🌿Daisy's One Year Anniversary Giveaway🌿 WINNERS ANNOUNCED 11/7

in User Contests & Giveaways

Female
1,290 posts

daisycat • 17 October 2023 at 11:02 PM

WINNERS + FEEDBACK ANNOUNCED 11/7
Please see
recent post for the winners and my feedback!

•——•
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ    ᴛᴏ        Dᴀɪsʏ's
O    N    E  Y    E    A    R
Aɴɴɪᴠᴇʀsᴀʀʏ Gɪᴠᴇᴀᴡᴀʏ
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
•——•

My first day on Egg Cave was November 5, 2022. I found this website linked on the bottom of a Neopets fan page, after being a Neopian since 2000. I am hosting a giveaway to commemorate my time here. I love this community and I've made a lot of wonderful friends!

•——•
L ɪ s ᴛ   ᴏ ғ
P R I Z E S
•——•

• random raffle prize 200 CC for three randomly drawn winners.
• artwork raffle prize 1000 CC for my top favorite art entry (why am I doing this to myself lol how can I choose one) and 500 CC each for two remaining artwork participants, randomly drawn. Whether an "artist" or not, please feel free to enter!

•——•
H ᴏ ᴡ   ᴛ ᴏ
E  N  T  E  R
•——•

• how to enter random raffle Simply post on this topic that you would like to join the random raffle. Your username will be added to this post. You may enter both raffles.
• how to enter artwork raffle Draw a picture of my amazingly sweet cat, Mildred, but do not post it to this topic! Please private message @matcha with the link to your artwork. I think it would be fun for the entries to be anonymous. Matcha will edit his post below with the entry links so others can view. The respective artists will be revealed to me and everyone else after the winners are chosen and drawn. You may enter both raffles.

Addendum: I suppose I should have put rules, and that's my fault that I didn't... just thought things could be assumed. But... if you see this, you see this, if not... no worries. As stated above, this artwork should be a picture of Mildred. Just her. ^^' Also, it should be drawn, created, etc. by you, as you're the one entering the contest / raffle and you're the one who has the possibility to win the money. As with anything, I'm always trying to make things as fair as possible and as considerate to all the participants. Also as stated earlier, you do not need to be an "artist" to enter.

• mildred photos A collage of Mildred for reference: https://ibb.co/3hTsCB8
• about mildred Get some inspiration from this page.
• key things to note Mildred is a small but very fluffy orange tabby with a tiny lil pink freckled nosy and salt & pepper whiskies. She is a little darker on the bridge of her nose and somewhat onto her cheeks, nearly brown; I call it her "sunburnt bridge" and that she "forgot to put her sunblock on". When looking at Mildred, her left inner ear fluff swoops upwards, while her right inner ear fluff swoops downwards — a perpetual look of hers. She has beautiful cheek fluff and chest fluff (called ruff) that is a soft cream color. She also has extra long armpit fluff, which I call her wings! She has precious pink paw pads with long toe tufts. Her eyes are light yellow-green, or gold, depending on lighting and dilation, so either colors are acceptable. Just want to make sure you're creating my kitty and not a generic orange cat. ;-) Your artwork can be traditional, digital, pencil, paint, nearly anything.

•——•
D E A D L I N E
ᴛ   ᴏ          ᴇ   ɴ   ᴛ   ᴇ   ʀ
•——•

• deadline to enter The deadline to enter the random raffle and / or the artwork raffle is November 5, 2023. You are welcome to join both raffles. Winning one raffle would not remove you from another.
• winners announced The winners, along with my feedback, will be posted sometime after November 5, 2023.

•——•
R ᴀ ɴ ᴅ ᴏ ᴍ   R ᴀ ғ ғ ʟ ᴇ
E   N   T   R   I   E   S
•——•

@snowywinter
@twinkle
@senkou
@sulvas
@ida92
@provo7demons
@ahgirltc
@wonder404exe
@lexicon
@opalquinze
@christine13531
@jlya
@pastelrabbit
@boba
@sparklefox
@valorieviolet
@cranberrycat1
@lunacharm1037
@musical_slytherclaw
@sartre
@mythisea
@wizardsage
@sylviana
@saturna
@frosting
@prettyiggy
@romanjr370
@bunnyshadow
@komore
@natureluvr
@dibabeebees

WINNERS + FEEDBACK ANNOUNCED 11/7
Please see
recent post for the winners and my feedback!

Male
91 posts

matcha • 17 October 2023 at 11:02 PM

Please PM me your links to artwork and I will add them to this post!

