Hybrid~ Roleplay Topic

in Roleplaying

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 7 August 2017 at 9:31 PM

@icesparkle22

Mia folded her arms and grinned at Jennifer before they both transformed and headed back to the house, grinning.
"Good battle out there!" she complimented Jennifer, holding her fist out. After a moment when Jennifer didn't comply she shrugged and flew back to the house and skidded in front of her.
"Nice tapestry!" she grinned, transforming.

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 8 August 2017 at 6:58 AM

@stagfire

Katrina hung the tapestry in an empty spot on the wall, and ate some fruit.
"Nice tapestry!" Mia remarked, smiling
"Fanks," Katrina replied through a full mouth. "How'd the battle go?"
Mia smiled. "Great! Jennifer said she couldn't fight, I didn't know that she knew how to cast spells," Mia replied.
Katrina grinned. Now they had over ten hybrids in the rebellion. The aliens stood no chance!

Female
434 posts

wolfkit • 8 August 2017 at 8:32 AM

"I kinda feel a little tired after that battle, that was the first time I have ever fought in my life, would you mind if I took a little nap?" Jennifer said. Katrina nodded she crawled under the rug in squirrel form, and looked at her wound where the alien's blaster hit her. "oh crap" was all she could say as she watched the green poison dissolve into her skin, and then she wasn't herself anymore. She was looking at a black screen with miles and miles of space that stretched all around her, she was just thinking, man I wish I had a light. when She looked around and there was a lamp as if it was there all along. "that's odd, I was just thinking that", she decided to test something out, I wish I had some blueberries. She then looked around expectantly, pleased to see that there was a table with blueberries on it.

I must be in my mind, She thought excitedly. Then doubt came into her mind, if I really am in my mind then who's controlling my body? and she wasn't pleased to see that the black screen had a moving picture of that small little hut that the hybrids lived in. the screen was walking around the rug. "hey what are you doing?" She heard Mia ask, "nothing, just walking around" she heard her voice reply only it wasn't her voice it was her bodies voice the voice that she had ever since she was born, but it wasn't her voice her mouth wasn't moving at all, yet she heard it. Then she thought back to that poison that made her so sleepy, "ugh!" she screamed into space, why had I not gone over to Katrina and not warn her, why did I not say "I won't be myself this afternoon my body will be controlled by an alien!" her alien body was probably exploring the best places to have an ambush, on these hybrids, my alien body will probably have to report to the leader of the aliens, and give away all of there secrets. "All of the hybrids are probably going to die because of me!" she wined.

