Hybrid~ Roleplay Topic

in Roleplaying

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 11 August 2017 at 3:03 PM

@neko-sama @icesparkle22 @wigglytuff (I died my hair purple!! 😃 Some of it at least!)

Mia bent over laughing.
"Kiro!" she exclaimed and rushed over to her friends."That was amazing, you guys!" she chuckled and gave Frankie a thumbs up as Kiro licked himself in cat-form.

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 11 August 2017 at 3:41 PM

@stagfire @wigglytuff @neko-sama @wolfkit
ooh cool! 😃 i wish i could dye my hair blue at the tips XD

Katrina laughed, and plucked a couple coconuts off a palm tree. Frankie had gone out of her way to create a tall waterfall, and Nira had completed ith strange tropical flowers, and even a palm laden with coconuts. Katrina often harvested the coconuts for the delicious flesh, and the shells could be used as convenient bowls. Using the tip of an arrow, she split the coconuts in half, before digging the white flesh out.
"Whatcha doing?" Frankie sing-songed, flouncing over to the rock on the waterfall. She dipped her fingers in the waterfall, and splashed the grass.
"I'm carving coconut bowls," Katrina explained. She showed Frankie a half-finished bowl.
"Ooh, cool!" Frankie squealed, picking up some coconut flesh and popping it in her mouth. "Mind if I take some?"
Katrina shrugged. "Sure," she replied. She didn't really care, as there was a lot.
Frankie picked up a couple chunks of coconut meat, and walked away. Katrina plucked a couple berries off the bush, and collected them in her new coconut bowl. She then washed the sticky residue off her hands with the waterfall, and walked towards the other hybrids.
They were chattering up on the tree platform, which Katrina hadn't gone up on in a long time. Some of the flying hybrids, such as Mia, Zamora, and Mei used it as a perch, but not often. The baskets were covered in cobwebs, and the wooden planks were covered in dust. However, most of the build-up had been swept away, and the platform was back to use. Katrina clambered up the tree with her bowl of berries, and sat down.

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 11 August 2017 at 3:53 PM

@icesparkle22
Thanks! 😊 Yeah, one of my friends has the bottom half of hair dyed blue.

"Hey, Katrina?" Mia called, transforming as she floated down from her perch with some of the other hybrids. Katrina walked over, holding some coconut bowls.
"Yeah?" she asked, stopping in front of Mia.
"Do you know what's going on with my knife?" Mia asked, opening the flap of her jacket. Her regular knife was buzzing and pushing against the restraints. "I didn't want to unhook it in case it does something," she murmured.

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 11 August 2017 at 4:38 PM

@stagfire
@stagfire
lol XD i have a friend who dyed her hair dark orange (although it's more like copper) but you can only tell in the sunlight lol
Mia handed her the knife gingerly, which was buzzing loudly. Katrina carefully seized the hilt, and held it still. The knife buzzed louder, and glowed with a flash of green.
"Did you see that?" Mia asked nervously.
"Yeah," Katrina exclaimed, squinting at the knife. This had never happened before.

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 11 August 2017 at 8:57 PM

@icesparkle22
(Yeah, I was about to say, I don't think that would show up very well, lol. I bet it looks pretty though. My hair only got dyed on the blond streaks so there's not that much but I LOVE it ❤️)

Mia rubbed the spot the knife had been a minute before she rubbed the back of her neck.
"Did the aliens do something to it? How could they have?" she asked, perplexed before the buzzing grew louder and the knife shot out of Katrina's hand and Mia yelled in surprise as it shot at her. She jumped forward and the knife flew back to Katrina's hand. Katrina covered her mouth and Mia looked down. About half of her hair had been chopped off so it was less than shoulder length. She looked at it for a moment longer.
"A: How did it do that? and B: New haircut!"

