murmurw • 3 August 2021 at 7:44 PM

@widgetspinner Here's your grab bag: Trade #989330

@boba Meeeeep, added 😃

@skymoare Why is it that high-

@moonlight24 Added 😃

Gender Nonconforming
1,249 posts

frankenstein • 3 August 2021 at 7:45 PM

@murmurw This comes as a complete shock! But I defo understand. Life is hectic sometimes and we have to choose what to put our energy into. If you ever decide to come back, you'll still have a friend in me c:

I choose #31
I think I just Googled "egg hatching games." I was looking for a new place to spend my online time and stumbled on Eggcave.
My first creature was a Pyraguin named "Yeet." I was surprised the word wasn't taken, lol. He's still on my side acct.
I suppose my top WL creature Balrogipuwet, but that's almost everyone's. My other top would be a Zinzall.
Creatures: Balrogipuwet of course, lol, Blobbart, Anukal, Lovador, Rayun, Sento

Pingalings: @lexicon @toebeans @sapphire12

And lastly... Man walks into a bar...

....says 'ouch.'

Sorry, that wasn't so good. I heard it in high school and it made me laugh so hard. I'm so simple, lmao!

Female
968 posts

murmurw • 3 August 2021 at 7:47 PM

@frankenstein ❤️ Added!
😱 Wow, yea that's pretty surprising!

xD I might also be a pretty simple person too, I didn't get it at first, & then I was like oooh, walks into a bar, xD

116 posts

widgetspinner • 3 August 2021 at 10:36 PM

@murmurw

Wow! thank you so much! I Love them!

❤️

btw I was the same on the joke by Frankenstein Lol

Female
1,761 posts

lexicon • 3 August 2021 at 11:38 PM

@murmurw

Aw sorry to hear you're leaving but I get it. Best of luck and much happiness to you irl, you'll be missed here! 😊

I'd love to participate in the raffle! #24 please. I joined EC cause I found out about it on Neopets wayyy back in the day lol. My top WL creature was a Spookcat!! I do not remember what dumb name I bestowed upon my first creature back in 2012 whomst is def not still alive lol

From your lovely cove, I'd love to win the Balrog (#1) or Fourbon (#2) hehe c:

Thanks @frankenstein for the ping❤️

@lonewolf
@nut

Female
968 posts

murmurw • 4 August 2021 at 12:23 AM

@lexicon ❤️❤️

Adding!

I’m planning to do a raffle for every 10 creatures, starting from the ones ppl have wanted to have/win the most 😸 (that’s kinda why I’m asking, also just curious 😃 Balrog seems to be pretty popular xD)

349 posts

cho • 4 August 2021 at 1:05 AM

@murmurw awww its so sad to see you go ☹️ will you just drop by sometime? thank you for hosting this :" ) it really is a bitter sweet moment because of your generosity but also because you're leaving. Its really such a shame. aaaaa i feel like I'm always losing the chance to get to know people bc I'm on sporadically and am not as active. T_T please stay safe and all the best IRL. Sending you all the good vibes and hugs!

17th person. # that I've picked: 57
# of items in bag: 15
Myself? Hmm too old to be on here I feel like haha, been here since 2015? I randomly clicked on something and I found this game. My top WL has gotta be Pixgog and my first creature name is Miscreation or something LOL. My top 5 are: names/creatures Ambush, Army, Bias, Femininity, and Xetimas
@pegasasu bae ❤️
@sinthr ❤️
@megamisama90 ❤️
@thedarkarcher ❤️
If I'm placed... hmm SoB or Colourful Autumn Creek? Honestly, I'm happy with anything I feel like because I think your choices are similar to mine in terms of aesthetics.

Female
228 posts

discordia • 4 August 2021 at 10:47 AM

@murmurw
I suppose entering the raffle will be fun! I'll pick number #54 as the 18th person. Joined in 2012 at around my birthday at the time just about ten years ago after seeing an a link to someone's egg on gaia's forums.! Amazing ain't it? My dream creature has been Dongelic, my first pet's name must of been a Tasma named Marchosias.

As for adoption? Rhinedorf, Biwo, Faunan, Balrogipuwet or Fetti.

@tane
@arupupu

If I actually won the raffle if I understand right for the item pool I'd go with Cʜᴇʀʀʏ Bʟᴏssᴏᴍ Bʟᴏᴏᴍ travel. Crud, I need a bad joke. AAAAH What do you call a fish with no eye? A fsh.

