๐Ÿชบ The Nest ๐Ÿชบ โ€” New Poll!

in General

Nestlings, which of these activities are you interested in the most?

Cis Female
604 posts

kataclysm • 27 May 2023 at 1:04 PM

Congrats, wonder!

Female
1,512 posts

froot • 27 May 2023 at 1:07 PM

congrats!! โค๏ธ

133 posts

nest • 30 May 2023 at 12:30 PM

โ€”โ€” ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿฅ Nest's Recipeep Rumble Results ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿ’ฅโ€”โ€”

The three teams that tied have tied yet again!
That's right! All three teams each received four (4) votes in the tiebreaker, thus resulting in another tie (see image at end of message). However, the competition and voting will conclude and all three teams will receive identical prizes.

Congratulations to @chaotictreat, @froot, @frosting, @matcha, @pastelrabbit, @vivian!

Recipeep Rumble Menu
๐Ÿฅ"I received such good recipe inspiration, thanks!"

A Match-a Made in Heaven
Click here to visit the original post!
by @frosting & @matcha

Beverage Recipe: A Whole Latte Love
A matcha latte made using a Matcha Flower Tea base, milk from Bottle of Milk (Clowver Stage 1) and garnished with whipped cream from Honey Lucky Coffee.

Entree Recipe: Heavenly Noodles
Somen noodles made with flour from wheat harvested from Wheat Stalks (Pumpkid Stage 4) and a Cup of Hot Water under Heavenly Light. Served with a dipping sauce made of unagi sauce from Eel Roll and walnuts from Bucket Of Nuts.

Dessert Recipe: Smitten for Tea Cake
White Winter New Year Cake with Depressing Matcha Pie filling, frosted with Whipped Cream (Nunny Stage 1) and decorated with crushed graham crackers, white chocolate and marshmallow from a White Chocolate Smitten Smore.

โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”

Memory Lane
by @pastelrabbit & @vivian

Beverage Recipe: ๐Ÿ  Fish Bowl Float ๐Ÿ 
๐Ÿซง First, we add Amethyst Ice Cream and Ruby Ice Cream for the colored rocks at the bottom of the glass. Then, we add a Scoop of Blueberry Ice Cream Cone. Using Blue Energy Drink as a base, we add various colors of Gummy Fish to swim in the "bowl"; Blueberry, Cherry, Lime, and Tangerine! Finally, we add a spritz of Purple Bubbles to make the fish float!
๐Ÿซง It is a sweet and tasty drink that brings a smile to your face.

Entree Recipe: ๐Ÿ— Ark Fried Chicken (AFC) Loaded Bowl ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ”ด We start with hand tossed Golden Chicken Nuggets, coated in
beaten Egg, then tossed in Tiger Bread Loaf crumbs.
๐Ÿ”ดThen, we take the Red Roast Chicken Meal and mash the potatoes into Red Bowl of Mashed Potatoes, as well as adding the fresh peas, chicken nuggets, and homemade gravy. In addition, Maze Maize is shucked & cooked to add on top.
๐Ÿ—This fast food dish seems familiar. The 27 herbs and spices on the nuggets are a secret! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Dessert Recipe:๐Ÿฉ Cosmic Cake Bar ๐Ÿฉ
๐Ÿซ Starting simple but delicious with Brownies, made with Egg , Flour fresh from the Wheat Fields , and Chocolate Cake Bar as a base. Then, we melt a Milk Chocolate Spring Bar with some Orange Sky Gelatin to create the ganache to frost the bars with.
๐Ÿซ Melted sprinkles from the Fairy Bread create the candy coating for the chocolate chips from Chocolate Cherry Cookie, which are dipped in the fairy bread sprinkle coating and sprinkled on top of the Cosmic Cake Bars.
๐Ÿฉ This dessert reminds you of simpler times. They are perfectly fudgy & sweet!

โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”

Opposite Day
by @froot & @chaotictreat

Beverage Recipe: Mystearious drink
Oh wonderful, a nice cup of tea... Goodness! What is this? Sparkly purple milkshake??
Blend fresh milk and purple ice cream until thick and smooth. Serve in a teapot with a teabag over the side for extra confusion!

Entree Recipe: Dessert platter
Some tasty "sweet" treats!

