Creature Suggestion : Spirit Animal, The Riuuna

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

500 CSP or 200 CSP or CAVE?

Female
172 posts

namyna • 9 April 2020 at 12:33 PM

Hi, guys! Guess what? Me and my sister little @oscoa have decided to make creature suggestion. Please leave your comments if you have any. Your opinions are highly appreaciated. Thank you 😊 ❤️

Check it out here! 😃

Image:

https://www.deviantart.com/oscoa/art/20200409-150613-837132884

About Riuuna egg :

This egg is shrouded with two mysterious orbs guarding it and possessed some kind of ghostly mist that is cold to the touch.

Riuuna is one of the mythology spirit animal resembling a fox but it does not have a nose and loves to float around. Their ears always stick to 90 degree with sharp and sensitive hearing range around 200,000 Hertz. Sometimes Riuunas are spotted around one of the Ark's oldest tree that believed to be their home. No one dares to chop down the tree as wild Riuunas build the rages and able to merge into an enormous fox monster. They lived thousands of years and have the ability to shape-shifting in a short period of times. Riuuna is cunning but it brings good omen and wards off the negative energy. It makes an odd sound like a cackling though. It lives by absorbing energies from the apparitions of another spirits that have an intention to do harm. If a Riuuna is dying, the flaming orb on the forehead will subsided and the two orbs around it turn to dust and disappear. The Arkian elders respect and worship the Riuuna. A pure soul of the living can maintain a strong unbreakable bond with a Riuuna.

Design by @oscoa & @namyna
Description Written by @namyna

#creaturesuggestion

p/s - Spread the word! Sorry for the pings, my friends 😋 ^^"
@sinthr
@pooh
@mastergemma
@megamisama90
@sandara
@byfelisa
@jilltheplatypus
@zantago

2,892 posts

skymoare • 9 April 2020 at 12:35 PM

@namyna
@oscoa

Wow! I love the art ❤️

Female
162 posts

foxerfu • 9 April 2020 at 12:42 PM

@namyna
I like the art and would love a creature with this concept, pretty neat! 😃
Pings
@playermocha345
@raindrops

Female
559 posts

pwuffy • 9 April 2020 at 12:44 PM

@namyna @oscoa omg i love it! i want one of these ❤️ i really like the hatched stage too 😊 what color are the orbs and its fur?

Female
471 posts

sandara • 9 April 2020 at 12:47 PM

@namyna
@oscoa

❤️❤️❤️❤️
I loved it, it remind me so much of Toyokawa's temple, there are a lot of foxes sculpture as they represents great intelligence and good fortune.
I loved the mysterious orbs too, as foxes can be know as witch animals.

Female
97 posts

oscoa • 9 April 2020 at 12:49 PM

@skymoare @cookie50
Thank you for your respond! I'm glad you guys like it 😃

@pwuffy Thank you! Please get it as much as you want when its being released. ❤️ Actually we don't know what color to put so its just stayed in black and white for now 😊

Female
114 posts

pooh • 9 April 2020 at 1:25 PM

@namyna
@oscoa
I like it very much! I wonder what color it will be? 😊

Female
97 posts

oscoa • 9 April 2020 at 1:32 PM

@sandara
Thank you! ❤️ The Riuuna is pretty much like a spirit animals that lives in one of the big tree in the Ark 😃

@pooh
Thank you for your respond ❤️ Any ghost-like or spirit color would be nice I guess? 😊

Female
114 posts

pooh • 9 April 2020 at 1:39 PM

@oscoa
Hmmm, maybe a strange and interesting combination of colors like green and purple? With a blue glow? 😸 I'm just thinking... 😊

Female
97 posts

oscoa • 9 April 2020 at 1:49 PM

@pooh
I think that would be nice too! Thank you for sharing your opinion, I really appreciate it ❤️

Pings ❤️

@wild_wonders
@kitty999
@lisa1321
@surgeon
@mairbear

Silly me, I forgot to pings xP

Female
409 posts

lisa1321 • 9 April 2020 at 2:27 PM

@oscoa this is so cool! I really love the design of it !! I definitely want one omg 😊

Female
172 posts

anabanana • 9 April 2020 at 2:34 PM

@oscoa @namyna

Love it!! I hope to see it in game 😸

162 posts

surgeon • 9 April 2020 at 2:44 PM

@oscoa @namyna

Wow, biggg yes from me ❤️ I love this little fox

Female
97 posts

oscoa • 9 April 2020 at 2:53 PM

@lisa1321 @anabanana
Thank you for your kind responses. I'm glad you this suggestion ❤️

