Easy giveaways bc I'm bored

in User Contests & Giveaways

Female
431 posts

daikirai • 11 June 2019 at 5:33 PM

Trade #928445
not super attached to these eggs/ creatures at all. I know they're worth something though. Got them a while ago probably from the Cash shop but it's been so long I can't remember what they're actually worth. Oh and I think some of the eggs may be frozen.

Anyways not really on here much anymore so thought I'd give some away.

Just comment your fav creature and stage and if I like the creature then you might get lucky LOL also try to mention which one you want maybe like top three from the lot just in case I can't give you the one you want.

Too lazy to make any real rules for this. Just having fun with it. Planning on giving them out pretty soon. Prob this friday the 14th.

Also if you know me or I knew you from before let me know! Been so long since I've been active but down to reconnect a bit.
I'm also @yogurt btw so maybe you knew me from there.

Actually at work rn. Usually it's super chill and I watch Netflix but I just got assigned something to do so Ima disappear for a bit after I post this. Whoops xD

Deleted • 11 June 2019 at 5:52 PM

@daikirai Well, my favorite creature would currently be the Pandai, cause it has a cool name and it means something in another language. Not to mention, it's a cat! A really majestic cat, that's silver gray.

Is yogurt a side accident? Or daikirai a main account? P.s Have you seen the Catsmos? The last stage has the face of an Easter Bunny.

1,478 posts

arcana • 11 June 2019 at 6:10 PM

@daikirai
Hello and thank you for hosting this give-away! My favourite creature is the stage 2 Fourbon, although it may change.
The two creatures that I like in the lot are the Trinoceros and Vleermus.
Thank you!

Female
343 posts

foxbit • 11 June 2019 at 6:28 PM

@daikirai Hullo! Thank you for this. I have a lot of favorites to pick from, lol. I'm liking the third/teen stage Peeyu *points at Myssti the clockwork skunk πŸ˜‹* I'm interested in the Vleermus in your lot - they're so cute!

Female
431 posts

daikirai • 11 June 2019 at 6:30 PM

@playermocha345
Yogurt was my main account but it seems easier doing it where all my creatures are haha and I always thought pandai was a panda bcof the name lol

@arcana Thanks for entering! I'll check the fourbon out. I honestly can barely remember any of the creatures names haha it's been so long.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 11 June 2019 at 6:41 PM

@daikirai
Thank you for doing this!

My favorite creature is the Mystic. I like the last stage best.

I'm interested in your female Dianesia.

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 11 June 2019 at 6:52 PM

@daikirai
Thanks for the giveaway!
I have a lot of favorites, but my top 5 would have to be Seiren, Pixgog, Ignis, Gobbler and Onny.
My faves from your giveaway lot are the Vleermus and Dianesia egg. 😊 I already have both, but I really love teen Vleermus and child Dianesia, and would duplicates. x3

Female
1,689 posts

cloudslay3r • 11 June 2019 at 8:36 PM

@daikirai

Thank you for giving such an amazing opportunity to obtain lovely creatures! 😊

I find it quite difficult to choose a favorite creature, but the second stage of the Sylvern has been one of my all time favorites.

My favorite creatures from your giveaway is the final stage Dianesia, and the Vleermus!

Male
2,235 posts

beta • 11 June 2019 at 9:24 PM

@daikirai this is awesome. My favorite creature is probably a trisk in its last stage or and oscoa in its last stage

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 11 June 2019 at 10:31 PM

@daikirai
Hmm.... tough choice... I think my favorite would be either the Kektron, because of it's amazing fiery look, or the Lyralopex because of the awesome backstory to it! I try not to choose the rarer creatures, as I realized I can live without πŸ˜‹

My favorite from the giveaway would be the Vleermus, because I love the authenticity in the design! Second and third would be the Dianesia and Chamillion 😊

Thank you so much for doing this ❀️

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 12 June 2019 at 2:23 AM

Hiya @daikirai!!
Welcome back and thanks so much for hosting this amazing and generous giveaway~ I'm extremely grateful on behalf of everyone here. ❀️

I'd love to join if possible, my top three in order are trinocerus, dianesia (butterfly stage), vleermus. ^^

Female
312 posts

bunnynw • 12 June 2019 at 2:26 AM

@daikirai Hiya - my fave is the last stage luveli, always have been and will be hahaha
~ I only have the vleermus from the giveaway, so any would be nice tbh

Thanks galll!! so generous x 😊

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 12 June 2019 at 2:33 AM

@daikirai
Thanks for doing a giveaway c: I remember ya

I am not sure what my favorite is. I really like Nym Teen, Flintar Teen and last stage Pixgog. If I had to really choose I would probably go the Nym. I love canines x3

The one from the lot I like most is Dianesia egg then Trinoceros then Chamillion

Female
431 posts

daikirai • 12 June 2019 at 2:37 AM

So finally got time to actually look up these creatures haha can't promise I'll do this for every entry but these were interesting!!