Spaghetti "cupcakes":
Cooked spaghetti, served in a baking cup. Topped with homemade sauce "icing" made with tomatoes and oregano leaves, as well as some decorations: grated cheese "sprinkles", and miniature meatballs (made out of mince).

Stake (steak "cake"):
Savoury bread as a cake base, on a bed of french fries. Put some barbeque sauce in between layers, then layer on the steak, charcoal-grilled to perfection, and finally top it off with a bit of marinara sauce.

Savoury "doughnuts":
Mix and prove the dough - made out of flour, a small amount of sugar to activate the yeast, warm water, and salt. Also mix in some chopped cucumber and carrot for some extra colour, flavour and nutrition. Mould them into doughnut circles and bake, then "glaze" with some melted cheese!

Dessert Recipe: Pizza! Strangely... sweet... pizza...
Use a premade pizza base, but instead of tomato sauce and cheese, cover with chocolate sauce. Top with candied pumpkin, lime gummy "spinach", some candy corn, some white candy "mushrooms", and thin slices of candied apple. Finally, cover with melted marshmallow "cheese".

Female
328 posts

passionate • 30 May 2023 at 9:00 PM

congrats winners, all entrants deserved it! the recipes were such a pleasure to read and imagine ๐Ÿ˜Š

@ poll, it was hard not to vote for all of the things because i appreciate everything about the nest equally. thank you for your hard work @ nest!!!

Female
166 posts

vivian • 30 May 2023 at 9:25 PM

Congratulations to the winners, and thank you, Nest, for an amazing contest!
Special thanks to my partner @pastelrabbit for helping me make such delicious treats!
Hope we get another contest like this sometime! โ™ก Loving all the creative contests these days. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Male
95 posts

matcha • 30 May 2023 at 10:33 PM

@frosting Woo! Way to go us!

Fun content! Loved participating and reading everyones ideas!

Female
1,993 posts

chaotictreat • 30 May 2023 at 10:42 PM

Congrats to the other winners (and everyone involved)!
@froot >: D

133 posts

nest • 31 May 2023 at 12:00 AM

๐ŸŽ‚ Happy Birthday, Mocha! ๐ŸŽ‚

May 31st is @awesomesaucethegreat's birthday!

Feel free to wish Mocha a Happy Birthday or send a birthday gift!

If you'd like to send a special gift, food items are Mocha's favorite!

๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽŠ

Female
361 posts

frosting • 31 May 2023 at 12:49 AM

@matcha yooo!!! congrats to the winners, i had a lot of fun participating and seeing what everyone came up with ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Cis Female
604 posts

kataclysm • 31 May 2023 at 3:39 AM

Happy birthday, @awesomesaucethegreat!!!

Female
1,512 posts

froot • 31 May 2023 at 3:51 AM

@chaotictreat @frosting @matcha @pastelrabbit @vivian

congrats everyone!! i didn't expect the tie yet again xD
and epic thanks to chaotic for being an amazing partner!! โค๏ธ

many many thanks to the nest and daisycat as always for hosting โค๏ธ

happy birthday @awesomesaucethegreat! hope your bday wishes come true ^-^

133 posts

nest • 31 May 2023 at 3:05 PM

Mini Writing Event Voting

The deadline to vote in the Mini Writing Event is June 7th at 11:59 PM ECT.

Click here to view the entries!

(Members only link.)

133 posts

nest • 1 June 2023 at 12:21 AM

โญ The Nest's June Spotlights โญ

Take a look at our June Spotlights!
Click here if you'd like to submit a spotlight for the month of July.

๐Ÿชบ ๐“•๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“•๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป
Phogartie โ€ข June 2023 ๐Ÿชถ

Creature Spotlight: Phogartie the Donnola owned by @vivian

All About Phogartie
๐ŸŒˆ I got Phogartie from a trade with another member of our Nest, who was so kind to hold him for me... @kataclysm ! โ™ก

๐ŸŒˆ I have wanted a Donnola for a long time, but was always intimidated by the feed levels! However, when I finally made a forum post to help others feed their Donnolas, I realized I was without a mascot for my Donnolas! When I checked the trade center, I noticed Kat had this little cutie available and fell in love instantly!