Non-binary
2,821 posts

lunacharm1037 • 4 August 2021 at 11:01 AM

@murmurw
If there is still time I'd like to enter both the grab bag and raffle. I didn't know you real well but we traded a few times.
I'd like to have a grab bag with 20 quest items. My priority pet is Onny. Why did the chicken cross the road? There was a fine looking rooster standing there (lame I know, couldn't think of anything)

For the raffle: I found Eggcave by accident, while playing Neopets, if I chose pets from your cove they would be Balrog and Blobbart. I love all animals especially cats and horses. Maybe number 97 if it's still available. My 1st pet was Wishful the Calla, I still have her.Hope I didn't forget anything

@xxcouchxx thanks for the ping

Female
968 posts

murmurw • 4 August 2021 at 1:18 PM

@cho ❤️❤️ Here's your grab bag: Trade #989391
Added!

@discordia Added!

@lunacharm1037 That was perfect, nothing missed 😃 Added! Here's your grab bag: Trade #989392

Deleted • 4 August 2021 at 2:23 PM

@murmurw I would love grab bag please and thank u

I will love 20 please

Non-binary
2,821 posts

lunacharm1037 • 4 August 2021 at 2:38 PM

@murmurw
thank you so much 😃 ❤️ I wish you the very best IRL

124 posts

crystalshard • 4 August 2021 at 3:13 PM

@murmurw
It's sad to see you go (often see your name fairly active in forums and trades/auctions). But I hope that you have a good journey in RL.

If you still happen to have items, I'd like a grab bag with 15 items (can be anything). As for a joke: Why do seagulls fly over the sea? Because if they flew over a bay, they would be bagels. 😊

I'd also like to enter the actual raffle with #88. A few things about myself are that I like reading and writing. In fact, started writing a story on Wattpad until getting bogged down by school (like probably most people lol). Pretty sure I joined eggcave through seeing a link to someone's creature and then trying it out. My first creature's name was Suoon a Soltore (according to the resurrection stone).

If I had to choose 5 creatures, they probably would be:
1. Fourbon (dreamie)
2. Yuki
3. Trisk
4. Frion
5. Abrillion

Pings:
@pegasasu (Already pinged by a user above me but I shall ping again!)
@birthday
@rabidwolfie

Prize priority would be creatures then cc

Female
28 posts

cerynitian • 4 August 2021 at 4:30 PM

Hi I pick #63

I am so sorry that your leaving I hope you had a great time here.

Female
493 posts

pouncessoftly • 4 August 2021 at 6:51 PM

@murmurw - I am so sorry to see another person leaving! I do wish you all the best that the world has to offer as you continue forward in your life.

May I request a grab bag, please?
10 items would be great, if I could get mostly books thats preferable, but anything is ok.
Bad joke alert! I was wondering why the frisbee kept getting bigger and bigger, but then it hit me.

﹣ Pɪᴄᴋ ᴀ ɴᴜᴍʙᴇʀ ﹙ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ɪᴛ ᴛᴏ ₁₀₀﹚

﹣ Tᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ ﹙ᴏʀ ᴀs ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴀs ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ﹗﹚
I'm prone to panic attacks. o.o
﹣ Hᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴊᴏɪɴᴇᴅ EɢɢCᴀᴠᴇ
From Yarold's

﹣ Wʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀs ʏᴏᴜʀ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ·s ɴᴀᴍᴇ﹖
StrangeDays

﹣ Wʜᴀᴛ ɪs ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴏᴘ WL ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ﹖
Right now? Hm, Tokk probably.

﹣ Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ₅ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴜʀᴇs ғʀᴏᴍ ᴀɴʏ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ᴄᴏᴠᴇs﹐ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʙᴇ﹖ ﹙﹠ ɪɴ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ ᴏғ ᴘʀɪᴏʀɪᴛʏ﹚
Dreamboats the Frion ;o; I was extremely sick when they were re-released and wasn't able to get one.
Miryana the Balrogipuwet - because they are incredibly awesome 😃
Indifferently the Fourbon - beautiful, beautiful pet and a perfect name 😊
Modeling the Blobbart - adorable little wee one ❤️

﹣ Pɪɴɢ sᴏᴍᴇ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs/ᴘᴘʟ ﹙ɴᴏ ʟɪᴍɪᴛ ᴏʀ ᴍɪɴɪᴍᴜᴍ ᴀᴍᴏᴜɴᴛ﹐ ᴡᴇʟʟ﹐ ᴛᴇᴄʜɴɪᴄᴀʟʟʏ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀsᴛ ᴏɴᴇ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ﹚
@lexicon
@lonewolf
(sorry if you've been pinged or do not want pings)

﹣ Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴏɴ/ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇᴅ﹐ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴘʀɪᴢᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴘʀɪᴏʀɪᴛʏ﹖ ﹙ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴄᴜʀɪᴏᴜs﹐ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ’ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴀғғʟᴇ. Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ ᴡɪɴ﹐ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ᴀs ᴀ ᴘʀɪᴢᴇ﹚
The Frion, it still hurts to have missed out on it. D:

