[OCTOBER] Creature Suggestion: Wispeir: Ghostfire Gazelle

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 8 August 2017 at 2:45 PM

Hi! Welcome to my October Creature suggestion: the Wispeir! Thanks for checking this out, I hope it gets created for Halloween! 😊 (I've made like 1563789 creature suggestions already and none have been created haha ;u;)

FULL COLOR IMAGE: https://i.imgur.com/une7W8l.png

Egg Description:
Wispeir eggs are normally found at night in cold weather, located near graveyards and areas wherever ghosts lurk. The eggs, insulated with thick, blue fur, can only be hatched in temperatures below freezing on a full moon. The egg is also equipped with two horns, made from black Wispeir ivory. Legend says that charms and amulets carved from Wispeir ivory give the wielder the power to see ghosts, but Ark governments and the SAR have dismissed this as fiction, and stabilized a ban on poaching Wispeir eggs. Unfortunately, Wispeir ivory talismans are still illegally sold via the black market, and demand grows incredibly high near the months of Halloween. Officials are currently trying to put an end to these sales.

Creature Description:
Wispeir resemble gazelles with silver fur, and glowing blue manes made out of ghost fire. The fire has been researched for years, due to it's strange powers. Ghost fire is freezing cold instead of hot, and can not be extinguished by anyone but the Wispeir itself. Wispeir are solitary animals that appear wherever ghosts can be found. They are an extremely rare sight, and will run away at the slightest sound or movement. Almost nothing is know about the Wispeir, and they are very hard to document. Wispeir never show up in photographs, and one has never been successfully caught. If a Wispeir is attacked by a poacher and loses its horns, it will vanish immediately. Most information about Wispeir comes from studies conducted by fur or hairs snagged on tree branches and bushes. On dark nights, Wispeir will appear in forests or graveyards as a misty blue haze and two glowing golden eyes. Witnesses usually believe they are seeing a ghost, and thousands of ghost sightings a year have been reported to Ark governments. Warnings have been established in areas where Wispeir are most likely to appear, as not much is known about the animal's nature. Therefore, it is best to steer clear of these ghostly creatures.

Thanks for looking! 😃

Pings:
@purgatory
@jello
@stagfire
@iris1929578
@luv
@chloelove
@momokie
@wigglytuff
@nine
(Please don't eat me *o*)

Mod Pings: (probably not gonna get noticed but hehe *u*)
@Ian
@mastergemma
@Orderedchaos

sorry if you don't like them D: you can just ignore this hehe

Thanks! 😃 😃
#Wispeir #Halloween #CreatureSuggestion #October

1,853 posts

purgatory • 8 August 2017 at 2:55 PM

@icesparkle22

woah, really unique heh heh!! I like it c:

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 8 August 2017 at 2:59 PM

@purgatory

it took me some time ;u; i made the fire normal colored at first, then i went through and changed it to ghost fire because i thought it would correspond more to the "spooky" theme XD

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 8 August 2017 at 3:07 PM

@icesparkle22

HALLOWEEN/OCTOBER SUGGESTION. YAY. This is amazing. (It's the Halloween version of my Almona XD) Awesome!

This is the Almona XD
https://eggcave.com//forums/topic/63705?page=1

Female
27 posts

espoir • 8 August 2017 at 3:39 PM

aaaaaaaaaa i need this to become real

Non-binary
1,218 posts

degong • 8 August 2017 at 4:07 PM

@icesparkle22

Oooooh. *o* It reminds me of a shiny Ponyta, which makes me love it even more! 😃 ❤️

And, also, the description is super creepy - perfect for Halloween! 😃 I'd love to have one. ^^
Poor hornless Wispeirs. ;n; Rest in peace~

#Wispeir 😃

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 8 August 2017 at 4:27 PM

@stagfire @degong @mainecoonie

Thanks! 😉 shiny ponytaaaa 😃 hehe more like a rapidash...alolan omg yes

Female
363 posts

sodabearjess • 8 August 2017 at 10:41 PM

@icesparkle22
I've gone through a few ideas, and a flaming horse (inspired by a ponyta) was one of them xD I guess I'll have to suggest one of my other ideas. Yours looks great!

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 9 August 2017 at 7:36 AM

@sodabearjess

aww, thanks! c: but no, you don't need to! 😃 mine's more of a flaming gazelle, a horse would have a larger face and no horns c:

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 9 August 2017 at 2:13 PM

@icesparkle22

You have my full support!!! I like the last stage best.

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 9 August 2017 at 3:11 PM

@iris1929578

thanks!! 😃 so do i hehe

i hope this gets made aaah *u*

Pings List: (please don't eat me .o.)
@valorie100
@ethereality
@quinn
@o_o

sorry if you don't like them D: i'm trying to get this noticed, since my creature suggestions usually never work out haha

Female
127 posts

alastrine • 10 August 2017 at 1:51 AM

@icesparkle22

Beautiful design!! really cool idea to, Also! nice description! ❤️

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 10 August 2017 at 7:03 AM

@alastrine

thank you! 😊

Male
284 posts

zx-metalmonster • 10 August 2017 at 7:45 AM

@icesparkle22

I like the colors you chose for the creature very much and how it is described as a sort of mysterious ghost.

Female
260 posts

sybil_howlett • 10 August 2017 at 4:38 PM

It really looks spooky and awesome 😸 great work, @icesparkle22

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 10 August 2017 at 5:21 PM

@sybil_howlett

thanks so much! 😃

@nine
checked out the pakaceros, could you take a look at this too? 😃 ;u;

9 posts

evilwolf • 12 August 2017 at 4:03 AM

@icesparkle22 i really like it! 😋

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 12 August 2017 at 10:09 PM

@evilwolf

thanks! c:

9 posts

evilwolf • 12 August 2017 at 10:31 PM

@icesparkle22 no problem 😊

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 13 August 2017 at 7:06 PM

Thanks for the support, guys! c:

@skyfall4
@ifi123
could you give this a look? 😊 you guys have had a critter made before, i need tips haha ;u;

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 13 August 2017 at 7:13 PM

@icesparkle22
Wowee! Pretty! 😊 Reminds me of @stagfire xD

I love the demon horns, like a..... a...... nightmare moon ghost ponyta mixed with Maleficent xD I would suggest the child stage to have smaller, less dangerous looking horns since it's not exactly fully grown. What would also be nice but optional are possibly some ghost flames near the hooves, or a rib cage showing through the skin since it is an undead sort of creature 😊 My thoughts!

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 13 August 2017 at 7:17 PM

@skyfall4

thanks so much for the support! 😃 i could add a rib cage...like houndoom maybe? lol XD and i'll shave down on the horns c: thanks!

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 13 August 2017 at 8:17 PM

@skyfall4
YAY, I'M TOTALLY FAMOUSS XD Lol, nupe

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 14 August 2017 at 2:32 PM

@stagfire
XD 😋 hehe
NOTES: HORNS HAVE BEEN IMPROVISED TO BECOME SMALLER IN CHILD STAGE!! 😃

~Pings...sorry if you hate em...;u;
@fainne_24
@shelbs
@netherling

Female
340 posts

fainne_24 • 14 August 2017 at 2:34 PM

Super cute 😊 I love the 2nd stage 😃

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 14 August 2017 at 4:36 PM

@icesparkle22

I still like it! Maybe add another defining feature to add to the body? It has a lot of potential! (Maybe the rib cage somehow?)