The OSS Starlight Roleplay forum

in Roleplaying

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 19 November 2019 at 5:47 PM

If you are interested in signing up for this, the signup forum is right Here!

Deep in the cosmos, thousands of light years from Earth lies the planet of Arleon.

This planet has everything you can imagine. Oceans, lakes, mountains, valleys, caves and forests.. It has bustling cities and little towns. All of this is amazing, sure, but what the Arleonians are most proud of is their tech. They were the first in the entire universe to discover how to make a hologram, a music speaker or even a magnet. Their tech is known by all of their galaxy as the best, the fastest, the coolest and the most thought-out tech around. All of this is powered by a being in the center of the planet. The being is little more than a piece of solid crystal with a soul. Its name is known by none but those who see it. If it were to be killed or destroyed, the world as they know it would be doomed.

The Arleonians have only one enemy. The Olazar Nation. Very little is known about the Olazar nation, but what is known is that they will stop at nothing to get the power source. Nobody alive knows why they want it, but they have destroyed other planets in their solar system trying to get a power source that strong.

One day, a mostly destroyed ship crashes on Arleon. The alien inside only survives long enough to tell the nearby town that they're coming-The Olazar Nation. Despite efforts to keep this quiet, word gets out to the rest of the world that the aliens are coming to either get the crystal or destroy the world. They won't settle for failure.

At random, a group of people from all over Arleon were notified that they were to meet at the capital for training to defeat the Olazar. They'll defeat the aliens on the Official Star Ship (OSS) Starlight. These people are all ages and nationalities. They are all the best at something that nobody else can do as well as they can. Your characters are these people.

About the characters:
They can be anything that you want, wether human, animal or even a talking vegetable. They can be a mix a the three even. Anything you want to do, you can do. If you want them to be able to fly or breathe underwater, Sure! Go for it! Fire control? Go for it! super good at firing guns? Shoot! The only thing I won't allow is for them to be part Olazar.

Rules:
~ No Mary/Gary sues.
~No taking control of someone else's character unless they say it's alright.
~ Don't kill off other people's characters unless they agree.
~Keep it PG-13
~Please try to use this format of writing: (The toad spoke to the frog and said, "How are you?") instead of: (*goes to the frog* hi)
~5 characters max.
~Please don't use abbreviations like 'LOL' or 'JK'.

Name, Gender, Age, Rank and Username
(* by 1st Mate, 2nd Mate and Captain)

*Rajani Damira Itri (Jani) // Female // 330 // First Mate // @bgunny
Kova Moonlace // Female // 298 // Navigator // @wingedfox
*Ngar Bajar'na // Male // 120 // Captain // @wingedfox
Owly Snow (Nascha) // Male // 20 // Pilot // @bgunny
*Yoshino Fidochi (Yoshi) // Female // 15 // Second Mate // @valleries1
Princess Cimeselti Amira Norharan (Clem) / /Female // 119 // Medic // @bgunny
Sabil Gneoran // Female // 18 // Communicator // @shadowdragon28
Palomi Cantaoro (Lomi) // Female // 57 // Assistant Medic and Medical Engineer // @arcana
Auroaz Hildergard // Female // 134 // Chef //@playermocha345
Tahag Torrance Essex (Tag) // 15 // Male // Chef // @bgunny
Amryn // 17 // Male // Engineer // @shadowdragon28
Amari Akeshe Lakomoufe (Marri) // 390 // Male // Guard // Comedian // @wingedfox
Viktor Ivanorov // 32 // Male // Head of Security // @thelaizywolf2019
Leyle Iriel Corrella // 13 // Female // Assistant // @shadowfaxe

The characters have private quarters unless you want two of your characters to be in the same room with each other. Girls with girls and guys with guys only for obvious reasons.

This first post might explain a little.