Female
968 posts

murmurw • 4 August 2021 at 7:13 PM

@hello-kitty Here you go: Trade #989454

@lunacharm1037 ❤️

@crystalshard Added! Here's your grab bag: Trade #989452

@thefruitfulfox Hi! Please read the whole post to know how to enter 😊

@pouncessoftly As of right now, I can't make a grab bag as my inventory is full but I will ping you once I do make yours (should be after someone gets theirs) Added btw!
Edit: Just got space to make the grab bag: Trade #989458

Female
564 posts

lonewolf • 4 August 2021 at 10:24 PM

Pɪᴄᴋ ᴀ ɴᴜᴍʙᴇʀ: 24
﹣ Tᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ
Hᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴊᴏɪɴᴇᴅ EɢɢCᴀᴠᴇ: I was looking for adoptable websites for animals and came across EggCave somehow so many years ago! Hard to remember exactly how.
Wʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀs ʏᴏᴜʀ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ·s ɴᴀᴍᴇ
﹣ Wʜᴀᴛ ɪs ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴏᴘ WL ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ: Lyralopex! (Or any canine-like creature! But yes!)
﹣ Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ₅ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴜʀᴇs ғʀᴏᴍ ᴀɴʏ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ᴄᴏᴠᴇs﹐ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʙᴇ﹖ ﹙﹠ ɪɴ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ ᴏғ ᴘʀɪᴏʀɪᴛʏ: Lyralopex, Biwo, Gadfly, other canine-like creatures
﹣ Pɪɴɢ sᴏᴍᴇ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs/ᴘᴘʟ : @lexicon @lunar @newlife
Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴏɴ/ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇᴅ﹐ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴘʀɪᴢᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴘʀɪᴏʀɪᴛʏ﹖ Lyralopex! Or any canine-like creature

Female
968 posts

murmurw • 5 August 2021 at 12:32 AM

@lonewolf Seems like many ppl came across Eggcave like that! (I did too xD)

Someone has already picked #24, I wrote you in but kept the number blank. Choose a different number 😃

Fluid
141 posts

mindwhiper • 5 August 2021 at 12:34 PM

@murmurw

It is not too late to join?

Sad to hear what you're going to quit(( You're was first player here who helps me so much to understood site's mechanic. I'll be missing you))

Raffle:
- Something about myself... Well, I love experimental music, like music concrete or harsh noise, some power elecronics, some drone and ambient. Also I love DND, prepare to mastering my first game. Love to take long walks across my home, make some photos, love drawing and dancing. Also I'm a happiest parent to my sweet eublepharis gecko child, she is sweet)
- I joined Eggcave after searching new site with virtual pets. I was interested in some creatures displayed on registration form and was VERY disappointed when I learn that all of them retired.
- My first creature here was Metamorphosia the Pyraguin. She's still not hatched yet.
- In top of my WL - Mariyd. I DREAM about it. i love so much this pagan chthonic creature.
- Well... I don't want to be greedy person. But here's list I think...
Catsmos
Ott
Dilloton
Bolgfir
Kolibri
- Pings (sorry if I bothered you):
@namyna
@madlab666

- If I won something (I'm actually haven't too much hope)) I'll be happy for anything (creatures mostly i think))

Female
968 posts

murmurw • 5 August 2021 at 8:48 PM

@ian_hives Added❤️

Female
4,151 posts

emo_pattys • 5 August 2021 at 9:39 PM

@murmurw Hey! Wow, sad to hear you're leaving... =/
Your cove will always be one of the most amazing. Hope everything's ok on RL.

May I join?

Grab Bags
I'd like one, please!
20 items
About the kind of items - travels!
What did the buffalo say when his son left for college? Bison.

Raffle
Number 22, please!
My top WL creature currently is Zinzall
If I won, Fiery Autumnal Sky would be my pick, I think.

Pings:
@senpai
@sandara
@raitonchidori

Oh, and thanks a lot for doing that. It's very nice of you!

Female
4,845 posts

newlife • 6 August 2021 at 12:35 AM

@murmurw

Thank you for the giveaway, best wishes in life!

