Version 3 Beta Testing: Official Topic

in General

Female
5,409 posts

Orderedchaos • 17 January 2017 at 8:55 PM

@jellifysh
Everything that you have on this version of Egg Cave will transfer over to the new version once its finished. You will not have to create a new account.

Female
41 posts

kittykay • 17 January 2017 at 9:42 PM

http://egg-cave.us/login
I went to log in and i got a page full of script.

475 posts

spell • 17 January 2017 at 10:39 PM

I'm not sure if this is because it hasn't been implemented yet, but I tried buying evolution items with CC (feeds, clicks and views) which should've evolved a good number of creatures which just stayed in their current stages 😋

7 posts

silentwolf • 18 January 2017 at 8:35 AM

Not sure if this has been noted yet or not, but when selecting location to display on your profile, it lists the locations twice? Like, instead of going Afghanistan, Albania, etc., it goes Afghanistan, Afghanistan, Albania, Albania, etc.

Male
1,991 posts

Ian • 18 January 2017 at 5:32 PM

Updates have been posted today on the version 3 change log at: http://eggcave.com/version3/changelog. Please see that for today’s latest updates. We’re sifting through your feedback and are trying to improve the new site, in addition to squashing every bug you find. You find it… we squash it!

@leafmelody: aw, thanks for such positive feedback. Would you say that, after using version 3 for a little more time, that you’ve come to like the new design a lot more? Are your eyes more used to it now?

I’m so glad that you’re enjoying some of the productivity improvements in Coves, Strongrooms, and Inventories. We really wanted to rethink those areas and make them lightning fast.

@mglamar: on what page and in what area are you clicking the forum title that’s taking you to the back? I cannot find the specific link you’re talking about.

Duped countries under Preferences has been fixed. Thanks for pointing this out.

@asi: cool. If the bad words notification pops up again, please let me know. Usernames under “Send To Friend” have been alphabetized. Also, try submitting $, %, and other characters in currency inputs again. It should begin throwing error messages at you everywhere. Ping me back and confirm with your results and testing.

Also, auctions do display the next bid increment in smaller text. The bid text box is also populated with the proper, next bid increment.

@stagfire: approximately how many items were you trying to move? Was this from your Inventory to Strongroom, yes? Or Strongroom to Inventory?

@jellifysh: Fixed the notification pop up from appearing when you’re signed out. Good catch.

Live Pulse was “removed” because the front page of the new forums on version 3 are effectively the same exact thing. New topics and new posts show up on the front page, but they just don’t appear as “events” — they’re just a listing. Same thing.

The Random Creature may return at a later date. But at the moment, we don’t want to burden users with having to configure yet another thing on their Cove to protect their creatures from unwanted stats.

@dragrawr: check out the Facebook page for another update, including a sneak peek of the version 3 layout. http://facebook.com/eggcave The functionality of the Cave will not change. It’s the same site, different wrapping paper.

@foreigners: the monthly leaderboards stats have been fixed and are no longer out of order. Sorry about that.

@silentwolf: fixed.

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 18 January 2017 at 5:34 PM

@Ian
Yeah 😊 It just takes a little time I guess, after awhile it gets nice 😃 I really really like the new features thou, it's gonna make my life sooooo much easier o.o It makes everything 10 times quicker and easier 😃 Good job on Version 3 ;D

Female
1,323 posts

promise • 18 January 2017 at 5:41 PM

@Ian
When I use the map and click on the Halloween fair it gives me a Sorry, the page you are looking for could not be found. error.

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 18 January 2017 at 6:13 PM

@ian
Sorry for not classifying, strongroom to inventory. I moved whole pages at a time to be precise from the strongroom to the inventory

Female
5 posts

mglamar • 18 January 2017 at 9:10 PM

@Ian

It's actually happening to all the links I click for the forums. If there is more than one page, it'll send me to the last page rather than the first. For instance, if you click on the Multiverse RP forum on there (the title itself), it'll send you straight to the back rather than the first page with the original post on it.

Non-binary
3,621 posts

asi • 18 January 2017 at 11:07 PM

@Ian

The results for different characters input into auctions are simply, "This must be a whole number" messages now. Looking good! (:

Right, but if there are no bids placed on the auction, only the starting bid can be seen. WHICH I now realize is the same as the current version's system! But I think it would be really useful if we could see the required increment from the get-go?

In any case, compare these:

http://egg-cave.us/auctions/17/show

http://egg-cave.us/auctions/6/show

The extremely high value I entered in both cases seems to have been substituted for this odd "2,147,483,647" number?
I can testify for the first lot what I entered for the starting bid was definitely "137137137137137137137137".

