Hybrid~ Roleplay Topic

in Roleplaying

Deleted • 3 August 2017 at 9:22 PM

@stagfire

Kiro stalked them more as a cat. He saw some fighting. That's just sad. He transformed back and smashed the tree apart, trying to distract them. But he was still on the tree, so he fell down.

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 3 August 2017 at 9:27 PM

@icesparkle22 @neko-sama @wigglytuff

Mia

A crashing sound echoed in her tiny ears and she whipped her head back, flaring her wings.
"Everyone, wait up, I heard something," she called out and Chaya nodded in agreement and started to stalk back.
"I'll go scout, anyone coming as well?" he asked

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 3 August 2017 at 9:30 PM

@stagfire
@wigglytuff
@neko-sama

A few moments later, Katrina arrived at her hideaway, followed shortly by Nira, the pink thing, Mia and Chaya. They went inside the house to see, and the pink thing enjoyed itself by climbing up to the platform and sliding down on the vine. Her friends were inside, looking at her tapestries and the giant carpet.
"You wove this out of twine?" Mia asked. "Where did you find the twine?"
"I made it out of plant fibers dyed with berries," Katrina explained.
They sat down on a wooden log that Katrina had sliced a fourth out of, serving as a bench. Suddenly, there was a loud crashing sound, from outside. Mia immediately got up and bolted out of the door. Katrina grabbed her bow and arrows, and followed her.
"Mia, wait!" she yelled.

Deleted • 3 August 2017 at 9:34 PM

@stagfire
@wigglytuff
@icesparkle22

Kiro transformed back inside the remains of the tree. Whoops. He didn't mean to make his explosion. He tried to pull out his tail from the branch of the tree. No good. It was stuck tight. He hid, but his neon paw thingy stuck out in the gray and brown remains.

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 3 August 2017 at 9:35 PM

@icesparkle22 @wigglytuff @neko-sama

Mia took a step backward.
"What?" she asked, tilting her head slightly."I'll be careful," she tried to reassure her.

Deleted • 3 August 2017 at 9:37 PM

@stagfire
@wigglytuff
@icesparkle22

Kiro tried desperatly to pull his tail out. He tugged and tugged than gave up and transformed back. He transformed back when he had gotten away from the tree and sat up in the next one, licking his hurt tail.

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 3 August 2017 at 9:41 PM

@neko-sama
@stagfire
@wigglytuff
Katrina dashed outside, and halted in front of the smoking remnants of a tree. There was a cat with it's tail stuck in the debris, meowing and scratching at the tree. Mia halted in her tracks.
"Is that..a hybrid?" she asked tentatively.
Katrina nodded. "I'm pretty sure. A normal cat wouldn't have those markings on it's head."
A second later, the cat transformed into a teenage boy with his leg stuck in the tree.
"A little help here?" he asked.
Mia pulled out a knife and cut his leg free.
"Who are you?" she asked, narrowing her eyes. "Are you a hybrid?"
The cat-teenager straightened stood up, shaking the twigs off.
"Nice to meet you, i'm Kiro," he exclaimed. "A cat hybrid."

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 3 August 2017 at 9:44 PM

@icesparkle22 @neko-sama @wigglytuff

Mia

Mia walked slowly behind Katrina. "Why are there so many of us in the same place? This isn't good, the aliens will show up eventually," she growled, pointing the fact out. She picked her knife out, swirling it around her fingers.

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 3 August 2017 at 9:53 PM

@stagfire

Katrina was confused. why were there so many hybrids in one place? Kiro transformed back into a cat, licking his tail. She transformed into a fox and barked at Kiro. Startled, Kiro mewed and tried to swipe at Katrina. Katrina gnashed her teeth, and mime-lunged at Kiro. He fell backwards, wriggling like a beetle on his back. Katrina transformed back into human and turned Kiro over. He mewed and started licking his tail again.
"Well, he's a hybrid, for sure," Katrina concluded. "And a very...timid one too," she muttered.
Mia laughed, and put her knife away. She approached Kiro, and squatted down to his cat-level.
"We're part of a hybrid rebellion to fight the aliens," Mia explained. "Do you want to join?"
Kiro transformed back into human to talk.
"Rebellion? Yeah, sure! There's nothing to do around here," he complained, kicking a dead mushroom.
Katrina rolled her eyes and sighed.
"Okay, you're in," Mia explained. When you come across an alien-"
"They're brown-gray with eight eyes and tentacles," Katrina offered helpfully.
"-just fight them and try to get rid of them," Mia finished, smiling. "They're pretty weak, we just want to keep them from getting the virus that hybrids aren't immune to."
"No problem!" Kiro explained. "I like fighting!"
Katrina rolled her eyes again. "Well, see you around," she replied.
Kiro turned into a cat and disappeared into the woods.
"Well, that was strange," Mia inquired. "There's a lot of hybrids in these woods."
"Yeah," Katrina agreed. "Except, did you hear him? No problem! I like fighting!" she snorted, heading back to her home with Mia.
]

