Chocotravaganza Exchange

in General

Female
5,410 posts

Orderedchaos • 14 February 2014 at 2:40 PM

This is the official topic for the Valentines Day Chocotravaganza Exchange! Please use this thread to exchange chocolates with others and find people who are looking for chocolates. Just remember, No Begging and No Spamming please. Feel free to ask questions about the event as well.

How it works:
1. Collect chocolates from feeding
2. Visit the Exchange page to send these chocolates to friends and see who has sent you chocolates.
3. Use the chocolates that you've been GIFTED to buy special prizes in the Prize Shop. (will open on Feb. 16th)

Questions:
Q. I've gifted this person but I can't gift to them again right away. Why?
A. There is a 15 minute cool down when you gift a chocolate to someone before you can gift to them again. This keeps people from just spamming one person with chocolate. Spread the love around a little.

Q. I can't use the chocolates I've collected in the prize shop?
A. This holiday is about giving so only chocolates that have been given to you by others can be used in the prize shop. The chocolates you collect are meant to be gifted to others on the site.

Q. How long do the notifications in the Recent Activity list last?
A. Notifications in the Activity list won't disappear until you click the check mark. So the list will grow as you continue to receive gifts. You don't have to worry about them disappearing on you.

527 posts

gabrieltaft • 14 February 2014 at 3:05 PM

If anyone wants someone to give some chocolate, I'll give back 😊

135 posts

ladynymeria • 14 February 2014 at 3:08 PM

Here is a list of users to send gifts to (we're in the final stretch!):

@orderedchaos, @gabrieltaft, @ladynymeria, @maineen, @piucca, @icymuffin, @itslisaaa, @mythisea, @misty_rose_, @karamel, @hormone, @april__, @faybaybay, @crazy4life, @faerie_eclair_mallow, @duskitty, @_black3333_, @wolphire, @aedia, @musicgurl333, @elluwah, @kollais, @marie_lily, @emo_pattys, @harrypotter123698, @chloelove, @spiritkoi, @mejary, @xoia, @liz077, @uni, @mastergemma, @crazy_feline, @rockinsia, @fallenangel1550, @tamora, @carter, @lunar, @frogtoad, @skittlejg, @lynncrow, @snowlight99, @dreamer, @liza200aa, @whitescales, @sarahzafirah, @kuma, , @aliney, @lunarstarz, @andreita, @cherrybluerose, @2elle2, @thursdays_dove, @mairbear, @dragonkeeper, @littlepuffyball, @elementalpaws, @takatheeducatedkid, @parrotlet1, @kota, @jazzyleia, @autumnh, @lovelikewoe19, @skyhealeroftheskies, @ixy1209, @squijum01, @inkpelt, @tyuio_k50, @hybridrainbow, @arcticwonders, @cutiecupcake, @rinoa812, @jrtalon, @dugarjzlafreohr, @tineless, @clawstra, @emperor, @chowchow2012, @nasyiaxm, @jemmie, @koimeteria, @arvak, @yukihitsugaya, @dada_dragon, @starling, @bunnyshadow, @evolutary, @yellowgrapefruit, @masonm, @ahgirltc, @melioz, @mrsgiggles, @frosted, @giannamarie, @leafpelt, @animal_9_namer, @winterbell, @tarepanda, @kawaiiusagi12, @liciajane, @trish, @ushafuse, @nysander, @paranoiac, @cougar, @kiryko, @atropin92, @eschla, @tender, @jurassicshark, @sungrave, @losorlaugh, @meleva, @jackdaw, @capuchin, @yileen, @lady_kassandra, @possudio, @acmilan12, @rushingwater, @nenielsen, @immortalraven, @irenehiew, @livedragon, @onedirection456, @life, @oldred100, @adrirose, @elsaandanna, @littlemew4, @lily-, @duckduck, @mysticmagic, @dafni, @lunacharm1037, @wererage, @ruse, @kittie, @snowflop, @satoshi818, @iulianna1, @twist_of-fate, @gamma-helix, @lazydazy411, @dragongirl02, @despair, @leafyos, @pegasasu, @enchanted_723, @sandstorm99, @kat1626, @love23bug, @cookiemonster, @ilovedoctorwho, @zephyrne, @siberian, @animegirlalways, @barbyka, @alraune3, @twilight_raptor, @charm556, @whereiscupcake, @tomoaki, @houndoom125, @cricket, @ladythegreat, @kitty, @alliainen, @dustypinkdragon, @nidalee2, @jlihere, @garfieldrulez77

542 posts

mellyottl • 14 February 2014 at 3:14 PM

[I'm treating it as a feed the pet above type game. Give a chocolate to the person posting above you!]

