Cornucat (November and Kindness Day Suggestion)

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 9 April 2018 at 10:41 PM

▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀▄ █░░█ █▀▀ █▀▀█ ▀▀█▀▀
▒█░░░ █░░█ █▄▄▀ █░░█ █░░█ █░░ █▄▄█ ░░█░░
▒█▄▄█ ▀▀▀▀ ▀░▀▀ ▀░░▀ ░▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ░░▀░░

Hi guys! I'm whipping up a suggestion!

@Ian, if this suggestion ever gets made, I’d be very grateful not only because this suggestion has come true, but also because this creature is dedicated to my very best friends and those incredibly kind users out there, many of whom I have never met, but gift people very often, or just show kindness all around. November 13 is World Kindness Day, and it gave me the inspiration to make this creature 😊 So to the amazing Egg Cave community, cheers! This includes you, Ian x3
P.S. It'd be great if this was made, I would get a female instead of a male ❤️ I don't feel like using the gender stone, but I'll save 100cc just in case xD

Habitat: Ark City Height: 0.80 m Weight: 10. kg Available: Gosh I wish CSP xD

Art: http://fav.me/dc7zut5

Well, the description often gets replaced by another one, but it wouldn’t hurt to make one myself! I find it very enjoyable ❤️

Egg
Cornucat eggs consist of many shades of purple, highlighted with a silver star-like pattern. The fur that grows on the side of the egg helps keep the developing creature inside warm until it hatches, for November can get quite chilly! These eggs mysteriously appear on the streets where the loneliest people are waiting. Often, these Arkians are homeless and in need of love, and will find the Cornucat egg a lovely surprise ❤️

Creature
Newly hatched Cornucats do not carry their signature cornucopia, but they do immediately issue a task for themselves to find the required materials to make one. Once the cornucopia is finished, the Cornucat fills it with gifts and food. Often traveling solo or in small groups up to five, these sweet creatures venture out to the sidewalks of Ark City to hand out gifts to the poor, love to the lonely, and food for the hungry. Cornucats love to give attention, but never ask for it themselves, for when the citizens they have approached are content, they will leave immediately to find another target to gift. On November 13, Cornucats gather in a large group, the largest recorded being 136, to parade the streets and throw gifts to all strolling on the sidewalks.

Owners (often the homeless and poor), must not worry when their Cornucat goes missing. They will either have went out to restock their cornucopia or started a search for people who need their blessings. To compensate for this, Ark City has filed a law for Cornucat owners, making it a requirement to allow their Cornucats to roam wherever and whenever they like. Showing disrespect to a Cornucats is considered illegal, as the little creatures have given out so much, asking for nothing in return. ❤️

Please ping some people ❤️ I really hope this is made ❤️ And please give me feedback 😊 Thank guys, love ya all!

****note: I know it's similar to the Copioat. BUT. I didn't know the Copioat existed until I browsed the Archives today. The idea was drawn much before *pokes the date on my drawing*

#creaturesuggestion #skyggestions

Pings:
@ifi123
@degong
@prairie
@crown

Female
1,689 posts

cloudslay3r • 9 April 2018 at 11:37 PM

@skyfall4

Ah its this little cutie ^^ Since the description is totally different than the Copioat's in my opinion that the two creatures are a bit similar is alright. Lovely and beautiful creature and description as always ❤️

Sorry! ^^" @thedarkarcher @marner @cynt5100

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 9 April 2018 at 11:46 PM

@cloudslay3r
Ty ty ❤️ 😸 Glad you like it!!!❤️

Pings (sorry!)
@bingo
@the_mushroom_nacho
@wigglytuff
@musical_slytherclaw
@telekinec

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 9 April 2018 at 11:54 PM

@skyfall4 thanks for the ping 😸

But isn't it kinda close to the Capioat?