Deleted • 3 August 2017 at 9:57 PM

@icesparkle22

Kiro looked over at the other Hybrids. He went over to a river to get more food. All that struggling makes a cat hungry. He went over and scooped up a fish. It was a weird, gold one. How strange. He transformed into a human and slashed at the fish. The fish didn't break and reveal all the tasty goodness. That was very disappointing to Kiro. He kept dlashing at the fish, but it wouldn't break apart.

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 3 August 2017 at 10:02 PM

@neko-sama

Katrina returned with Mia to tell the other hybrids.
"The sound was another hybrid, a cat hybrid who got his tail stuck in a tree," Katrina snorted. He was a bit...strange," she explained, trying not to laugh.
"What do you mean, strange?" Nira questioned.
"Well, I convinced him to join the rebellion," Mia replied. "He was like, a rebellion? Cool! It's so boring, there's nothing to do here!"
Chaya snorted. "What else?"
"Then, we described aliens to him. He said, oh, cool! I like fighting!" Katrina explained, crossing her eyes and sticking her tongue out for maximum effect.
The small group of hybrids laughed.
"Well, were going to run into him again sometime or another," Nira exclaimed, smiling.

Deleted • 3 August 2017 at 10:04 PM

@icesparkle22

Kiro transformed into a cat. His cat ears twitched. He could hear all the other hybrids. He grabbed the Magikarp by the tail and dragged it in their direction, pawing at the tough scales, trying to find a way to the "meat"

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 3 August 2017 at 10:05 PM

@neko-sama @icesparkle22 (Good-night!)

Mia

She trotted after Katrina, happy she had made a new friend. The rebellion was larger now, she was happy enough, for now. Chaya appeared beside her and she nodded her head at him.
"How was today?" she asked and Chaya looked at her, his eyes glinting in the moonlight.
"Eventful," he finally answered and she nodded. She looked at Katrina.
"I like her," she whispered."I suspect you gathered the same notes as I did," she asked and Chaya nodded.
"It'll be interesting to see more of her abilities," he mused and she nodded again.
"I'll see you later," she whispered to him while the hybrids laughed. He smiled and darted away, a snow leopard once again.

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 3 August 2017 at 10:09 PM

@neko-sama @wigglytuff @stagfire

Katrina heard a scratching at the door.
"Wait here," she told the others. Carefully looking out the small hole in the door, she could see Kiro dragging a strange golden fish around.
"Kiro, what are you doing here?" she asked, trying not to laugh.
Kiro, in his human form, was scratching and clawing at the fish, trying to get the meat. However, the fish refused to be cut open.
"I followed the sound. And I brought a fish," Kiro explained, gesturing towards the weird fish.
Katrina rolled her eyes for the fiftieth time. "I see...a fish. Well, I guess you should come in," she exclaimed. "You can meet the other hybrids."
Kiro followed her to the door, where Katrina rolled it away. He was still dragging his fish along: Katrina wished that he wasn't, it looked ridiculous.
"It's about time you met Kiro, the hybrid cat," she announced.

Deleted • 3 August 2017 at 10:13 PM

@icesparkle22

He was introduced to the other Hybrids. Yet he continued to claw at the "fish" Now that he thought about it, why was it golden? He showed the fish to everyone else. "Any clue why this won't open? I could use a snack."

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 3 August 2017 at 10:14 PM

@neko-sama

Kiro was still trying to get to the fish. Katrina sighed, and picked it up. She walked towards the corner of the room, and dropped in a basket full of water. She then handed the fish back to Kiro. "There you go," Katrina exclaimed, trying not to laugh. She could see that the other hybrids were trying to do the same.