Kova:
~ I'm flying through stars, weaving in between moments before I crash into them. I feel the grip on the joystick that I'm controlling it with. A wild grin crosses my face as I see the Draquenous constellation. I knew that one of the planets in its star system held a plant that was known as a heal-all. I fly toward it with building anticipation... And then I wake up. I lay in my bed-nest for a while before sitting up. The memories of the day before rush back to me and I hastily get out of my bed. A message had come to my tribe that basically said, "Hey, you're needed, get your tushie over here so we don't need to come get you." I run to my mirror and apply a little bit of required tribal makeup. It wasn't needed for the mission but it made me feel a little more confident about myself. I get dressed in the clothes I had brought from home- A white dress with a golden belt- and hurry to the door.

Ngar:
~ I sat on the side of my bed with the letter in my hand. I had it memorized already and I knew it like the back of my hand... but I didn't feel ready for what was coming yet. A little meow catches my attention and I jump out of bed. I hadn't expected any sounds to disturb the silence of my bedroom. I start investigating under my blankets and see a flash of blue out of the corner of my eye.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 19 November 2019 at 7:54 PM

(Oh, oops!? Could you add Amryn as an engineer?)
Sabil woke up with a yelp. It took her a minute to take in her unfamiliar surroundings, and determine her location. "It was that dream again.." she muttered and tossed around in her bean bag/makeshift bed. Right. She had been snatched away from her hideout by a bunch of idiots who apparently wanted a screw-up like her. Well, their mistake, she wasn't about to turn away free food. She stayed in her bean bag for a while, then forced herself to get up and pad around her quarters.

Amryn blearily opened his eyes and blinked them a few times. His recent memories flooded through his brain and he felt like hiding under his blanket again. He knew he couldn't hide away though. Sitting up, he decided to start the day with a better outlook. "Good morning everyone!" he exclaimed, taking a phrase from the person who's body he currently copied's memories. The silence had never seemed so oppressive and crushing.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 19 November 2019 at 8:38 PM

Yoshino's eyes snapped open. She took heavy breaths trying to recollect herself. Her dream about her meeting with the dragon lord was engraved in her mind. Yoshi groaned and sat up. As she did, her metal-power-retainers dug into her skin. She put on her normal black t-shirt, shorts and shoes. Yoshi touched the ruby necklace hanging from her neck. She never took it off, even when she's sleeping. The young girl squinted at the jewel and could barely make out the black dragon symbol carved on it. She sighed, reached over and picked up a short silver stick, and a dagger in its sheath. Over the years, she had learned never trust those around her. Sighing again, she stood and stalked out the door.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 19 November 2019 at 9:44 PM

(Sorry it’s so long! I promised myself it wouldn’t be so long! This is just Rajani, but I’ll make post for my other characters soon. Also, does everyone know their rank on the ship yet?)

Rajani~
“Alwyn, are you done yet?” I lay on my bed, staring up at the sad empty ceiling. At home, I liked to sleep outside where I could see the stars. Sleeping under the stars made me feel even closer and connected to them than I already felt, which was a lot. “No, picking an outfit out for you would be so much easier if you hadn’t packed all black!” comes my Svatana’s reply. “Aiy! Es ridiculias strella,” I exclaim. Which was basically saying, “Oh! You’re a ridiculous star.” A grunt is all I get back from Alwyn. I sigh and reach for the two letters one was the letter OSS Starlight had sent me. I read it, before setting it back down. My mentor, Desaka, had been the first to see it. The other was from my parents giving news that he had died. I should have been there for him. He’d been so persistent, though.

”Matanda Desaka, you know I can’t go. I have to stay here.” “Why? To help your dying Matanda? You’ve got a future ahead of you Jani. Don’t worry about me.” “But, I have a responsibility-“ “Don’t worry about me. Go. Make me proud. That is your new responsibility.”

