➤ [D&D/Medieval] Grizwol - Creature Suggestion

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 17 February 2024 at 5:08 PM

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Owlbear?? Yes, I think so. 📜
Here is a suggestion for a DND/medieval themed month. These are aimed to be more common beasts that live in the woods at the base of the mountain, so I think Cave monthly would make most sense, but as always, open to all.

Welcome the Grizwol!:
Grizwols are fierce beast that wander Ark. Often found in in the mountains and forest biomes of the island, these predators are strong brutes of the wilds. Many find young Grizwols adorable (and they are!), but the adults have a reputation for being aggressive. If you find a young grizwol on its own, STAY AWAY. The parents are almost always nearby and if they spot you near their young they will not hesitate you make you a statistic.
Grizwols have wings, but do not fly. The winds are rather small and not very strong, but they do play a part in intimidation displays between males as they fight for territory or a mate. The winds can also be used to create a unique sound when flapped shut and rustled. This sound can be used to call other Grizwols. The strong claws on a Grizwols front feet are used both for fighting and scavenging.

Grizwol Eggs:
--tbd--

Picture:
https://sta.sh/01gm83720861

Please spread the word about the Grizwols! 😃 ❤️ Ping your friends to help out, and as always, please leave feedback about your thoughts! 😊

Starting Pings:
@ian
@chapus2009
@pipkitten
@orderedchaos

Thanks for viewing!
- @prairie & the Grizwol

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Female
5,409 posts

Orderedchaos • 17 February 2024 at 7:41 PM

Owlbear baby!!! I love it so much.

320 posts

chihiro_sang • 18 February 2024 at 12:34 AM

This owlbear remains a cute baby in all stages!

Female
1,318 posts

twinkle • 18 February 2024 at 12:53 AM

I'm a sucker for cute eyes 🥺 ❤️

Female
2,550 posts

dragrawr • 18 February 2024 at 12:55 AM

OWL BEAR

Female
894 posts

murfijs • 18 February 2024 at 2:07 AM

@prairie
i love it!

181 posts

noman15 • 18 February 2024 at 12:42 PM

This is such an adorable take on an owlbear!

Female
1,826 posts

poe • 18 February 2024 at 4:03 PM

@prairie I just love the goofy tumbling around, it's such a vibe with bears and owls it's perfect
I really love this, and I absolutely need this to exist on eggcave! Great concept and poses as always.

@redflipflap
@ashlinnhi

Female
387 posts

cryogenics • 19 February 2024 at 4:20 AM

first response by admin - think maybe we get it soon ❤️

Female
2,402 posts

ida92 • 19 February 2024 at 5:46 AM

@prairie As a tabletop RPG lover, I highly support this idea. ❤️

The teen stage is illegaly cute!

Female
2,215 posts

ashlinnhi • 21 February 2024 at 12:43 AM

thank you for the ping @poe! @prairie it is SO cute and i love the idea of a dnd/medieval-themed month. the little doodles in the corner have my heart too ❤️

Female
38 posts

carsaphir • 21 February 2024 at 9:08 AM

I like this one so much ❤️

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 21 February 2024 at 2:01 PM

Happy you guys are liking the Grizwol!! ❤️

Pings:
@jyla
@opalquinze
@valorieviolet
@senkou

Agender
95 posts

silvia • 21 February 2024 at 3:24 PM

Omg how did I miss this one?! I love how innocent it looks in child stage... then in teen stage it turns curious and playful, while in adult stage it just looks so powerful and menacing aaa. It's one of these creatures that everyone would want to have multiples of because it's impossible not to love all stages (egg included)!💖

1,959 posts

opalquinze • 21 February 2024 at 4:17 PM

it’s really adorable, what else can i even say?

(no seriously, i can’t think of anything cuz it’s that cute)

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 21 February 2024 at 4:32 PM

@silvia
I'm so happy you love the stages and their poses!! Glad the teen conveyed that goofy & curious vibe.

Female
1,139 posts

valorieviolet • 21 February 2024 at 4:51 PM

This is adorable!! The only time I've ever seen or heard of an owl + bear combo was from playing BG3, my first taste in the world and creatures of DND! I loved that owlbear and I love your owlbear concept even more! It's so cute and playful in the early stages and those big eyes are to die for ❤️

Pings:
@wonder404exe
@enderwolf
@daisycat

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 18 March 2024 at 11:02 AM

Getting this up and going again; for maybe May (Medieval May?? 👀) or some summer month!
If you want to see some other creature suggestions that might fit that theme here's a few: Flinyx, Docorvus, Grimera, Tytophon, Crowoleer

Pings:
@sparklefox
@ian
@rileytibbles
@lucas

Male
472 posts

lucas • 20 March 2024 at 2:29 PM

Love the big eyes! So so cute. 😊