The first lot's increment is supposed to be "137", but that isn't displayed... Something that could have definitely been useful in say, the second lot there. That's just a suggestion (:

Also, when buying non-insta-use CC items, such as the Leaf of Vaka and CC Vouchers, you get the message, "This is a Cash Shop item, which means that it can be used multiple times...", which seems a bit misleading since Leaves are completely passive and Vouchers can only be redeemed (once). It really only applies to travels.

http://egg-cave.us/inventory/1305769/show

Female
2,204 posts

thedarkarcher • 19 January 2017 at 12:56 PM

@Ian on my profile it says below the trade button 0 auctions and for auctions 0 trades

do we not have a adoption cente now if we do i cant find it on the website

Male
1,991 posts

Ian • 19 January 2017 at 2:43 PM

@leafmelody: fantastic. Thank you for your continued feedback.

@stagfire: I see. Thank you for verifying that. This was using the big red button titled “Move All Items on this Page to Inventory”? I did actually find a bug with this, where it wasn’t enforcing max Inventory counts. It is now.

Let me know if that was what it was.

@mglamar: I see what you’re saying about the forums taking you to the last page. Thanks for confirming. This functionality has been updated. To go to the last page, click the link under the “Latest” column, otherwise regular topic titles in the listing will take you to the first page.

@asi: fantastic. Thank you for confirming! I have now made the default “Bid Increment” value visible when an auction has 0 bids on it.

I’ve also updated the “this is a Cash Shop item” notice in Inventories and made it a bit clearer. I hope that this helps. It really only talks about Travels.

@cloud-n-bolts: this is because you have 0 trades and 0 auctions on the test server. Trades and auctions, for various integrity-related issues, will not be transferred when version 3 goes live, actually. They will all need to be re-created.

Minor updates today. Thank you to our wonderful testers! ❤️ Keep testing and reporting bugs. Before you know it, version 3 will be released to the public.

Female
2,204 posts

thedarkarcher • 19 January 2017 at 2:52 PM

@Ian ah sorry i worded it wrong the icon on the page is the wrong way round (i cant print screen it as im on mobile device right now) so when the icon shows the trade button it has 0 auctions underneath instead of 0 trades.

Male
1,991 posts

Ian • 19 January 2017 at 2:54 PM

@cloud-n-bolts ah yes. I see now. Fixed! ❤️ Thanks.

Female
2,204 posts

thedarkarcher • 19 January 2017 at 2:56 PM

@Ian thank you sorry for the confusion before 😋

Female
1,751 posts

minnie298a • 19 January 2017 at 5:22 PM

Page URL of error:http://egg-cave.us/leila/alkubracing/bet
What I was trying to do: I was trying to replace a bet on the race, after losing the first time.
What failed: Whoops, looks like something went wrong.

1/1
ConnectionException in NativeSocket.php line 45:
Socket error 111: Connection refused (connecting to localhost:11300) Plus a page of script.

After backing up a page and trying again, I was told the bet had gone through, it just wouldn't show until I tried to place it again.

I got the exact same thing when I went to sign in as well. I was going to report that, but accidentally closed the tab and when I reopened it, it was fine. so this is the second time in less than a minute I've gotten this error.

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 19 January 2017 at 5:41 PM

@ian
It was, thank you and sorry for the confusion.

Female
1,083 posts

bang14982 • 19 January 2017 at 6:13 PM

Page URL of error: http://egg-cave.us/strongroom/deposit

What I was trying to do: Deposit EC in the bank.

What failed: When I clicked on "Deposit", it led me to the page that says "Whoops, looks like something went wrong." Refreshing or going back doesn't help.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 19 January 2017 at 6:45 PM

@bang14982 Same thing for me.

When I went on, it said whoops something went wrong and then it showed me all of the codes for eggcave. I was on mobile

Female
165 posts

saphira1oo • 19 January 2017 at 7:09 PM

Page URL of error: http://egg-cave.us/@prairie

What I was trying to do: Look through the cove

What failed: I couldn't see any creatures. The only thing I saw was a little box with a cloud and mountain.