๐ŸŒˆ The name Phogartie comes from Fogarty, an Irish name meaning "banished" or "exiled". As little sneaky creatures who are wanted by Ark, I thought this would be a suitable name ! :^)

๐ŸŒˆ Phogartie LOVES coins (as all Donnola do ~) but also enjoys a little snack of Strawberry Candied Ice Cream Eggs and playing with their toys like the Rainbow Snake Bead, which always makes them laugh!

๐ŸŒˆ I am still looking for a suitable place for sweet Phogartie to travel to help "get them out of their shell" ! ๐Ÿ˜‰ Butterflies In A Rainbow seems like the perfect place ! โ˜†
Thank you for reading! OvO

โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”

โ›ฐ๏ธ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–›๐–Š๐–™๐–Š๐–‰ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–›๐–Š โ›ฐ๏ธ
Comedy Cove โ€ข June 2023

Cove Spotlight: Comedy Cove owned by @daisycat
Cove List's Theme: Funny creatures, names, profiles, and travel combos! You'll just have to check it out to see exactly what I mean. ๐Ÿ˜‰

All About the Comedy Cove
It started with an Ursoto.

Well, I didn't have an Ursoto yet. But I saw one. And I had the idea to create a cove with comical creatures, whose names I chose would make them even funnier, and perfect travel combos to seal the deal. Not only that, but special profiles for each one!

I curated a list of creatures and what I'd name them. Some references, some just funny. Over the past few months, I've slowly been collecting the necessary pets and travels. My cove currently has 12 creatures, but there are still several more on my list (shh, a secret).

This collection is all in good humor and I hope it doesn't offend anyone. I love to get creative and make jokes!

So, next time you're on the toilet, feel free to read through my Comedy Cove and let me know which joke... er, I mean... which creature is your favorite!
Shhh shh, no ChewYerCorn, of course I didn't call you a joke, you're my precious little baby...

โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”

๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฝ ๐Ÿช๐Ÿ›’๐Ÿ’จ
Daisy's Music Emporium โ€ข June 2023

Shop Spotlight: Daisy's Music Emporium owned by @daisycat
Shop's Specialty: Instruments and music items

All About Daisy's Music Emporium
โ™ฌ DME carries all of your instrumental needs! We have a wide selection of beautiful guitars, including acoustic, electric, and bass. We offer only the best pianos, along with fancy, possibility-loaded keyboards. Browse our bagpipes, harps, saxophones, and more! Our store also provides lessons to eager Arkians who are interested in learning an instrument or reading musical notation!

โ™ฌ At Daisy's Music Emporium, we offer the "Singsong Sale" discount for questers or pets needing a trinket! Let's say you search for a quest item or a trinket travel for your creature, and you see it listed... but for a high price in DME. Simply PM or wall post our manager and you will receive a fabulous discount (most likely free)! While our prices are listed high so as to keep stock, we absolutely will help out someone who is genuinely in need of an item that we carry! Now, that'll make you sing a song!

โ™ฌ The Drum Machine Coffee Bar, located at the front of our store, offers our fun-to-use ice cream machine and delicious beverage bar! Stop over and fill a drum cup with your choice of vanilla, chocolate, coffee, or strawberry ice cream. Try one of our signature Musical Note Coffees accompanied by an iced CD Cookie. The DMCB also caters delicious party cakes, decorated with vinyls made from your choice of sugar wafer paper or fruit leather!

Female
935 posts

shirothekittehlover • 2 June 2023 at 5:52 AM

(Uhhh hi everyone, sorry if I'm too late to the party or smth-)

๐Ÿชบ Nestling Application โ€ข @nest ๐Ÿชบ
Hi, please call me: Shiro
My pronouns are: She/her (you can use they/them too ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿฝ)
Favorite creature: Too many to list, but the Nubbe has a special place in my heart since it's my very first creature! ^^
Hobbies / interests: Drawing, writing, listening to music (and trying to make some), playing games, watching my favorite shows, observing nature...
What interests me most about Nest: The overflowing creativity and sense of community streaming over here.... I want to jump in too!
Choose an emoji to represent yourself: ๐Ÿ’ซ
Choose a color from this page: DarkOrchid
Favorite items or types of items (optional): Most space travels are absolute masterpieces ngl-
Birthday (optional; year optional): May 15th!