I’d let it slide, but a few days later, when I hadn’t answered the beckon, he’d had a fit. And now, here I was. I knew I had to make him proud. Well, if I could get past the clothing sitatution. “Alwyn! Are you done yet?! I don’t care what I wear!” ”I care. I want you to make a good impression on your peers. You’re mother always said to impress someone you had to look nice,” I shake my head. “My mom never said such a ridiculias statement.” ”Fine, well maybe it was my mom, but stop using your language like that. Everyone is going to think you’re ridiculous.” I roll my eyes. He'd always cared too much about silly stuff like this. "He means well," I whisper to myself. His eyes light up as he grabs a dress from my closest. ”Here! You can wear this one.” He was holding up a gold and black dress in his mouth. “No way. I’m not wearing that.” I get out of bed. ”It looks so good on you, though. And, I’m your Svatana. I say you have to wear it, so there.” “Fine, but I’m wearing my cloak as well.” I grab the outfit my deer picked out for me and slip it on. I brush my hair and put it up in a braid. I step over to my door, grab my cloak, and put my hand on the handle. I harden my gaze and try to wipe out any emotion from my face. The Lumerians were a reserved tribe. I had to keep our secrets, had to keep our mysteriousness. I was a representative for them. That gave me a lot of responsibilities and traditions to uphold, even considering the situation the Arleonians were placed in. The leaders had made sure I was aware of that, though they hadn't needed to take that precaution. I knew all of the rules of our tribe. I take a deep breath, stand a little straighter, and open my door.

(Yeah, so don’t expect too many words spoken in her native language. I wanted to do it this one time, but that’s it. I’m going to get confused. There are days I can barely speak English… Matanda is two words (Human and Guide) fused together.)

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 26 November 2019 at 5:45 PM

Amari:
~ I yawn and finally sit up. I had been laying in my bed for the last hour and I figure it was finally time to get up. I look around the large room again and get out of bed. My toes touch the floor and I immediately pull them back under the blanket. Supernovas and suns that wad cold! I touch a button on the side of my bed and the room starts heating up. I test the floor again and dub it safe to stand on. It was warm now. I quickly dress in my uniform and brush my scruffy hair. It looked... at least presentable now. I walk to the door and press a few keys on a keypad to open it. It opens and I start heading to the cafeteria.

Kova:
~ I leave my room and quickly compose myself. My tribe wouldn't approve of me seeming so childish. I walk serenely to the end of the girls' dorms.

Ngar:
~ I push the blankets off of the bed and discover a small catlike mammal playing with a stray thread. I give a rare smile and scoop it into my hands. "Aw. What's your name?" I ask it, not really expecting an answer. "I'm Maliki, sir!" I shockingly high-pitched voice says happily. I swear and hold it at arm's length away from me. It jumps out of my grasp and walks up my arm to my shoulder. "It's okay. I knew you would be scared. The big stwong guys always are." It purrs.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 26 November 2019 at 8:10 PM

Sabil walks out of her door and starts towards the cafeteria. Her stomach rumbled. Boy, was she hungry. She hoped that the ship would have better food, though it was a ship so she couldn't expect much.

Amryn closes the door behind him, tucks his hands into his pockets, and sets out towards the cafeteria.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 26 November 2019 at 8:38 PM

Amari:
~ I see another student (Amryn) walking to the cafeteria and I wave to him.

Kova:
~ I reach the cafeteria and sigh at the already long line. I stand at the end of it and wait for it to shorten. I look at the food and sigh. Not much of a feast but it would do.

Ngar:
~ I sigh and put the cat-Maliki into my largest pocket. I start towards the door.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 26 November 2019 at 9:27 PM

Yoshi heard her stomach growl. Shoot, I need food, she thought. Yoshi stalked under the shadows and into the cafeteria. The line was long, growling she stood in the shadows, waiting for the line to shorten.

1,478 posts

arcana • 26 November 2019 at 10:07 PM

(Are we already on the ship, or are we getting there?)
Palomi~
I blink as Kipa gently slaps my arm with her wing. I observe the clock carefully and note that I am most certainly late for lunch. Not that it was important. I would require some sort of food, but today's food wasn't exactly appealing to me. I looked at the book in front of me. "Quiet down," I murmured to Kipa. I would get some food later. "Kanatoy, fetch the small notepad please." On the notepad, I wrote another note to myself, reminding me to get food later. Kipa cawed again noisily, annoyed that I was putting eating off again. Kanatoy squeaked in agreement, but I brushed them off and focused on the book in front of me again. Kipa grumbled, but flew off on her own to get some food. I doubted that she needed my help with nicking food and Kanatoy flickered off to go with her, so some of the cafeteria workers, if they saw them, would probably get annoyed again. They never liked rats, even though he was perfectly clean.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 27 November 2019 at 4:03 PM