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 3 August 2017 at 10:14 PM

@icesparkle22 @wigglytuff @neko-sama

Mia rolled her eyes, he was already famous. She smiled, she could tell he didn't usually talk to others, he seemed to try to impress everyone. She sat down, rubbing the hilt of her knife under her coat.
"Maybe it's magical," she suggested to Kiro, and he seemed to shrink back. Uch, her impressions needed some work.

Deleted • 3 August 2017 at 10:16 PM

@stagfire

"Magical!?" he threw it up in the air and it landed on the floor. "Please don't tell me I'm cursed for trying to kill it!" he poked it. The scales poked his finger and he transformed back into a cat, licking his paw.

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 3 August 2017 at 10:19 PM

@neko-sama

Mia shrugged.
"I couldn't begin to guess," she laughed and settled on the ground, watching the fish flop around, its scales glinting oddly in the nighttime sky.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 3 August 2017 at 10:26 PM

@stagfire @icesparkle22 @neko-sama
"Guys, I think Wiggly's trying to say something!" Wiggly went on and on and on about something. "Oh, I know now! I remember there was something like a Golden Magikarp. It saves people. So I suggest you put it back, its really rare and there's a story of how long ago, many people spent time freediving. There was a free-diver, then was stung by a Starmie" Amber explained. "The golden Magikarp saved the freediver"
Wiggly nodded. "What's the Vigglytoof thingie called again?" Katrina asked. "Wigglytuff," Amber said.

Deleted • 3 August 2017 at 10:29 PM

@wigglytuff

Kiro turned back into a human "Wait." Kiro started, "this is a Majyfish thingy? What?" He stared at the fish. "It's not my fualt! I'm a cat! Of course I'd try to eat the Magic Fish thing!" he stared at the fish. Then he put it in the bucket and put it in the nearest lake and then rushed back.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 3 August 2017 at 10:33 PM

@neko-sama @icesparkle22
Nira laughed. "well, I don't blame him. His instincts are still pretty strong," "Wiiigly," Wiggly said in agreement. "Imma gonna go fishing again, kay? You guys stay here. Wanna come, Wiggly?" the Wigglytuff shook her head. "I'll go," Katrina volunteered, raising her hand.
THey stopped at the river. "Look, there's something!" Katrina said. "Can I borrow an arrow? I need to use it as a harpoon,"

Deleted • 3 August 2017 at 10:45 PM

@stagfire
@wigglytuff
@icesparkle22

Niro looked at the rest of them. "Was she insulting me?" he pawed around. This place was surley interesting. He looked at everyone else again.

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 4 August 2017 at 7:49 AM

@wigglytuff @neko-sama @stagfire

Katrina sighed.
"No, you're not cursed for trying to eat it," she explained. "You can keep it as a pet or a friend."
"Yayy!" Kiro exclaimed happily, poking the fish. It flopped around and smacked him in the face.
"It's better if you don't poke the fish," Chaya snorted.
Kiro stopped poking the fish and was happily sloshing the water in the basket around. "Look, it's swimming!"
"His instincts are pretty strong," Nia exclaimed.
Kiro looked up, confused. "No, instinct is a good thing," Katrina assured him.
"I'm going to go fishing in the lake, see you guys later," Nira exclaimed.
"I'll go too," Katrina offered.
She picked up her bow and arrows and walked down to the lake with Nira and the Vooglytoof. She didn't know how deep the water was, so she decided to use her arrows. Katrina tied a piece of twine to a handful of arrows with her teeth, and attached the other end to the bow. Then, she waited for a fish.
"Look, a splash!" Nira exclaimed. She pointed towards the bottom of the lake. Katrina aimed downwards, and launched the arrows.
The piece of twine trembled for a few seconds, than sprang back up and flew over her head. Each arrow had caught a fish about the size Katrina's forearm. She grabbed the twine and the arrows.
"Well, I guess you can get to the meat in these fish," Nira remarked.
"Yeah, unlike that Maggotkarp thing that Kiro had," Katrina snorted. "Let's head back."

Female
434 posts

wolfkit • 4 August 2017 at 9:12 AM

Alex growled at herself why had she been stupid, why had she ran? anyways she didn't have any knives now thanks to her stupidness. She would go back and get them after it got dark. She found herself back at the cave "stupid!" "stupid!" "STUPID!" she screamed at herself, as she beat her head on the cave wall, next time she reassured herself "next time I will stay and fight." She glared at the night sky "better get those knives now" she said miserably. She started walking at a fast pace and when she reached the clearing where she first met that hybrid, she was relieved to see that they were gone, not because she was scared of them because you could say she was embarrassed.