@arcana oh! I've never seen the fourbon before I think. It's cute 😊

@foxbit @bgunny oh I remember those from when I was still here haha thanks for joining guys!

@prairie ohh out of all those you listed I like the pixgog most. I remember trying so hard to get the egg version lol

@cloudslay3r reminds me of a pokemon LOL like a dratini mixed with lapras.

@stevepat2002 oscoa is really cute haha

@skyfall4 the Lyralopex is really cool. I love all the stages! I don't usually read the descriptions haha but it's really cool that you do that.

@wild_wonders you can def join! Just write down your fav creature and stage and maybe a little bit about why. 😊

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 12 June 2019 at 2:40 AM

@daikirai
Oh! I forgot lol, my favourite creatures on eggcave (as of now cos they are always changing πŸ˜‹) are onny and othgog, just because they are so cute and precious!!

Female
431 posts

daikirai • 12 June 2019 at 2:43 AM

@wild_wonders no worries haha. And yess othgog is cute I like the third stage. (Not last, the second one after it Hatched) LOL I forgot how people refer to stages.. So confusing.

@opal_dreams I loveee the luvlei too LOL for me it's the egg stage. I just have a thing for eggs idk why xD

@immortalraven
Hey!! I remember you too haha. Hope you're doing well 😊
I remember when nyms came out and everyone went crazy for them for so long haha. Always going to be a favorite I think.

Male
682 posts

decay • 12 June 2019 at 2:55 AM

@daikirai

My favorite creature at the moment is 2nd stage Flar because it looks so angry and powerful! Also, Rencup because I love the design of it's belly xD but I were to pick a cuter but still kinda creepy creature I would pick the Aquerenren because it's so cute but the egg stage is really creepy looking c: I can't pick one favorite that's too hard c:

Would love the Dianesia c:
I want the giant caterpillar stage because it's so adorable and I have a weird affinity to caterpillars πŸ˜ƒ I'm trying to freeze my Grubbug for that reason c:

I remember you btw c: I was always jealous of your cove c:

Male
468 posts

hippy • 12 June 2019 at 3:05 AM

@daikirai

Welcome back @yogurt! Hope you've been well.
My favorite creature would probably be the Squinton in its first hatched stage. Its adorable and the aesthetics of it all really fit well together without looking out-of-place.

If by any chance, I'd prefer the Vleermus or Dianesia.... Or anything really because this is wonderful of you to do. Cheers!

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 12 June 2019 at 3:56 AM

@daikirai
thank you so so much for this giveaway, you are very kind ((:
my favourite creature has got to be the first stage encalop, but the first stage avem and/or sylvern comes real close!!
honestly, i'd be happy with any of those creatures, but the dianesia or vleermus, thank you again for this giveaway ((:
also hehe i watch a little netflix too... *brooklyn nine nine AH*

156 posts

warghost141 • 12 June 2019 at 4:21 AM

@daikirai

I really like the zinzal even though I dont own one lol

I like Dianesia because even though I am scared of insects I just feel like I could give it a great home and I can even picture its new name and background to make it feel much more of the perfect match.

I LOVE to watch netflix after a long days work so chilled.

Female
1,491 posts

froot • 12 June 2019 at 4:24 AM

@daikirai My favourite is definitely the second stage (after egg stage) of the Orciel. It's so cute and pretty ❀️
I'm really interested in your Dianesia. If not, maybe the Vleermus xD

You should watch Greenhouse Academy/ Brooklyn Nine-Nine πŸ˜ƒ

@leafmelody YASSSS~

Female
472 posts

flakes • 12 June 2019 at 7:47 AM

@daikirai hello my favourite would definitely be the paroxy last stage (my featured creature rn haha) because it reminds me of my own cat and I named it after her too

I would love the Vleermus then Chamillion then Rinoceros, thank you so much for doing this 😸 I feel like I remember seeing you around eggcave back in the day, your usernames ring a bell for me hahha

Female
574 posts

iia • 12 June 2019 at 8:35 AM

@daikirai
My favorite creature is the Unipeg stage one because I am such a fan of horses and fantasy combined and I love the way the egg glitters.

