Quitting - giving everything away!

in User Contests & Giveaways

Deleted • 12 December 2019 at 4:03 AM

Hi guys,

Unfortunately I have decided to quit EggCave. It has become a bit of a chore for me and I really need to focus more on IRL stuff. I'm really sad to go because I have been playing this game on and off for about 8/9 years, but I think it's time to move on. I am probably going to donate all of my EC (at least 80 million! wow) to the SARC research fund, so it will hopefully benefit everyone.

What I've got to give away:

r100 items/travels (plus tonnes of other random ones) – including from the Asteroid/Alien Plot. Please let me know if you are looking for anything in particular

All creatures from @jrw48, @assassin, @uncharted and @jrw48storage

EDIT: the raffle has been done - congratulations to @loumina28 for winning the LoV and @pouncessoftly for winning the 100CC!
I am going to do a raffle for my Leaf of Vaka and 100CC - please let me know if you want to take part in it.
Raffle:
@cooks
@shadowfaxe
@achimenes
@loumina28
@darkmoare
@chaos_skymoare
@bockbock
@darkladyinside
@galaxyleopard
@skyfall4
@prairie
@thedarkarcher
@kimichanx3
@arcana
@iluvhellokitty
@huahua
@jello
@playermocha345
@kdxu
@christine13531
@kalessin
@pouncessoftly
@iia
@cleokitty
@dragoncrider
@wigglytuff
@kalessin
@apple_dumpling
@dragistar12
@emo_pattys
@anabanana
@downpour

Thanks so much for making EggCave enjoyable over the years! Please tag your friends, as I want all of my creatures to go to good homes.

jrw48 ❤️

Deleted • 12 December 2019 at 5:37 AM

@jrw48
Hey, sorry to see you go, but If you're keen on it, I can only wish you the best IRL. 😊
You might also want to keep some creatures and an account... who knows, one day you might be back and wanting to play again? I was near raffling everything out as well, some time ago, then I felt like playing again, and here we go. c:

If it's not too much trouble, I'd love to be considered for the alleniwer on your main... it has been on my WL for quite some time and I would def keep her! I was wondering If some of your names would be up for adoption as well? I'm trying to collect funny and nice names, so they'd be greatly welcomed! Sorry If not, though!

I'll ping some people in, too.
@cho @tamomo @megamisama90 @thedarkarcher

349 posts

cho • 12 December 2019 at 5:52 AM

@jrw48 im sorry to see you go ☹️ i hope you will be well irl!! Its a shame to see you go! May I have the Valequine and Lovador if possible? They will be in forever homes!

@wereage thanks for the ping ❤️

Male
682 posts

decay • 12 December 2019 at 6:22 AM

@jrw48
Hello!
I'm sorry to see you go!! It seems many people are quitting right now :c
I hope you come back though!

May I adopt your Rainbear, Turkopia, Rayun or Valequine? c:
I really only want to adopt one to give other players the chance 😋

Male
2,235 posts

beta • 12 December 2019 at 6:39 AM

@jrw48 sad to see people leave, but understand your reasons. Good luck irl 😊 might I be able to take your rousel and krusdots off your hands? I only want a couple things to give others the chance too @DCmaster

Deleted • 12 December 2019 at 7:17 AM

Thank you for all of your kind words! ❤️

@wererage - the Alleniwer is definitely yours! Send me a message about which names you're interested in, I'm happy to just give you them (you could always just take the creatures as well, I'm not too fussed!)

@cho Absolutely, will send them over

@dcmaster Will send the rainbear over 😊

@stevepat2002 Yep, that's fine - will send them over

Deleted • 12 December 2019 at 7:17 AM

@jrw48 It’s sad to see people go, and that includes you. I hope you have good luck IRL. And could I adopt the Gummibar, Fetti, and Valenquine from your main and the Kektron and Silvernot from @jrw48storage

@moonweaver

Deleted • 12 December 2019 at 7:22 AM

@jrw48 I just joined not too long ago and I’ve noticed already a seemingly well liked person leave, it’s sad to see another one leave as well☹️ And may I adopt your Zomini, Rayun, Spoto, Beaguile, from your main and the Dragold from @jrw48storage?
@shadowfaxe
@cooks

Deleted • 12 December 2019 at 7:22 AM

@jrw48
Thank you very, very much! I will send you a PM about the names in a bit! Still best of luck out there! 😊

Deleted • 12 December 2019 at 7:27 AM

@jrw48 Good luck in real life! And may I adopt the Rousel on your storage account and Zorb, Eeriek, Catmos, and Sidrid from your main? And may I take part in the raffle?

@valleries1
@jello

349 posts

cho • 12 December 2019 at 7:29 AM

@jrw48 thank you very much !! 😊 if you need anything, please don't hesitate to holler!

Male
2,235 posts

beta • 12 December 2019 at 7:35 AM

@jrw48 thanks again! They’ll remain with me forever in the case you return.

