017 at 3:30 PM

@icesparkle22 @stagfire @neko-sama
Nira started to panick, but only inside her mind. She concentrated on if there would be any star flowers nearby, for they had the ability to see. She found a bush, and there was a figure, one slow and taller, the other shorter and faster. She went to go investigate, it must've been Flora and Tabitha. There was a hybrid alien chasing after them, followed by more aliens. Flora was blasting beams of light at them, taking down several aliens, but the hybrid dodged them. He shot a bolt of electricity at them, singeing a feather on Flora's head. Nira commanded a tree branch, and it lowered, the alien hybrid smacking face first into it. She tied it up, told Flora and Tabitha to go back to the house, and headed back towards the base with the alien hybrid.

Her army was growing. All aliens that ventured onto her ground were destroyed, not a single survivor. Vortexa had found an antidote for the alien hybrids, but it called for many ingredients that were hard to get. This was the main reason why the hybrids worked for her, they begged for some antidote for the ones they loved. It was stored in a lab, where the hybrids made more. Zane approached her. "What is it?" "You wanted to know how many in the army? Around a hundred or so," he replied. "Good, with this, no aliens will survive,"

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 25 August 2017 at 3:38 PM

@wigglytuff @icesparkle22

Chaya sat up, finishing his meal. He waved to the rest of the hybrids.
"I'm going to go out for awhile," he told them, walking off into the forest. Once he entered, it was like a wave of calm and silence swept over you. Some voices came to his attention and he frowned, heading closer to investigate. He walked out of the bushes."Hey, Nira, found an alien or something?" he asked, annoyed that it wasn't as quiet anymore. He figured he should go back with Nira though, just in case.

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 25 August 2017 at 11:42 PM

@stagfire @wigglytuff

Katrina dragged the a scrap of fish from the faintly flickering fire, and chewed it up. Her tail waved back and forth, sweeping up tiny crumbs of dust. Nira had not yet returned, and the hybrids were anxiously waiting her arrival. A few minutes later, Chaya and Nira walked out of the woods, a bit ruffled but unscathed. Nira was dragging along a strange alien hybrid on a stick.
"Who is that?" Mia exclaimed in disgust, poking the stick.
"I found an alien hybrid thing in the woods," Nira explained. "Best we leave it alone for now. It's knocked out."
Katrina quickly transformed back into a human, and circled the alien slowly. "What can it do?"
"This alien can transform into a hybrid animal," Nira replied worriedly.

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 26 August 2017 at 10:37 PM

@icesparkle22 @wigglytuff

Chaya looked out in the woods, his brow furrowed in worry. He glanced at the alien-hyrbid.
"You think some hybrids...are willingly...transforming?" he asked, rubbing his palms anxiously."Oh man, that's nerve-racking," he muttered while the hybrids stared at him in disbelief for a moment.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 26 August 2017 at 10:46 PM

@stagfire @icesparkle22
"Hmm... I do recall a couple weeks ago we discovered the aliens were capturing hybrids and turning them into alien hybrids with a green liquid, remember when we invaded the ship?" Nira said. "Wait, who's that?" Chaya asked, pointing left of Nira. "Huh?" She turned around, and saw flora. "What are you doing here?" She whispered, a hint of exasperation in her tone. "Umm, I wanted to follow you just in case if anything went wrong," she replied. "Were all waiting for a response," Zamora said impatiently, tapping her foot. "Hi there, I'm-""This is, uh, Tree?" Nira said, looking st a tree."Tree?" Zamora said. "Uh, I mean uh, Lee," Nira laughed nervously.

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 26 August 2017 at 11:05 PM

Chaya looked at Nira, frowning again. He knew she was lying. He decided to talk to her later.
"Hello, Tree or Lee," he greeted. The woman showed recognition, but too slowly. She was faking it. He sighed, rubbing his forehead, exasperated. "How do you know her?" he asked, examining the odd woman.

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 28 August 2017 at 12:07 AM

@stagfire @wigglytuff
sorry for the inactiveness xD
The girl seemed ruffled. Her hair was pale white, threaded with feathers. She was wearing a hunting jacket, and thin black leggings.
"So, hi...Tree," Katrina exclaimed, taking a stab at conversation. She extended a hand towards the girl, who was surveying her surroundings.
"Hi," the girl replied shortly. "What is this place?"
"It's our home," Nira explained. The girl looked upwards, she was the shortest in the group.
"Oh." She kicked a rock, and stretched her arms. Suddenly, two huge, white wings unfurled out from behind her jacket, sending forwards gusts of air like a giant fan. The hybrids stared in surprise, backing up from her.
"I forgot to tell you, my name is Flora, not tree," the girl exclaimed, grinning. "Hey, why are you looking at me like that?"
Mia edged closer to Katrina, whispering out the corner of her mouth.
"She's one of those half hybrids." Katrina looked at Mia, then the girl.
"So...which hybrid are you?" Zamora asked, raising an eyebrow.
"I'm not quite a hybrid, i'm a half hybrid," Flora chirped, bouncing up on her heels. "But otherwise, if you count all, i'm an eagle!"
Flora held a hand to the side, and a huge eagle descended from the trees, coming to a perch on her hand.
"This is my pet, Fluffy the eagle. Hopefully you don't mind if he joins me." she introduced the eagle. It had huge, amber eyes giant wings, and lethally sharp claws and beak. Fluffy was definitely not the name Katrina would pick for this eagle. Fluffy the eagle swiveled around, facing the hybrids haughtily. Without warning, Fluffy dove for Karpy's bucket, attempting to seize the flailing fish.
"Hey!" Kiro shouted, snatching the bucket out. "That's Karpy!"
Flora merely looked amused, and with a whistle, Fluffy returned to her hand. Then, she began walking around the clearing, inspecting the river and grass.
"Wow! This place is nice! Are these berries edible? Fluffy really likes to catch mice, he also likes fish..."
The hybrids looked at one another. What now?