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 19 January 2017 at 7:28 PM

@Ian
Page URL of error: http://egg-cave.us/auctions/12/submit_bid
What I was trying to do: Bid on something
What failed: Took me to this code: in NativeSocket.php line 45
at NativeSocket->__construct('localhost', '11300', '2', false) in Connection.php line 190
at Connection->_getSocket() in Connection.php line 98
at Connection->dispatchCommand(object(PutCommand)) in Pheanstalk.php line 396
at Pheanstalk->_dispatch(object(PutCommand)) in Pheanstalk.php line 238
at Pheanstalk->put('{"job":"Illuminate\\Events\\CallQueuedHandler@call","data":{"class":"App\\Listeners\\LogCurrencyExchange","method":"handle","data":"a:1:{i:0;O😸1:\"App\\Events\\CurrencyWasExchanged\":5:{s:4:\"user\";O:45:\"Illuminate\\Contracts\\Database\\ModelIdentifier\":2:{s:5:\"class\";s:8:\"App\\User\";s:2:\"id\";i:109417;}s:6:\"amount\";s:1:\"1\";s:9:\"operation\";s:1:\"-\";s:5:\"field\";s:6:\"points\";s:7:\"message\";s😸3:\"Auctions: user bid on auction #12\";}}"}}', '1024', '0', '60') in BeanstalkdQueue.php line 72
at BeanstalkdQueue->pushRaw('{"job":"Illuminate\\Events\\CallQueuedHandler@call","data":{"class":"App\\Listeners\\LogCurrencyExchange","method":"handle","data":"a:1:{i:0;O😸1:\"App\\Events\\CurrencyWasExchanged\":5:{s:4:\"user\";O:45:\"Illuminate\\Contracts\\Database\\ModelIdentifier\":2:{s:5:\"class\";s:8:\"App\\User\";s:2:\"id\";i:109417;}s:6:\"amount\";s:1:\"1\";s:9:\"operation\";s:1:\"-\";s:5:\"field\";s:6:\"points\";s:7:\"message\";s😸3:\"Auctions: user bid on auction #12\";}}"}}', null) in BeanstalkdQueue.php line 58
at BeanstalkdQueue->push('Illuminate\Events\CallQueuedHandler@call', array('class' => 'App\Listeners\LogCurrencyExchange', 'method' => 'handle', 'data' => 'a:1:{i:0;O😸1:"App\Events\CurrencyWasExchanged":5:{s:4:"user";O:45:"Illuminate\Contracts\Database\ModelIdentifier":2:{s:5:"class";s:8:"App\User";s:2:"id";i:109417;}s:6:"amount";s:1:"1";s:9:"operation";s:1:"-";s:5:"field";s:6:"points";s:7:"message";s😸3:"Auctions: user bid on auction #12";}}'))
at call_user_func_array(array(object(BeanstalkdQueue), 'push'), array('Illuminate\Events\CallQueuedHandler@call', array('class' => 'App\Listeners\LogCurrencyExchange', 'method' => 'handle', 'data' => 'a:1:{i:0;O😸1:"App\Events\CurrencyWasExchanged":5:{s:4:"user";O:45:"Illuminate\Contracts\Database\ModelIdentifier":2:{s:5:"class";s:8:"App\User";s:2:"id";i:109417;}s:6:"amount";s:1:"1";s:9:"operation";s:1:"-";s:5:"field";s:6:"points";s:7:"message";s😸3:"Auctions: user bid on auction #12";}}'))) in QueueManager.php line 267
at QueueManager->__call('push', array('Illuminate\Events\CallQueuedHandler@call', array('class' => 'App\Listeners\LogCurrencyExchange', 'method' => 'handle', 'data' => 'a:1:{i:0;O😸1:"App\Events\CurrencyWasExchanged":5:{s:4:"user";O:45:"Illuminate\Contracts\Database\ModelIdentifier":2:{s:5:"class";s:8:"App\User";s:2:"id";i:109417;}s:6:"amount";s:1:"1";s:9:"operation";s:1:"-";s:5:"field";s:6:"points";s:7:"message";s😸3:"Auctions: user bid on auction #12";}}'))) in Dispatcher.php line 416
at Dispatcher->Illuminate\Events\{closure}(object(CurrencyWasExchanged))
at call_user_func_array(object(Closure), array(object(CurrencyWasExchanged))) in Dispatcher.php line 347
at call_user_func_array(object(Closure), array(object(CurrencyWasExchanged))) in Dispatcher.php line 221
at Dispatcher->fire('App\Events\CurrencyWasExchanged') in Facade.php line 217
at Facade::__callStatic('fire', array(object(CurrencyWasExchanged))) in CurrencyBag.php line 103
at CurrencyBag->subtractPoints('1', 'Auctions: user bid on auction #12') in AuctionsController.php line 184
at AuctionsController->App\Http\Controllers\Commerce\{closure}(object(MySqlConnection)) in Connection.php line 543
at Connection->transaction(object(Closure))
at call_user_func_array(array(object(MySqlConnection), 'transaction'), array(object(Closure))) in DatabaseManager.php line 317
at DatabaseManager->__call('transaction', array(object(Closure))) in Facade.php line 217
at Facade::__callStatic('transaction', array(object(Closure))) in AuctionsController.php line 198
at AuctionsController->submitBid(object(SubmitAuctionBidRequest), '12')
at call_user_func_array(array(object(AuctionsController), 'submitBid'), array(object(SubmitAuctionBidRequest), 'id' => '12')) in Controller.php line 80