@iia
@galaxyleopard
Check this out

Female
1,512 posts

froot • 12 December 2019 at 7:36 AM

@jrw48 Awwwwwww, I've read your whole profile and your wall, you seem like a really nice person and it's always sad when anyone leaves... :c
I wish you the best of luck in real life, and could I take care of your Skrulline and all Quadwings if that's okay with you?

If not, the Festivecker, Gummibar, Valequine, Rainbear, Eeriek, Messoh, Curcull or Silvernot would be fine, I'm pretty sure a lot of those are taken ;u;

And I'd like to take part in your raffles if that's fine by you 😊 ❤️

Deleted • 12 December 2019 at 7:46 AM

Thank you everyone!

@bockbock - the valenquine has gone, but I sent the rest over!

@huahua - all sent!

@cooks - unfortunately someone else took the rousel, but I sent the others!

@shadowfaxe - sent the skrulline, festivecker, messoh and curcull - unfortunately the others had already gone!

Deleted • 12 December 2019 at 7:46 AM

@jrw48 Thank you and best of wishes!

Deleted • 12 December 2019 at 7:48 AM

@jrw48 I hope you have a great day today and everyday of your life😊

Female
1,512 posts

froot • 12 December 2019 at 7:48 AM

@jrw48 OMG Thank you for your generosity and kindness, I'll treasure the creatures you gave me for ever and ever, and I'll pay your kindness forward 😊 ❤️ I wholeheartedly wish you the best of luck irl!! Check the thanks page on my profile ❤️

Deleted • 12 December 2019 at 8:10 AM

@jrw48 *Peeks in* H-hello there ❤️ It's sad to see users leave the site...had a few good friends of mine who have left as well, still leaves a mark, but I understand that life gets inbetween things and people move on. ^^ And I hope life does you well where you are ❤️

If possible, may I adopt your Pachumas from @jrw48storage, and your Earthas, Yiberace, Tigloo, and Igsoro, from @jrw48, and Unusiths from @uncharted? ❤️

Edit: Would like to participate in the raffle as well. ^^

Deleted • 12 December 2019 at 8:17 AM

@achimenes sent all, thank you for taking them off my hands ❤️

Deleted • 12 December 2019 at 8:19 AM

@jrw48

Thank you ❤️ I hope life treats you well, and that you and your family have a happy holiday season ❤️ ^-^

Female
770 posts

loumina28 • 12 December 2019 at 8:25 AM

@jrw48 Hello! It's sad to see users quit the site, but understandable... I wish you good luck in real life!

May I adopt a Verrot and a Hydra? I'd also like to enter the raffle, please!

Female
1,314 posts

tamomo • 12 December 2019 at 8:49 AM

@jrw48 i'm sorry to hear that :C but i wish you the best 😸 Can i adopt Huhus (i need the last 10 for my collection), 1 Wackalama, 1 Gilyon, 1 Clorgi? c: And for any problem i can help you out with other creatures if no one want them

Female
1,935 posts

mechanicalheart • 12 December 2019 at 9:11 AM

@jrw48 I wish you good luck in real life. ❤️
Would it be okay if I took your Krampus, Hinonia, Illumilux and Nilby from @jrw48storage

2,892 posts

skymoare • 12 December 2019 at 9:12 AM

@jrw48

it's sad to see you go. ☹️

I would like to adopt the following creatures if they are not taken:
zarol, shengxiao, degma, sweesh, Kiretch, Corunis, aska, Tuswine, fairtop, Luminese, Sankose, Meerna, Hinonia, finti, Peeyu and Fiamma

I believe they are all from @jrw48storage

Also, if no one wants those star creatures, I will be happy to adopt them too 😊

Thank You 😊

Male
108 posts

darkmoare • 12 December 2019 at 9:20 AM

@jrw48

It's so sad to see you go.

Can I enter the 100cc raffle?

Well, I saw that you have so many Impkins! can I adopt all of them? I been trying to collect them. If you can give me all of them I would be so happy!

Oh and do you mind if I snatch a Hydra?

Thank you. and good luck in life 😊

Male
286 posts

thundore • 12 December 2019 at 9:30 AM

@jrw48

wow, this is so sad. ☹️

Do you mind if I snatched one of each of the following listed?

Arcweom, Apex, sammied, threebot, clast, cobranch, nulli, zalaeth, horrorse.

Thank you so much for doing this. Also can I enter the raffle? If you still have any wanted creatures. I would be happy to take them in. 😊

2,892 posts

skymoare • 12 December 2019 at 9:47 AM

@jrw48

OMG thank you so much, you just completed half of my wishlist! 😋

Deleted • 12 December 2019 at 9:48 AM

@jrw48 Oh, and may I enter the raffle for the 100cc and Leaf of Vaka?

Female
106 posts

darkladyinside • 12 December 2019 at 10:12 AM

@jrw48 I'm sorry you're leaving. ☹️

I'd love to enter the raffle, and give some of your creatures etc a good home.

Deleted • 12 December 2019 at 10:16 AM

@bockbock yep, added you to the list!

@darkladyinside thank you for offering, are there any specific ones you're interested in?