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 28 August 2017 at 11:20 AM

@icesparkle22
Lol, it's fine. I'm going to be gone from Monday to either Friday or Saturday...so, I'll be inactive and spammed *sigh* I'm going to have to go through A LOT of notis

Chaya examined the girl and he and...Fluffy...shared glances. He didn't trust her, Fluffy didn't trust him. He gritted his teeth and started to walk in circles, humming to himself.
"We have extra food," Mia said, cautiously stepping towards Flora. He sighed, shivering at the wind that pelted against them.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 3 September 2017 at 11:45 AM

@stagfire @icesparkle22
Flora cloud see that they didn't trust Fluffy, but he was the most loyal pet she could ever have. He saved her life once. "Fluffy just doesn't trust new people, but once he gets to know you, his loyalty will show no bounds," Flora told the others. "Why Fluffy?" Chaya asked. "If you pet him, well, he's very... fluffy," Chaya took a step foward and reached for his head, but he snapped his beak at him."No Fluffy, these are my friends who saved me," Flora said, feeding him some of the extra food. Fluffy seemed to be more relaxed.

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 3 September 2017 at 2:31 PM

Mia examined the bird.
"Can he tell..say, if I transformed into an osprey, could he tell that I was a hybrid?" she asked, wondering if she should transform.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 3 September 2017 at 10:35 PM

@stagfire @icesparkle22
Vortexa almost felt like a queen, a large house was built for her by her hybrid army. She didn't really plan on attacking Zamora's hybrid group, aliens were priority.

Nira was glad that no one discovered Tabitha yet, the others would probably freak out knowing that a human was around. Who knows what would happen then? She shuddered just at the thought. To clear her mind, she went hunting and brought back a fish.

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 3 September 2017 at 10:44 PM

@wigglytuff

Mia narrowed her eyes as Nira came back, a fish in her palms.
"What is she hiding?" she wondered, sighing as she sat by the river, picking out a few fish for the group.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 5 September 2017 at 6:04 PM

@stagfire @icesparkle22
"I brought back another fish," Nira said, and grew a small lemon and cilantro plant and seasoned the fish. "Fry this for me?" "Sure," Katrina said, but the fish caught on fire so Nira shared one with her.

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 5 September 2017 at 9:37 PM

@wigglytuff

Mia yawned, resting her forehead on her palm.
"How much longer will this day drag on?" she asked, stretching her fingers out.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 5 September 2017 at 9:42 PM

@stagfire @icesparkle22

Wiggly was sleeping. She woke up to a sound, and as she looked outside, she quickly ran to tell the others what she saw.

"What is it Wiggly?" Chaya said through a mouth full of fish. "Wiggly, tuff tuff!" The others followed.

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 5 September 2017 at 9:46 PM

@wigglytuff

Mia dragged her head upward and darted after Wiggly, slightly confused.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 5 September 2017 at 9:53 PM

@stagfire @icesparkle22
It was Nira, tied up with her own vine against a tree. "What the-" Chaya ran up to untie her, but a voice said,"Don't untie that. That's not actually me," and another Nira walked towards the confused group. "Don't listen to her. I'm Nira," "Then why are you tied up like that? You would be free by now if you where me," the other Nira said. "What happened?" Mia asked. "There was another hybrid, trying to steal our food. I don't recognize him." "Wait, him?" Katrina pointed to the tied-up Nira. "Ya, apparently he can morph into others," "Let me go," the fake Nira said, turning into a younger boy. "I wasn't trying to steal the food," he said. "Then what's that you've got there?" Nira asked, pointing to an apple. "Okay, I was hungry. But I want to join you to fight he aliens," The vine that bound him sunk back into the ground.

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 6 September 2017 at 9:29 PM

@wigglytuff

Mia frowned.
"Can we trust you?" she asked, tapping her fingers.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 9 September 2017 at 12:07 AM

@stagfire @icesparkle22

"Uh... I hope so." The boy said. "My names Ant." "What?" "Ant. It's actually Anthony but you can call me Ant." The others shrugged.