@surgeon
Thank you! ❤️ Actually its a fox but looks like cat xD

Pings ❤️
@snowball888111
@prairie
@sinthr
@stevepat2002
@galaxyleopard

Deleted • 9 April 2020 at 4:05 PM

@oscoa
@namyna

ɪ'ᴍ ғɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ᴀʙʟᴇ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴘʟʏ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪs ᴛᴏᴘɪᴄ! ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴀs ᴛʜᴏʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀs ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ᴀɴᴅ, ᴡᴇʟʟ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴀɴ ɪ sᴀʏ, ɪ ᴀʙsᴏʟᴜᴛᴇʟʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇsɪɢɴ! ʟᴀsᴛ sᴛᴀɢᴇ ɪs ᴍʏ ғᴀᴠᴏᴜʀɪᴛᴇ sᴏ ғᴀʀ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ ɪs sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ, sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏᴏ ʟᴏɴɢ ɴᴏʀ sʜᴏʀᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴛʀᴜʟʏ ᴀ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ, ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴀɴᴄɪᴇɴᴛ ɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɴᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏʟᴅᴇsᴛ ᴛʀᴇᴇ ɪɴ ᴀʀᴋ - ɪ ғɪɴᴅ ǫᴜɪᴛᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ, ᴛʜɪs ᴋɪɴᴅ ᴏғ ʟɪɴᴋ, ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪᴜᴜɴᴀ ɪs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀɴ ᴀɴᴄɪᴇɴᴛ ɢᴜᴀʀᴅɪᴀɴ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ ᴏғ ʟɪғᴇ, ғʀᴏᴍ ᴍʏ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴏғ ᴠɪᴇᴡ. ❤️ ᴀʟsᴏ, ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴀɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴀɴᴅ ᴠᴏʟᴅᴇᴍᴏʀᴛ's sᴛʀᴜɢɢʟᴇ ᴀs, ʟɪᴋᴇ ʜɪᴍ, ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ɴᴏsᴇ. ùᴡù

ᴊᴏᴋᴇs ᴀsɪᴅᴇ, ᴛʀᴜʟʏ ᴀ ᴍᴀʀᴠᴇʟ, ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ʜᴏᴘᴇ @Ian ᴡɪʟʟ ᴄᴏɴsɪᴅᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ɪᴛ - ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴊᴏʙ!

Female
175 posts

zantago • 9 April 2020 at 4:47 PM

@oscoa @namyna

Ahh I love this little guy! 😃 The first stage is really cute so I'd love to own one :"D

Deciding on the colours for a creature is pretty hard though huh :0 I personally think a simple white-grey colour (like the biwo) would be nice, with touches of blue here and there, but especially around the orbs or something since they're really reminiscent of will-o'-the-wisps >:> Just a suggestion though aha ^^

Regardless of its colour, I think the based design is really neat! Hopefully this creature will be considered for future releases 😊❤️

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 9 April 2020 at 7:56 PM

Wow! It is beautiful and casted my vote onit being a cash creature.
Love the design and hope it will get picked for a limited event or monthly. 😊😸
That is the fun part after drawing; deciding the colors afterward.
Maroon or teal with gold maybe? Whatever is decided, its a great creation.
You both are very talented. All the best to you and your endeavors be successful!

Female
376 posts

megamisama90 • 10 April 2020 at 12:52 AM

@namyna @oscoa

Oo spooky! I like the description. ^^ Aww it's so cute! ❤️ I want it!

Sorry for the pings
@topaz @wizard @anzica @firedawn

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 10 April 2020 at 1:44 AM

@namyna @oscoa (thanks for the ping!)
It is so cute!! It gives me manekii x fourbon hybrid vibes but it's awesome. ^^ ❤️ It would look nice with a red, white and black body and blue orbs/fire. 😊 Just a suggestion though! I'm sure anything you guys decide on will look lovely. ❤️ ❤️

Female
189 posts

wizard • 10 April 2020 at 2:04 AM

@namyna @oscoa (
So cute !!

Female
1,512 posts

froot • 10 April 2020 at 10:21 AM

@namyna @oscoa This is adorbs! Reminds of the Flaren somehow 😋 I love the description, it's super creative. I would seriously love to see this made - if it's a CSP, I hope I can save up enough to get one OuO

Female
312 posts

snowkitties • 11 April 2020 at 2:58 AM

@namyna @oscoa
So adorable! I hope it's made! I love it.

Deleted • 11 April 2020 at 7:16 PM

@namyna omg I want some

Male
105 posts

storm-sage • 13 April 2020 at 3:44 AM

got my vote!

Demiboy
779 posts

blub • 13 April 2020 at 6:27 AM

@namyna
I love the design, it's cute!
Also curious for what colours it will have 😊

Female
97 posts

oscoa • 13 April 2020 at 12:22 PM

Sorry for late responding, we both are really busy at the moment, I wanna say thank you for your support and giving your respond as well as ideas to color this creature suggestion. We glad you guys like it, we really appreciate your help ❤️

Female
80 posts

wildnfree • 14 April 2020 at 11:16 AM

this is so so cute, would deffo need to hoard 😋

Female
894 posts

murfijs • 21 April 2020 at 2:47 AM

@namyna awsome!

Female
2,739 posts

jlya • 5 May 2020 at 11:50 AM

@namyna, @oscoa
It's so cute! ~❤️ Of course, I love any creature that reminds me of a cat 😸 I love the ears, the eyes, and the idea of the glow fading as the creature dies. (Lol didn't mean to rhyme there)
Anyway, lovely job on this one and good luck! 😃 ❤️

@prairie (sorry)
@moonweaver

Non-binary
1,088 posts

moonweaver • 5 May 2020 at 1:59 PM

That's adorable ❤️ Good job 😸