Amryn looked at the student waving at him. He paused for a moment, then decided to wave back. It was kind of weird that the student was in such a good mood though.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 27 November 2019 at 4:29 PM

Rajana~
I walk down the girl’s hallway not bothering to say hello to anyone, but listening closely to their conversations. I push open the door to the cafeteria and hold it for Alwyn. He trots in. I’ll go get us a table. Make sure to get me some food, he thinks. “Of course, I’ll get you some food. If you pick a table in the corner that is,” I whisper, so not to be heard. I don’t have to look at my Svatana to know he rolled his eyes. I just kind of felt it. I watch as he walks over to an empty table in the corner. He stares at me expectantly. I bite my lip to stop myself from smiling. Yes, now I will get you some food, I think to him. He lets out a huffing noise in my head. I step into the line.

Cimeselti~
“Clem! I’m hungry!” I feel a prickling feeling in my fingers as I wake up. “Nina,” I groan. “Stop biting my fingers.” I open my eyes and stare straight into my baby winged snake’s eyes. My fingers were red from where her little teeth had bit me. She couldn’t break skin, but I knew someday she would be able to. I was trying to train her out of it. “I’m hungry,” she repeats. “If you bite her fingers, you may be punished,” Dara warns, stirring from his place in the crook of my neck. Nina laughs. “Clem wouldn’t punish me!” I see Jo watching us quietly curled up on the pillow. “She might,” Dara replied. I carefully get out of bed. “I could put lemon on my fingers. That would be punishment, wouldn’t it?” I say gently, with a smile on my face. She gives me a sour look. “Fine, I won’t bite your fingers… Unless I really need something.” I decide not to reply to that and get ready. Dara was already reprimanding her and telling her better ways to get my attention anyway. I quickly change into my regular clothes and brush my hair. I shift into my wings, but not my tail. If the cafeteria was busy, someone might accidently trip over it. I walk back over to my pets. “Okay, let’s go and get something to eat,” I say. I hold my arm out. Nina flies over and curls herself on it. Dara flies and lands on my shoulder, while Jo settles herself in a pocket with her little head sticking out. I step out of my room and head to the cafeteria.

Nascha-
When I start to hear people roaming around in the halls, I had already been up for a few hours. I liked to train and exercise before starting my day. I get myself ready. It was really easy when you were an owl. I look over at the little fluffball asleep on my bed. “Hey, Lavie,” I say, gently. She wakes up and lets out an annoyed chitter and clicking noise. “I’m going to go get some food. I’ll bring you back something.” She licks her lips and clicks her agreement. I give her a very small smile before wiping it from my face. I step outside of my room and hope no one talks to me.

Tag-
“Hello! Good morning!” I say. I had woken up early to go cook some food. Now, I was helping the cafeteria people pass out the meal. I smile brightly at each person as I serve them food. I loved breakfast. It was the best meal. There were no vegetables. I was completely oblivious to the people who gave me strange looks. Miah was resting on one of my leaves. I spoke to her every so often. She flapped her wings each time.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 30 November 2019 at 9:49 AM

(Getting there)

Kova:
~ It was finally my turn to get food, so I grab a plate and pile the lemonberry pudding on my plate. It was the only one out of all of this that I liked and would willingly eat. I start looking for a table and see a large creature sitting at a table. I let out a large snort at the randomness of the sight and cover my mouth. My tribe probably would have kicked her out if I'd done that around them. But this wasn't the tribe Circle anymore. I put my food down and sit at a neighboring table to the creature so I could watch him and see what he did.

Amari:
~ I look around at all the people and at the line. I make a face at the sight of how long it was, but I go stand in it anyway. A Lumenarian was already there (Rajani). "Hello!" I say to her. I wasn't too worried about rejection because if she was one of the snotty nobles there were plenty of other people I could befriend. But I still hoped she wasn't.