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 11 August 2017 at 9:29 PM

@stagfire
XD my parent's wont let me dye my hair though...:c i guess there's always kool-aid ;u; what color is your original hair? XD
The knife had sliced off half of Mia's hair, giving her a bob cut. The knife flew to Katrina's hand, and she threw it at a tree. Instead of rushing towards it's target, the knife zoomed back at Katrina, shaving a few hairs off the top of her head. Suddenly, Katrina knew.
"The shiny blaster," she exclaimed. "Remember when you deflected it with your knife? It absorbed the blast. So it's acting on behalf of the aliens."
Mia tugged at her new haircut. It still looked good, but it was a lot different from her long hair.
"So...what do we do? We can't dispose the knife, it's too valuable. And magic fire probably can't be summoned in this situation..."
Katrina examined the knife, turning it. It glinted green for a second. "I suppose we can call Jennifer. She does healing magic, maybe she'll be able to extract the power out of the knife," Katrina suggested.
Mia shrugged, and walked inside. A moment later, she reappeared with Jennifer, and explained the situation.
Jennifer took a look at the knife, and picked it up. "I'll try," she exclaimed, squinting at the metal. She gave it back to Mia, who held it out at shoulder length, blade up.
Jennifer backed up, and raised a hand slowly, like lifting a weight with an open palm. Green smoke started drifting out of the tip of the blade, rising upwards to form a cloud. When the smoke had finally disappeared, Mia threw it at the tree again. It hit straight in the center without hesitating.
"Thanks!" Katrina exclaimed to Jennifer, who smiled back and headed inside.
She went to examine the knife, when suddenly the smoky green cloud settled to ground, running right into Katrina. She was immediately blown backwards. Katrina could barely hear Mia yelling for help, and other hybrids were reappearing through the doorway, running towards her.
Katrina sat up, rubbing her head. She crawled to the river, and stared right into it. Her eyes were glowing bright green, and there was smoke curling off her hands. Turning around, she saw Mia and Jennifer cautiously coming forwards. She stood up quickly, and hissed at them.
The hybrids surrounded her in a circle, and Katrina angrily chattered at them. Who were they to interfere with her plans? The hybrids needed to be destroyed! Katrina took a swipe at the nearest hybrid, who she didn't recognize. Someone yelled, and one of the hybrids raised their hand. Katrina went woozy again. The green smoke was drifting off her, and with a flash, she was knocked over, onto the floor again. Katrina could barely see the green cloud, which was drifting away with a gust of wind.
Mia extended a hand to help her up. "What happened?" Zamora inquired, ogling at the cloud.
"Dumb aliens," Katrina managed to say. "It's nothing, stuff like this has happened before." She stood up, trying to focus on the house.

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 11 August 2017 at 9:42 PM

@icesparkle22 Oh no! XD I guess, it DEFINITELY wouldn't work on my hair. My hair is dirty-blond and/or brown with lots of highlights from the sun.

Mia looked at Katrina and ran her fingers through her hair. She liked it, nice and messy and short.
"Are you...okay?" she asked, tapping Katrina slightly. "Do you remember everything correctly?" she asked and looked around cautiously.

Deleted • 11 August 2017 at 9:50 PM

@stagfire
@icesparkle22

Kiro just licked his paw and came over. "What happened?" he asked, "I thought someone tried to attack me!" he licked his tail, which he had nervously bitten until it became red. "Your hair doesn't look so good now." he teased.

Frankie looked furious about Kiro's teasing. "You gotta be nice!" she yelled as she tackled him. She turned into a forg and wiped her frog oils all over him. "Now you don't look so good either." she mocked. She hopped over and produced more oil on herself in the river.

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 11 August 2017 at 9:55 PM

@neko-sama @stagfire
Hehe my hair is dark brown, with lighter tips that got sun bleached XD
Kiro pawed in disgust at his oily fur. Frankie hopped away, landing on a lily pad where Kirk couldn't follow.
"Are you okay?" Mia asked, shaking Katrina slightly.
Katrina tapped the side of her head with her fingers. The clearing spun around again, before coming to a halt.
"I think so," she replied, splashing some water on her face. The cold cleared her foggy memory a bit, and she stood up.

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 11 August 2017 at 9:57 PM

@neko-sama
@icesparkle22 Ah, lol, pretty XD

Mia laughed as Kiro tried to wash off the goo.
"No, alien evils attacked Katrina and I," she laughed and touched her hair slightly."At least it's easier to manage now," she laughed.

Deleted • 11 August 2017 at 9:58 PM

@icesparkle22

Kiro transformed back into a human. "What just did happened?" he asked the other hybrids, before going on high alert. He transformed back into a cat, his ears and nose twitching 100 times a second. "It doesn't feel right, right now." he paced around, still twitching his ears.

