in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Do you like the Aureia?

Female
1,493 posts

froot • 17 March 2020 at 10:56 AM

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

тнє αυяєια
(awh-REY-ah)

Soooooo, @playermocha345 and I decided to do a collab! This is the result of many weeks of effort and hard thinking (name too!), we hope you like LOVE it!! ❤️

αят (ву уσυяѕ тяυℓу, wíth ídєαs frσm mσ¢нα)

All stages: https://www.deviantart.com/shadowfaxe821/art/Aureia-834087460
Egg stage: https://www.deviantart.com/shadowfaxe821/art/Aureia1-834087468
Child stage: https://www.deviantart.com/shadowfaxe821/art/Aureia2-834087473
Teen stage: https://www.deviantart.com/shadowfaxe821/art/Aureia3-834087481
Adult stage: https://www.deviantart.com/shadowfaxe821/art/Aureia4-834087487

∂єѕ¢яιρтισи (ву mσ¢нα, wíth ídєαs frσm уσυяѕ тяυℓу)
αвσυт тнє αυяєια єgg

Garlands of sugar flowers wrap around an Aureia egg. These eggs are very particular, as they won't hatch unless you sprinkle confectionary sugar over them. It is furry to the touch and the powder makes it baby soft and sweet. The little bunny cotton-candy-like tail wiggles in happiness when found by an Arkian. Go on, you'll be able to find one hiding in your kitchen. Make sure to check the sugar pouch to see if one has tumbled into your life!

αвσυт тнє αυяєια ¢яєαтυяє

One should not be fooled by this cute, adorable bunny. Behind that innocent mask is a world full of mischief. Its wide-eyed, tender gaze will trick you into thinking that nothing is ever their fault. Isn't it? This special gaze led Arkians to coin the phrase "Aureia eyes" as well as the idiom "to gaze at the Aureia", which means to believe a liar or to fall for a liar's tricks.
Many Arkians often wonder where their sweet treats vanish to. Fingers end up pointed at their children at the sight of chocolate smeared across kitchen countertops. But, the evidence says otherwise. Light, tiny pawprints and mini sugar fragments are scattered on the floor, nearly invisible.

So, who is the culprit? Find out by following the trail of sugar crumbs to the one who left them behind.

On a lucky day, you might be able to catch an Aureia red-handed with a paw in the cookie jar. On the other hand, that might not be as lucky... since you're losing your sweets. Remember, be careful, and properly investigate who committed the crime. After all, an Aureia will be hopping mad if you falsely accuse them of a misdeed. Their petals turn reddish-pinkish in anger, and they will ignore you for the entire day. Just forget about pleading for forgiveness then!

We hope you like it, please ping your friends!

Starting pings (sorry if you didn't want to be pinged - please let me know!):
@stevepat2002
@tetromino
@prairie
@sinthr
@achimenes
@decay
@bockbock
@pouncessoftly
@vibrancy
@valorie100
@iris1929578

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

Male
2,235 posts

beta • 17 March 2020 at 11:02 AM

@shadowfaxe
@playermocha345

Nice!

Deleted • 17 March 2020 at 11:03 AM

@stevepat2002 Thank you. Any criticism of suggestions for the description (mainly) or the drawings?

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 17 March 2020 at 11:04 AM

@shadowfaxe
@playermocha345

Aww I love the child stage! Pwetty Lickle bunny wabbit! ❤️❤️❤️

Male
2,235 posts

beta • 17 March 2020 at 11:06 AM

@playermocha345 I cant say anything bad about it, I see nothing wrong with it 😊

Female
1,493 posts

froot • 17 March 2020 at 11:07 AM

@stevepat2002 @galaxyleopard Glad you guys like it!! We've been planning this for a few weeks xD
Do you know anyone you could ping who'd be interested? 😸

Female
493 posts

pouncessoftly • 17 March 2020 at 11:08 AM

@shadowfaxe @playermocha345
So adorable! I’m especially fond of the child stage! The teen stage just makes me think it’s been into mischief the way it’s looking up and holding the flower xD “Who? Meeeee?” 😊!
The description is very well written too =)

A definite must-have 😃

Female
1,493 posts

froot • 17 March 2020 at 11:11 AM

@pouncessoftly Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it! And yeah, that's what we were going for! xD ❤️ Glad you like it! Mocha worked really hard on the description 😊

Female
441 posts

tetra • 17 March 2020 at 2:43 PM

@shadowfaxe
@playermocha345

very adorable!! would make a nice seasonal creature for Easter 😸
like the sugar flowers around it, and the all the stages are well-drawn.
I guess it was falsely accused in its teen stage? XD

good luck!! and I really like the name too 😃

Deleted • 17 March 2020 at 3:33 PM

@shadowfaxe wow I love it!

Female
1,493 posts

froot • 17 March 2020 at 8:01 PM

@tetromino Thanks a lot for your feedback! 😊 We spent quite a while thinking of a name O.O
@topaz Thank you ❤️

Deleted • 18 March 2020 at 9:43 PM

@shadowfaxe welcome

2,892 posts

skymoare • 18 March 2020 at 9:57 PM

@shadowfaxe
@playermocha345

OMG so cute!

Female
1,493 posts

froot • 18 March 2020 at 10:22 PM

@skymoare Thank you 😃

Female
360 posts

frosting • 18 March 2020 at 11:51 PM

@shadowfaxe
yo this is so cute 😃 I'd love to see it as an easter creature!!