Remember we're trying to keep the artwork entries anonymous to Daisy 😊

1st submission - @sulvas
https://ibb.co/jH6Vwp5

2nd submission - @cranberrycat1
https://ibb.co/vmF79W5

3rd submission - @valorieviolet
https://ibb.co/sCVzY33

4th submission - @sartre
https://ibb.co/9phhRqX

5th submission - @senkou
https://ibb.co/RgZc1L0

6th submission - @lexicon
https://ibb.co/nkXqxxr

7th submission - @twinkle
https://ibb.co/ZYVMNSv

8th submission - @okami
https://ibb.co/k2fv596

9th submission - @sparklefox
https://ibb.co/txmm6xP

10th submission - @lil
https://ibb.co/YtFqWT6

11th submission - @dragrawr
https://ibb.co/bmSzKr7

12th submission - @boba
https://ibb.co/LRFRfw2

Update: I will be re-uploading entries to imgbb so we can keep all formatting the same 😊

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 17 October 2023 at 11:28 PM

I would like to be added to the Random Raffle please! ^^
(Congrats on sticking around for a year! < 3 I'm so glad you joined. Your words of encouragement and support have always meant a LOT to me.)

Woot! I love that you're doing the art portion anonymously : D

pingies to kick this off
@heatherm19
@jlya
@poe

Female
1,318 posts

twinkle • 18 October 2023 at 1:11 AM

@daisycat @matcha

Ooooo!! How time flies ❤️
It's wonderful to have you in our community, Daisy and thank you for staying with us here :} Also as a Mildred fan, I approve of this contest and would join 100% plus you described her to perfection oml 😸 I wish I could do justice to her fanart just as how you drew Copper 🥺

Btw, can we have multiple entries? Just in case after submitting, another good idea comes out.. my brain just loves doing that haha :,)

I’ll join the raffle too cuz I’ll never not need CC XD

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 18 October 2023 at 1:45 AM

@daisycat @matcha
congrats on your one year anniversary on eggcave hopefully there will be many more years to come!! 😃 ❤️ and thanks for hosting this giveaway/raffle, i'd love to join both the random and art contests (mildred is SO ADORABLE btw). is the deadline just before 5 nov?

Female
841 posts

sulvas • 18 October 2023 at 2:14 AM

I would also like to be added to the Random Raffle. Thank you for hosting these raffles/giveaways. I hope you get a lot of entries for the art contest!

I also re-found this site thanks to neopets funnily enough.

Female
2,396 posts

ida92 • 18 October 2023 at 2:22 AM

@daisycat I would like to enter the random raffle, please. ❤️

Can I enter the art raffle too? Or Can I only enter one?

Female
2,917 posts

heatherm19 • 18 October 2023 at 3:36 AM

**Not entering raffles!**

Just wanted to post a happy early one year anniversary! I'm so glad you've remained active here! And it's so sweet of you to do giveaways for your anniversary. ❤️
(And omg your kitty is so adorable!! Such a pretty fluffy babe!)

Female
1,290 posts

daisycat • 18 October 2023 at 9:01 AM

@snowywinter @sulvas @heatherm19
Thank you so much! ❤️

@twinkle
Thank you, Twinkle! ❤️ While I'd love to allow multiple entries of artwork, I do think it could put one at an advantage, as each entry would increase the potential of winning first place. You get what I mean? For example, if you submit two pieces, and one of those ends up being my top favorite for 1000 CC, and it happens to be the second piece you drew. Now, multiple pieces would be counted as one "ticket" for the 500 CC artwork raffle, but that's beside the point because of what I previously said. ^^ If possible, perhaps just think on it for a while before beginning, and if you can't decide, maybe combine ideas into one!

@senkou
Thank you! 😸 The deadline is November 5th at 11:59 PM ECT, so you have up until the end of the day to enter. ^^

@ida92
You can enter both! 😊 Per the deadline blurb: "You are welcome to join both raffles."

Female
2,396 posts

ida92 • 18 October 2023 at 9:36 AM

@daisycat Oh sorry, I somehow missed that -.-. I will try to submit my art to @matcha 😊

Female
1,290 posts

daisycat • 18 October 2023 at 9:41 AM

@ida92
You're good! I should have placed it somewhere that makes more sense. ^^ (Going to do that now.)

Non-binary
1,391 posts

provo7demons • 18 October 2023 at 10:12 AM

@daisycat I'd love to enter the random raffle! Happy one year on Eggcave- here's to many more ❤️

Female
1,179 posts

ahgirltc • 18 October 2023 at 10:51 AM

@daisycat

Happy one year on EC! 😊 I would like to join the random raffle please.

Demifluid
1,503 posts

wonder404exe • 18 October 2023 at 11:20 AM

@daisycat
Happy anniversary ❤️

:0 can i enter the raffffle??

MILDREDDDDD ❤️
FUR BABY ❤️

Female
1,729 posts

lexicon • 18 October 2023 at 12:18 PM

@daisycat

omg daisy HAPPY 1 YEAR EC ANNIVERSARY!!! 🎉🎉🎉

i would love to enter BOTH raffles!! im not much of an artist but i love mildred and would love to honor her and you with a little something❤️

1,950 posts

opalquinze • 18 October 2023 at 3:05 PM

@daisycat

happy 1 year anniversary! i would like to join the random raffle if that’s fine with you!