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 11 August 2017 at 10:08 PM

@neko-sama

Mia nodded. She looked up, seeing glints of green in the air.
"Everyone get inside and stay away from windows!" she yelled hurriedly, scaring the mutants.

Deleted • 11 August 2017 at 10:13 PM

@stagfire
@icesparkle22

Kiro and Frankie quickly rushed inside. Kiro grabbed Karpy and dumped him in his "safety bucket." Frankie transformed into a frog and jumped into the bucket with Karpy. "Okay, Frankie the Frog is scared to death and aliens are nearby. Now what?" he twitched his nose again. There's danger, all right.

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 11 August 2017 at 10:18 PM

@stagfire
All around the hideout, swarms of aliens were piling in. The green glow around the clearing intensified greatly.
"What do we do now?" Zamora whispered.
"The defenses," Katrina exclaimed. "Wait."
Laser beams shot out of nowhere, adding streaks of green and red to the glowing scene. It looked like the aliens would win, until one alien was unfortunate to step upon the secret trigger. Instantly, the river expanded five times it's former size, the rapids rushing wildly. Aliens who were crossing the former river easily were swept downstream, carried away by the water. Flaming arrows, daggers, spears, and nets came hurling out of nowhere, taking out aliens faster than they could move. The hybrids watched from inside with wide eyes, as the scene exploded with fire, lasers, and screeching aliens.
Katrina tapped Mia, and pointed to the top of the highest tree. There was a giant basket skillfully tied to the topmost branch, eighty feet above the floor. The basket was filled with arrowheads, stones, and scraps of metal. They needed to break the rope holding it to the tree in order to drop the basket. Some aliens had managed to break through the ranks, and advanced menacingly. Zamora rushed to Mia's side with her magic knife, focusing her eyes on the rope.
"Make sure you don't miss," Chaya whispered quietly. "Three...two..."
Mia and Zamora both drew their arms back..."One...GO."
Both knives hurtled through the air, striking the center of the rope. The heavy basket wobbled, and finally, the rope drew back. The basket tipped, and the material tumbled out. Katrina quickly shot a flaming arrow, setting the falling debris on fire.

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 11 August 2017 at 10:19 PM

@neko-sama @icesparkle22

Mia rushed them all inside and once everyone was inside, she dropped the emergency doors. She exhaled slightly, hoping no one was stuck outside. She explained the knife situation to them and they all sat in silence for a moment.
"The mist from the knife is back so we all need to stay away from it," she explained and hugged her knees to her chest.

Deleted • 11 August 2017 at 10:27 PM

@stagfire
@icesparkle22

Kiro curled up in a ball. "Oh no!" he panicked. "I don't want to lose my fur!" He hid behind the safety bucket. "Nothing to worry about in the bucket, they don't have fur to get shaved." He giggled about his bad joke.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 12 August 2017 at 12:54 AM

@stagfire @neko-sama @icesparkle22
Zamora was extremely confused about what had happened. She decided to take a walk to clear her mind. She wanted to go to the bridge she talked with Nira the other day. She killed some more aliens along the way that were heading towards the hideout and managed to seek some information on the knife as some hybrid-aliens were talking below the tree she was hiding in: It was a weapon that a ruthless ruler of the aliens used to start a war between nations of the aliens, it was extremely powerful. He was defeated after hundreds of years, and the knife was stored away, and somehow ended up on Earth. Then an alien started to talk and Zamora couldn't understand anymore, so waited until they left and continued to the bridge. She found Nira there waiting for her. "Like what I did with the place?" Nira asked. She fixed the bridge and added more plants, making it a beautiful garden. "Not my type of thing, but sure. yeah," Zamora said, and quickly added, "But I'm sure the others will love it," "Nah, I want to keep it a secret from the others, you wont tell anybody else?" Nira said, sticking out her pinky, and as Zamora interlocked hers with Nira's, she said, "Promise,"

Female
434 posts

wolfkit • 12 August 2017 at 3:46 PM

@icesparkle22 I will be gone for a couple days I might be on but I won't have enough time to type anything sorry...

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 12 August 2017 at 3:55 PM

@wolfkit Ah, okay. ❤️
@wigglytuff
@neko-sama

Mia groaned.
"Where are Nira and Zamora?" she asked and no one answered her. She bent her head to the ground, interlocking her fingers behind her neck, worried."They must be beyond the dust, they must, please," she whispered and put her back against the wall.

