[CHOSEN <3] ๐ŸŒธ Ryukura [FEB] Creature Suggestion! ๐ŸŒธ

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Female
2,543 posts

dragrawr • 18 April 2022 at 1:29 AM

โˆ˜ โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ™ก เผ‰โ”€โ”€โ”€ โˆ˜โˆ˜ โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ™ก เผ‰โ”€โ”€โ”€ โˆ˜โˆ˜ โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ™ก เผ‰โ”€โ”€โ”€ โˆ˜โˆ˜ โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ™ก เผ‰โ”€โ”€โ”€ โˆ˜โˆ˜ โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ™ก เผ‰โ”€โ”€โ”€ โˆ˜

#creaturesuggestion

โˆ˜ โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ™ก เผ‰โ”€โ”€โ”€ โˆ˜โˆ˜ โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ™ก เผ‰โ”€โ”€โ”€ โˆ˜โˆ˜ โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ™ก เผ‰โ”€โ”€โ”€ โˆ˜โˆ˜ โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ™ก เผ‰โ”€โ”€โ”€ โˆ˜โˆ˜ โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ™ก เผ‰โ”€โ”€โ”€ โˆ˜

โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ Update! Valentine's Ryukura Art CLICK ME โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ

Hello everybody thank you for stopping by! Designing is my hobby and a passion and I actually had a lot of ideas for spring, but eventually ended up posting this lovely one.

Cherry blossoms are one of my favorite things, and dragons! So, a bit of a mix- but add some fluff in there for extra cuteness ! I hope you all enjoy the Ryukura ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐ŸŒธ

Cherry blossoms is known as sakura ๐ŸŒธ in Japanese, so thus I mixed that name with the word โ€˜dragonโ€™ in Japanese, Ryu. Soโ€ฆ Ryukura! [Ree-oo-kurr-ah]

๐Ÿ’—There are two links, one is to the fully rendered piece, the other to the base colors! ๐Ÿ’—

โ•ญโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€เผบโ™กเผปโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ•ฎ
Link:
โ•ฐโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€เผบโ™กเผปโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ•ฏ
https://www.deviantart.com/dragrawr/art/Ryukura-repost-944539316

Base colors: for convenience just look at link above :]]
https://www.deviantart.com/dragrawr/art/BASE-COLORS-RYUKURA-913399868

I see this as a february/spring released creature, monthly or CSP [cherry blossoms bloom mid-feb to early May, so it could be released Feb, March, or May๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ’— doesnโ€™t matter to me ๐Ÿ˜‹ these creatures primarily live in the Fairy World, as they are magical beings :] Extras: Probably only 90 kg, and 5 feet tall fully grown. Standard gender profile :]

Egg Description:

The Ryukura egg occasionally floats, softly bouncing off the ground with its thick cherry blossom coverings at the base of the egg.

Creature Description:

Young Ryukura sprout from the inside of cherry blossoms every spring in Ark, but are very elusive and rare. Seeing one in person is considered good luck, especially with passion and love. The wood that makes up the horns and tail of this creature are directly from absorbed twigs from the cherry blossom trees themselves, making them a unique piece of nature. However, their cherry blossom is initially quite heavy and large compared to the small, soft creature- often weighing it down and making them awfully clumsy. Good thing they are such good climbers!

As the Ryukura ages the cherry blossom begins to be more manageable and the curiosity springs within the mind of the creature. It floats around all day long, twisting and twirling in the breeze, sweeping cherry blossoms throughout the forest and meadows, utilizing the many air currents that flow high in the sky. Many creatures celebrate this theatrical performance, often holding their own festivals quite like the citizens of Ark do- called โ€˜Ryukura Bloomโ€™ festivals.

Ryukuras, once mature and fully grown, have impressive wooden horns. Their tail is also made of wood, but it is hollow and light. The cherry blossom blooming around its neck often sheds petals, but the blossom never diminishes. Itโ€™s beauty is conserved throughout its lifetime. Although Ryukura are quite fluffy they are dragons and do have big claws and teeth which they use to hunt aerial species and ward off any unwanted pests from the Ryukura Bloom festivals.