Female
1,493 posts

froot • 19 March 2020 at 2:44 AM

@frosting ty broski but the easter creatures have been chosen I'm pretty sure 😋 we were going to make it easter-themed but... I guess it could be year-round xD ty for teh feedback, much appreciated ❤️

Female
472 posts

flakes • 19 March 2020 at 5:27 AM

@shadowfaxe @playermocha345 awww love this it's so cute

Female
1,493 posts

froot • 19 March 2020 at 6:39 AM

@kdxu Thank you ❤️ We worked hard 😊

Female
1,796 posts

han • 23 March 2020 at 5:14 PM

@shadowfaxe
@playermocha345

i love this so much!! would love to own all of the stages haha ❤️ could see it being an easter or even summer creature!

Female
1,493 posts

froot • 23 March 2020 at 8:03 PM

@snowball888111 Thanks~ ❤️ Appreciate your feedback 😊

Deleted • 23 March 2020 at 8:06 PM

@snowball888111 Thanks for the feedback. We really hope it can be chosen too. If so, I'm bagging the child stage to be frozen.. Yeah. I have my eye set on the mischievous stage. 😊

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 28 March 2020 at 2:31 PM

@shadowfaxe ahhh omg i love it ;-; the art is really good o.o

Deleted • 28 March 2020 at 3:23 PM

@shadowfaxe
@playermocha345

ғɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ɪ'ᴍ ᴀʙʟᴇ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴘʟʏ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪs ᴛᴏᴘɪᴄ ᴘʀᴏᴘᴇʀʟʏ!
ᴏᴋᴀʏ, ғɪʀsᴛ ᴏғ ᴀʟʟ... ɪ'ᴍ ᴀᴍᴀᴢᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʀᴛ. ɪ ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴘɪɴᴋ ᴍᴜᴄʜ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ғɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏᴜʀs ᴀʀᴇ ʀᴇʟᴀxɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴀɴᴅ ɢɪᴠᴇs ᴛʜɪs ᴄᴏᴛᴛᴏɴ ᴄᴀɴᴅʏ ᴠɪʙᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ɪʀʀᴇsɪsᴛɪʙʟᴇ (ʙᴜᴛ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟʟʏ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ sᴛᴀɢᴇ ɪs ᴍʏ ғᴀᴠᴏᴜʀɪᴛᴇ, ɪᴛ ʜᴀs ᴛʜɪs ᴄᴜʀɪᴏᴜs ʟᴏᴏᴋ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ's ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ɴᴇxᴛ)! ɪ ᴀʟsᴏ ғᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ, ɪᴛ's ᴄʟᴇᴀʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴘᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ɪɴᴛᴏ ɪᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ʜᴏᴘᴇ @Ian ᴡɪʟʟ ᴄᴏɴsɪᴅᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪs sᴜɢɢᴇsᴛɪᴏɴ ɪɴᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴛʏ ғᴏʀ ᴇᴀsᴛᴇʀ. ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴛʜɪɴɢ... ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ʜᴀs ᴛʜɪs ᴄᴜᴛᴇ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ɪɴ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴛʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ɪs ᴀ ʟᴏᴠɪɴɢ ᴘᴇsᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ. ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛᴏ sᴀʏ, ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ... ᴡᴇ ᴅᴇғɪɴɪᴛᴇʟʏ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴀ ᴀᴜʀᴇɪᴀ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴏᴜʀ ʟɪᴠᴇs! ❤️

162 posts

surgeon • 28 March 2020 at 7:46 PM

@shadowfaxe

Wow I love this! Really hope it gets made 😊 i would totally buy it if it were a csp

Deleted • 28 March 2020 at 9:23 PM

@wigglytuff
shadowfaxe's hard work and eye for detail has been appreciated! Thanks for your comment!

@sinthr I need one in my life too, tbh. You hit it right on the spot, that's the personality of the Aureia. Lovely name, lovely face, but the host of an annoying and mischievous yet cute younger sibling.

@surgeon I would buy one too. 😊

Female
1,493 posts

froot • 29 March 2020 at 12:35 AM

@wigglytuff ahhh tyty ❤️
@sinthr Thank you for your feedback! It put a smaile on my face 😊 I really do hope it gets made, too 😋 And thank you for pinging Ian, I wouldn't have had the guts to do so xD ❤️ ❤️
@surgeon Thank you! 😊

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 29 March 2020 at 1:14 AM

@playermocha345 @shadowfaxe ❤️ sure 😊

112 posts

autumnal • 9 March 2022 at 2:01 PM

@shadowfaxe @playermocha345 Very cute, I like all three stages 😃

One minor suggestion for the description: refer to them as "they" not "it." They aren't inanimate objects, they're living creatures 😉

Example: "One should not be fooled by this cute, adorable bunny. Behind that innocent mask is a world full of mischief. Their wide-eyed, tender gaze will trick you into thinking that nothing is ever their fault. Isn't it?"

Male
1,991 posts

Ian • 9 March 2022 at 3:01 PM

@shadowfaxe chosen for April 2022! ❤️

97 posts

riceboysleeps • 9 March 2022 at 6:03 PM

@shadowfaxe @playermocha345 Very cute, congrats! 😸