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 12 August 2017 at 7:03 PM

@stagfire
More flaming debris rained from the sky, lighting up the surroundings in an eerie orange and green. The aliens were struck down slowly, until all of them had been defeated, and burned away by the fire. Katrina telepathically put out the fire, and looked around, until she realized that Nira and Zamora were gone.
"Have you seen Nira or Zamora?" Katrina asked, panicked.
Mia spun around, looking through the house. The other hybrids looked out the windows, and rushed outside to check. No sign of them.
Katrina ran into the clearing, pushing aside bushes. "Nira! Zamora! Where are you?" she yelled, cupping her hands around her mouth. After stopping in a small clearing, Nira and Zamora finally appeared.
"We saw the alien attack," Nira replied, shaken. "Are they all gone?"
Katrina nodded. "Where were you guys?!"
Zamora looked around quickly. "We got lost, and then we got trapped when we couldn't return because of the attack," she explained. "Let's go back now."

Female
12 posts

frostsparkle • 13 August 2017 at 8:34 AM

@stagfire
[They rushed back to the house, where the other hybrids were picking up the shrapnel with leaves, trying not to burn themselves. The river had returned to it's normal flowing rate.
"Where have you guys been?" Chaya asked, fanning out a small flame on a hunk of metal. "There was an alien attack just now...and we thought you might have been captured!"
Zamora rolled her eyes. "We were going into the woods to find supplies, then we got lost at the perfect stinkin' time when the aliens decided to attack. Then, we were trapped because we couldn't go back," she exclaimed.
"Oh," Kiro replied. "Umm...why didn't you fight the aliens?"
Nira laughed. "Because maybe they outnumbered us slightly by the hundreds?"
When all the junk was swept away, Katrina stored it back in the basket for future attacks. Jennifer clambered up the tree in the form of a squirrel, and helped Katrina secure the rope once more.
"C'mon guys, let's go inside," Aaron exclaimed. "I found fish!"
After taking one last look at the woods bordering the clearing, the hybrids filed back into their home.

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 13 August 2017 at 9:14 AM

@icesparkle22

Chaya watched everyone eat their fish. He grabbed one before Katrina could toast it and he sat down by the opening of the house. He transformed into a leopard and gobbled down the fish and he drew another from the pile, turning back into a human to eat it.
"I'll stand guard for now," he told them, watching the forest. It all seemed so undisturbed...it was odd. For many reasons, it was odd.

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 13 August 2017 at 11:00 AM

@stagfire
Katrina plucked another fish from the freshly caught pile and speared it on a twig. Chaya left to stand guard with Zamora, Aaron, and Mei. She took a bite out of the fish, which was perfectly crispy golden. The hybrids standing guard were milling in the clearing, chatting and occasionally shooting looks at the trees in case there was another attack. The good thing was that the hideout still remained unknown to the majority of aliens, who's numbers peaked thousands. Katrina sprinkled some herbs on the fish and took another bite.

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 13 August 2017 at 11:04 AM

@icesparkle22

Mia looked at Katrina.
"That looks delicious!" she laughed and peered closer at the herbs on the fish."At the main base, we only use herbs on our food for special occasions," she said, recalling memories before she had joined with Katrina and the other hybrids. Katrina looked at her, interest spiking in her eyes. "I can tell you about the base to get your mind off some....things," she suggested and both of their eyes moved towards the trees.

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 13 August 2017 at 11:11 AM

@stagfire
Katrina plucked a twig with some twine wrapped around it, and started weaving a tapestry.
"In the fox clan, we would basically put herbs on everything," Katrina replied to Mia, grinning. "I mean, everything. Even bugs! Sometimes, if we were hungry enough, we would but herbs on herbs."
Kiro came through the doorway, holding Karpy in a bucket.. "In the human age, they had something called a maggoway that would heat up food without a fire," he exclaimed with wide eyes.
Katrina snorted. "It was called a microwave, not a maggoway," she replied, trying not to laugh.
Mia smiled."Do you want to hear about my tribe?" she asked, biting into an apple. Juice sprayed everywhere, and Kiro jumped back violently, making Karpy fall out of his bucket.