She started picking up her knives when she noticed something odd, she saw fox tracks, and no ordinary fox, it was a hybrid she followed the tracks around in a circle, no ordinary fox would have done this she thought. That meant that she wasn't alone with that leopard someone else was watching, and she probably wouldn't have had a fair fight either. She smiled at herself who said it was going to be a fair fight anyways? but either way she was curious about these hybrids they seem to be working together, but hybrids work alone don't they? That was probably another question for later she thought as she headed back to her cave.

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 4 August 2017 at 9:57 AM

Katrina set up a small pile of logs in the middle of the carpet and started a fire. She impaled the fish on an arrow, and set it to grill over the fire. Kiro was still trying to slice apart the fish.
"No good, Kiro," Chaya exclaimed. "You should leave it be."
"But I need to get to the meat inside the fish!" he exclaimed in annoyance. The fish wouldn't budge.
"There's fish meat cooking over the fire right now," Nira exclaimed, giggling behind a hand.
When the fish had finally turned a crispy golden color, Katrina removed them from the arrow and snuffed the fire. Kiro had finally given up on the floppy fish and was licking his paws again, in cat form.
"Dinner's ready," Katrina exclaimed. She handed out pieces of fish on leaves.

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 4 August 2017 at 11:40 AM

@icesparkle22 @wolfkit @wigglytuff

Chaya

He looked at the fish hungrily, although he was in human form, his snow leopardness was driving him nuts for the fish. He took a fish from the leaves and licked his lips, hungry. Mia tilted her head over at him, chuckling. He shook his head and she laughed again. She touched his hand.
"Better wait for everyone else," she suggested in a whisper and he sniffed.
"Yeah, I know," he responded, his heart beating strangely."Also, do you smell something?" he asked the group quietly.

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 4 August 2017 at 11:52 AM

@stagfire
@wolfkit: is it okay if i bring your character into this?

Katrina smelled something strange. She put her fish down, and looked towards the door.
"Wait here," she told the group. "I'm going to see what's going on."
Katrina morphed into a fox and slipped out through a small crack in the stone. Suddenly, she stopped in her tracks.
The hedge was rustling, and the werewolf girl burst through them, holding two knives. She was covered in dirt and leaves.
"You!" the werewolf snarled. Katrina stopped, and sat down, waving her tail back and forth slowly. "You're the fox that followed me into the clearing!"
Katrina morphed back into human in a flash of light. "We didn't know you were there," she replied, shrugging.
The werewolf growled, and threw a knife. Katrina leaned to one side, and the knife lodged itself in a tree.
"Why did you come here?" she inquired. "You followed us this time."
"Are you an enemy or an ally?" the girl grumbled. She was obviously ticked at having missed and lost her knife again.
Katrina pulled the knife out of the wood, and twirled it. "Neither for the moment, unless you decide to join the rebellion," she exclaimed. The knife grew red hot after a few seconds, and Katrina set it down.
The girl huffed. "You expect me to join...you? WHY do you think I would?"
"Do you think the aliens are going to just, not attack you because you're different? They want everybody gone," Katrina snarked. "Join or go."
The girl took her second knife and stabbed it into the ground in frustration. The dirt smoked and crumbled into dust.
"Fine," the girl exclaimed, after a moment of waiting. "However, I fight alone," she yanked both her knives from the ground and turned around, transforming into a wolf that sprinted into the clearing.

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 4 August 2017 at 11:58 AM

@icesparkle22

Chaya glanced at Katrina as she walked through the bushed again. He set down his fish and looked at the black shape running away.
"Was it her, again?" he inquired and tapped his knee with his fingers impatiently.

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 4 August 2017 at 12:02 PM

@stagfire

"Was it her again?" Chaya asked.
"Yeah," Katrina replied, rolling the stone back into place.
"What did she say?" Nira asked, putting her fish down.
"Well, she finally said yes to joining the rebellion," Katrina replied. "But she said that she fights alone. She also threw her knives and got them stuck in trees again."
"If she said yes to joining, then count that as a good thing, I guess," Mia exclaimed. "The more, the better."