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 8 August 2017 at 9:03 AM

@wolfkit @stagfire
"Jennifer?" Katrina asked tentatively.
Jennifer had mysteriously disappeared into nowhere. Where had she gone? The other hybrids had crafted a checkerboard, and were playing checkers on the table. Jennifer was nowhere to be seen.
"Have you seen Jennifer?" Mia asked the hybrids anxiously. They shook her head, but Mei pointed to the door.
"She literally just opened the door and straggled outside," Mei exclaimed. "She was acting weird."
Katrina and Mia rushed outside. Jennifer was standing completely in the middle of the clearing.
"Jennifer?" Mia asked. Jennifer turned around, and Mia screamed. Her eyes were glowing green, with no pupils or irises. Jennifer's head was bobbing around like she was dizzy.
Katrina shook Jennifer by the shoulder. "Jennifer, what happened?" she asked.
There was a weird, but all too familiar screeching, and clicking sound when Jennifer started talking.
Mia turned to Katrina with wide eyes.
"She's been possessed by the aliens, that was what the shiny blaster was for. The alien that we fought outside, it had a shiny blaster. If it hits a hybrid, they become an alien."
Katrina stared at Jennifer. "But how do we turn her back into a human?" she whispered. Jennifer clicked and screeched some more, than sat down on a log.
"The ray from the blaster only grazed her leg, she shouldn't become completely alien. She said that the stuff inside the vial was curable," Mia replied.
"But we don't know how to heal," Katrina exclaimed, kicking a rock. "Now what do we do?"
Mia thought for a moment. "Katrina, you control fire, right?" she asked.
"Yes...but how will that help?" Katrina replied.
"There was an old legend that I heard a long time ago. Apparently, fire elementals have the power to burn away disease using magic fire," Mia explained. "If you can summon a magic fire, we could cure her."
"But I can only summon regular fire," Katrina protested. "What happens if something goes wrong?"
"If something goes wrong, it won't harm Jennifer," Mia replied. "Hybrids are usually immune to magic cast by another hybrid. That's why you rarely see other hybrids, like the werewolf, using magic to fight against us."
"This might work...how do I summon magic fire?" Katrina asked.
"Just summon fire right now. You should be able to summon magic fire in the right situation," Mia exclaimed. "It's very rare, this might be the only time you can do it."
Katrina held her hand out and summoned fire, like she normally did to light her home, cook food, and boil water. However, the fire she conjured was a pale, icy blue, like a ghost fire. Mia smiled.
"That's magic fire?" Katrina exclaimed, amazed. She had never known that she could summon magic fire. She didn't even know that fire could be magical.
Mia clapped her hands. "Now, let's build a bonfire," she instructed. They brought back logs from the forest, and set them in a pile about three feet tall. Jennifer twitched a little, and her eyes turned red. She started staggering towards the pile of wood, chattering in alien language. Mia directed Jennifer back to the log, and Katrina started the magic fire. It immediately burst up to ten feet tall, sending up electric blue sparks in the air. Mia stuck her whole arm in the fire, and pulled it out. Immediately, the long scrape from the collapsing alien base vanished.
"Wow, it's true," Mia exclaimed with wide eyes. "I can't believe i actually remembered that stuff, I thought it was just a myth."
Together, they dragged Jennifer off the log and set her in the bonfire. Jennifer hissed and clawed against the flames but finally went still. The magic flames disappeared, and Jennifer slid off the logs.
"Let's get her inside," Mia exclaimed. She dragged Jennifer into the hut, where all the hybrids crowded to look.
"What happened?" Aaron asked, craning his neck over the small crowd.
"She was possessed by an alien, but we fixed her," Mia explained. They dragged Jennifer into the small room, followed by the hybrids.
"What?" Mei exclaimed. "Possessed?"
"By an alien?" Chaya finished, thunderstruck.
"Yes," Katrina replied, exhausted. "She should wake up any time now."
They waited quietly, until Jennifer finally feebly stirred. Her eyes were normal brown, not toxic green.
"Wh-what?" Jennifer exclaimed, drooping. She transformed into a squirrel and climbed up wall, jumping into a hanging basket that Katrina had filled with some cloth blankets. Jennifer liked the basket, so Katrina had made room in the middle of the hanging plants and herbs for her.
"She's back to normal, people," Mia exclaimed happily. "C'mon, let's go."
The hybrids filed out of the room, and Katrina pulled the tapestry curtain closed.
"It's been a strange morning," she exclaimed.
The others could do nothing but nod.

Female
434 posts

wolfkit • 8 August 2017 at 2:25 PM

Jennifer curled up underneath the blanket, she didn't know whether it was side affects from the gun but she, wasn't all to glad to see the other hybrids, she liked it in her mind, she guessed it was just like a dream you don't want to wake up but you must. It was exactly like a dream she realized, and she didn't want to wake up ever again, somehow in her mind she had gotten into the idea of staying in her dream mind forever she had gotten everything she wanted she even had a fake Mia there, she had lived with blueberries, she never gotten sleepy and she could eat whatever she wanted to eat.

She would have loved to go to sleep and never wake up. She sat up in the pot maybe she could, she had heard of aliens making hybrids go to sleep in their own dream world, maybe she could ask them to do that in exchange for information that they might need, I will have to wait until tonight when everyone is asleep it might cause some suspicion if she walked right out of the house, right after she had gotten possessed.