Female
2,595 posts

maineen • 14 February 2014 at 3:16 PM

I love the idea of giving 😊 I'm using eggcavern to feed and get chocolates, I'll send some to all the people who post after I have quite a few 😃

Happy Valentines Day 😊

Other
3,178 posts

piucca • 14 February 2014 at 3:16 PM

ok...sooo...

Giving out chocolates to anyone who posts... here?
That doesn't seem right, but ok. :/

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 14 February 2014 at 3:18 PM

@mellyottl

Ohh~ That'd help c:
Sending one to you

And I'll send back to any who sends one to me as well :'D

Other
3,178 posts

piucca • 14 February 2014 at 3:20 PM

nope, never mind. It isn't as fun to say that on someone elses thread. Not giving out chocolates to people here. ☹️

Post on my wall or whatever.

Female
435 posts

itslisaaa • 14 February 2014 at 3:20 PM

I like the idea of a list of users who want to give and receive chocolates! 😊

542 posts

mellyottl • 14 February 2014 at 3:21 PM

@icymuffin
[Thank you! Have one back haha Ouroboros!]

Female
918 posts

mythisea • 14 February 2014 at 3:21 PM

Sent chocolates to the first several posters 😊 I'll be sure to send back to people who send me chocolate.

Gender Fluid
1,101 posts

misty_rose_ • 14 February 2014 at 3:24 PM

Hmmm well guess I'll have to feed now.

Female
4,807 posts

karamel • 14 February 2014 at 3:24 PM

@ladynymeria Ooh, that's a good idea. It might help to have it in the first post, but I'm not sure if the mods would have time to update that list. D: We could compile one, I guess?
I quite like @mellyottl's method, though. xD

I've already received a few, but I'll be sure to gift people back as soon as I get enough chocolates! Feeding is pretty slow at the moment because of the huge strain on the poor Macbots. ;;

Female
260 posts

hormone • 14 February 2014 at 3:24 PM

send chocolates to you! 😸

Female
5,641 posts

april__ • 14 February 2014 at 3:27 PM

*throws chocolates all around*
Hooray for chocolate. 😃

I'll be sure to come send random chocolates to people in this thread after I compile a collection. (=

Also will be sending chocolates back! ^^

542 posts

mellyottl • 14 February 2014 at 3:27 PM

@april__

[Chocolate'd!]

Female
3,164 posts

faybaybay • 14 February 2014 at 3:28 PM

Sending chocolates out to random people on the livepulse ^^

135 posts

ladynymeria • 14 February 2014 at 3:28 PM

If @orderedchaos or @gabrieltaft can't/don't wanna make the list, I'll be glad to do so and edit it into my first post. People who post here (or on the blog asking to recieve) will be added to the list for gifting.

Iiiif that's okay to everyone? @karamel

Female
435 posts

itslisaaa • 14 February 2014 at 3:30 PM

@ladynymeria
I think it's a great idea! 😃

Female
5,410 posts

Orderedchaos • 14 February 2014 at 3:31 PM

@ladynymeria Feel free to create a list. 😊 At the moment I think it would be best to keep the first post uncluttered so its easier to read and figure out what is going on.

Female
260 posts

hormone • 14 February 2014 at 3:34 PM

@ladynymeria yeay! wanna be in the list 😸

Other
3,178 posts

piucca • 14 February 2014 at 3:36 PM

Oh, the boxes changed.

542 posts

mellyottl • 14 February 2014 at 3:37 PM

@piucca

[The chocolate boxes?]

Female
751 posts

crazy4life • 14 February 2014 at 3:38 PM

Yah for chocolates! Will give back to everyone 😊

Female
5,410 posts

Orderedchaos • 14 February 2014 at 3:39 PM

@piucca @mellyottl
There are 4 variates of chocolate box. The images on the Exchange page will change with each refresh.

Other
3,178 posts

piucca • 14 February 2014 at 3:40 PM

@Orderedchaos

All of them were yellow.
@ http://eggcave.com/february?

but ok.

Female
751 posts

crazy4life • 14 February 2014 at 3:42 PM

@piucca
Yup, and if you keep refreshing the page, they will change to a blue and a purple and another color

Female
1,218 posts

disneyland • 14 February 2014 at 3:43 PM

@ladynymeria - Can I be added to that list? c:

Anyone who sends me chocolate I will send back ^^

Happy valentine's day everyone!

Other
3,178 posts

piucca • 14 February 2014 at 3:43 PM

@crazy4life

No no, I understand.

Demigirl
104 posts

duskitty • 14 February 2014 at 3:44 PM

@orderedchaos
I'd like to be added to the list, please. 😊
If anyone wants me to feed their cove, give me a ping on here.