at Controller->callAction('submitBid', array(object(SubmitAuctionBidRequest), 'id' => '12')) in ControllerDispatcher.php line 146
at ControllerDispatcher->call(object(AuctionsController), object(Route), 'submitBid') in ControllerDispatcher.php line 94
at ControllerDispatcher->Illuminate\Routing\{closure}(object(Request))
at call_user_func(object(Closure), object(Request)) in Pipeline.php line 52
at Pipeline->Illuminate\Routing\{closure}(object(Request)) in Authenticate.php line 28
at Authenticate->handle(object(Request), object(Closure))
at call_user_func_array(array(object(Authenticate), 'handle'), array(object(Request), object(Closure))) in Pipeline.php line 136
at Pipeline->Illuminate\Pipeline\{closure}(object(Request))
at call_user_func(object(Closure), object(Request)) in Pipeline.php line 32
at Pipeline->Illuminate\Routing\{closure}(object(Request))
at call_user_func(object(Closure), object(Request)) in Pipeline.php line 102
at Pipeline->then(object(Closure)) in ControllerDispatcher.php line 96
at ControllerDispatcher->callWithinStack(object(AuctionsController), object(Route), object(Request), 'submitBid') in ControllerDispatcher.php line 54
at ControllerDispatcher->dispatch(object(Route), object(Request), 'App\Http\Controllers\Commerce\AuctionsController', 'submitBid') in Route.php line 174
at Route->runController(object(Request)) in Route.php line 140
at Route->run(object(Request)) in Router.php line 724
at Router->Illuminate\Routing\{closure}(object(Request))
at Pipeline->Illuminate\Routing\{closure}(object(Request)) in CheckSuspensionOrPermaban.php line 69
at CheckSuspensionOrPermaban->handle(object(Request), object(Closure))
at call_user_func_array(array(object(CheckSuspensionOrPermaban), 'handle'), array(object(Request), object(Closure))) in Pipeline.php line 136
at Pipeline->Illuminate\Routing\{closure}(object(Request)) in LogUserLastActivity.php line 40
at LogUserLastActivity->handle(object(Request), object(Closure))
at call_user_func_array(array(object(LogUserLastActivity), 'handle'), array(object(Request), object(Closure))) in Pipeline.php line 136
at Pipeline->Illuminate\Routing\{closure}(object(Request)) in RedirectIfNotVersion3Tester.php line 34
at RedirectIfNotVersion3Tester->handle(object(Request), object(Closure))
at call_user_func_array(array(object(RedirectIfNotVersion3Tester), 'handle'), array(object(Request), object(Closure))) in Pipeline.php line 136
at Pipeline->Illuminate\Routing\{closure}(object(Request)) in VerifyCsrfToken.php line 64
at VerifyCsrfToken->handle(object(Request), object(Closure))
at call_user_func_array(array(object(VerifyCsrfToken), 'handle'), array(object(Request), object(Closure))) in Pipeline.php line 136
at Pipeline->Illuminate\Routing\{closure}(object(Request)) in ShareErrorsFromSession.php line 49
at ShareErrorsFromSession->handle(object(Request), object(Closure))
at call_user_func_array(array(object(ShareErrorsFromSession), 'handle'), array(object(Request), object(Closure))) in Pipeline.php line 136
at Pipeline->Illuminate\Routing\{closure}(object(Request)) in StartSession.php line 64
at StartSession->handle(object(Request), object(Closure))
at call_user_func_array(array(object(StartSession), 'handle'), array(object(Request), object(Closure))) in Pipeline.php line 136
at Pipeline->Illuminate\Routing\{closure}(object(Request)) in AddQueuedCookiesToResponse.php line 37
at AddQueuedCookiesToResponse->handle(object(Request), object(Closure))
at call_user_func_array(array(object(AddQueuedCookiesToResponse), 'handle'), array(object(Request), object(Closure))) in Pipeline.php line 136
at Pipeline->Illuminate\Routing\{closure}(object(Request)) in EncryptCookies.php line 59
at EncryptCookies->handle(object(Request), object(Closure))
at call_user_func_array(array(object(EncryptCookies), 'handle'), array(object(Request), object(Closure))) in Pipeline.php line 136
at Pipeline->then(object(Closure)) in Router.php line 726
at Router->runRouteWithinStack(object(Route), object(Request)) in Router.php line 699
at Router->dispatchToRoute(object(Request)) in Router.php line 675
at Router->dispatch(object(Request)) in Kernel.php line 246
at Kernel->Illuminate\Foundation\Http\{closure}(object(Request))
at call_user_func(object(Closure), object

