[OCTOBER] Halloween Creature Suggestion : Chasmatias

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Should this be a CSP or a Cave monthly?

343 posts

solnyshko • 27 April 2017 at 11:17 PM

this would have 3 stages, but the last one is still a doodle so i'll just post it here when it's done lol.

Art:
https://68.media.tumblr.com/9e203d7dfd33f4c36de6d586b1870879/tumblr_op3mxsCJOO1w7j527o1_540.png

*If the link doesn't work, go here --> marquiskimaris.tumblr.com ,it should be the first post there ;v;
This is a collab work together with the lovely @mami

Stats
1st - 2000 views
2nd - 4000 views
Last - 6000 views

Habitat: The Fiery Shadows

About Chasmatias Eggs

About Chasmatias

Fun Fact: Its name means " an earthquake that which leaves chasms or openings." Also known as Chasmatiae. Also, it's a Greek word ouo

--
Missing information will be filled ASAP, so stay tuned! ❤
Please don't forget to vote using the poll, thank you!

--
#creaturesuggestion #carnesielart #carnesielxmami
feedback about the art would be greatly appreciated (and about the description too once it's posted, yay!)

--
pings ❤
@coldrain
@cartel
@ifi123
@skyfall4

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 27 April 2017 at 11:20 PM

@carnesiel
HOLY CRAP I NEED THOSE THINGS ❤️

@Gumiho710
@Wildirishrubyrose
@Sky

@IAN MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!! XP ❤️

343 posts

solnyshko • 27 April 2017 at 11:23 PM

@skyfall4
i was gonna ping gumiho and then i realized i can only ping 4 more people AAAGHHH AAA THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT BUB ❤️

pings ❤
@momokie
@asi
@fakeworld
@icesparkle22

Male
660 posts

brad • 27 April 2017 at 11:25 PM

@carnesiel Halloween creatures are always my favorite... and this one is no exception. Awesome!

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 27 April 2017 at 11:26 PM

@carnesiel
No problem! 😸 Also for habitat.... The Fiery Shadows 😋 Even though I already said that on your wall XD

More pings to this lovely creation:
@Wild_wonders
@Iridescence
@Lightningpaws
@Chicachicken

343 posts

solnyshko • 27 April 2017 at 11:27 PM

@o_o
same!! i just love spooky creatures huhu ;;v;; aaa thank you so much! ❤

pings ❤
@chloelove
@lightningpaws
@ammolite
@eschla aaa poofy mommy ❤

Non-binary
3,621 posts

asi • 27 April 2017 at 11:37 PM

@carnesiel

Gorgeous *O*
Like everything you do Q~Q
I love this one ;u;

@mami also; congrats on your beautiful suggestion~.

Best of luck to you both in regards to getting that sweet sweet complimentary prize in each of your coves C;

Deleted • 27 April 2017 at 11:38 PM

@carnesiel

❤️ OMG! Y'alls work never fails to impress me with so much love!!

Agh its so amazing shsjshdjsiwjwkaosnfiwifhdmsodndjd

343 posts

solnyshko • 27 April 2017 at 11:45 PM

@asi
huhuhu thank you bub!!! i'll be sure to show you the last stage when it's done ;;v;;
❤️ ❤️ ❤️

@lightningpaws
im enjoying drawing creatures more than drawing anime stuff now AAAA
thank you for the support bb huhuhu ;;;;

pings ❤
@motivecat
@degong
@prairie

Male
2,762 posts

fakeworld • 27 April 2017 at 11:47 PM

@carnesiel
You did it again! When you and @mami collab great things always happen ❤️ The name, concept, details, etc .. I love everything about it

Deleted • 27 April 2017 at 11:49 PM

@carnesiel

Anytime \(^•^)/ you're absolutely awesome! Love the collab work @mami and carnesiel so much!

343 posts

solnyshko • 28 April 2017 at 12:05 AM

@fakeworld
AAAA thank you so much bb!!! i know it's so early for halloween bubs, but i got the idea stuck in my head for days so i just had to sketch it HAHAHAHHA

@lightningpaws
umg huhuhu thank you again ;;;;;; ❤️
....sweats i actually have more halloween bubs in mind, i just need myself not to be lazy to be able to draw pfftt

pings ❤
@stagfire
@cloud-n-bolts
@ricefishie

Male
2,762 posts

fakeworld • 28 April 2017 at 12:08 AM

@carnesiel
It's never too early for anything lol. It's best to get your ideas out as soon as possible to strengthen your chances and luck ❤️ You're welcome!

343 posts

solnyshko • 28 April 2017 at 12:16 AM

@fakeworld
hnggg so happy for your support huhuhu thank you so much bb ;;v;; ❤️
still so excited for the creature suggestion you are working on, yaaay!!!

pings ❤
@thursdays_dove
@armageddondoll
@daisy1664
@kazumiizumi

Non-binary
255 posts

coldrain • 28 April 2017 at 1:34 AM

@carnesiel hello hello bb!!
yesssssssss i love it!! All your suggestions are amazing so if this doesn't get made... Haha but seriously i hope to see this in october, and definitely as a CSP!