Female
93 posts

astralrebel • 2 June 2023 at 10:50 AM

It's not too late, it's never too late. Welcome โค๏ธ โค๏ธ

Female
935 posts

shirothekittehlover • 2 June 2023 at 8:21 PM

I'm a member now : DD
(Hello everyone! ^^)

Female
166 posts

vivian • 2 June 2023 at 8:24 PM

Welcome @shirothekittehlover ! How are you? ^^

Female
935 posts

shirothekittehlover • 2 June 2023 at 8:26 PM

@vivian
Bored, but fine nonetheless :>
Hbu?

Female
166 posts

vivian • 2 June 2023 at 8:32 PM

@shirothekittehlover just doing some feeds and trying to figure out a new game I'm playing haha, I'll mention it in the nest PMs!

133 posts

nest • 3 June 2023 at 12:00 AM

๐ŸฅšHappy Egg Day, Nestlings!๐Ÿฅš

June 3rd is National Egg Day!

For a chance to win your choice of one (1) current June CSP egg (Gachamori or Pixices), please post your reply to this question:

Which Egg Cave egg is your favorite?

Any creature, egg stage only, not considering the following stage(s).
Feel free to egg-splain why that egg's design is your favorite!
You may post more than one if you have a few favorite designs.

For easy eggs-amination of all the eggs on Egg Cave, click here.

The deadline to enter this raffle is Friday, June 9th, at 11:59 PM ECT.

There will be one winner and they will be chosen using ohmyluck.com/raffle-generator

Disclaimer: New members that are accepted from the time of this post to June 9th at 11:59 PM ECT are not eligible to participate.

โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”

๐ŸฅšRaffle Entries๐Ÿฅš

This list will be updated periodically. If you entered the raffle and do not see your username listed below by June 9th at 11:59 PM ECT, please ping @nest.

@wonder404exe
@astralrebel
@dibabeebees
@dragrawr
@sapphire12
@froot
@murfijs
@chaotictreat
@sparklefox
@vivian
@frosting
@xxcouchxx
@nut
@pastelrabbit
@levine
@flareluna
@kataclysm
@opalquinze
@ahgirltc
@dawnfur
@valorieviolet
@cranberrycat1
@mastergemma
@shirothekittehlover
@bunnyshadow
@passionate
@thedarkarcher

Demifluid
1,509 posts

wonder404exe • 3 June 2023 at 12:13 AM

GACHAMORIโœจ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•โœจ๐Ÿ’•โœจ
Its my favorite egg to eat because its my new favorite creature hahaha
And its a lil gachapon
T^T SO CUTE

Female
93 posts

astralrebel • 3 June 2023 at 12:32 AM

Editing to add a few more cuz I limited myself before but y'all popped off and I want to, too

My favorite favorite is probs Rubedopus. I love any of the non-egg shape eggs and this one is so ROUND which is cute.

Gra: Heart, techy, and the dark blue + pink, *chefs kiss*

Vejtar:I love the soft green with swirlies and the more rich brown in contrast.

Jarohal: So calming and feminine. I'm noticing I really like blue + pink combos lol

Celehiro: Lightning AND a moon?? Can't really beat that.

Gender Nonconforming
233 posts

dibabeebees • 3 June 2023 at 12:32 AM

Doppelganger has cool silly wormies on their egg ๐Ÿ˜Š) wormies

Female
1,313 posts

daisycat • 3 June 2023 at 12:35 AM

I'm not participating in the raffle, but here are some of my favorite egg designs!

Ucavulu: Such pretty colors and so lush.
Geockard: Beautiful color palette, flowers, and shading.
Rivet: I love circuit boards.
Greem: I love the green background and rainbow star speckles.
Sidris: I love the realistic element to this!!
Olimpt: Pretty and looks delicious.
Trask: Really nice colors and cute flower.
Candit: Looks yum.
Smitten: Well, I had to. It's a chocolate covered strawberry and it's gorgeous!

Female
2,564 posts

dragrawr • 3 June 2023 at 1:31 AM

Oh!!! Oh.... This is hard.