And blablabla. Code. Also, pictures no show up for creatures in trade AND auctions.

Female
1,257 posts

poptarts • 19 January 2017 at 8:27 PM

Page URL of error:
http://egg-cave.us/trades/newest
http://egg-cave.us/auctions
http://egg-cave.us/cove
http://egg-cave.us/@icesparkle22

Having same problem. None of the images in the trade center are showing up. Though with the auction center, I see only the leaf of Vaka image and the Golden Tree meadow images, the rest are blank.

Also not sure if this is an error but when I go to my cove, it lags terribly. But when I go to other pages I don't get lag.

None of the creature images seem to be loading in anybodies cove.

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 19 January 2017 at 9:09 PM

@Ian
Page URL of error: http://egg-cave.us/auctions/12/show
What I was trying to do: Bid on Auction
What failed: This turned up:

in NativeSocket.php line 45
at NativeSocket->__construct('localhost', '11300', '2', false) in Connection.php line 190
at Pheanstalk->put('{"job":"Illuminate\\Events\\CallQueuedHandler@call","data":{"class":"App\\Listeners\\LogCurrencyExchange","method":"handle","data":"a:1:{i:0;O😸1:\"App\\Events\\CurrencyWasExchanged\":5:{s:4:\"user\";O:45:\"Illuminate\\Contracts\\Database\\ModelIdentifier\":2:{s:5:\"class\";s:8:\"App\\User\";s:2:\"id\";i:66779;}s:6:\"amount\";s:1:\"1\";s:9:\"operation\";s:1:\"-\";s:5:\"field\";s:6:\"points\";s:7:\"message\";s😸3:\"Auctions: user bid on auction #12\";}}"}}', '1024', '0', '60') in BeanstalkdQueue.php line 72
at BeanstalkdQueue->pushRaw('{"job":"Illuminate\\Events\\CallQueuedHandler@call","data":{"class":"App\\Listeners\\LogCurrencyExchange","method":"handle","data":"a:1:{i:0;O😸1:\"App\\Events\\CurrencyWasExchanged\":5:{s:4:\"user\";O:45:\"Illuminate\\Contracts\\Database\\ModelIdentifier\":2:{s:5:\"class\";s:8:\"App\\User\";s:2:\"id\";i:66779;}s:6:\"amount\";s:1:\"1\";s:9:\"operation\";s:1:\"-\";s:5:\"field\";s:6:\"points\";s:7:\"message\";s😸3:\"Auctions: user bid on auction #12\";}}"}}', null) in BeanstalkdQueue.php line 58
at BeanstalkdQueue->push('Illuminate\Events\CallQueuedHandler@call', array('class' => 'App\Listeners\LogCurrencyExchange', 'method' => 'handle', 'data' => 'a:1:{i:0;O😸1:"App\Events\CurrencyWasExchanged":5:{s:4:"user";O:45:"Illuminate\Contracts\Database\ModelIdentifier":2:{s:5:"class";s:8:"App\User";s:2:"id";i:66779;}s:6:"amount";s:1:"1";s:9:"operation";s:1:"-";s:5:"field";s:6:"points";s:7:"message";s😸3:"Auctions: user bid on auction #12";}}'))
at call_user_func_array(array(object(BeanstalkdQueue), 'push'), array('Illuminate\Events\CallQueuedHandler@call', array('class' => 'App\Listeners\LogCurrencyExchange', 'method' => 'handle', 'data' => 'a:1:{i:0;O😸1:"App\Events\CurrencyWasExchanged":5:{s:4:"user";O:45:"Illuminate\Contracts\Database\ModelIdentifier":2:{s:5:"class";s:8:"App\User";s:2:"id";i:66779;}s:6:"amount";s:1:"1";s:9:"operation";s:1:"-";s:5:"field";s:6:"points";s:7:"message";s😸3:"Auctions: user bid on auction #12";}}'))) in QueueManager.php line 267
at QueueManager->__call('push', array('Illuminate\Events\CallQueuedHandler@call', array('class' => 'App\Listeners\LogCurrencyExchange', 'method' => 'handle', 'data' => 'a:1:{i:0;O😸1:"App\Events\CurrencyWasExchanged":5:{s:4:"user";O:45:"Illuminate\Contracts\Database\ModelIdentifier":2:{s:5:"class";s:8:"App\User";s:2:"id";i:66779;}s:6:"amount";s:1:"1";s:9:"operation";s:1:"-";s:5:"field";s:6:"points";s:7:"message";s😸3:"Auctions: user bid on auction #12";}}'))) in Dispatcher.php line 416
at call_user_func_array(object(Closure), array(object(CurrencyWasExchanged))) in Dispatcher.php line 347
at call_user_func_array(object(Closure), array(object(CurrencyWasExchanged))) in Dispatcher.php line 221
at Facade::__callStatic('fire', array(object(CurrencyWasExchanged))) in CurrencyBag.php line 103
