Birthday Giveaway

in General

346 posts

cho • 11 August 2019 at 9:52 PM

Hi everyone, this is a giveaway that I wanted to do for my birthday! Tervitas are definitely one of my favourite creatures on EC and TS creatures are always full of surprises!

Rules:
1. Ping one or more friend(s) that you are really thankful for, and tell them why you're thankful for them to enter giveaway.
2. You are free to do whatever you may like with the creature.
3. Ends on 2359 ECT on my birthday 15 Aug 2019
4. Please only offer on the respective lot(s) when asked to
5. Please don't forget to ping me!

Prizes:
Tervita 1
Tervita 2
Cactower 1
Cactower 2
Akrep
Artemiane
Foxfly
Goggy
Kakakuona
Cachnid

That's probably it for now 😊

List of people:
stevepat2002
dcmaster
prairie
playermocha345
arcana
cleokitty
lokisonoflaufey
newlife
wigglytuff
qerrats
asrieldreemurr
kdxu
wild_wonders
iia
xxsimplycountessxx
calenlass
thedarkarcher
leafmelody
skyfall4
budgie
moonweaver
chapus2009
miu_angel
cloudslay3r
ifi123
yts
spiker125
jlya
xxcouchxx
preciousgems
iris1929578

Male
2,235 posts

beta • 11 August 2019 at 10:19 PM

@cho thanks so much!

@dcmaster you're a great friend and overall understanding and will have good debates with me.
@iia fun to talk to and just a great person πŸ˜ƒ

346 posts

cho • 11 August 2019 at 10:22 PM

@stevepat2002 No problem! Ps. don't forget to tell them why you're thankful for them!

Male
2,235 posts

beta • 11 August 2019 at 10:25 PM

@cho I was editing it in ^^

Female
2,153 posts

prairie • 11 August 2019 at 10:31 PM

@cho
Happy Birthday!! πŸ˜ƒ

@iia - I'm greatful to have such a fun cousin like you! It's so fun to see you and your fam when we come up! 😊
@jlya - A great friend to talk to, even if you arn't on so much.
@peppermintcowboy - Really great to see you back! Your coves where what I dreamed of having someday as a newbie to the site. Thank you for being fun to chat with, and for helping me out with one of my biggest dreamiest!

Male
682 posts

decay • 11 August 2019 at 10:32 PM

@rashka
@xenni
Pinging both of you c:
Thanks so much for helping me when you can and for being some of the first people to help me out and be my friends c:

@peppermintcowboy
Pinging you too! Thank you for helping me achieve two of my biggest dreamies c:

@stevepat2002
Thanks for pinging me! I appreciate all the help as well!

@cho
Thanks for the giveaway c:
It’s nice to be a part of it!

346 posts

cho • 11 August 2019 at 10:36 PM

@stevepat2002 😊

@prairie thanks, it's not my birthday yet haha

@dcmaster no worries! glad you enjoy it!

Deleted • 11 August 2019 at 11:14 PM

@cho Thank you for hosting this giveaway! Early Happy Birthday wishes!

@calenlass Thanks for being a great friend since we met ❀️ And helping me out with quests 😊

@dcmaster You're a great person! I really enjoyed all our conversations on EggCave!

@stevepat2002 Just thanks for being there, glad you exist. XD No, I'm serious.

1,478 posts

arcana • 11 August 2019 at 11:14 PM

@cho
Thank you so much for making this giveaway!
@raindrops
Thank you for being so nice and considerate to me, especially we were trading. Thank you so much for your gift to me, especially as it came at a bit of an rough time. Even if we only talked for a bit, thank you for that little bit of kindness!

Male
2,235 posts

beta • 11 August 2019 at 11:14 PM

@playermocha345 what if I dont exist 😱

Deleted • 11 August 2019 at 11:18 PM

@stevepat2002 If ya didn't exist, I'll look for you in the ether 😊 😊 😸

Trans Male
905 posts

cleokitty • 11 August 2019 at 11:21 PM

@cho
Wow thank you for hosting such a generous giveaway!! Happy early birthday! c:

@achimenes
I don't remember much from my early EggCave days, but I remember you and some other friends! Thank you for being my pal, I really hope things are going well for you! ❀️

346 posts

cho • 11 August 2019 at 11:26 PM

@playermocha345 you're very welcome 😊 thank you for the birthday wishes!