343 posts

solnyshko • 28 April 2017 at 2:16 AM

@coldrain
HUHUHUHUHUU thank you thank you for the support baabee ;;;;; ❤️
i have lots to draw for halloween suggestions yas yas so excited bc spooky babies ;;v;;

pings ❤
@evolutary
@silverserpent
@emeraldstar
@spiritkoi

Female
173 posts

cartel • 28 April 2017 at 5:08 AM

@carnesiel
oh wow 😱 you never cease to amaze me! ❤️ the colours are perfect and I love the facial expressions! Can't wait to see the last stage! 😃

343 posts

solnyshko • 28 April 2017 at 5:16 AM

@cartel
AAAAA huhuu thank you bb!!! ❤️ ❤️ ;;v;; im so glad you like it huhu ;;v;;
i'll post the last stage asap!

pings ❤
@pitch1226
@lykhaos117
@bluestar1313
@cookiemonster hi sis! ❤

Female
2,301 posts

lykhaos117 • 28 April 2017 at 6:35 AM

@carnesiel

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!!!!!!! ❤️❤️<❤️

I actually think it should be a Halloween Fair event prize. It just... seems right? 😱 Regardless of what it ends up being, I want one. 😊 It's probably going to be my profile creature for a long time. *looks at view stats*

Art feedback:

The art is amazing. I love the design, the color scheme, and the shading. I also like its smiley little facial expression. 😊

The spikes and outline of the back are a nice touch. They remind me of Earth's crust.

Description ideas: I noticed the front legs are much larger than the back legs, so I think the front legs should play a role in the description. Maybe it can (or has been rumored to in legends?) cause earthquakes by slamming its front paws on the ground? Also, the eyes on the egg look very ominous. One idea would be for them to glow red before they hatch.

Please ping me again when the description and the final stage are posted! ❤️

Deleted • 28 April 2017 at 6:40 AM

@carneis l it's awesome! I want it in my cove! 😊

827 posts

nine • 28 April 2017 at 7:42 AM

@carnesiel
AAH you blast out creature suggestions like 4x faster than I do x3

I really like that you can pick up a slight texture on the creature that makes it seem like it's composed of some rocky material or something... or maybe that's just part of your style. 😋 Well, it's a nice touch anyways.

I don't know why, but I think the draconic face on the egg appears older and more developed than the heads of the other two stages, so maybe try mimicking that in the final stage? Maybe add some more of that rocky spine to the creature at the end, too, seems a little bare.

Anyways, remember to ping me again when the description's done! Always happy to help! 😊

Female
1,347 posts

silverserpent • 28 April 2017 at 8:30 AM

@carnesiel

Really cool Halloween critter! I'd like one of those. 😸
And the art looks amazing. At first I thought the creature looked a bit funny with the huge front paws, but I liked @lykhaos117's suggestion about the paws causing earthquakes. 😊

To be honest, my first thought was that it's using those paws to dig stuff up. And since it's a Halloween critter then why not bones in graveyards? Hah... (Sorry.) Earthquakes are less creepy though. 😈

343 posts

solnyshko • 28 April 2017 at 8:41 AM

@lykhaos117
ooooo being prize for the halloween bash would be great!!
also yes lol, i made look like it's kinda smiling bc i dont want it to be too creepy psshh

ALSO YAY ARE U A MIND READER AAA those are the ideas i have in mind!!!
like, they can induce earthquakes when threatened, ranging from small to destructive ones!
also yes yes to the egg glowing when it's about to hatch aaaa i was also thinking that the skull on its egg would split in half to signal that it's gonna hatch aha

@ricefishie
haha, i have a lot of ideas in mind and i just have to sketch them before i get too lazy
also YEAH THAT WAS INTENTIONALLL i mean the older skull look on the egg ahahaha, glad you noticed that! my style varies tbh, and i thought that texture would look good on the critter loool, thank you very much! x3
and yeah!!! i'll def ping you guys again when it's updated ❤️

@silverserpent
HAHA the large front legs are intentional, yes yes. ;v; and yeah,that's the idea! plus the name lit means earthquake so i decided to make it have those largeee pawwwsss

they do dig stuff up!!! tbh i love that idea of digging bones HAHAHAHA
thank you for the support! ❤️

pings ❤
@flowerlynx
@mairbear

Female
659 posts

eschla • 28 April 2017 at 9:56 AM

@carnesiel Great artwork sweetie.... I like it so much ❤️ ❤️

343 posts

solnyshko • 28 April 2017 at 7:15 PM

@eschla
AAAAAAA YAAYAYAYAY!! ❤️ so so glad you like it huhu ;;v;; ❤️ im so excited for poofy's awesome description for this one!

pings ❤️
@dragrawr
@sillybilly24
@dappne6
@redjewelaj

Other
92 posts

kazumiizumi • 28 April 2017 at 7:49 PM

@carnesiel love it 😱!!! its so awesome!! >w< hope it going be released ❤️ love you art

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 28 April 2017 at 8:34 PM

@carnesiel Ooo, I really love the dragon like head and it really fits Halloween too! I feel like something involving a plot would be fun, since we haven't really done a major Halloween plot for a while. Hope it gets made!! ❤️

343 posts

solnyshko • 28 April 2017 at 8:43 PM

@kazumiizumi
aaa thank you bub!! so happy you like it huhu ;v; ❤️

@spiritkoi
that's my favorite part too tbh HAHA
aaa that's a great idea! i want to try that plot thing since i've never tried it before oops, was too lazy then (not like im not as lazy now HAHAHAH)

pings ❤️
@idol
@cho
@pendulum

90 posts

idol • 28 April 2017 at 8:48 PM

It is very cool for a halloween creature.
I hope the 3rd stage looks similar to the mask on the egg. Since the other two stages don't have the same appearance.

I think it's awesome =)

Female
692 posts

pendulum • 28 April 2017 at 9:11 PM

Oooh. I like this. It is really unique and the art is great! I hope this is made in October 2017. ❤️ @carnesiel