Summer Creature Suggestion: Nyanchi

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

343 posts

solnyshko • 13 April 2017 at 7:45 AM

Ayee, another suggestion! This time, it's with @motivecat ,as usual I did the art and MC would be doing the description ❤️ (i suck at writing descriptions, oops)

Here's the art:
https://68.media.tumblr.com/7ba9ccea8354e0dbdba71f3a57a2511c/tumblr_oocivvOd8Q1w7j527o1_1280.png

Again, if the link doesn't work, go here -> marquiskimaris.tumblr.com it should be the first post there heh.

Although I prefer for this to be a CSP, I wouldn't mind if turns into a monthly.

Habitat: Ark City

Stats:
1st - 600 clicks
2nd - 1200 clicks
Last - 1800 clicks

Height: Ranges from 0.5m to 0.8m

Weight: 10kg at most.

About Nyanchi Eggs:
Nyanchi eggs have a beautiful faint aroma of cream and sugar. A trickle of cream is always flowing down Nyanchi eggs, and this has led to the common incorporation of Nyanchi cream in traditional Arkian baking recipes. However, the SAR has recently advised against it, as it has been proven to shorten the Nyanchi's life span by taking its cream.

About Nyanchi:
Nyanchi are amiable creatures that can be found wandering around Finley's Flavors. They love being petted by children, and the children love plucking one of the cones out of the Nyanchi's hair. In the winter, Nyanchi gather in the streets of Ark and provide ice cream to the children of Ark. Their fur can be seen glistening in the snow, as if they were covered in magical pixie dust.

However, Nyanchi are more often seen during summer. They like hanging around the city, and gives everyone a delicious, cold treat. It is said that Nyanchi are able to produce every ice cream flavor there is, but its taste depends on how happy a Nyanchi is.

Remember, be careful when a Nyanchi is too happy, you wouldn't want to have a toothache at the end of the day!

--
feedback regarding the art would be greatly appreciated ❤️
--
#creaturesuggestion
#carnesielart
--

pings ❤️
@mami
@ammolite
@cartel
@coldrain

Female
97 posts

oscoa • 13 April 2017 at 7:49 AM

@carnesiel
OMG!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥ It's soooo cute soooo adorable!!! ♥♥♥♥ I want to have two of them!!!! ♥♥♥♥ 😸 😸

343 posts

solnyshko • 13 April 2017 at 7:51 AM

@oscoa
hehehe ;;u;; intentionally wanted it to be cute this time, yay! glad you liked it!! ❤️

pings ❤️
@fakeworld hiii ;;u;;;
@ifi123
@skyfall4
@cloud-n-bolts

Female
97 posts

oscoa • 13 April 2017 at 7:53 AM

@carnesiel

You are very telented artist ♥♥♥ Also is it yummy? xD ♥

343 posts

solnyshko • 13 April 2017 at 7:55 AM

@oscoa
omg nfrjkrfg thank you ;;;;;n;;;; that means a lot to me aaa ;;;
and sshh you're not supposed to eat even tho it's yummy e u e

pings ❤️
@asi hello!!
@icesparkle22
@momokie
@hexis

Non-binary
3,621 posts

asi • 13 April 2017 at 7:56 AM

@carnesiel

I'm not going to lie.

I would need about a hundred of these o_o

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 13 April 2017 at 7:57 AM

@carnesiel I'll be honest I'm scared of cats so this creature isn't really for me. But over all its theme is adorable with the ice cream I especially love the detail within the eggstage. Its definitely worth the CSP that you hope for. Your art is very beautiful btw. I wish you the best of luck.

Female
97 posts

oscoa • 13 April 2017 at 8:00 AM

@carnesiel

Lol i'm just joking xD And your welcome! I'll help you pings people~

Pings :-♥
@kitty999
@chicachicken
@stagfire
@popcornflakes

343 posts

solnyshko • 13 April 2017 at 8:01 AM

@asi

AAAAA OMG i'm so, sosososososo happy you liked it ;;;;;;
if this gets made, i'd probably hoard them too bc they look yummy ;n;

@cloud-n-bolts
gah, no worries! stillll, thank you for the honest opinion! ;v;
the egg is always the hardest to draw ughhh but yay you find it okay hehe ❤️ thank you again!!

pings ❤️
@sky hello bb ;u;
@stagfire
@degong

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 13 April 2017 at 8:05 AM

@carnesiel I actually adore the eggstage its so great!!! I love how detailed it with the ice cream theme. I can really see a lot of people adoring this though. Sorry I didn't have more positive feedback.