@arcana you're very welcome 😊

@cleokitty you're very welcome, thank you for the birthday wishes! 😊

Female
189 posts

calenlass • 11 August 2019 at 11:48 PM

@playermocha345 thanks for the ping. Also, thank you for the interesting convos we occasionally have. You are a sweet person ❀️

@cho Happy early Birthday. Thank you for this generous giveaway, although you don't have to put me on the list, as I already have the TS creatures so give to others who don't have them. And, thank you also for your offer of an ear/eye/shoulder during this big-stick period in my life. Appreciate it very much.

Gender Nonconforming
1,249 posts

frankenstein • 12 August 2019 at 12:02 AM

@cho Happy Birthday!!

@qerrats , @asrieldreemurr , and @soniaexe for helping me obtain my dream creatures. I started just this past June and was struggling to learn about this site. They were so kind.

Female
4,845 posts

newlife • 12 August 2019 at 12:16 AM

@cho

This is a really nice giveaway you're holding! Happy early birthday (:

I'm really thankful for @lbowe_elbow, she's such a sweetheart and always wants the best for everyone. She puts a lot of time and effort into this community and her friends, and I'm super thankful that I'm friends with her now ❀️

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 12 August 2019 at 1:09 AM

@cho thanks for doing this ❀️ happy early birthday btw 😊

@monsterprincess I honestly wouldn't be this far in my eggcave journey without you ❀️ you've helped me so much when I was a newbie and I could never thank you enough for that 😸 and you're such a kind, caring person in general!

@thedarkarcher honestly ;-; how can I say this xD but you're super nice and a great friend to talk to! You're genuinely a great person, a very rare thing these days ❀️

Female
516 posts

qerrats • 12 August 2019 at 1:22 AM

@cho Happy early birthday! 😊

@Mekat Omg, just thank you for being an amazing, eccentric friend who I can just talk to about random everyday things. And thank you so much for your gifts and time and the newspaper... ;-; Can't exactly put this into words, can I? xD Actually, I can! THANK YOU!!!

@Skyfall4 Ehehehehe, thank you for being such a good friend, Sky! For gifts, for sharing my rather insane dreams of super-birthday surprises (I'm starting to plan one for someone else... 😈), a fellow artist, writer in the newspaper, just everything! 😊 You have been such a good friend. ❀️

@Wolfkit Huh, how many people am I going to thank?! Actually, in my dreams about 10000000000, but I would run out of internet looong before then xD Thank you, Wolfy, for being such a good friend, a fellow roleplayer-fanatic, and a good reliever from the world with all of your sarcastic, funny comments. Thank you, thank you, thank you! 😸

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 12 August 2019 at 1:53 AM

@cho
Happy Early Birthday!
@wild_wonders - You have been so helpful in my life in helping me (almost) reach my goals! And you're just a great friend in general.

@iris1929578 - You're really cool. Just a great friend.

Female
472 posts

flakes • 12 August 2019 at 2:39 AM

@cho happy birthday 😊 hope you have a good one!
@xxshadowclawxx for being my friend since day 1, we've known each other for so long and been through a lot ❀️
@stevepat2002 for hosting so many giveaways, you deserve the best!