Female
472 posts

christine13531 • 18 October 2023 at 3:44 PM

Happy one year anniversary! ^^
I would like to enter the random raffle, please~

Female
2,699 posts

jlya • 18 October 2023 at 4:04 PM

@daisycat
Congrats on your 1 year anniversary!! It's a wonderful time ❤️ You're so much a part of the Eggcave family it feels like you've been here for years. ^^
I would love to enter the random raffle please! As for the art raffle, we'll see how much free time and creative confidence I have in the next couple weeks. xD
Mildred is such a gorgeous floof ~❤️

@snowywinter Thank you for the ping! ❤️

Female
176 posts

pastelrabbit • 18 October 2023 at 4:53 PM

@daisycat Tysm for hosting this! 💕 I’d like to enter the random raffle! I might enter the artwork raffle later

Female
518 posts

boba • 18 October 2023 at 6:33 PM

@daisycat
ty for hosting this raffle! i’d love to enter both raffles. mildred is so cute, it’s going to be really fun to draw her! ❤️ happy 1 year anniversary 😊

Female
1,290 posts

daisycat • 18 October 2023 at 9:51 PM

@provo7demons @ahgirltc @wonder404exe @lexicon @opalquinze @christine13531 @jlya @pastelrabbit @boba

Thank you for all of the sweet words to me and about Mildred!! 🥰

Female
3,803 posts

sparklefox • 19 October 2023 at 1:06 PM

@daisycat - May I enter the random raffle? Thank you. Happy anniversary!

Female
1,133 posts

valorieviolet • 19 October 2023 at 4:45 PM

✨ Happy Anniversary, Daisy! ✨

You've made such a huge impact on this site, in such little time!

I can't remember the first time I saw your name on EggCave, but the earliest interaction I *do* remember having with you, was when you gifted me a Fantily ❤️ I was so shook, mostly because it was so out of the blue to me lol but I love that purple, little elephant fairy with all my heart!

Mildred is so precious 😸 I love that she likes to nap literally anywhere, including in the middle of her toy lmao. I also have a cat that likes to nap in the sink (and it breaks my heart to have to scoop him out of there when I know I'll have to wash my hands). But that third picture, from the left in the top row, of her in the sink makes her look like the fluffiest kitty ever ❤️ I've always thought that fluffy cats were the best cats 😉 I would love to draw her if I can, hopefully I can set aside some time!

I would like to enter the random raffle, please and thank you!

Female
2,119 posts

cranberrycat1 • 19 October 2023 at 10:24 PM

Happy anniversary!🥳

Could I join the random raffle? Mildred‘s so cute!

Female
1,290 posts

daisycat • 19 October 2023 at 11:19 PM

@sparklefox @cranberrycat1
Thank you!! 😸 Added both of you to the raffle. ^^

@valorieviolet
Aww Valorie!! Your message is so so sweet, thank you!! ❤️ 🥹 That's SO cute your cat likes to nap in the sink, too!! And yes, isn't it so difficult to remove them?! So cozy in there. :,) Mildred only hangs out and sleeps in the sink when I am getting ready for work or to go somewhere. (Or the toilet LOL but she prefers the sink.) I even put a blankie in there for her now. 😭 I can't bring myself to scoop her out, so I just decide to offer a treat to her to coax her out when I need the sink, "You wanna cookie? C'mon! Let's go get a cookie!" Then she'll get out. And right after that I run to use the sink, cuz she comes back. XD I've gotten so used to her being in there every day I'm getting ready, that one time I went to use the sink, forgetting her quiet cuteness was all cinnamon-rolled up in there, and turned it on FULL BLAST and she LITERALLY SLOWLY TURNED HER HEAD TOWARDS THE WATER SPEWING OUT ONTO HER AND DIN'T DO ANYTHING LOL. I was like ?????? I immediately turned the water off and was like, "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!!!!" and blotted her with a towel. But she didn't pop up or hop our or anything! I think part of it was that the water was still warm from when I had used it prior to her being like ope mommy's in da bathroom it's cozy sink time so it didn't feel abrasive to her. She's such a nut. cx

Non-binary
2,819 posts

lunacharm1037 • 20 October 2023 at 10:43 AM

Hi, may I join the 1st raffle. I have no artistic ability

Female
1,290 posts

daisycat • 20 October 2023 at 10:45 AM

@lunacharm1037
Added to the first raffle! You don't need any artistic ability to join the art raffle, but I understand. 😊

Non-binary
2,819 posts

lunacharm1037 • 20 October 2023 at 10:56 AM

She's such a beautiful kitty ❤️ ❤️

Female
1,290 posts

daisycat • 20 October 2023 at 11:01 AM

@lunacharm1037
Thank you!! 😸 ❤️

Female
1,133 posts

valorieviolet • 20 October 2023 at 3:57 PM

@daisycat

I’ll have to find a picture of my kitty in the sink and post it in the “animals” channel in Discord, so you can see! I technically have two cats, but only the younger one, Jasper, is the only one who likes to lay in the sink. His mom likes to sit on the edge. Once, I even caught Jasper in the kitchen sink for some reason 😭 Thankfully, that one didn’t become a habit for him lol

It sounds like Mildred is super attached to you and doesn’t want to let you out of her sight 😼 She must know you’re close by before she can nap in peace, hmm cx & I love that you refer to her treats as cookies and she actually responds to that, it’s so precious ❤️ So unbothered by the water, too! What a nut, indeed 😋