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 8 August 2017 at 10:04 PM

@wolfkit @stagfire @wigglytuff @neko-sama

Katrina lit up a fire in the center of the room, and handed out long, sharp twigs to the hybrids. Kiro placed a basket of freshly caught fish in the middle of the room.
"Help yourselves," He exclaimed. The hybrids, hungry from the long day and from being kept in the experimenting labs, dove in. Soon, the air was filled with the satisfying smell of fried fish and herbs hanging from the ceiling in baskets. A couple hybrids grabbed handfuls of herbs to sprinkle over their fish, and dinner soon went by.
"Hey," Jennifer hasn't eaten yet," Nira observed.
Chaya looked at Jennifer, who was peeking over the side of the basket in squirrel form, eyeing the fish longingly. He grabbed some fish and herbs, and tossed them into Jennifer's basket. Jennifer squeaked a thanks, and started eating.
"So...Jennifer was possessed today?" Mei asked in a hushed voice.
Katrina nodded, spearing a slice of apple on her twig. "We don't know how, but the shiny blaster-" she pulled out the shiny blaster, which buzzed ferociously against her palm "-has the power to do that," Katrina finished.
Zamora took the blaster, and eyed it suspiciously. She turned it around slowly in her hand, and set it back warily.
"Steer clear of those aliens," she exclaimed, glaring at the blaster.
Jennifer squeaked in surprise and tumbled out of the basket at the word "alien". Nira caught her before she could hit the floor, and set her on a log. Jennifer transformed back into human through a mouthful of fish.
"Please don't mention aliens," she exclaimed. "I've had enough for one day."
Nira smiled. "No more aliens, guys."

Deleted • 8 August 2017 at 10:09 PM

@icesparkle22
Sorry, couldn't find a good place to pop back in.

Kiro sneered. "Aliens!" he said for no reason. He stared at the blaster. "Wow. That's a weird blaster." he laid down, playing with Karpy. "Glad I didn't come." he culred up as a cat and took a nap.

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 8 August 2017 at 10:16 PM

@neko-sama
hehe thats okay! 😃 i'm working on including every character in the dialogue 😃

Kiro was playing with Karpy again. Apparently, Karpy had now been taught to do a flip when offered a blueberry. Katrina laughed when she saw Karpy flop out of the bowl and accidentally splash Kiro, Karpy had a lot of training to do.

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 8 August 2017 at 11:28 PM

@icesparkle22
@neko-sama
@wolfkit

Chaya chuckled at Karpy. He realized he was growing fond of the fish. A fish of all things. Oh dear. He slapped his forehead and Katrina giggled.
"Growing fond of the fish, huh?" she asked and he smirked.

Female
434 posts

wolfkit • 9 August 2017 at 8:38 AM

@icesparkle22 I am getting bored of my character Alex so is it ok if you see her dead body on the forest floor or something like that, I guess I could wait and see if she comes up if you like me to do that instead of aliens killing my hybrid character, but I would rather her become captured and doing test on her or maybe changing sides.

Jennifer became squirrel form and crawled back to her spot she didn't really like fish that much, it was a good thing she had a stash of acorns in her nest to, she ate hungrily, and waited until everyone was asleep. When she was sure that everyone was asleep, she crawled from her little nest and quietly sprinted toward the trees, jumping from branch to branch might make it harder to track, and she wasn't about to have another hybrid stop her, although she waited in between leaps half-hoping someone would come out of the bushes to stop her, but no one came, and after the first three leaps, she went straight ahead without stopping when she heard some aliens in the bushes over head, every instinct told her to scream and run, run away as far as she could back to there camp, but she knew she had to do this is was the only way to get a perfect life. She didn't know yet that the perfect life was probably going to be the worst decision in her life.

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 9 August 2017 at 4:31 PM

@wolfkit @stagfire
Alex has now been removed from the rp. I won't include her in other posts, because it drags on, because she technically still does exist, if she's still talked about. 😊
Katrina grabbed a basket of water, and ran down to the stream to get a refill. She headed back to the room, and started watering the plants. The small room had about ten woven baskets, filled with plants and herbs. There was a basket of pink flowers, and a basket that had hanging ivy growing under it. Katrina brushed the hanging ivy aside, and watered the plants. Not all baskets had plants, though. Katrina liked plants because they looked cool, but Jennifer also had her own basket, and three baskets contained assorted berries and herbs. Katrina made sure not to water those baskets.
The other hybrids were outside in the clearing, running around and having pretend duels. Katrina set down the basket, and walked outside to join them.

