|~ Holiday Raffle 2019 ~| COMPLETED

in User Contests & Giveaways

Female
2,920 posts

mairbear • 24 December 2019 at 8:44 PM

EDIT : If you would rather JUST join the raffle for CC let me know, I realized that this set up made it that you'd have to enter for a lot to have a shot at the CC and I'd rather people didn't enter random lots that they didn't want!!

Hello, it's that time of year again 😊

I've got a simple raffle this year cause didn't have time to plan anything more extensive sorry ^^; There's 3 prize lots based on colour and all entries will also be entered into a raffle for 500CC ^^

Guidelines:
1) You may only enter 1 raffle.
2) Each raffle will only have 15 spots, no expansions.
3) Please state your favourite colour (does not need to be a prize lot colour!) and why in your entry.
5) All entries will count towards the main 500CC raffle.
6) No entries on side accounts.

Feel free to tag a friend or two in your entry!!

PRIZES

Grand Prize = 500CC Trade #941335

CC Only Entires
46 @jlya

Green Prize Lot = Trade #941336
Includes : Diminuaith, Erthona, Pekkin, Sorien, Specouro

1 @cooks
2 @bgunny
3 @stevepat2002
4 @downpour

Red Prize Lot = Trade #941337
Includes : Kampos, Shengxiao, Rix, Tidnab, Yarayaho

1 @bockbock
2 @darkmoare
3 @dragoncrider
4 @kimichanx3
5 @mechanicalheart
6 @valorie100
7 @loumina28
8 @lunacharm1037
9 @iia
10 @kaplooosh
11 @kdxu

Blue Prize Lot = Trade #941338
Includes : Horrorse, Krah, Aska, Bliz, Zalaeth

1 @arcana
2 @sandara
3 @apple_dumpling
4 @cleokitty
5 @dcmaster
6 @raccoon
7 @jello
8 @valleries1
9 @pouncessoftly
10 @playermocha345
11 @galaxyleopard
12 @tamomo
13 @nanami
14 @chaos_skymoare
15 @dragistar12

This will end on December 31, or when the entries are filled, whichever arrives first!

Happy Holidays ^^

Deleted • 24 December 2019 at 8:51 PM

@mairbear May I enter Price Lot 1? May favorite color is blue becuz the different shades of blue are so soothing😊 Thanks for doing this!

Deleted • 24 December 2019 at 8:53 PM

@mairbear I’ll enter in Red Prize Lot😊 My favorite color is green. I used to not like the color but my parents always told me when my eyes hurt, look outside at the trees and grass. Slowly, I started liking green

Male
682 posts

decay • 24 December 2019 at 8:54 PM

@mairbear
Thanks for the giveaway!
Can I enter as slot 5 for the Blue Giveaway? c:
My favorite color is a blue purple because it’s so mystical and reminds of nightfall or morning c:
Thank you! Have an amazing day!
Merry Christmas!

Female
471 posts

sandara • 24 December 2019 at 9:02 PM

@mairbear
Thanks for hosting!
Can I enter the raffle for the Blue Prize Lot?
My favorite color is blue and black (I can not decide), black because of my first dog, my sister and now a little star, Princesa, and blue because of the sky😸
Merry christmas❤️

1,327 posts

bgunny • 24 December 2019 at 9:10 PM

@mairbear
Can I enter in the green prize lot? My favorite color is green just because I think it's a nice color.

Thank you!

Female
53 posts

apple_dumpling • 24 December 2019 at 9:14 PM

@mairbear Thanks for hosting the raffle! 😸

Could I join the Blue Prize Lot?

My favorite color is lavender, because it’s calm and somewhat elegant.

Trans Male
905 posts

cleokitty • 24 December 2019 at 9:20 PM

@mairbear wow thank you for hosting this!! 😱 I'd love to join the Blue Prize Lot!

And my favorite colors are yellow green and blue, I just think they look nice!!

1,478 posts

arcana • 24 December 2019 at 9:22 PM

@mairbear
Hello! Could I enter in the Blue prize lot? My favorite color would be some shade of blue mixed with purple or some green, so a blue-green or a blue-purple. I haven't had to answer that question in a long time, but it's some kind of blue, and that's all I know.

Non-binary
1,318 posts

raccoon • 24 December 2019 at 9:28 PM

@mairbear

I'd love to enter in the blue raffle!

My favorite color is lavender or lilac, maybe sort of in between those two. They're such soothing and calm colors. Though payne's gray and wine are pretty darn close.