Deleted • 13 April 2017 at 8:08 AM

@oscoa thanks for pinging me! 😃

@carnesiel The access was denied to the art 😋

343 posts

solnyshko • 13 April 2017 at 8:09 AM

@chicachicken
it's the first post here 😊
https://marquiskimaris.tumblr.com/

Female
97 posts

oscoa • 13 April 2017 at 8:09 AM

@chicachicken

No problem 😉 ♥

Female
41 posts

hexis • 13 April 2017 at 8:09 AM

@carnesiel

Yes yes yes ;; I love the lil ice cream cone legs! It looks positively adorabable ❤️ I want one ;0;

343 posts

solnyshko • 13 April 2017 at 8:14 AM

@cloud-n-bolts
yaaayayayayayayay omg im so happy because of that, thank you, thank you!! ❤️

@hexis
when i was still doing the lineart, it looked weird bc it's more like stockings than a cone and idk i felt like i drew a sexy critter instead AHAHAHAHAH but yaay, im glad you liked it!! ❤️

pings ❤️
@prairie
@armageddondoll
@daisy1664 hi ;u;

Deleted • 13 April 2017 at 8:16 AM

@carnesiel yes I want this! If it becomes real, I will add it to my sugar palace XD

343 posts

solnyshko • 13 April 2017 at 8:19 AM

@chicachicken
hehe, yay ;;v;;
im glad you liked it! ❤️

pings ❤️
@chloelove
@ricefishie
@sony hI BABE
@skylight hello hello hello ;u;

Deleted • 13 April 2017 at 8:20 AM

@carnesiel of course! 😊

Non-binary
255 posts

coldrain • 13 April 2017 at 8:37 AM

@carnesiel ahhh im so glad you pinged me - this is the cutest thing in existence!! i would easily buy like three of these~ i really hope these get made. also i really like your art style! ❤️ good luck ❤️

Non-binary
3,621 posts

asi • 13 April 2017 at 8:44 AM

@carnesiel

I'll also regret my decision to collect ice creams on Ushimitsu, I'm almost done too, but an ice cream collection, shouldn't it really belong on this critter?
Sigh. How you inconvenience me CX

It looks REALLY good. I love ice cream, and cute things, like everyone else ^W^

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 13 April 2017 at 8:54 AM

@carnesiel
Omg, this is so cute! Love the legs that are waffles, AYEE, so cute!!

343 posts

solnyshko • 13 April 2017 at 8:55 AM

@coldrain
aaaaa thank you for the support!!! ;;v;; i really appreciate it ❤️ hehe, this is the first time i drew smth that's very much on the cute side, so i'm glad it turned out okay hehe

@asi
omggg HAHAHAH maybe you could add nyanchi on the collection too since it's mostly made of ice cream x3 lmaoo
i'm so glad you like it hngggg ❤️ i was gonna go with pink for the ice cream on its head but oh well ;v;

@stagfire
yaaay, im very happy that you like it! thank you so much for the support ;u;

pings ❤️
@mindassala
@demons

Female
311 posts

quetzalcoatl • 13 April 2017 at 8:55 AM

@carnesiel

Omg so cute!!!! I love it!! Awesome work ❤️ I want it in my cove now haha xD

343 posts

solnyshko • 13 April 2017 at 8:59 AM

@daisy1664
yay!! thanks bb hehehehehe ❤️ i don't usually draw super kawaii creatures ack, so glad this turned out okay x3

pings ❤️
@lendulka
@silverserpent
@shale
@asbe

Non-binary
3,621 posts

asi • 13 April 2017 at 9:04 AM

@carnesiel

I like the blue CX

Aaaand i've no idea how much all the stock of Finley's Flavors costs. I don't want to spend that much EC again.... But I may have to now C,,,,X

Female
431 posts

lendulka • 13 April 2017 at 9:10 AM

@carnesiel

Interesting.

827 posts

nine • 13 April 2017 at 9:16 AM

@carnesiel
I infinitely love every single stage of this delicious-looking cutie! *-* I bet ice cream creatures aren't really new concepts in the world of Eggcave creature suggestions, but the way you designed yours makes it seem so unique!

One thought here though, I'm assuming this a part of your style or something, but I think this lovely creature deserves to be a bit brighter in terms of color. Everything seems to be tinted with a bit of grey...

Anyways, remember to ping me again when that description comes! 😃

343 posts

solnyshko • 13 April 2017 at 9:25 AM

@asi
HAHAHA omg that's why i stored almost all my money in the strongroom so I won't be tempted to buy things such as travels and snacks x')

@lendulka
thank you!

@ricefishie
regarding the bit of gray, that's a mistake on my part since i used too much oil hAAAAABJDEBJFE

anyway!!! thank you for the support, hehe i'm super happy you liked it! and yeah, i'm aware that food inspired creatures are not so new to eggcave anymore, but i wanted to try ;v; personally, i'm not that good with drawing super cute creatures, so i think this one is an achievement bc i was able to finish it HAHAH

pings ❤️
@rowyn
@o_o

Female
1,347 posts

silverserpent • 13 April 2017 at 9:49 AM

@carnesiel

Aww, kawaii! I like it. 😃

343 posts

solnyshko • 13 April 2017 at 10:07 AM

@silverserpent
aaaa thank youu ❤️