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 9 August 2017 at 4:45 PM

@icesparkle22
@wolfkit

Mia greeted Katrina with a wave of her hand.
"Duel with me?" she asked, holding out a wooden sword. Chaya laughed and hit her with his sword. She giggled and fought back for a moment, waiting for Katrina.

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 9 August 2017 at 4:54 PM

@stagfire
Katrina grinned. It had been a while since she had fun. She grabbed a knobbly wooden stick, and waved it around 'menacingly'.
"Arrrr," Katrina growled, like a pirate.
Mia laughed, and mime-jabbed with her sword.
"You'll have to to better than that," she sing-songed.
Katrina grabbed her stick and whacked it like a whip against the wooden sword, making a dumb face as she did so. Mia pulled her sword away, and Katrina lumbered to the side, where Chaya and Zamora were practicing their ice powers.
Katrina jabbed Chaya in the back with her stick, and ran away giggling with Mia. Upon impact, Chaya spun around on the spot, making a mad face at them, which made them laugh even more. On an insult to injury, Zamora's spell hit Chaya square in the back, and Chaya froze into a human ice cube. Mia and Katrina immediately lost it, collapsing with laughter on the floor, where Chaya's frowny 'mad' face was still frozen inside the ice cube. Katrina summoned some fire to melt the ice, and Chaya started moving again, although he was drenched.
"I shall have my revenge," Chaya declared in a what he thought was a formal tone.
"No you won't," Mia snickered. "Your face was priceless."

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 9 August 2017 at 5:01 PM

@icesparkle22

Chaya made face and spread his fingers like a story-witch. He cackled and returned to practicing with Zamora.

~

Mia swung her sword around.
"I send her to the plank!" she exclaimed, laughing while Katrina made a face of terror.

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 9 August 2017 at 5:35 PM

@stagfire

Katrina threw her stick down on the ground in mock anger, and made a face.
"Noooooooooooo!" she growled, pretending to walk the plank. She stepped on the stick by accident, and fell right over.
Mia was laughing again, and extended a hand to help her up. Zamora stood in the corner, smirking and spinning her magic sword around.
"C'mon, next battle is beginning," Mia exclaimed, grinning. "Mia, one, Katrina, zero."
Katrina fake-scowled, and grabbed a twig with an untouched fish on it. Some hybrid probably discarded it after they had enough food. Katrina waved the stick around, the fish flapping about.

Deleted • 9 August 2017 at 6:51 PM

@icesparkle22
@stagfire
@wolfkit
@wigglytuff
I made a new character, of course accepted.

Froggie turned into a frog. Peering through the super tall grass, she saw the remains of some fights. She hopped around until she heard some noise. Who is that? She hopped over that way.

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 9 August 2017 at 7:05 PM

@neko-sama @stagfire @wigglytuff @wolfkit
@neko-sama has made a new character, Froggie, to fill in for Alex, who has been removed from the RP. 😊
Is it okay if Froggie is her nickname, and her actual name is Frankie? Because they're supposed to have human names c: tell me if not c:
Finally exhausted, the hybrids headed back inside, when there was a rustling from the bushes. Katrina whipped her head around.
A couple leaves trembled, and there was a squishing sound, like the sound of frogs in a bog. Mei slowly walked over to the bushes with Nira and Kiro. Katrina skulked behind. The bushes rustled more violently, and a couple more leaves fell. Kiro's cat instincts kicked in, and he prepared to pounce.
"Don't move," Nira whispered. Suddenly, a green frog burst out of the bushes, croaking loudly. It had a straight brown stripe down its back. The frog hopped madly, propelling itself across the clearing.
The hybrids stood, confused. Why had a strange from come out of nowhere? The frog ran around some more, and finally stopped in the middle. There was a flash of green light, and a girl with brown hair and green clothing appeared. Strangely, she was wearing a pair of swimming goggles.
The small group ogled at the new hybrid. Aaron's jaws fell open.
"There's...more undiscovered hybrids?" he stuttered. "So there's wild ones now?"
The girl scowled and pushed up her swim goggles.
"Normally, I don't prefer being referred to as wild, but i'll make an exception. Nice to meet you, i'm Frankie. I also go by Froggie."
She stuck out a hand, as if she expected them to shake it. When nobody did, she finally dropped it and rolled her eyes.
"What is up with you guys?" Frankie asked, unfogging her goggles. "Isn't this normal for you?"