Rubedopus- Incredible colors. I mean. Stunning. The potion is all glittery, the wings are perfect, the cap is gorgeous. It so... not egg shaped!

Gotta love the Nymaby egg... maybe a little biased but I love the way it is so soft and shaded ;v; โค๏ธ

Aerlo eggs are silly. Everytime I see one Im like "Oh hi there buddy!" cus its transparent and ADORABLE.

Coreoli is super neat too... definitely not an egg but moreso a beetle head. Super cool!

Horrorse has such a unique and eerie vibe to it, like a deep sea object. Love it!

Kapatio- must I explain? Gigantic eyeball and computer glitches? Love it immensely.

Mull is just a cute bubble โค๏ธ hehe

Naleli- I love cute stars like this so much... the soft pastels colors! Ugh!!

Volcondor- The colors are so warm and lava-like I love this egg!

Ursaroid- Oh look more stars... i love them ^^

Zorb- super neat!! The mask looks like its gonna grab me. Love the fuzzies too!!

Female
521 posts

sapphire12 • 3 June 2023 at 1:55 AM

Eyleymo: Love the baby blue sparkly speckled design. I think I like it so much I have a dress in the same colour scheme lol

Female
1,512 posts

froot • 3 June 2023 at 2:10 AM

there's no way to choose just one!!!

macbot - it's in the shape of a heart!! it's adorable, and a classic. what's not to love??
chamollusk - the colours are just so beautifully chosen. the beach vibes are immaculate and i think it looks absolutely gorgeous
desana - it looks so soft and flowery! something i'd love to have in a garden, and it's such a nice, gentle shade of pink
edderpol - i swear to god if this weren't a spider, i would've hoarded this creature
kooka - i love this so much. it's so earthy and somehow also looks deliciously chocolatey (even though i know it's not chocolate)
krusdot - sounds like i'm tooting my own horn here but i really really adore how the ec artist drew the wings, it was so much better than anything i could've done and it really blew my mind the first time i saw it bc of how lovely and soft it looked
naleli - i absolutely adore the stars and moons on the egg, something about the colour scheme gives me cosy vibes
palavas - it just looks delicious. that's an egg i would put straight into my mouth
rannin - the colours!! i'm a sucker for soft rainbows (as you can see)
rubedopus - the design is just so unique and unlike everything i've seen before. the colours were a bold choice and whoever drew this did AMAZING. especially the textures, like there's only so many pixels to work with and i think they did a spectacular job
sammied - it's so soft!!!!! i would love to cuddle with this egg. gives me soft sunset star vibes
sikeree - they're TWO TINY EGGS!! together!!!! if that's not adorable i don't know what is

Female
894 posts

murfijs • 3 June 2023 at 2:18 AM

I have multiple favourite eggs.

pami- I love how it looks like jelly. And it has eyes on it that look like they stare at you? spooky, yet cute.
corunis- It looks like a ruby, such a pretty egg design.
kleebet- It looks so yummy, its literaly a cupcake!
luskrull- I love how transparent this egg is, you can see the baby luskrull in it.
ursaroid- I just adore that color combination, a black egg with rainbow color markings and stars. It looks so amazing!
greentop- I like the kiwi designs on it.

Female
1,993 posts

chaotictreat • 3 June 2023 at 5:03 AM

Too many good designs aaaaaa
Fairtop - It's blurple. It's sparkly. It's perfect.
Zekka - Something about the colours and flowers make it really like.. calming?
Vandao - It looks like a bubble and I love bubbles, the colour is so nice too and it's cool to have a spherical egg
Actually, there's way too many I like, I might just stop here XD

Female
3,809 posts

sparklefox • 3 June 2023 at 5:49 AM

Picking one favourite egg stage is very hard, so I'll just list a few I really enjoy.

Canige - The colours make it look very mystical.
Curcull - Love the dark blue used.
Crypto - Very unique-looking. It's not even an egg at all.
Demga - The watercolour-esque style is pretty nice. Would've loved to see more eggs/creatures drawn in it.
Vandao - It's just a bubble... and transparent! (And I wish this artist came back...)
Axol - Another mystical one.
Edderpol - Very shiny and smooth-looking.
Rencup - I like how you can see the creature inside.
Vecker - Another egg that isn't actually an egg, and it has a unique shape.