[October] Creature Suggestion - The Pakaceros

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

827 posts

nine • 31 July 2017 at 11:19 AM

Here's a new creature suggestion created by @jello and me. It's an alpaca-rhinoceros!

EDIT: We figured that we could probably also make this creature work for October/Halloween, so we also came up with an alternative version for the creature.

October Pakaceros: http://imgur.com/ebsHxLV
---

Nine's Art: https://m.imgur.com/pPltmYf
100 Feeds
300 Feeds
700 Feeds

Jello's Egg Description:

The Pakaceros egg has a very dense, wooly carpet-like texture. The egg is rarely preyed upon by other creatures, due to its thick fur and its stupendous camouflaging capabilities. The horn is one of the only ways to distinguish a Pakaceros egg from it's surroundings. It is nearly impossible to penetrate a Pakaceros egg using outside forces, as just like the egg of a Keras, Pakaceros egg shells can reach to 2 inches in thickness.

Jello's Creature Description:

Pakaceros are quite the stubborn creature. The freshly hatched Pakaceros lacks a horn, and quite dependent on their family unit. However, Pakaceros grow up quite fast and develop their facial horn and a surge of pride. Adolescent Pakaceros like to duel with their friends with much passion, and it is a pastime among most Pakaceros, as to train and develop their fighting skills. Groups of Pakaceros contain around 5 family units and are very fierce, often challenging other tribes and constantly fighting to expand their territory. When you see a Pakaceros, you should know 3 things: There are more to come, they won't back down without a fight, and if you are unprepared, start writing a will.

Some pings:
@leafstarofskyclan
@stagfire
@valorie100
@cloudslay3r

#creaturesuggestion #October #Pakaceros

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 31 July 2017 at 1:39 PM

@nine

I love it! Just the right amount of weird, adorable, tough and weird! ❤️ I would totally have it!

Male
1,736 posts

jello • 31 July 2017 at 2:29 PM

@stagfire The egg description is done!

Pings!
@purgatory
@hellotinker
@appleblizzard
@Mariaichan
@ethereality

Deleted • 31 July 2017 at 3:01 PM

@jello
@nine

Awesomely weird.

Female
18 posts

mariaichan • 31 July 2017 at 3:23 PM

@jello I actually really like this? 10/10! I would own for all the ec in my bank account

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 31 July 2017 at 3:47 PM

@jello

Love the description! Fantastic ❤️

Male
1,736 posts

jello • 31 July 2017 at 4:24 PM

@stagfire @neko-sama @mariaichan I have the creature description!

Pakaceros are quite the stubborn creature. The freshly hatched Pakaceros lacks a horn, and quite dependent on their family unit. However, Pakaceros grow up quite fast and develop their facial horn and a surge of pride. Adolescent Pakaceros like to duel with their friends with much passion, and it is a pastime among most Pakaceros, as to train and develop their fighting skills. Groups of Pakaceros contain around 5 family units and are very fierce, often challenging other tribes and constantly fighting to expand their territory. When you see a Pakaceros, you should know 3 things: There are more to come, they won't back down without a fight, and if you are unprepared, start writing a will.

Pings!
@icesparkle22
@lykhaos117
@wigglytuff
@dream-within-a-dream
@iris1929578
@gymnastics001
@monsterprincess33
@togepi360
@foxbit

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 31 July 2017 at 4:26 PM

@jello

AWWW YEAHHH A YETI FLUFFY UNICORN RHINO BISON COW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED THIS EC MAKE THIS AND GIVE ME ONE

*ahem

awesome creature suggestion! i would totally give into this (although im broke) i hope this gets made for christmas! then on christmas break, i can do some hoarding c:

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 31 July 2017 at 4:27 PM

Cool !😃

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 31 July 2017 at 4:29 PM

This is nice! Should be a winter seasonal!

#Pakaceros #CreatureSuggestion

Male
1,736 posts

jello • 31 July 2017 at 4:30 PM

@icesparkle22 @wigglytuff Thank you! its actually an alpaca rhino but thats acceptable too!

Pings!
@icedragon3000
@popcornflakes
@saturna

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 31 July 2017 at 4:31 PM

@jello

how did i miss alpaca??!?!?!?

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 31 July 2017 at 4:34 PM

@jello @nine
Great work, guys! And fantstic art! Looks very realistic! 😃 BTW, Jello, thanks for the ping! 😉

Female
2,174 posts

dream-within-a-dream • 31 July 2017 at 4:39 PM

@nine @jello I HAVE DEEP NEED FOR THIS SHAGGY BEAST ❤️ It's so cute ;o; Nice work 😊
at first i thought it was gonna be a jellyfish

@purgatory

Male
1,736 posts

jello • 31 July 2017 at 4:40 PM

@popcornflakes @iris1929578 Thank you for the support!

pings!

@prairie
@thedarkarcher
@rbubblegum

1,853 posts

purgatory • 31 July 2017 at 4:52 PM

@jello @nine

They're adOraBlE ❤️ and tough too~ x)

Tbh I'd rather hug it than run away.

9 posts

evilwolf • 31 July 2017 at 5:02 PM

@nine i like it! 😃

Female
258 posts

juniperrains • 31 July 2017 at 5:05 PM

@nine @jello I think you've got something here. You could go any direction you want with it too. Since Halloween coming up you could make it spooky and mysterious. You've officially peaked my interest! Nice job as always!

Female
224 posts

bluestar1313 • 31 July 2017 at 5:07 PM

@jello @nine
Omg it's amazing! Adorably fuzzy and just the right amount of weird. Alpaca-Rhinos all the way! I need this creature, I hope Eggcave thinks it as worthy as I to be made a reality!!!! 😸

Female
218 posts

dusskfall • 31 July 2017 at 5:09 PM

kind of like it.. can't help thinking it might break it's neck if it actually charged someone with that horn though.. long spindly neck.. *Crunch*

Female
798 posts

honeybearbee • 31 July 2017 at 5:23 PM

@nine @jello this looks and sounds amazing! 😃

Female
1,188 posts

gymnastics001 • 31 July 2017 at 5:36 PM

@nine @jello

I love this creature! The art and description are very detailed without going overboard. I think that it has just about the right amount of everything- cute, weird, realistic, and fierce. I really hope this gets made! 😊

Male
1,736 posts

jello • 31 July 2017 at 5:39 PM

@dusskfall why... why must you do this?

Female
218 posts

dusskfall • 31 July 2017 at 5:41 PM

@Jello

heh. sorry. it's just the first thing i thought.. his neck does look kind of muscular though. maybe it acts more like an accordian.. shock absorber?

Male
1,736 posts

jello • 31 July 2017 at 5:42 PM

@dusskfall STOP YOU NEED TO STOP GIVING OUR IDEAS DEFORMITIES

827 posts

nine • 31 July 2017 at 5:51 PM

@jello @dusskfall
It's too late now.

http://imgur.com/iJi7Rgz

Why did I do this

Female
218 posts

dusskfall • 31 July 2017 at 5:53 PM

@Nine

looks cool to me.. though i was more picturing the long cartoony ones you see in animation.

the origional would make a very good wooly dino times alpaca thing though. *will try not to make any more weird comments*

Female
891 posts

saturna • 31 July 2017 at 6:06 PM

@nine @jellifysh

Looks great! Really hope it's not a cash shop creature ^^

Female
343 posts

foxbit • 31 July 2017 at 7:55 PM

@nine @jello
It looks both adorable and weird. o3o Hope it gets accepted!~c:

Male
1,736 posts