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 10 April 2018 at 12:20 AM

@wigglytuff
I know, I realized. I finished drawing the design before I realized the Copioat was a thing xD

Female
31 posts

the_mushroom_nacho • 10 April 2018 at 9:33 AM

@skyfall4
This seems like a nice idea. 😸

Female
416 posts

icedmagma • 10 April 2018 at 10:18 AM

@skyfall4 I love the idea of doing something for World Kindness Day! 10/10, It's such a sweet idea

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 10 April 2018 at 9:43 PM

@icedmagma @the_mushroom_nacho
Thanks guys❤️

@icesparkle22
@momokie
@wild_wonders

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 10 April 2018 at 11:36 PM

wow @skyfall4 ❤️ What a cute little pet you've whipped up! 😸 Kinda similar to the copioat, but besides that, its an adorable little creature with a great description! Good luck in getting it made! 😃 😃 /hug/

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 10 April 2018 at 11:38 PM

@wild_wonders
/hugs/ thank you! ❤️ I know, but then there's a lot of creatures that look similar OwO

@jlya
@silvershadow

Female
2,695 posts

jlya • 12 April 2018 at 12:23 AM

@skyfall4 so adorable and lovely description!! ❤️ 😸 I would love to see this made, as it is a tribute to all those kind people on eggcave, plus it's SO cute! I love the little diamond on its forehead in particular. 😊 Good luck with this and great job! ❤️

Edit: Forgot some pings!

@iris1929578
@icecloud101
@power
@saraht0ga

Sorry, guys!!! I know that this may not be what you'd like to be pinged on, but please take a quick look anyway. 😊

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 16 April 2018 at 5:40 PM

@skyfall4
pretty and cute!

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 16 April 2018 at 5:46 PM

@jlya @icecloud101
Thank you! ❤️

Hmmm....
@sodabearjess
@thedarkarcher

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 16 April 2018 at 5:47 PM

@skyfall4
your welcome

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 17 April 2018 at 12:01 AM

@skyfall4

Oh wow ❤️ you have my full support!!!

Female
2 posts

starmoon_dust • 17 April 2018 at 12:22 AM

@skyfall4
That's a great idea!! I'm gonna support it~

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 17 April 2018 at 12:51 AM

@iris1929578 @starmoon_dust
Thank you! ❤️❤️❤️ Glad you like it ❤️

Erm...
@katrinwolf? 😋
@carnesiel

Female
363 posts

sodabearjess • 17 April 2018 at 8:26 AM

@skyfall4
I like how the cornucopia has presents coming out of it 😉 Cute design!

@raindrops

Female
265 posts

raindrops • 17 April 2018 at 8:44 AM

@sodabearjess thx for the ping.

@skyfall4 Very very cute creature! I love the writing also. If everyone would just do 1 nice thing for someone or something a day like the Cornucat this world would be a much nicer place. *Gets my total vote. yes!

Pings
@Ian
@fluffykitten
@poptarts

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 17 April 2018 at 9:56 AM

@sodabearjess
I was going to do a Christmas one, but Christmas themed is too obvious xP I thought of the cornucopia and immediately made it a November suggestion!

@raindrops
TYSM ❤️ I know right? I sometimes struggle with doing nice things in certain days due to certain moods, but then someone always cheers me up 😊 Then I do nice things cause of the good mood 😸

Pings: uhhh
@popcornflakes

Female
2 posts

starmoon_dust • 17 April 2018 at 12:49 PM

@skyfall4
Awww, anytime! The idea is better than mine, which I think I might post sometime soon :>

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 17 April 2018 at 5:29 PM

@skyfall4
So cute!! If this actually becomes a real creature, I would totally buy it!! ❤️
(Thanks for the ping, im lonely ;w;)

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 17 April 2018 at 5:31 PM

@popcornflakes
TYSM ❤️ Means a lot when people say that 😸
(My notifs are dry too ; 😉

Pings: ermmm
@klauenwolf?

Female
38 posts

klauenwolf • 17 April 2018 at 5:47 PM

I like the name "Cornucat" and the fact, it is a cat 😊

I have some vision about mating a male Cornucat with a female Copioat, because i have the capricorn as zodiac, but my boyfriend loves cats and has the zodiac of a lion. They would match perfectly as a couple ❤️

Further i like the egg stage and second stage most. would really like to see, how it turnes out in eggcave style ^^

Hope, this suggestion finds a way to eggcave! Good luck ❤️

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 17 April 2018 at 5:51 PM

@klauenwolf
Thank you so much! ❤️😸 Glad you like it!

Pings (sorry!)
@gryffindor16
@kissed

Female
85 posts

kissed • 18 April 2018 at 5:01 AM

@skyfall4
Aww, its so cute! Kinda reminds me of that one creature tho...

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 18 April 2018 at 9:49 AM

@kissed
Yes, I know :') Oh well xD

Erm...
@kdxu?