﹣ Pɪᴄᴋ ᴀ ɴᴜᴍʙᴇʀ ﹙ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ɪᴛ ᴛᴏ ₁₀₀﹚ 25
﹣ Hᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴊᴏɪɴᴇᴅ EɢɢCᴀᴠᴇ It's a bit fuzzy since I joined back in 2012, but I believe I saw a banner ad on a website one day and decided to join. I'm amazed that I'm still here, albeit not as actively, but regardless still enjoying the website.
﹣ Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ₅ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴜʀᴇs ғʀᴏᴍ ᴀɴʏ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ᴄᴏᴠᴇs﹐ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʙᴇ﹖ ﹙﹠ ɪɴ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ ᴏғ ᴘʀɪᴏʀɪᴛʏ﹚ Goldur, Rie, Trisk, Gadfly, Mushri
﹣ Pɪɴɢ sᴏᴍᴇ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs/ᴘᴘʟ ﹙ɴᴏ ʟɪᴍɪᴛ ᴏʀ ᴍɪɴɪᴍᴜᴍ ᴀᴍᴏᴜɴᴛ﹐ ᴡᴇʟʟ﹐ ᴛᴇᴄʜɴɪᴄᴀʟʟʏ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀsᴛ ᴏɴᴇ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ﹚ @mami
﹣ Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴏɴ/ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇᴅ﹐ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴘʀɪᴢᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴘʀɪᴏʀɪᴛʏ﹖ ﹙ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴄᴜʀɪᴏᴜs﹐ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ’ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴀғғʟᴇ. Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ ᴡɪɴ﹐ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ᴀs ᴀ ᴘʀɪᴢᴇ﹚ Goldur! It's a big favorite of mine

Female
183 posts

singasong99 • 6 August 2021 at 12:43 AM

@murmurw, I'm not sure if I read the thing correctly, but if I did, I should be able to claim another Grab Bag?
Form:
Grab bag, please! (lol)
15 items, like usual, please.
Travels & retired toys.
2 artists had an art contest. Who won? It ended in a draw.

Sorry if I do this wrong, my simple-minded brain is simple-minded-

Female
968 posts

murmurw • 6 August 2021 at 4:20 PM

@emo_pattys Added! Here's your grab bag: Trade #989520

@newlife Added! The number 25 is taken tho, lmk what other number you want to be 😸

@singsong99 Here's your grab bag: Trade #989521

Female
3,809 posts

sparklefox • 6 August 2021 at 6:40 PM

@murmurw - Sorry to hear that you're leaving. I wish you the best of luck in life.

May I have a 20 item grab bag? I don't have a preference on what kind of items, I'd like to be surprised.
My dad was a fisherman, but he quit because his net income wasn’t enough. I stole this from a pun page, please forgive me.

May I also join the raffle, please? Thank you. Hopefully I've done all of this right.

- Pick a number: 34, if that isn't taken already. Just give me a random one if it is.
- How did you find EC?: At this point, I have no idea. I think it had something to do with The Daily Neopets.
- Top wishlist creature?: Hard for me to have just one "top", but I guess Diment.
- Five most wanted creatures from cove?: Tough choice, but maybe Balrog, Rhinedorf, Fourbon, Ara, and Aut.

Hopefully I don't bother any of you with these pings.

@lilacfox @amarafeatherfall @born2b_me

Female
918 posts

mythisea • 6 August 2021 at 10:21 PM

@murmurw

Sneaking in for another grab bag ❤️
20 if available, backgrounds again if you still have any 😊
Why do ghosts use elevators? To lift their spirits!

Female
183 posts

singasong99 • 6 August 2021 at 11:10 PM

@murmurw thanks! also, my username is @singasong99, not @singsong99, just so I get the ping next time 😸

Female
2 posts

stream_ • 7 August 2021 at 12:14 AM

@murmurw
﹣ Pɪᴄᴋ ᴀ ɴᴜᴍʙᴇʀ ﹙ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ɪᴛ ᴛᴏ ₁₀₀﹚
﹣ Hᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴊᴏɪɴᴇᴅ EɢɢCᴀᴠᴇ
A few days ago I accidentally clicked on something on Chicken Smoothie and it brought me here. Thought it looked pretty cool and I was bored so I joined.
﹣ Wʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀs ʏᴏᴜʀ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ·s ɴᴀᴍᴇ
StreamToo
﹣ Wʜᴀᴛ ɪs ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴏᴘ WL ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ﹖
I don't have one yet.
﹣ Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ₅ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴜʀᴇs ғʀᴏᴍ ᴀɴʏ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ᴄᴏᴠᴇs﹐ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʙᴇ﹖ ﹙﹠ ɪɴ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ ᴏғ ᴘʀɪᴏʀɪᴛʏ﹚
Lypralopex, orciel, rousel, volpe, trisk. They're cute 😊
(I hope I did this right, sorry if I didn't. Also thank you for the opportunity.)

Female
564 posts

lonewolf • 7 August 2021 at 1:24 AM

@murmurw okay I choose 12 then!

Female
4,845 posts

newlife • 7 August 2021 at 2:58 AM

@murmurw

Just add me in whatever open slot there is!