Female
2,920 posts

mairbear • 24 December 2019 at 9:38 PM

All added 😊

Male
1,736 posts

jello • 24 December 2019 at 9:55 PM

@mairbear I'll enter in Blue. My favorite color is blue, and my eyes pop when i wear a certain shade. i dunno, does that make me cool?

2,892 posts

skymoare • 24 December 2019 at 10:36 PM

@mairbear

Thanks for hosting this 😊 May I enter the Blue Prize Lot? I love the color blue because I feel it matches perfectly with black. It's a lit pair, don't think?

Male
108 posts

darkmoare • 24 December 2019 at 10:39 PM

@mairbear

hello, happy holidays! I was wondering if I could enter the Red Prize Lot. My favorite color is.... I guess a really dark blue. Like the color of the night sky. It's very pretty. But Chinese New Year is coming up, so I felt a little bad if I chose blue instead of red 😋

Female
73 posts

dragoncrider • 24 December 2019 at 11:26 PM

@mairbear Hello could I enter the red lot? I like most colors depending on the shade and combination but I've been really liking yellow and orange because they remind me of fall.

Female
1,749 posts

lexicon • 24 December 2019 at 11:38 PM

@mairbear

Thanks for hosting❤️

Can I please enter the red prize lot? 😊 My favorite color is teal because it's pretty and refreshing (perfect combination of deep blue and earthy green colors ❤️)

@lokisonoflaufey
@achimenes

Female
493 posts

pouncessoftly • 24 December 2019 at 11:40 PM

@mairbear

Merry Christmas! Thank you for hosting!

May I be entered in the blue lot, please? My favorite color is a deep indigo blue, I just think it’s so pleasing to the eye and soothing 😊

Deleted • 24 December 2019 at 11:55 PM

@mairbear Could I enter the Blue Prize lot? My favorite color is Orange. I don’t know why, it’s just a fascinating color.

Deleted • 24 December 2019 at 11:56 PM

@mairbear May I enter the Green Prize lot? My favorite color is blue😸 Especially turquoise. The color goes with almost anything and just looks really good😊

Female
1,935 posts

mechanicalheart • 25 December 2019 at 12:12 AM

@mairbear Hello! I'd like to join the red prize lot please. ❤️
My favourite colour would definitely be yellow, I'm not exactly sure why. Maybe it's because it's so bright and happy looking or that it goes so well with the right clothing pieces. And my favourite cargo pants are a mustard yellow. 😸

Female
1,148 posts

valorieviolet • 25 December 2019 at 1:01 AM

@mairbear

I would like to enter for the red lot 😊
My favorite color is purple! My middle name is Violet, so I was always surrounded by various shades of purple and purpley blues growing up and it kinda just stuck with me as an adult 😋 My room is purple and at one point, my hair was even purple!

Thank you and Merry Christmas ❤️

Female
770 posts

loumina28 • 25 December 2019 at 1:39 AM

@mairbear hello! Can I enter the red prize lot?

My favourite colour is light blue. Probably because it's a colour that evokes feelings of calmness and serenity. Also, it's the colour of my eyes, so there's that!

Deleted • 25 December 2019 at 2:31 AM

@mairbear Hi! Merry Christmas to you!! ❤️

May I enter the blue prize lot please? Also, my favorite color is purple.
@shadowfaxe @sinthr

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 25 December 2019 at 3:52 AM

@mairbear
Blue please!!! Thanks so much!
My fav colour is purple. Its just so peaceful!

Non-binary
2,819 posts

lunacharm1037 • 25 December 2019 at 6:05 AM

@mairbear
May I enter the red lot? My favorite color is teal and it reminds me of the ocean in summer😃

Male
2,235 posts

beta • 25 December 2019 at 7:30 AM

@mairbear can I enter the green lot?

Deleted • 25 December 2019 at 8:59 AM

@mairbear I’ll enter the Blue Prize Lot😊 May favorite color is green. It just relaxes my eyes when I see the soft, grass like green.

Female
1,314 posts

tamomo • 25 December 2019 at 9:55 AM

@mairbear I really love all the colors cause my hobby is draw in anime style 😊 but my n.1 Color is Blue~ Can i enter for the Blue Prize? Thank you for doing this and Merry Christmas!!

Female
586 posts

nanami • 25 December 2019 at 10:51 AM

@mairbear

Can i enter for the blue prize Lot, my favorite colour is also blue, it reminds me of the sky and the ocean

Female
574 posts

iia • 25 December 2019 at 11:21 AM

@mairbear May I enter the red lot?
I love the color yellow ❤️