Deleted • 9 August 2017 at 7:25 PM

@icesparkle22
Sure, but she takes most other names as an insult.

Froggie rolled her eyes again. "You don't look like a friendly bunch, if you ask me." she turned into a frog again and climbed up Kiro. Kiro cringed. "Somebody help me." he swatted at Froggie.

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 9 August 2017 at 7:27 PM

@icesparkle22
@neko-sama

Mia lurked behind her friends and the Frog hybrid. She took the frog off of Kiro and set it on the ground.
"Hello, I'm Mia," she introduced herself, stepping through the bushes."It's not too normal but it's fine," she chuckled and folded her hands in front of her. She looked at her friends, giving them a look before shaking Froggie's hand that stayed by her side.

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 9 August 2017 at 7:45 PM

@neko-sama @stagfire

Frankie sat on the ground. She had long, waist-length brown hair and pond-green eyes. Kiro stared at Frankie in a startled way, slowly backing up.
Frankie shook the leaves out of her hair, and stood up. She was two years older than Katrina, but about equal height. Together, they were the shortest hybrids in the group.
Mia smiled and shook Frankie's hand.
"We're part of a rebellion against the aliens," Mia exclaimed. Chaya rolled his eyes in the background, but smiled anyways. The more hybrids, the better. Mia explained everything to Frankie, who nodded.
"I hate aliens," Frankie replied. "They don't know when to stop chasing you."
She started fidgeting with a small twig on the ground. She threw it up into the air, did a backflip, and caught it again. Suddenly, her foot slipped on a patch of wet grass from Chaya's melted ice block, and she flopped on her back.
Aaron was snickering behind his hand, but it was obvious. Zamora glared at him, and he froze on the spot.
"How did you do that?" Katrina asked.
"You know brain freezes? I can freeze them completely," Zamora explained. "It's just temporary."
She snapped her fingers, and Aaron unfroze, but he was still grinning sheepishly. Nira immediately rushed over to help Frankie up.
"Are you okay, Frankie??" Nira asked, as Frankie brushed the grass off her hoodie. It was pale green, with a dark green frog on it.
"Yeah," Frankie exclaimed. "I like doing gymnastics, but I fail most times. Also, you can call me Froggie." She flipped her hair, and walked over to pick the stick up. Immediately, her shoe slipped on the patch of wet grass and she fell again. Aaron immediately rushed into the home, howling with laughter. Zamora glared at him, but didn't take action. Nira tried not to laugh as she helped Froggie up a second time.

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 9 August 2017 at 7:56 PM

@icesparkle22
@neko-sama

Mia stood awkwardly, looking at their new addition. She didn't regret asking her to join...but she got a funny feeling from the girl. She shook her head as they all trekked back to the house, Froggie trailing beside Katrina.
"Where'd the hoodie come from?" she asked, trying to liven up the quieter mood.

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 9 August 2017 at 8:01 PM

@stagfire @neko-sama

Froggie pulled her hood on, which had two frog eyes and pink interior. It looked like she was wearing a skinned giant frog, but Katrina decided not to say that. It was weird: there were still hybrids out in the woods? Froggie hummed to herself, making squishing sounds wherever she stepped, but the grass wasn't wet.
"Where'd the hoodie come from?" Mia asked, breaking the silence.
"Hmm?" Froggie asked, doing a little skip. Nira took a quick warning look at her feet, which slipped on the grass, but she didn't fall. "Oh, the hoodie? I don't really know," she admitted.
Mia looked at Katrina, confused.
Katrina stared blankly back. "Oo-kay," Katrina exclaimed. "C'mon, let's go."
Frankie did a little skip game with a small pebble she had picked off the floor. Katrina just hoped that she wouldn't fall again.

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 9 August 2017 at 8:06 PM

@icesparkle22
@neko-sama

Mia was really odded out with this 'Froggie'. She was really getting a confused energy from her and for some reason, her mind didn't trust her. It was confusing, to say the least.