Ngar:
~ I groan as I see the huge line that only seemed to be growing. I decide that food was overrated - "What?" -and go to sit in a corner. "Maliki. You shouldn't read people's thoughts. It's rude." I scold her. I feel her settle lower into my pocket. " Well... I'm hungry, so can I get yummables?" She asked, poking up out of the pocket. I sigh. "Sure, just don't get squished."

1,327 posts

bgunny • 30 November 2019 at 11:47 AM

Rajani~
I move with the line, continuously keeping an eye on Alywn. He knew how important it was not to act up around others who weren’t in our tribe, but sometimes he managed to mess up anyway. He was just standing by our table, watching me with expectant and hungry eyes. I turn when someone says hello behind me. When my gaze lands on him, a look of surprise manages to flitter on my face before I’m able to get rid of it. He looked like a Lumerian. At least, he looked like a strange one. I couldn’t see any runes on him. I could tell by the happy expression and cheerful tone in his voice that he wasn’t nearly as reserved as I was. Maybe he was a Lumerian who had been born indoors instead of in the stars. They never had any runes or powers. But, there were very few in the tribe who hadn’t been born in the star’s light. I knew them all. Cast out of the tribe maybe. That’d explain the… abnormal behavior, I think. I decide to tread with caution. If he was cast out, I wasn’t supposed to consider him a Lumerian. I was to stay quiet and reserved like I would with anyone. “Hello,” I say, keeping my tone neutral and calm. I watch him carefully. He might not even be a Lumerian, but a closely related race. There was a lot I didn’t know about the world outside of my tribe.

Cimeselti~
I sigh when I see the long line. At home, food was everywhere. I just needed to know where to find it. It might take awhile to scrounge up a meal sometimes, but at least I didn’t need to wait in a line. “Are you sure we want food?” I whisper. “I’m hungry!” Nina says. “I’m gonna cut the line.” She flies off my arm. “No, Nina!” She grins at me before flying away. “I’ll bring you some food.” “I’ll go after her,” Dara says. “We’ll bring you some food. After we go through the line.” He flies away. Jo shuffles in my pocket before jumping out and follow him. I stand there, wondering if I should follow them before they get in trouble. Dara and Jo might not mean to get in trouble, but they had Nina…

Nascha-
I stand in the long line. I had considered calling it a loss and skipping breakfast, but I’d promised Lavie some food. Here I was, standing in line. This is why I try not to get close to anyone, I think grumpily. I hated standing in lines.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 30 November 2019 at 11:56 AM

Yoshi narrowed her eyes as she watched others trying to skip the line. "Hmm, coming in search for trouble huh," she said to herself. Slowly backing away from the line, Yoshi found a dark quiet corner. She pulled out her amulet and began chanting quietly. "Summon the beast from the quiet shadows, the thief that obeys my command, for I am Yoshino." The amulet let out a bright glow a dark hole appeared at her feet and a hiss erupted from the hole. A little mouse like creature peeked out. "Go on little one, get me some food," Yoshi commanded and the mouse like beast scurried off. Yoshi then turned and headed back towards her room.

1,478 posts

arcana • 30 November 2019 at 12:22 PM

Kipa burst into the cafeteria with a screech and headed straight for the saltine crackers, grabbing a few in her claws before wheeling off to Palomi's room. Kantoy flickered back on one of the cafeteria tables, scurrying of to try to grab a carton of soup. Kipa flew in again, this time nearly grazing a couple of the people who stood in line. They together grabbed the soup and toted it all the way to Palomi's room, although it looked very odd.
Palomi~
I had just finished the last book in my stack when Kipa and Kantoy burst in, looking very clumsy. Kantoy was pushing a carton of soup, with several saltine crackers on top. What made it funny was Kipa's attempt at trying to help lift it. She couldn't actually lift the carton, otherwise the lid would fall off. So instead, she was trying to half lift it, or kind of glide it along. Suffice to say, it was funny looking. I picked up the carton and read the label. "Large Container: Clam Chowder." The carton wasn't as scruffy as I'd expected it to be. In fact, it was nearly in mint condition. I sighed and cracked open the lid, letting the savory smell waft into my room. Breaking up the saltines, I fed Kipa and Kantoy some, although they didn't really need to eat. They liked tasting things regardless though, so they often stole food, whether others or mine. I went back to my books as soon as I could, leaving Kipa and Kantoy back to their own devices. Kantoy chittered and flickered off again. Kipa flew out again, the two of them probably off to steal or to scare someone.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 30 November 2019 at 9:04 PM