at CurrencyBag->subtractPoints('1', 'Auctions: user bid on auction #12') in AuctionsController.php line 184
at AuctionsController->App\Http\Controllers\Commerce\{closure}(object(MySqlConnection)) in Connection.php line 543
at Connection->transaction(object(Closure))
at call_user_func_array(array(object(MySqlConnection), 'transaction'), array(object(Closure))) in DatabaseManager.php line 317
at DatabaseManager->__call('transaction', array(object(Closure))) in Facade.php line 217
at Facade::__callStatic('transaction', array(object(Closure))) in AuctionsController.php line 198
at AuctionsController->submitBid(object(SubmitAuctionBidRequest), '12')
at call_user_func_array(array(object(AuctionsController), 'submitBid'), array(object(SubmitAuctionBidRequest), 'id' => '12')) in Controller.php line 80
at Controller->callAction('submitBid', array(object(SubmitAuctionBidRequest), 'id' => '12')) in ControllerDispatcher.php line 146
at ControllerDispatcher->call(object(AuctionsController), object(Route), 'submitBid') in ControllerDispatcher.php line 94
at ControllerDispatcher->Illuminate\Routing\{closure}(object(Request))
at Pipeline->Illuminate\Routing\{closure}(object(Request)) in Authenticate.php line 28
at Authenticate->handle(object(Request), object(Closure))
at call_user_func_array(array(object(Authenticate), 'handle'), array(object(Request), object(Closure))) in Pipeline.php line 136
at Pipeline->then(object(Closure)) in ControllerDispatcher.php line 96
at ControllerDispatcher->callWithinStack(object(AuctionsController), object(Route), object(Request), 'submitBid') in ControllerDispatcher.php line 54
at ControllerDispatcher->dispatch(object(Route), object(Request), 'App\Http\Controllers\Commerce\AuctionsController', 'submitBid') in Route.php line 174
at Route->runController(object(Request)) in Route.php line 140
at Route->run(object(Request)) in Router.php line 724
at Router->Illuminate\Routing\{closure}(object(Request))
at Pipeline->Illuminate\Routing\{closure}(object(Request)) in CheckSuspensionOrPermaban.php line 69
at CheckSuspensionOrPermaban->handle(object(Request), object(Closure))
at call_user_func_array(array(object(CheckSuspensionOrPermaban), 'handle'), array(object(Request), object(Closure))) in Pipeline.php line 136
at Pipeline->Illuminate\Routing\{closure}(object(Request)) in LogUserLastActivity.php line 40
at call_user_func_array(array(object(LogUserLastActivity), 'handle'), array(object(Request), object(Closure))) in Pipeline.php line 136
at Pipeline->Illuminate\Routing\{closure}(object(Request)) in RedirectIfNotVersion3Tester.php line 34
at call_user_func_array(array(object(RedirectIfNotVersion3Tester), 'handle'), array(object(Request), object(Closure))) in Pipeline.php line 136
at Pipeline->Illuminate\Routing\{closure}(object(Request)) in VerifyCsrfToken.php line 64
at call_user_func_array(array(object(VerifyCsrfToken), 'handle'), array(object(Request), object(Closure))) in Pipeline.php line 136
at Pipeline->Illuminate\Routing\{closure}(object(Request)) in ShareErrorsFromSession.php line 49
at call_user_func_array(array(object(ShareErrorsFromSession), 'handle'), array(object(Request), object(Closure))) in Pipeline.php line 136
at Pipeline->Illuminate\Routing\{closure}(object(Request)) in StartSession.php line 64
at call_user_func_array(array(object(StartSession), 'handle'), array(object(Request), object(Closure))) in Pipeline.php line 136
at Pipeline->Illuminate\Routing\{closure}(object(Request)) in AddQueuedCookiesToResponse.php line 37
at call_user_func_array(array(object(AddQueuedCookiesToResponse), 'handle'), array(object(Request), object(Closure))) in Pipeline.php line 136
at Pipeline->Illuminate\Routing\{closure}(object(Request)) in EncryptCookies.php line 59
at call_user_func_array(array(object(EncryptCookies), 'handle'), array(object(Request), object(Closure))) in Pipeline.php line 136