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 9 August 2017 at 8:19 PM

@stagfire @neko-sama

Katrina pushed the door open, and the hybrids filed inside. Frankie headed immediately for the small room, looking up at the plants and herbs hanging from the ceiling. She then scanned the room, and frowned.
"What's wrong?" Katrina asked her nervously.
Frankie pursed her lips. "Where do you get water? There's no water here!" she exclaimed, looking at the room as if the water was hiding.
Katrina laughed exasperatedly. "We go down to the river to get water," she explained.
Frankie's eyes widened. "The river? Don't you have a easy-to-get-to water source?"
Katrina shook her head. "Unless there's one that I don't know of?"
Frankie turned around, and cupped her hands around her mouth. "Everybody to the yard! I want to show you something!" she exclaimed.
They headed to the yard tentatively. Frankie planted herself in the center, and shot a fist up into the air. Nothing happened.
"Sorry, what?" Aaron exclaimed, smirking. Zamora poked him in the back, sending making him jolt from the sudden coldness.
Frankie blushed. "Sorry," she exclaimed, flipping her hair. She snapped her fingers, and Aaron turned into a fat toad, croaking indignantly.
"Umm...you might wanna turn him back to a hybrid?" Nira asked nervously. She was being careful not to be turned into a toad next.
Frankie flounced over to Aaron-toad and tapped him on the head. He turned back into human in a flash of green light. Chaya chortled, clapping his hands.
Frankie walked back to the center, and shot her fist up into the air again. This time, something happened. The ground rumbled, and a geyser of water burst into the air. It spiraled upwards, then crashed down, forming a small river around the clearing.
The hybrids stared at the water. "Is it safe for drinking?" Mia asked, dipping a hand in it.
"Of course!" Frankie exclaimed brightly. "Actually, it's the same water from the river. I can redirect water from rivers, and bring it up to land!" Frankie clapped her hands and grinned. Mia sampled a bit of water, and stood up.
"It's the same water," she concluded, smiling slightly. Frankie jumped into the air.
"There, now you have water to drink!" she exclaimed to Katrina. Katrina made a cup with her hands and filled it with water. It tasted the same as the water before.
"Thanks," she replied. It felt weird to be thanking a hybrid they had just met, but Frankie had just given them a water source.
"No problem!" Frankie exclaimed happily.

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 9 August 2017 at 10:10 PM

@icesparkle22

Mia looked at Froggie, astonished. She resisted pointing to the water. She walked over to it and turned to Froggie.
"I hate to ruin your fun, but...what if it floods?" she asked, dipping her fingers in the water.

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 9 August 2017 at 10:17 PM

@stagfire

Froggie stared at the river.
"Oh," she exclaimed. Aaron looked on the verge of collapsing into uncontrollable laughter. "Hmm, I don't really know..."
Mia pulled her hand out of the stream. "It's okay. We just need to build a barrier or cast a spell around the river," she replied.
"I can cast a border that water won't be able to go over," Froggie suggested.
"You can do that?" Mei asked, impressed. "Can you try?"
Froggie grinned, and made a hand motion similar to a formal presentation. Her hand glowed pale gold, and she dunked it in the river. Around the small riverbed, thin golden lines traced it, so it formed a shimmering golden border.
"Can we test it out?" Zamora asked.
"Sure!" Froggie replied enthusiastically. "Go ahead!"
Zamora waved her hand, and dark clouds started forming above their head. Giant hailstones the size of baseballs slammed into the river ten at a time, which should have flooded the river banks. However, once the water touched the golden border, it was magically repelled back inside. Zamora called off the spell, and not a single drop of water had flooded it's banks.
"Wow" was all Katrina could say. Froggie was more powerful than she expected.

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 9 August 2017 at 10:28 PM

@icesparkle22

Mia smiled and looked at the sun.
"I'm having a swim," she said suddenly and glanced at Aaron."Froggie's pretty good, eh?" she asked, chuckling.

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 9 August 2017 at 10:33 PM

@stagfire
Mia turned into an osprey and dove into the water. Katrina became a fox, and sniffed the edge. The water rippled, and she stuck a paw in the small river. She took a couple sips of water, and went about the clearing. Seeing a roach, she quickly hunted it down and crunched it whole. It didn't matter what she ate when she was in fox form, the roach actually tasted pretty good.