Sabil walked into the cafeteria and went to the line. She glanced around at the array of creatures that were around her, and did a double take. There was a.....talking vegetable. Well.....it's not like her life was exactly normal, but it wasn't everyday where you meet a talking vegetable. She sighed, and continued to move through the line.

Amryn shifted impatiently as the line crawled forward. He checked his watch and sighed. it had already been ten minutes, and it seemed like he hadn't moved at all.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 2 December 2019 at 2:33 PM

Kova:
~ I eat my food slowly and watch the creature. It could have been a peryton, there was a resemblance to them, but there was so much about it that wasn't peryton-like at all. I sigh.

Amari:
~ "Hi!" I say happily. "Where are you from? You look really familiar and I have no idea why." I ask brightly. She looked like a Dalarilan but was way to glowwy to be one.

Ngar:
~ I walk to the end of the line and see someone who didn't look any happier to be here than I was (Nascha). I sigh and look down into my pocket at Maliki's cheery face.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 2 December 2019 at 7:38 PM

Viktor arrived at the place the selected ones stayed. Earlier, an OSS operative told him to be the Head of Security on the ship.

He reluctantly accepted.

(if you want to know his backstory, appearance, etc. check out the signup form.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 3 December 2019 at 4:42 PM

Rajani~
I watch him warily, without showing the wariness in my eyes. He wasn't trying to hide his emotions at all. Definitely a cast out Lumerian, if he even is one at all, I think. "I'm from the Starlit Forest," I reply. "I don't think we've met before." The forest was a beautiful place in my opinion, but others weren't very fond of it and didn't venture into it very often. Of course, this made the forest an ideal home for the reserved Lumerians to live. The forest itself was dark and eerie. It had different caves and lakes, some were magical. The place the Lumerians made up camp was in a large clearing, right besides a mountain. We built small wooden houses in the clearing and carved into the mountain. Where I lived, the stars were very bright and clear. My attention was on the strange boy, so I wasn't aware of the uncomfortableness Alwyn felt. He had realized someone was watching him (Kova). He kept casting glances at the girl.

Cimeselti~
I make a helpless noise and then run after my creatures. "Come back, Nina!" I call. I wasn't watching where I was going and trip over someone's foot. I land on my back and let out a soft grunt. I close my eyes, knowing full well I'd have to get up soon or get stepped on, but also needing a break. Oh, today was off to a bad start.

(If you want to interact with Clem, she can have tripped over your character's foot.)

Nascha-
I spend my time in the line watching everyone around me. There was a lot of craziness. I had seen at least 6 stray pets running around, a unicorn girl just tripped-which made me laugh, there was a winged wolf walking around, and to top it off a cheerful talking vegetable. If I'd have known everything would be this wild I'd have... still signed up. This was all pretty amusing.

Tahag-
I see a wolf creature. She looks at me. I wave with my leaf. "Hiya!" I say. Miah flaps her wings in a greeting.

(Does everyone know their jobs yet or are they still waiting for an announcement?)

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 3 December 2019 at 7:42 PM

(They know about the jobs but not much about them. They'll be briefed on that later)

Kova:
~ I notice the creature look over at me and I quickly look down at my food. It was probably intelligent enough to know I was curious, or it was another Arleonian that I was randomly staring at. I finish my pudding and stand up to throw the plate away.

Amari:
~ "Neither do I, but now we have! What's your name?" I ask cheerfully. It would be nice to make a friend here, especially one of my own kind.