Female
1,242 posts

senkou • 12 August 2019 at 2:48 AM

@cho
thanx a bunch for holding this giveaway, its super sweet of you~ happy early bday btw. ❀️

@leafmelody
thanks for being my best friend for 10 years now. 😊 ❀️ lots of lovee

@peppermintcowboy
an amazing person to chat with and has the purest heart. thanks you for being so kind and helping me achieve *countless* dream creatures. ❀️ ❀️

(many more where that came from but i can't list everyone it'd take up the whole page. πŸ˜‹)

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 12 August 2019 at 3:05 AM

aww this is sweet of you i wont enter but i wanted to send a couple a nice messages to people still 😊

@cho i know that your the one hosting this but you are honesty so important to me 😊 you have been my rock through so much and have always been there for me. Thanks for everything you've done 😊

@Raskha Thanks for the countless years of friendship and being a wonderful friend. Its always a pleasure to talk to you 😊

@ wigglytuff aww how lovely thank you so much ❀️ A massive thank you for all you have done your so considerate and sweet towards me ❀️ I owe you so much 😊

I could really go on and on as this site has so many wonderful users and im just grateful for everyone here 😊

Female
574 posts

iia • 12 August 2019 at 7:20 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @CHO!!!!!! (Confetti)

@prairie because she is so awesome. She is there for me when I’m 50cc away from a goal or need a little pep talk.
@stevepat2002 because he’s been an outstanding friend on egg cave. Once I think we lost contact, boom, he posts on my wall.
@xxsimplycountessxx because she is so patient and caring

Female
37 posts

xxsimplycountessxx • 12 August 2019 at 8:27 AM

odkdhxhs HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! @CHO
@dcmaster for being so super kind to me from the very start!!!
@stevepat2002 yes Ik your pinged a lot because your legit awesome!
@iia you to have been pinged a lot but only because your super sweet and have taken time to help those who need it!
Happy birthday again hope it’s the best ever!!! And thanks for doing a giveaway even on your birthday! Shows what kind of person you really are.

Male
2,235 posts

beta • 12 August 2019 at 8:29 AM

all these pings and comments I'm getting are making me cry

Luckily they are tears of joy X'D

346 posts

cho • 12 August 2019 at 8:35 AM

@calenlass you're very welcome 😊 no worries at all, as you wish! I really hope things will be better for you dear.

@lokisonoflaufey @newlife @wigglytuff @qerrats @asrieldreemurr @kdxu @wild_wonders @iia @xxsimplycountessxx
Thank you for all the birthday wishes 😊 You're all very welcome!

@thedarkarcher awwwww dear 😊 thank you so much ❀️ :") I'm so thankful for you dearest Soph!

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 12 August 2019 at 8:36 AM

@cho
happy birthday, and thank you so much for hosting this giveaway, you are so kind!! β™‘
@wild_wonders
ahhhh ty for the ping!! β™‘ vice versa haha, thanks for being my best friend of 10 years now β™‘β™‘ (it's actually 9 not 10 but we're pretty close to 10 haha, we made this mistake last year too rip go us we can't math)

346 posts

cho • 12 August 2019 at 8:38 AM

@asrieldreemurr @kdxu @wild_wonders @iia @xxsimplycountessxx @leafmelody

Thank you for all the birthday wishes You're all very welcome! 😊

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 12 August 2019 at 12:29 PM

@cho
Thanks so much for doing this! 😱

Thanks for the ping @qerrats hehehe you scaring me O.o what with the sneaky faaaaaaaaace Dx Thanks for being a fellow north person ehehehe πŸ˜‰ You’re a kind, funny, and really supportive person! High five, PM spammer xD

@moonweaver MEKAAAAAAAAAAAT

hi

XD jk you’re really nice and I’m glad I met you (how did we meet again? Owo) Idk what to saaaaaaaaay I have too many things to say o.o Thank for being a real good friend 😸 ❀️

@cloudslay3r
YOOOO DUDE SEE YOU IN SEPTEMBER COME CHECK THIS OUTTTTT RL BUDDY

Ok I there are too many kind people around here and that would make my post longer than it already is :’D sooo

Male
2,235 posts

beta • 12 August 2019 at 12:37 PM

I totally forgot

@icecloud101 thanks for dealing with my group chat spam for all these months...

@jlya thanks for not thinking I'm an annoying trash can

@Superunloved helped me a lot when I came back from hiatus, and is just great!

@cleokitty did some sort for me, and is just fun to talk to!

@peppermintcowboy is just pretty cool, and very generous