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 9 August 2017 at 10:46 PM

@icesparkle22

Mia shook her head, spraying water everywhere. She snapped her head into the water, eating a fish.
"Tastes fine," she grinned, her mouth full of fish.

Female
434 posts

wolfkit • 10 August 2017 at 10:08 AM

@stagfire @icesparkle22 @neko-sama @wigglytuff
Jennifer is making important discoveries and I think you have to read this.

Before Jennifer went toward the aliens she hesitated a lot. she was waiting for somebody to stop her, somebody to say head back to camp, but no one came.
"I guess they don't really care about me, they probably don't even realize I was gone." She walked on trying to find more aliens, and when she finally did, she walked through those bushes in human form, without hesitating not even once, I don't have anything to lose anyways, well except for my life, but the more she thought about it the more she came to realize that she would rather be dead than live in this war.
She lifted her hands up in sign of surrendering, like most aliens these aliens were excited to bring her to their camp they took her by the arms and held tight even though she didn't struggle. They took her behind two boulders that hid a passage that led into a volcano where she saw two thrones made out of rock, and iron cages around sleeping/screaming hybrids begging for mercy, and yelling encouragement to Jennifer
"try to get away!" they screamed
"well now I know that these aliens understand royalty"
she said sarcastically, but their queen however was the most fattest, and the ugliest of them all. She looked over at the second throne that held nothing in it, but it had orange fur in it, orange fur? she thought she had never heard of an alien that had orange fur before, then the aliens let go of her and told the "queen" what they had found when they had obviously finished. The queen barked some orders to two other aliens who brought out an tiger,
"he must be her prisoner" She said out loud, but strangely the tiger didn't seem to struggle at all, and made no attempt to escape even though he wasn't being held by aliens or by chains, he sat down on the throne next to the queen alien.
"hello, I am the king of this place" he rumbled as he licked his claws
"hi?" I said confused
"Did I ask for you to speak?" he boomed and glared at her.
"now why are you here? my aliens have told me that you came without struggle."
"wait, your aliens?" I asked dumbfounded.
"yes my aliens, and I told you to answer my question, so will you? or will you not."
"n-no I will" I stammered looking at my feet
"well?" he asked expectantly.
"I wanted to come here," I became before he interrupted me.
"I think i got that part clear but what about the rest?" he was now on his back playing with his paws.
"I just want to go into that dream world that you never wake up in." I finished getting annoyed with him, by the second. He sat up again and spoke
"you were that squirrel that one of my aliens shot with the possession gun weren't you?, and now you want to go back because you are too afraid to live here you don't want to fight do you?" He laughed
"this is too pathetic!"
"so can you help me or not?" I asked. He answered in between laughs
"yes!... I... will... do... just... that... in... exchange... for... fighting... with... me... against... the... hybrid... side..."
Jennifer thought about it, she didn't want to hurt Mia or Katrina, but what choice did she have?
"fine I'll do it!, but first who are you?" she asked.
"I am a hybrid just like you, although I am much more older, a thousand years to be exact." He then started turning into a much more taller man with sleek black hair and a waistcoat, with black pants and a white shirt.
"my name is Neil" he said.
"and I used to be an astronaut for NASA"
"oh ok," she took in all of this information with a nod of my head.
"wait why are you not surprised? why aren't you saying I thought you were dead! and things like that"
"because your not dead?" Neil clearly didn't like this information.
"do you want to be dead?" she asked
"I could kill you If you want me to," she added hopefully.
"don't you understand? I am the mighty Neil Armstrong the first person to ever walk on the moon!" He declared.
"that was a thousand years ago your not the same now, now your just Neil"
"ok, ok I get it your not awed by my greatness, but back then everyone was!"
"I was never awed" she said.
"well anyways can you please give me the information you promised?"
"of coarse," she said eyeing the way out, being with the mighty Neil Armstrong helped her realize that she didn't want to be in a dream land anymore, she wanted to be in the real world with all of the action, and she could never really betray her friends.
Jennifer cast a temporarily blinding spell on all of the aliens, and the hybrid as she ran outside and back to camp, where she saw that they were practicing sword fighting.