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 13 August 2017 at 11:27 AM

@icesparkle22

Chaya turned around, chuckling and he waved his hands around, putting Karpy back. Karpy jumped around angrily and he walked over to Katrina, Kiro, and Mia.
"Nice one," he laughed and Mia glared at him, stretching out her fingers.
"I was going to tell them about the home base," she grumbled and Chaya shrugged.
"I wouldn't in this situation," he suggested, taking an apple from the pile.
"Why not?" she inquired and Chaya bit into the apple, juice not scattering everywhere. "Oh," she murmured and Chaya nodded, still eating.
"The aliens could be listening," he told Kiro and Katrina."We need to still be on high alert," he said and threw the remnants of the apple into the trees. "I found signs of aliens out there, we must be careful," he informed them and Kiro looked at Karpy splashing around.
"What kind of signs?" he asked and Chaya shrugged.
"Fresh..squiggle prints?, deserted blasters, ashes everywhere and that putrid smell," he listed off on his fingers, wrinkling his nose at the memory of the smell.

Deleted • 13 August 2017 at 4:14 PM

@icesparkle22
@stagfire
(Sorry, busy scedule.)

Kiro stuck his cat head outside. He could smell it from here. Yuck. He wrinkled his nose and stuck his head back in. "It smells really, really bad!" he stuck his head in Karpy's bucket. Then he transformed back into a human. "It stinks outside of aliens. You can smell it if you got a cat nose."

Froggie jumped out of the bucket and transformed back to a human, taking the hood off. "The land of frogs smells worse. We lived in a swamp with trash. Deal with the smell, people!" She put on her goggles and pressed the 1 button. A screen like sunglasses came on her goggles. She looked outside. "It looks fine from here."

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 13 August 2017 at 4:24 PM

@neko-sama @icesparkle22

Chaya transformed into a snow leopard, wrinkling his nose as he strode around the clearing, his ears pricked. A few rustlings in the bushes caught his attention and he struck down the rabbits that had hidden there. Jennifer looked at him, her eyes wide as a rabbit ear stuck out of the corner of his mouth. He swallowed and let out a roar, scaring his friends. He flicked his tail for them to be silent.
"There's something here and it's not food....or aliens...or a hybrid," he muttered to them and they looked at him with concern and surprise.

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 13 August 2017 at 6:22 PM

@neko-sama @stagfire
Katrina walked outside, enjoying the smell of the fresh, afternoon air and the fresh grass. The river gurgled pleasantly nearby, spraying small droplets of water onto the grass. Mei, as a crow, had perched in a high tree, pecking for beetles. Katrina let her feet glide across the moist grass around the clearing.
Suddenly, there was a strange smell in the air. Chaya's ears pricked up, and he backed away slowly from the clearing border. It was a strange scent that they had never smelled before.
"There's something here," Chaya announced quietly. "It's not food, or aliens, or a hybrid."
Katrina sniffed the air again. "That's weird," she exclaimed. "What could it be?"
Suddenly, Zamora and Aaron collapsed, unconscious. Katrina instantly started to feel dizzy, and she snatched Mia and Chaya's arms, trying to stay on her feet.
"It's gas developed by the aliens!" Frankie screamed. Katrina could barely see her, as the image kept sliding out of the view. She was wearing her goggles, which were glowing a blue color. "Don't breathe!"
Katrina shook her head, and held her breath. Mia, and Chaya did the same, and helped drag Zamora and Aaron inside. Mei swooped down from the tree, zipping into the door.
"Get inside!" Frankie yelled again. They rushed inside, slamming the door behind them. Finally, all the hybrids were safe. The ones knocked out were feebly stirring, but seemed to be okay.
"How did you know?" Nira asked, staring out the window.
"My goggles," Frankie replied. "Look." She removed her goggles, and held them out. Like two tiny cameras, they reflected the clearing outside, but there was faint green blob enveloping the area like a blanket. Above the clearing, there was a small, pulsing object.
"The spaceship," Katrina exclaimed. "We need to get rid of it."

Deleted • 13 August 2017 at 7:36 PM

@stagfire
@icesparkle22
Kiro: Gas=farts.

Kiro stirred as the others rushed inside. "What's so important that you ruin my sleep. I was having a great dream!" He stretched and sniffed everyone. "What's that smell? Did an alien fart?" He staggered on his paws and fell straight into Karpy's bucket.

Frankie sighed. She was still wearing her goggles, which she washed in a different bucket. The water was a strange color. She purified the water again. "How will we get rid of the spaceship?"