Can't fit all in, this is just a portion or else it'll go over the word limit ._.

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 19 January 2017 at 9:11 PM

@ian
Page URL of error: http://egg-cave.us/strongroom/collect_interest
What I was trying to do: collect Daily interest
What failed: A giant page of coding appeared saying, whoops, looks like something went wrong

PS: The same exact thing happened with depositing more ec an withdrawing ec

Female
170 posts

nboez • 20 January 2017 at 3:02 AM

@Ian
Page URL of error: http://egg-cave.us/
What was I trying to do: Log in
What failed: I was given a whole lot of code:
Whoops, looks like something went wrong.

1/1ConnectionException in NativeSocket.php line 45:
Socket error 111: Connection refused (connecting to localhost:11300)

at Pheanstalk->put('{"job":"Illuminate\\Events\\CallQueuedHandler@call","data":{"class":"App\\Listeners\\LogCurrencyExchange","method":"handle","data":"a:1:{i:0;O😸1:\"App\\Events\\CurrencyWasExchanged\":5:{s:4:\"user\";O:45:\"Illuminate\\Contracts\\Database\\ModelIdentifier\":2:{s:5:\"class\";s:8:\"App\\User\";s:2:\"id\";i:110271;}s:6:\"amount\";i:100;s:9:\"operation\";s:1:\"+\";s:5:\"field\";s:6:\"points\";s:7:\"message\";s:20:\"Daily sign in reward\";}}"}}', '1024', '0', '60') in BeanstalkdQueue.php line 72
at BeanstalkdQueue->pushRaw('{"job":"Illuminate\\Events\\CallQueuedHandler@call","data":{"class":"App\\Listeners\\LogCurrencyExchange","method":"handle","data":"a:1:{i:0;O😸1:\"App\\Events\\CurrencyWasExchanged\":5:{s:4:\"user\";O:45:\"Illuminate\\Contracts\\Database\\ModelIdentifier\":2:{s:5:\"class\";s:8:\"App\\User\";s:2:\"id\";i:110271;}s:6:\"amount\";i:100;s:9:\"operation\";s:1:\"+\";s:5:\"field\";s:6:\"points\";s:7:\"message\";s:20:\"Daily sign in reward\";}}"}}', null) in BeanstalkdQueue.php line 58
at BeanstalkdQueue->push('Illuminate\Events\CallQueuedHandler@call', array('class' => 'App\Listeners\LogCurrencyExchange', 'method' => 'handle', 'data' => 'a:1:{i:0;O😸1:"App\Events\CurrencyWasExchanged":5:{s:4:"user";O:45:"Illuminate\Contracts\Database\ModelIdentifier":2:{s:5:"class";s:8:"App\User";s:2:"id";i:110271;}s:6:"amount";i:100;s:9:"operation";s:1:"+";s:5:"field";s:6:"points";s:7:"message";s:20:"Daily sign in reward";}}'))
at call_user_func_array(array(object(BeanstalkdQueue), 'push'), array('Illuminate\Events\CallQueuedHandler@call', array('class' => 'App\Listeners\LogCurrencyExchange', 'method' => 'handle', 'data' => 'a:1:{i:0;O😸1:"App\Events\CurrencyWasExchanged":5:{s:4:"user";O:45:"Illuminate\Contracts\Database\ModelIdentifier":2:{s:5:"class";s:8:"App\User";s:2:"id";i:110271;}s:6:"amount";i:100;s:9:"operation";s:1:"+";s:5:"field";s:6:"points";s:7:"message";s:20:"Daily sign in reward";}}'))) in QueueManager.php line 267
at QueueManager->__call('push', array('Illuminate\Events\CallQueuedHandler@call', array('class' => 'App\Listeners\LogCurrencyExchange', 'method' => 'handle', 'data' => 'a:1:{i:0;O😸1:"App\Events\CurrencyWasExchanged":5:{s:4:"user";O:45:"Illuminate\Contracts\Database\ModelIdentifier":2:{s:5:"class";s:8:"App\User";s:2:"id";i:110271;}s:6:"amount";i:100;s:9:"operation";s:1:"+";s:5:"field";s:6:"points";s:7:"message";s:20:"Daily sign in reward";}}'))) in Dispatcher.php line 416
at Facade::__callStatic('fire', array(object(CurrencyWasExchanged))) in CurrencyBag.php line 70
at CurrencyBag->addPoints('100', 'Daily sign in reward') in LogUserLastActivity.php line 84
at LogUserLastActivity->rewardConsecutiveSignins() in LogUserLastActivity.php line 35
at Router->runRouteWithinStack(object(Route), object(Request)) in Router.php line 699
at Pipeline->Illuminate\Routing\{closure}(object(Request)) in CheckForMaintenanceMode.php line 44
at CheckForMaintenanceMode->handle(object(Request), object(Closure))
at call_user_func_array(array(object(CheckForMaintenanceMode), 'handle'), array(object(Request), object(Closure))) in Pipeline.php line 136
at Pipeline->then(object(Closure)) in Kernel.php line 132
at Kernel->sendRequestThroughRouter(object(Request)) in Kernel.php line 99
at Kernel->handle(object(Request)) in index.php line 53

P.S what is with all this code???

Female
28 posts

prettykitty13 • 20 January 2017 at 8:12 AM

@ian

Page URL of error: http://egg-cave.us/egg/1265941
What I was trying to do: Feed pet
What failed: Got an "There was an error processing your request. please refresh the page and try again" message.

URL: http://egg-cave.us/strongroom/deposit<br />
Attempting to do: Deposit credits<br />
What failed: Whoops, looks like something went wrong. and long lines of code

Female
250 posts

ifi123 • 20 January 2017 at 9:00 AM

*Page URL of error: http://egg-cave.us/@ifi123
*What I was trying to do: Scroll through the creatures in my cove
*What failed: None of the creature images loaded; refreshing and logging out then back in did not help

*Page URL of error: http://egg-cave.us/egg/1964158
*What I was trying to do: Feed my creature
*What failed: This error message came up: "There was an error processing your request. Please refresh the page and try again." The same message came up with every creature I fed, but it would change to "Already Fed" once I refreshed each page.

*Page URL of error: http://egg-cave.us/forums/topic/260?page=179
*What I was trying to do: Post on a forum game thread ("First Thing That Comes to Mind") that I have never posted on before
*What failed: The text box turned red and the error message: "Please do not double post. Instead, click "Edit" on your previous post to add this new content." (Despite the fact that I have never posted on that thread)

Transmasculine
449 posts

shrimp • 20 January 2017 at 10:31 AM

Page of error: http://egg-cave.us/@foreigners
Creature images do not show up

Male
1,736 posts

jello • 20 January 2017 at 10:34 AM

Page of error: egg-cave.us/@jellifysh
What went wrong: this:

Whoops, looks like something went wrong.