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 9 September 2017 at 12:04 PM

@wigglytuff

Chaya threw a piece of food at Anthony, irritated.
"I don't trust you....and I'm most certainly not calling you Ant," he muttered, rolling his shoulders backward.
"What are we even doing here anymore?" he asked aloud, loud enough for everyone to hear.

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 9 September 2017 at 2:21 PM

@stagfire @wigglytuff
sorry for inactivness!!! i'm back now, i was busy because it was the start of school 😉

Anthony scuttled to the side, to avoid the flying food in a very ant-like way.
"Anthony, what's your hybrid?" Katrina asked, tapping the grassy ground with a foot. If his hybrid was an ant, he would be extremely vulnerable. What good was an ant?
Anthony grinned. "Don't worry, i'm not an ant," he replied, seemingly reading Katrina's mind. In a flash of silver, Anthony became a fluffy, silver fox. His tail was poofed out, and he had tufts of fluffy fur at the tips of his ears. Katrina's eyes widened. Another fox?
The hybrids, deciding to trust Anthony, headed back to the house. Due to the increasing population of aliens, Nira had decided to grow a ring of trees and flora around the house for protection. Katrina pushed back a branch loaded with leaves, and slid around a hedge to the house. The grass clearing had grown long and tall, providing delicious insects for the hybrids in animal form. The river gurgled pleasantly, swarming with fat fish and edible sea grass. The waterfall at the start of the river was covered in palm trees and coconuts, and the water was clear enough to swim in. It was a neat house, but Katrina knew that in the human age things had been more complex. What had humans been thought of what would happen 3,000 years in the future?
The hybrids entered the house, kicking off their shoes and plopping down on the log couch. Nira had found a small grove of wild cotton trees, and the cotton was much more plush than the twine.

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 9 September 2017 at 5:42 PM

@icesparkle22 Ya, I've been falling asleep before I can check EC XD

Chaya sloshed his feet into the water and transformed, settling down into the river.
"What's he doing?" Anthony asked and Chaya spotted Mia shaking her head.
"Cooling off. Emotionally. He's irritated," she explained and Anthony formed a silent O with his mouth. Chaya shook his head and dipped it into the water, shivering. Mia walked over to him and dipped her feet in the water.
"What's wrong?" she asked and he spat out some water.
"Nothing, just the normal," he replied, glaring at a school of fish. They quickly scurried away and Mia's eyes watched them.
"Something else is up...what is it?" she pressed and Chaya transformed, regaining his balance as he flung his arms in the air.
"I don't know, okay?" he retorted, his voice rising. Mia jumped in, standing beside him.
"Okay," she replied, her voice soft against his agitated one. Chaya sighed and Mia kissed him on the cheek."It's okay," she murmured, jumping out. She walked farther away, wringing out the corner of her shirt. Chaya felt heat rising to his cheeks and he bit his cheek, angry once more.
"Where'd you come from, Anthony?" he barked, turning around.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 9 September 2017 at 6:30 PM

@stagfire @icesparkle22
"Huh? Oh... " Anthony looked into the water sadly. "It's, just...."
"Aliens!" Nira shouted suddenly. "Save by the bell," Anthony said under his breath. "Saved by the what?" "N-nothing," They turned around to see some aliens, but instead of fighting, they gave them a letter.

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 9 September 2017 at 10:03 PM

@wigglytuff

Chaya stepped in front of the group, snatching the letter from the aliens.
"What is this?" he asked, wielding it in front of them, his nose wrinkling from their stench.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 9 September 2017 at 10:07 PM

@stagfire
Zamora suddenly came running out of the house with the knife, brushing the dust off. She used it as a mirror, reflection the light off the sun onto the letter, translating it. After a moment of studying it, she finally said,"This is your last chance to give up." "That's it?" Nira moaned, phong to get some good information."I guess so,"

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 10 September 2017 at 4:38 PM

@wigglytuff

Chaya resisted sneering at the aliens.
"Why the letter?" he asked, his brow wrinkled. The water dripped from his clothes as he waited for the reply.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 10 September 2017 at 4:52 PM

@stagfire @icesparkle22
As they shooted down the aliens that delivered the letter, they discovered why it had been sent. A small alien ship descended, crushing all the trees below. Even though it was much smaller than the others, it was almost the size of the hybrid's hideout. Aliens poured out of the entrances. "Some of us, aim for the entrance to stop them from getting out! The others should focus on the ones already out!" Chaya shouted over the sound of lasers. Nira grew a net of thorny plants over an entrance, and Katrina aimed a large fireball at the other. "I think there's too many of them!" Jennifer called out. Katrina stomped her foot on the ground, and a wave of fire turned all nearby aliens to dust. "Cool!" Nira exclaimed as she trapped some aliens. "Yeah, new trick," She replied proudly. Wiggly used her hyper beam, aiming side to side, disintegrating rows of the attackers. When it seemed like all the aliens were dead, another ship, much smaller this time, unloaded more. Suddenly, the ship stopped in its tracks and all the aliens who were jumping out of it turned to stone. "What happened?" Nira asked the others. They turned around to see Ant.