Ryukura Bloom festivals are held annually and have loads of sweets, great picture taking spots, and lots of romantic outings. The most popular one being going on a hike within the cherry blossoms and having a lovely picnic. During this picnic, if a Ryukura likes you, it will show itself and shower you with soft pink petals, chirping and soaring through the air gracefully. Ryukura are an intelligent species and hold the people celebrating their blooming in highest regard, as the citizens hold them too. It is a mutual friendship of sorts, even though the Ryukura can be a bit shy when approaching its admirers.

Hope to see you at the next Ryukura Bloom festival!

๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ
And thatโ€™s it! Thank you all so much, hereโ€™s some pings of some of my supportive friends ๐Ÿ˜‹ feel free to comment/ping

@tryvegan4theanimals
@thedarkarcher
@everycreature
@prairie
๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ
Others !!
@mr-blue-bones
@sky
@nathreok
@senkou
@cryogenics

#dragrawrscreatures

Deleted • 18 April 2022 at 1:49 AM

@dragrawr I totally love it thanks for pinging me

Female
2,543 posts

dragrawr • 18 April 2022 at 1:50 AM

@everycreature oops wrong link thanks mine is now up ;-;

Cisgender Male
306 posts

tryvegan4theanimals • 18 April 2022 at 11:53 AM

@dragrawr Yay! I love your design, Drag ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’•

Pings:
@megamisama90
@sky
@senkou
@skymoare
@spacecowboy79

Female
2,543 posts

dragrawr • 18 April 2022 at 12:06 PM

@tryvegan4theanimals

Thank you so much Alex ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜

Female
915 posts

shirothekittehlover • 18 April 2022 at 6:12 PM

What a very cool design! I like it! ^^
Pings:
@lilacfox
@powgal15

Deleted • 18 April 2022 at 6:21 PM

I want to boop its snoot.

Female
2,543 posts

dragrawr • 18 April 2022 at 11:18 PM

@shirothekittehlover @lilacfoz

Aaa tysm ๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ’•
@lilacblack
@amberwater

Female
97 posts

amberwater • 18 April 2022 at 11:23 PM

@dragrawr Nice design!

Female
2,543 posts

dragrawr • 18 April 2022 at 11:25 PM

@amberwater thank you ๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒธ

Sorry for the pings ๐Ÿ’•
@iia
@jilltheplatypus
@myriadium
@autumnbrandolyn
@greengrassoftunnel
@icecream

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 20 April 2022 at 5:18 AM

@dragrawr its so lovely I adore the colour pallet. I actually think it looks like a perfect valentines day pet its just a shame that Cherry blossoms flower in March ๐Ÿ˜Š I would love to see this made, the very best of luck to you ๐Ÿ˜Š

Cis Female
11 posts

spacecowboy79 • 20 April 2022 at 7:08 AM

I love anything pink or dragon related so itโ€™s an automatic yes from me ๐Ÿ˜Œ

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 20 April 2022 at 10:35 AM

@dragrawr
I love the colour palette and the whole concept of this spring suggestion!! baby stage is my favourite ๐Ÿ˜Š All the best in getting it made!!

Female
2,543 posts

dragrawr • 20 April 2022 at 8:03 PM

@thedarkarcher

Yeah, itโ€™s springy and love-y! If it isnโ€™t chosen for the next few months I may resubmit for feb! ๐ŸŒธ thank you dear

@spacecowboy79 tyvm!!๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

@senkou that means sm thank you ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜ญ

141 posts

stormwarden • 22 April 2022 at 5:22 AM

so cute!! it kinda reminds me of the obstagoon pokemon from SWSH except obstagoon is goth and ryukura is a floral pastel โค๏ธ

Female
2,543 posts

dragrawr • 22 April 2022 at 2:01 PM

@stormwarden thank you so much!! Iโ€™m in love with obstagoon and I have a shiny on Pokรฉmon sword ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•maybe he rubbed off on me who knows !!