I would love the chamilliom vleermus or Rinoceros.
-Thanks for the opportunity

Female
298 posts

zircon • 12 June 2019 at 10:31 AM

@daikirai
Hey there! First off, thank you so much for doing this! This is very kind of you.

My favorite creature is the Soutenue at stage 3! I love this creature because I'm a dancer and it shows the little dancer grow up and I just love how the artist made this creature!

The top three creatures of the lot that I like are: Trinoceros, Chamillion and the Vleermus! Thank you again so much and good luck everyone!

Female
37 posts

xxsimplycountessxx • 12 June 2019 at 11:08 AM

I really like the Dianesia and Vleermus. Sorry had to write them first still rather new and don’t know names well yet! Lol
I’m in love with Unusith, Biwo, Haunlupe, and volpe any stage lol
I’m currently on the search for a Bubblefish cause it’s pink cute and bubbly!
There are so many amazing creatures it’s really hard to choose an all time favorite.
Anyway thanks so very much for even a chance at any of these awesome creatures and best of luck to anyone! ❀️ have an awesome week ❀️ ur faces!!!

Female
224 posts

cheetahgirl8 • 12 June 2019 at 11:48 AM

my fave is the leaquar stage 2

diancena or vleermus (cant spell 😸) if possible if not im ok with any of the others

@daikirai

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 12 June 2019 at 2:31 PM

@daikirai hi, could I join? Thanks so much for hosting this 😊

My favorite creature would probably be the Poplin baby stage, Tine Baby and Teen stage, Leoaquar Teen or Adult stage, and Medis Teen stage (a little bias towards my own creature lol) (sorry I like so many creatures, imo they’re all amazing 😸)

And out of the lot, I’d probably like the Vleermus the best but honestly I don’t care that much 😊

Female
3,799 posts

sparklefox • 12 June 2019 at 2:39 PM

@daikirai - Thank you very much for hosting a giveaway like this. I recognise your other username and I know I have seen you here and there, but I doubt we ever actually talked at any point.

Hm, picking a favourite creature is really hard since there's so many I'm fond of. I usually prefer the "not-so-cute" creatures over the cuter ones which take up the majority of the site's creatures. A few examples that come to mind are the Diment, Balrogipuwet, Doomwalker and Horrorse. I'm also very fond of pretty much any insect-based and reptile-based creature. For these examples, I prefer the last stages of all of them.

My top three from the lot would be the Chamillion, Trinoceros and Dianesia.

Female
431 posts

daikirai • 12 June 2019 at 5:01 PM

@dcmaster
All your favorites resemble dragons haha they're all cool tho. I've always wanted the flar egg. And yess me too about the caterpillars. I froze my grubbug too and I also froze the pogknot. I love how they're also kind of creepy haha

@hippy Ahh my friend designed that one! So cute I agree.

@leafmelody love the encalop too!!

@nightrobin the zinzall egg stage is really interesting to me haha i like it bc it looks kind of creepy lol

@shadowfaxe orciel is really cool. Never seen it before haha def want one now.

@kdxu yess I remember your username too haha 😊

@iia the last stage of the unipeg and the one before it I like a lot!

@zircon that one is so unique! Never seen it before :0

@xxsimplycountessxx volpe egg looks really cool and I love the unusith last stage. Both creatures I've never seen before haha thanks for introducing them.

@cheetahgirl8 I def want that one now that you told me about it haha

@wigglytuff congrats!!! Your creature reminds me of the leaf version of the eevee pokemon kinda. It's really cute!

@sparklefox yesss I feel the same way!! Creepy/cool creatures are awesome, my friend created the diment actually. I love it. Wish I had the egg stage haha. Out of the creepy types I love the mummar. LOL wish I had the egg stage of that too. I have a problem.

Female
216 posts

marythebeast • 12 June 2019 at 6:41 PM

@daikirai
Thank you for hosting this giveaway!! My favorite creature is an Eartha, and my favorite stage is probably the second. My top three from the lot are the Vleermus, Trinoceros, and Chamillion.