1/1
at Pheanstalk->put('{"job":"Illuminate\\Events\\CallQueuedHandler@call","data":{"class":"App\\Listeners\\LogCurrencyExchange","method":"handle","data":"a:1:{i:0;O😸1:\"App\\Events\\CurrencyWasExchanged\":5:{s:4:\"user\";O:45:\"Illuminate\\Contracts\\Database\\ModelIdentifier\":2:{s:5:\"class\";s:8:\"App\\User\";s:2:\"id\";i:108539;}s:6:\"amount\";i:400;s:9:\"operation\";s:1:\"+\";s:5:\"field\";s:6:\"points\";s:7:\"message\";s:20:\"Daily sign in reward\";}}"}}', '1024', '0', '60') in BeanstalkdQueue.php line 72
at BeanstalkdQueue->pushRaw('{"job":"Illuminate\\Events\\CallQueuedHandler@call","data":{"class":"App\\Listeners\\LogCurrencyExchange","method":"handle","data":"a:1:{i:0;O😸1:\"App\\Events\\CurrencyWasExchanged\":5:{s:4:\"user\";O:45:\"Illuminate\\Contracts\\Database\\ModelIdentifier\":2:{s:5:\"class\";s:8:\"App\\User\";s:2:\"id\";i:108539;}s:6:\"amount\";i:400;s:9:\"operation\";s:1:\"+\";s:5:\"field\";s:6:\"points\";s:7:\"message\";s:20:\"Daily sign in reward\";}}"}}', null) in BeanstalkdQueue.php line 58
at BeanstalkdQueue->push('Illuminate\Events\CallQueuedHandler@call', array('class' => 'App\Listeners\LogCurrencyExchange', 'method' => 'handle', 'data' => 'a:1:{i:0;O😸1:"App\Events\CurrencyWasExchanged":5:{s:4:"user";O:45:"Illuminate\Contracts\Database\ModelIdentifier":2:{s:5:"class";s:8:"App\User";s:2:"id";i:108539;}s:6:"amount";i:400;s:9:"operation";s:1:"+";s:5:"field";s:6:"points";s:7:"message";s:20:"Daily sign in reward";}}'))
at call_user_func_array(array(object(BeanstalkdQueue), 'push'), array('Illuminate\Events\CallQueuedHandler@call', array('class' => 'App\Listeners\LogCurrencyExchange', 'method' => 'handle', 'data' => 'a:1:{i:0;O😸1:"App\Events\CurrencyWasExchanged":5:{s:4:"user";O:45:"Illuminate\Contracts\Database\ModelIdentifier":2:{s:5:"class";s:8:"App\User";s:2:"id";i:108539;}s:6:"amount";i:400;s:9:"operation";s:1:"+";s:5:"field";s:6:"points";s:7:"message";s:20:"Daily sign in reward";}}'))) in QueueManager.php line 267
at QueueManager->__call('push', array('Illuminate\Events\CallQueuedHandler@call', array('class' => 'App\Listeners\LogCurrencyExchange', 'method' => 'handle', 'data' => 'a:1:{i:0;O😸1:"App\Events\CurrencyWasExchanged":5:{s:4:"user";O:45:"Illuminate\Contracts\Database\ModelIdentifier":2:{s:5:"class";s:8:"App\User";s:2:"id";i:108539;}s:6:"amount";i:400;s:9:"operation";s:1:"+";s:5:"field";s:6:"points";s:7:"message";s:20:"Daily sign in reward";}}'))) in Dispatcher.php line 416
at Facade::__callStatic('fire', array(object(CurrencyWasExchanged))) in CurrencyBag.php line 70
at CurrencyBag->addPoints('400', 'Daily sign in reward') in LogUserLastActivity.php line 84
at LogUserLastActivity->rewardConsecutiveSignins() in LogUserLastActivity.php line 35
at Pipeline->Illuminate\Routing\{closure}(object(Request)) in CheckForMaintenanceMode.php line 44
at CheckForMaintenanceMode->handle(object(Request), object(Closure))
at call_user_func_array(array(object(CheckForMaintenanceMode), 'handle'), array(object(Request), object(Closure))) in Pipeline.php line 136
at Pipeline->then(object(Closure)) in Kernel.php line 132
at Kernel->sendRequestThroughRouter(object(Request)) in Kernel.php line 99
at Kernel->handle(object(Request)) in index.php line 53

Female
28 posts

prettykitty13 • 20 January 2017 at 12:34 PM

Url: http://egg-cave.us/leila/alkubracing/bet
What i was attempting: Placing a bet on alkuba emmata
What happened: Whoops, looks like something went wrong.

1/1
Socket error 111: Connection refused (connecting to localhost:11300) followed by 96 points of code

Url: http://egg-cave.us/shops/submit_offer
What was being attempted: Purchasing food
What happened: Whoops, looks like something went wrong.

1/1