Your comment means a lot tysm !!

Pings-
@aedia

Female
387 posts

cryogenics • 4 May 2022 at 9:46 AM

@dragrawr - i love this one - and its a lil cheeky!

Female
2,543 posts

dragrawr • 4 May 2022 at 10:56 PM

@cryogenics yes it is hehe! I am so glad you like it ๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ’•

Male
326 posts

seraph • 10 May 2022 at 4:42 PM

There aren't words or emojis enough to say how much I love this

Female
219 posts

bribri1114845 • 10 May 2022 at 5:03 PM

Your art style is so cute! Iโ€™d always love more dragons, and this is a unique idea perfect for spring. and as others have said, great color scheme. Iโ€™d definitely want a ryukura in my cove ๐Ÿ˜Š

Female
2,543 posts

dragrawr • 5 December 2022 at 9:41 PM

@seraph thank you so much! โค๏ธ

@bribri1114845 I'm so glad! Thanks for the support โค๏ธ

Pings to revive this thread:
@daisycat (would look cute w youre adorable creature suggestion! โค๏ธ)
@lululoo
@wonder404exe
@mairbear
@tokio

Female
1,285 posts

daisycat • 5 December 2022 at 9:48 PM

@dragrawr
How cute! ๐Ÿ˜Š I love how much movement your drawings have, they feel so alive!
I really like this part: "making them awfully clumsy" lol :,)
Now if only I could attend a Ryukura Bloom festival! That sounds so beautiful and fun. I want to try all the sweets they'd have there. c:

Female
2,543 posts

dragrawr • 5 December 2022 at 9:53 PM

@daisycat Right ;-; the festival made me jealous writing about it! They are very clumsy lol

So glad you like it my friend!! crossing my fingers me you and lululoo have our creatures released together, that would be an awesome mix โค๏ธ

pings again ^^ supportive people > : o
@lunacharm1037
@moonflower
@xxcouchxx
@dragonii

Female
1,285 posts

daisycat • 5 December 2022 at 9:57 PM

@dragrawr
Lol you made yourself jealous, that's too cute. XD

I hope so too! I will say though, Twinkle messaged me a few minutes ago with a Valentine's Day idea as well that she'd like me to collab with her on, so there may be another one.

Female
123 posts

moonflower • 5 December 2022 at 10:03 PM

@dragrawr :0 Bootiful!

Female
2,543 posts

dragrawr • 5 December 2022 at 10:05 PM

@daisycat well I hope one of them at LEAST makes it through โค๏ธ cant wait to see the one with @twinkle

@moonflower thank you so much!!

@Ian I could make these all day ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ’ป๐ŸŒท๐Ÿ’•

Demifluid
1,500 posts

wonder404exe • 5 December 2022 at 10:08 PM

@dragrawr
Oml tea make tea out of the flower :000 i would really like a valentine buddy to go with my ice frem xD

I LV THIS GIB ILL BE HAPPY TO BUY THIS IF ITS CS- *stops, looks in purse* ILL BE HAPPY TO GET THIS FROM THE CAVE SHDHEVEIJDVSFJDJEWKAHSG

Female
2,543 posts

dragrawr • 5 December 2022 at 10:13 PM

@wonder404exe I LAUGHED WAYYY TOO HARD AT THAT LOL !!! โค๏ธ glad you like it !! Your support means a lot my friend ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’•

Male
326 posts

seraph • 6 December 2022 at 9:26 AM

not to be dramatic but I'd die for the Ryukura any day
pink is my favorite color and I'm a big sakura lover, plus the design is absolutely adorable
10/10 all around

Female
584 posts

xxcouchxx • 6 December 2022 at 1:31 PM

@dragrawr

It's very coot, I love chery blossoms and dragons so this is a great idea to me ๐Ÿ˜Š