(Ngar is open...)

Ngar:
~ I look around at the creatures that I would be leading and sigh. This would be harder than it looked. They were all so rowdy and undignified. They would probably destroy the ship before it got to its destination. I sigh and look up at the line. It had moved a lot. As I step forward, a girl trips over my foot. I step away quickly and look down at her.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 3 December 2019 at 10:11 PM

(Okay!)

Rajani~
Oh... I wasn't sure about being friends with him. I couldn't be friends with him. Being friends with an outcast Lumerian? That just wouldn't work. The tribal leaders back home would get upset. Alwyn! I call for my Svatana in my head. He whips around from watching the girl and gazes at me. His eyes dawn with realization after a few minutes. Just do your reserved Lumerian thing. That'll chase him away, he thinks. I turn back to the boy. "It's Rajani Itri," I reply, my voice emotionless. I give him an unwelcoming and piercing stare before turning around.

Cimeselti~
I open my eyes. I realize someone was staring down at me. Well, duh, I'd tripped over him. I stare back up at him, red creeps on my face. I was still on the ground. Why was I still on the ground? "I..." My voice fades. I wasn't sure what to say or do. I mean, obviously, I'd have to get up! But, I felt so embarrassed. I start to pick myself up. "Sorry," I mumble, looking at everything except the person I'd tripped over. Nina was in sooo much trouble after this. There would be a lot of lemons involved!

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 3 December 2019 at 10:33 PM

Amari:
~ "Nice to meet you, Rajana Itri! I'm Amari Lakomoufe but you can just call me Marri." I say as she turns around. "You're going to the Starlight, right?" I ask. It would be cool if she were going as well. I might be able to guard more than I had expected.

Ngar:
~ My first instinct was to shout at the girl and tell her never to bug me again, but I figured that might make things turn out really bad for me later on the ship. I hold out my hand to help her up instead. "You alright?" I ask in my deep voice. I internally cringe at how polite and yet commanding I sounded. It was meant to be friendly...

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 3 December 2019 at 10:53 PM

Viktor looked at them, before announcing: "ATTENTION ON DECK!!"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 3 December 2019 at 11:07 PM

Ngar:
~ I look up for a moment and sigh. Someone sure was ready to get moving. I look back down at the girl.

(We'll be getting on the ship later but for now we're in the cafeteria. Sorry, my bad. I should have told you on the signup page.)

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 3 December 2019 at 11:22 PM

"My name is Viktor Ivanorov!" He screams. "I will be the Head of Security of the OSS Starlight!" He began, "which means I'm in charge of every pilot and security personnel on board the ship!"

He looks at everyone of them with his sharp eyes. "I expect hard work, cooperation! And I expect no signs of lazy work and incompetent personnel!"

He grits his teeth. "We'll be boarding the ship at exactly 1000 (or Ten AM in military)! I want you to be on your proper attire, this instant! Do not be late or else you will have to have janitorial management for the entire month!" He roars.

(it's okay

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 3 December 2019 at 11:56 PM

Kova:
~ I see the Arleonian shouting at everyone and a surge of indignation swells up in me. He couldn't treat us like that, head of security or not. I stomp toward him. "Excuse me Mister Ivanorov." I say when I had reached him. "Are you the Captain as well as Head of security?"

1,478 posts

arcana • 3 December 2019 at 11:57 PM

@wingedfox
(I'm a bit confused. Are we all in some sort of temporary housing before we get to the ship, or are we just all spread apart in different places?)

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 4 December 2019 at 12:43 AM

(@arcana We're all in men's dorms and women's dorms until we get to the ship, where we'll have our own quarters. Sorry, I didn't clarify.)

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 4 December 2019 at 3:50 AM

"Your timer starts now!" He shouted again, ignoring the question. "If you have any questions regarding about the regulations, those questions will be for later!"

He walks away, from the cafeteria then going outside.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 4 December 2019 at 7:41 AM

(okay can someone fill me in please? @thelaizywolf2019 @wingedfox @arcana @bgunny @shadowdragon28 )